Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylander apps on PsVita [CLOSED]
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 22:02:33 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Since we cant get a proper game on psvita, can activision please port the mobile apps to vita.. Please.

Its perfect for all the apps including the vault
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#2 Posted: 18:56:00 30/11/2013
Nobody has a Vita. It's not even worth developing for.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#3 Posted: 00:59:32 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ryanator20x6

They developed a game for WiiU, and the Vita outsells the WiiU every week everywhere except the US. And only trails by a a few thousand in total numbers worldwide every week

So plenty of people have them. We have 2 in our house.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:16:03 02/12/2013 by Sickboy1138
#4 Posted: 13:49:55 02/12/2013
Quote: Sickboy1138

They developed a game for WiiU, and the Vita outsells the WiiU every week everywhere except the US. And only trails by a a few thousand in total numbers worldwide every week

The Wii U hasn't been out as long. Also people actually like the Wii U.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:52 02/12/2013 by Ryanator20x6
#5 Posted: 05:35:22 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sickboy1138

The Wii U hasn't been out as long. Also people actually like the Wii U.

I didnt say its numbers are higher overall because its been on the market longer, Im saying EVERY WEEK Vita outsells the wiiU in most of the world. Last week, the week before that, and before that. So by that metric, either people like the Vita as well or people dont really like the WiiU all that much. Add to that the fact that a non-nintendo hand held is outselling a console...

I recognize that the Vita like the WiiU does not sell enough for 3rd party devs to make games for.
Im asking for apps that rely on microtransactions on mobile platforms to come to one more.

But I think you are trolling... Why...? If you dont care about the Vita, why lay a steamer on someone who does?
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#6 Posted: 09:13:59 25/12/2013
Skylanders to the Vita, yes please!

The vita in combinations with the ps3 is awesome. It is the best portable device out there. Graphics are super, not to be compared with nintendo. Trust me I have most systems, so I know what I am talking about.

Hopefully after the recent price drop in the vita, sales will go up and then the devs will see the potential for the vita. They got my vote!
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#7 Posted: 01:04:21 26/12/2013
Well, I would like to point out that although the Vita outsells the Wii U week after week, the question for Activision is whether Skylanders would outsell week to week. My guess is that what few of them there are, most Vita owners won't be rushing to get the latest version of Skylanders. I actually own a Vita, and it might have a second lease on life, thanks to its big brother, PS4.
crystalgirl Red Sparx Gems: 38
#8 Posted: 13:44:59 24/02/2014
I love love love my vita, and yes I own a 3ds and ps3, but my vita is my special baby. My not saying its my favourite, I really dont know which is, as they are all different. But there are some cool games out there for it, and the screen is superb. I love having a handheld I can play 'console' version games on, such as uncharted. I so wish they would release a console version of skylanders for the vita, I don't like the skylander platform version on the 3ds, and just wanna play the regular version. Yes, I think the apps, such as Lost Islands would be very cool on the vita :-)
---
My lost islands code is tammers1978 add me!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#9 Posted: 04:41:50 19/04/2014
I love vita so i would love skylanders on it
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#10 Posted: 20:48:55 08/06/2014

the vita is worth buying.
about 90% of PS console owners have it.
#11 Posted: 00:13:42 29/06/2014
The Wii U has greatly surpassed the Vita in sales.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#12 Posted: 03:08:24 06/02/2015
The Wii U has greatly surpassed the Vita in sales.

I thought the new wii was a stick up. 0_0
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#13 Posted: 22:12:01 12/02/2015
Even if the vita and wii u sold the exact same units, you've got to look at the audience. The wii u has a wide ranged of people playing their console, meaning that most people would be able to pick up and play skylanders (children and adults) however, with the Ps vita it's aimed more at teenagers/ adults meaning it loses them children as a market (which makes up around 80% of the skylander fanbase) then you're left with the 20% that are adults which means in loses a whole lot of sales, so I don't think a skylander game or app will be coming anytime soon (as much as I'd love it to).
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#14 Posted: 22:29:24 12/02/2015
I love my Vita, I play it all the time, but the system is pretty much dead. One of the big problems with the system is Sony itself, they just can't afford to keep a system afloat like Microsoft and Nintendo can these days through difficult times while the market builds. Sony is bleeding red ink, the PS3/PS4 is basically their bread and butter right now. And third parties aren't sure if/when Sony is going to finally cut it loose.

Enjoy the Vita for the great system it is, and pick up some of the quality PSP games you might have missed, as well as a few of the really good indie games. I just picked up Metal Slug Collection recently, and Capcom has some really great retro collections. Dig, Child of Light, Velocity, Super Stardust are fun. I'd also highly recommend Rayman Legends and Tearaway. Lego Batman 3 is also good, just not as good as the console one.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me