Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Slow text¿ [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#1 Posted: 02:39:04 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
For quite a few years now, my copy of this game has been a little weird.when you talk to the characters, the text will come up but the audio won't play until I'm halfway through the level. I got another copy of the game, and the characters do speak at the right time but the text goes really slow. (It happens in YOTD too, which is annoying for my deaf cousin when she plays it, cause Bianca disappears as soon as she's done talking but the text can't catch up with her.)

Does this happen with anyone else?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#2 Posted: 02:57:28 01/12/2013
Could it possibly be your system?
I have multiple systems and one of them use to play everything out of wack and skip a lot while the other one played perfectly fine.
Also look for scratches or deformed spots on the disk, if its not any of those problems then its most likely just a bad copy.

Hope that helps smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#3 Posted: 13:59:02 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Starfire Dragon
Could it possibly be your system?
I have multiple systems and one of them use to play everything out of wack and skip a lot while the other one played perfectly fine.
Also look for scratches or deformed spots on the disk, if its not any of those problems then its most likely just a bad copy.

Hope that helps smilie

Yeah, it may just be that. Thanks smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Masterchief Yellow Sparx Gems: 1724
#4 Posted: 18:58:37 01/12/2013
Mhm, you might have to clean the disc plus the laser
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#5 Posted: 07:43:45 03/12/2013
I've noticed through YouTube that on the American versions of Spyro 3, when Bianca is talking when you first meet her, when she's finished speaking, she doesn't automatically disappear, and you have to press the B button to continue. Yet in my UK version, before the sentence has finished on-screen, and she's already finished what she wanted to say, the dialogue just skips ahead and she disappears. So it's probably Insomniac being weird with their minor changes?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me