Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
How Bad Is The Wii Version? [CLOSED]
Skyland Hero Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 21:01:37 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi. I've seen a lot of people saying that the Wii graphics are horable, and it's laggy and stuff like that. But is the Wii version really that bad? And if it is, could someone post a comparison of the Wii U and the Wii graphics. I apoligize if a topic like this has been created but I want to know before I buy the game. Thank you!
---
SSA:13/32
SG:19/48
SSF10/56
Xerxxees Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#2 Posted: 21:35:44 26/11/2013
"really that bad" is a very relative description.

The summary seems to be that:
1) More issues have been found with the Wii though no consoles are perfect.
2) The graphics on the Wii are below all other consoles.
3) PS4 and Xbox one are far superior than the Wii and Wii U, but not as great with xbox 360 and PS3

But, some Wii users have reported 0 issues at all and are having fun playing the game. So if the Wii is your only option, it's ok. Especially with the Walmart sale going on. If you have the option of a better console then I'd go that route.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:16 26/11/2013 by Xerxxees
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 21:36:35 26/11/2013
The graphics are pretty bad, but that's the Wii. It was made years ago.

It's very glitchy at times. Crashes are very common.

It's not THAT laggy.

Overall, it's very bad. You should try and avoid it. If you don't have a Wii U, get the SWAP Force bundle, even though you lose out on Wash Buckler.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#4 Posted: 22:25:32 26/11/2013
My son has it. It is very, very bad.

And no, just because I am a "Skylanders Hater" does not mean I am just saying this. I have watched my son play it. It constantly stutters, sometimes freezes, the graphics are washed out and the game glitches like crazy. AVOID IT. If you need to play, buy a PS3 or 360, since those consoles actually work.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
#5 Posted: 22:34:46 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you for informing me on this. The Wii is my only option, but I am getting the Walmart discount. Besides, like Matteo said, the Wii was made years ago. It's not like the graphics have been the greatest in the past, but I handeled it for 8 years so I think I can deal with it.
---
SSF10/56
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#6 Posted: 23:15:24 26/11/2013
Activision shouldn't have created the Wii version of SSF. If you ask me, that is a total waste of money to both creators and consumers alike.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 23:23:19 26/11/2013
Yeah,the graphics weren't the best,but there are tons of games that squeezed the best the Wii could offer way before there were better console options;and SF Wii looks like something out of a PS2. While it's alright if you don't polish the game from the dying console because you want to spend more time making the versions from the new ones better,don't bother porting it if it's going to be full to the brim with issues.
Though,if you're aware of the most common glitches and know about the chests/puzzles that can't be completed,I guess you can have fun with what you can get.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#8 Posted: 23:27:06 26/11/2013
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Activision shouldn't have created the Wii version of SSF. If you ask me, that is a total waste of money to both creators and consumers alike.

Actually, to activision, it is not a waste. Sure, they spend cash to port it. But wanna know what? The Wii version probably at minimum sold 100.000 copies.

100000 sales, X $60 per copy, = $6000000.

You also need to factor in that many people still believe that you MUST buy ALL figures to fully complete the game. (Seriously, there are still alot who think that.) and each figure is $10 and there are thousands buying. The port may of just been the usual activision cash-in and I am sure they have absolutely no intention to pull it or fix it. This is activision we are talking about.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#9 Posted: 00:47:43 27/11/2013
No crashing, lagging or freezing over here. I find the game wonderful, Wii or not, and no, it's not just because I have no problems on my Wii. Although a Wii U would be very nice, or PS, or Xbox.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#10 Posted: 00:57:39 27/11/2013
@spyrobeta
[User Posted Image]
I don't know how credible these numbers are, but I think the shoddy support for Wii owners hurts people's opinion of them almost as much as it gives them quick money. Erm, for people who weren't already looking at them with a death-stare when they make series 2 characters a thing, I mean.

Grumblegrumble... Sorry, I'm just in a poor mood today, guys.
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#11 Posted: 01:35:58 27/11/2013
**** you, I can't get a Wii U
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#12 Posted: 01:50:53 27/11/2013
Quote: popfizzfan4life

Well, my friend has the Wii, and he broke the disc out of anger, too much freezing, lagging, and it was pretty much crap.
Good thing I have a Wii U, whew. smilie
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#13 Posted: 01:54:00 27/11/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Quote: popfizzfan4life

Well, my friend has the Wii, and he broke the disc out of anger, too much freezing, lagging, and it was pretty much crap.

Can you please explain why you blocked me?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#14 Posted: 02:04:06 27/11/2013
Quote: Skyland Hero
Thank you for informing me on this. The Wii is my only option, but I am getting the Walmart discount. Besides, like Matteo said, the Wii was made years ago. It's not like the graphics have been the greatest in the past, but I handeled it for 8 years so I think I can deal with it.

The Wii was made years ago. So was the PS3. This is also simply a case of Beenox being not up to the task. I'd say platform issues are 35% and developer problems being 65%.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
tobby Ripto Gems: 234
#15 Posted: 12:54:13 27/11/2013
Wii version is the worst version ever and a insult to all skylanders fans. i say avoid at all cost and dont give it as an xmas present, it may make your kid cry.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#16 Posted: 15:05:55 27/11/2013
Wii version was good but it could be much better i dont care about the graphics (the graphics are okay) i just hate those anoying glitches in the wii version and tobby you are taking it a little bit too far kids don't really look at the graphics im pretty sure little kids will love the wii version
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Xerxxees Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#17 Posted: 15:52:34 27/11/2013
Quote: Kevin16
kids don't really look at the graphics im pretty sure little kids will love the wii version

Yep. I showed my son the xbox one version and asked him about the graphics compared to the Wii U. He pretty much had no clue there was a visual difference. He just wants to play Assassins Creed now. "The Pirate One". smilie
tobby Ripto Gems: 234
#18 Posted: 16:03:19 27/11/2013
tobby you are taking it a little bit too far kids don't really look at the graphics im pretty sure little kids will love the wii version

i quoted this from the post above...

Quote:
Swap Force Fan

so yes there is kids out there that know good from bad...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:05:06 27/11/2013 by tobby
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#19 Posted: 16:06:23 27/11/2013
Maybe he's not a kid?
spellenjunk Green Sparx Gems: 392
#20 Posted: 16:20:19 27/11/2013
I don't now why evreybody is complaining in my opinion the wii version is good enough and the graphics aren't that great but it is better than the graphics from giants on the wii so i'm happy with the game
---
~N~ ninja clan!! no one will break my record of 224 posts in a row!
#21 Posted: 16:52:18 27/11/2013
Quote: spellenjunk
I don't now why evreybody is complaining in my opinion the wii version is good enough and the graphics aren't that great but it is better than the graphics from giants on the wii so i'm happy with the game

Im totaly with you some people are never happy with something
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#22 Posted: 17:01:47 27/11/2013

1. Dutch chain smilie.
  2. I'm totaly agreeing.
  3. Enjoy the Wii as long as you can.
  4. Some people can't effort a Wii U because they have no moeny.
  5. Yeah, you got my point.
#23 Posted: 17:01:52 27/11/2013

Maybe so, but folks are entitled to their opinions. I can deal with inferior graphics given Wii constraints, what I won't go for is the game being broken. But according to the glass half full people, it's "only 5%" or less that are having the problems. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#24 Posted: 17:05:00 27/11/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

Maybe so, but folks are entitled to their opinions. I can deal with inferior graphics given Wii constraints, what I won't go for is the game being broken. But according to the glass half full people, it's "only 5%" or less that are having the problems. smilie

Then why do I have the feel this 5% is right here on DarkSpyro?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#25 Posted: 17:44:46 27/11/2013
tobby and Ghost Roaster are just downer when it comes to bugs, that are mad to not be part of the majority of people who don't have issues and enjoy the game.

Answer: Not that bad. It has average graphics for Wii game. Some content have been removed compared to 360/PS3 version due to Wii being less powerful, but it doesn't prevent from getting the Accolades related to finding every stuff. Some people got an issue where they would repeatedly freeze at some point in the game, but it seems this problem only happened to a bunch of people who played the game shortly after the game was released, and I think it had something to do with Internet connection. The problem doesn't seem to other people anymore. Sure you may get a random freeze from time to time, but this is the kind of stuff that can happen in any game, including the 360/PS3 version of Swap Force. The game is meant to be fully enjoyed on 360/One/PS3/PS4 since they created a new engine with better graphics, which the Wii can't handle too well, causing it to look like crap compared to other consoles. But if you can't afford to have a different version than the Wii, don't be scared by the vocal people here who make it looks like the worst game in existence.
---
bye
#26 Posted: 18:50:31 27/11/2013
...And newkill has his head stuck in the sand.

Also, please folks that come here and buy this line of malarkey -- don't come back here telling us of your woes, because people here have made it clear it's a version of the game not worthy of your hard earned money. And again, I think the graphics is fine---it's the freezing and other nuances that basically make playing difficult. There's a ton of comments on other boards that I really do think this aren't "isolated issues"---it's the norm.

Support has proven to (yet again) be ineffective as they have already indicated no patches for this game--so buy at your own risk for Wii. Buy the Wii version if that's the only system you can buy it for.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:54:08 27/11/2013 by GhostRoaster
#27 Posted: 18:55:06 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11

1. Dutch chain smilie.
  2. I'm totaly agreeing.

My family has money, but we have better things to spend it on than a Wii U just for one game. The Wii is a solid console. Besides, I bet in a few years the Wii U is gonna be considered a "bad" console too. It's the console circle of life. Like Ninja said, enjoy the Wii as long as you can.
---
SSF10/56
#28 Posted: 18:56:16 27/11/2013
Quote: Skyland Hero
Quote: NINJAsk11

1. Dutch chain smilie.
  2. I'm totaly agreeing.

My family has money, but we have better things to spend it on than a Wii U just for one game. The Wii is a solid console. Besides, I bet in a few years the Wii U is gonna be considered a "bad" console too. It's the console circle of life. Like Ninja said, enjoy the Wii as long as you can.

Yep, it's an individual call. Good luck with the game and I hope you have a great experience with it.
---
#29 Posted: 17:00:31 20/01/2014

here you have some good quality gameplay for the wii
---
#30 Posted: 18:21:07 20/01/2014

here you have some good quality gameplay for the wii

That actually looked better than what everyone else was saying. Still, the bugs are still there and still frustrating.
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#31 Posted: 22:51:23 20/01/2014
See, the Wii version honestly doesn't look as bad as people say. It looks rather decent once you get used to it; it is rather sub-par compared to the HD consoles however.

As for bugs, I've had the game since December 12, I've played a lot, and only encountered one freeze so far. When it freezes, it's really not something to get extremely angry over anyway, because of checkpoints. It's not like you have to start the whole level over again every time. I have encountered some tiny little glitches that have happened only once, but nothing major or game-breaking.

Even saying this though, if you have another console, I would go with the game for that instead for the sake of better graphics, more content, and a less chance of getting freezes or glitches. If you do go with Wii though, then it's still not that bad of a game if you manage to not have that many bugs.
---
Purple dragon.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#32 Posted: 23:46:27 20/01/2014
The Wii version made me ragequit Skylanders
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#33 Posted: 01:33:48 21/01/2014
After playing it through on Story Mode and Score Mode plus doing bonus missions and quests etc I haven't found too many problems. It froze on me once and a couple of times when my boys were playing it. It's actually frozen less than Giants did for me and I it's had less glitches.

Also the stars do tend to come and go but I got to a portal master rank of 80 with stars for the things I had completed so all in all I've found the Wii version to be ok. I don't feel the urge to go out and buy a new console for the sake of better graphics and a couple of extra elemental gates - which from what I can tell is all that's missing.
#34 Posted: 02:48:28 21/01/2014
If I were you, I'd upgrade from the original Wii to the Wii U. That's why I changed my favorite gaming system to providing HD.
dumbdad Red Sparx Gems: 50
#35 Posted: 12:05:46 21/01/2014
The Wii glitches are very frustrating for a little kid who is ~almost~ done with a level only to have it freeze...
GamerGroovenik Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#36 Posted: 15:01:03 21/01/2014
The Wii version will satisfy your desire to play Swap Force. It DOES have issues, but they're workable. Once you play/own a different system's version, however, you will likely not want to go back to the Wii version.
#37 Posted: 19:15:35 21/01/2014
Activision shouldn't have created the Wii version.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#38 Posted: 19:56:52 21/01/2014
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Activision shouldn't have created the Wii version.

A whole bunch of people, notably a great deal of the target audience, just has the Wii. I was just talking to the parent of a friend of my son's and that's all he has, he wants to save up for a 360 (he loves Minecraft), but hasn't been able to yet. While the Wii version is NOT ideal, it is actually decent if that is your only option. That doesn't mean they shouldn't have done a better job, it just means there are many people that are still a year or two away from an upgrade.

And while Nintendo has had its struggles with the WiiU, it is still a good console. I love ours. I would not get it just for Skylanders (although it is fantastic on it), but I can name off a list of 10 or so really awesome WiiU games. It is perfect for the families with younger kids that won't buy tons of games, or for people that also have another console. Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Lego City, the best version of Rayman Legends (touchscreen is very well used for that game), Wonderful 101 - not to mention Donkey Kong, Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart in the near future. If you have kids or just love Mario games and only plan to buy 4-5 games a year for it then you are good. I know that every year I can count on Nintendo to deliver 4-5 high quality family friendly games I have no doubt will be appropriate for my kids.

I do see a PS4/XBox One in our future sometime. I'm personally partial to the PS4 due to price right now, but the wife really wants the XBox One with the Shaun T/Tony Horton Kinect fitness software (she is big into P90x/Insanity/T25). I'm hoping e3 shakes out a price drop on one or both, although I'm less expecting the PS4 will drop. I'd also like to see more games that justify the system better (games designed for the new consoles, particularly a next gen Batman Arkham game).
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#39 Posted: 22:02:36 21/01/2014
Quote: GamerGroovenik
The Wii version will satisfy your desire to play Swap Force. It DOES have issues, but they're workable. Once you play/own a different system's version, however, you will likely not want to go back to the Wii version.

I basicly aggree with this. ^

I was forced to buy the Wii version because I don't own a HD console: It must be said that I was somewhat dissapointed with the experience I got, yet I still find the game to be playable and overall it has satisfied my urge to play a new Skylanders game for another year until the next one comes out.
The Wii version has a few mechanical issues such as crashes, but as GamerGroovenik said, they are workable. My game has only crashed about three times so far and I have never lost much progress what with the game having frequent autosaves and checkpoints.
I found the graphics of the Wii version to be concerning, not because of their general poor appearance (this is to be expected from any Wii game these days) but because I found that they actually contain visual glitches such as 3D layering errors that look very awkward. (A good place to see an example of this is if you have Prism Break and use his Z-button attack, you'll notice some layering errors in the crystals that appear furthest away from the camera: The mounds of earth around the base of the crystals sometimes show up in front of the crystals when they are meant to be beneath them.) - I'd be interested to know if anyone else gets this or similar issues?
With all that said, at worst I only think these issues with graphics say a few bad things about Beenox's ability to program graphics, but otherwise don't do anything to affect the gameplay. Those who aren't concerned about graphics in games will have no problems at all with the Wii version of Swap Force.

Overall, I would recommend that most people purchase the game on a different system if they can, but if the Wii version is your only option then it'll do fine and you'll still have enough fun to justify the purchase.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:39 21/01/2014 by EgoNaut
#40 Posted: 00:41:33 22/01/2014
Quote: EgoNaut

I basicly aggree with this. ^

I was forced to buy the Wii version because I don't own a HD console: It must be said that I was somewhat dissapointed with the experience I got, yet I still find the game to be playable and overall it has satisfied my urge to play a new Skylanders game for another year until the next one comes out.
The Wii version has a few mechanical issues such as crashes, but as GamerGroovenik said, they are workable. My game has only crashed about three times so far and I have never lost much progress what with the game having frequent autosaves and checkpoints.
I found the graphics of the Wii version to be concerning, not because of their general poor appearance (this is to be expected from any Wii game these days) but because I found that they actually contain visual glitches such as 3D layering errors that look very awkward. (A good place to see an example of this is if you have Prism Break and use his Z-button attack, you'll notice some layering errors in the crystals that appear furthest away from the camera: The mounds of earth around the base of the crystals sometimes show up in front of the crystals when they are meant to be beneath them.) - I'd be interested to know if anyone else gets this or similar issues?
With all that said, at worst I only think these issues with graphics say a few bad things about Beenox's ability to program graphics, but otherwise don't do anything to affect the gameplay. Those who aren't concerned about graphics in games will have no problems at all with the Wii version of Swap Force.

Overall, I would recommend that most people purchase the game on a different system if they can, but if the Wii version is your only option then it'll do fine and you'll still have enough fun to justify the purchase.

This.

It is true that the majority of Skylander game sales come from Wii; there are families like mine that haven't necessarily seen a need to get a bigger, better system at this time. These families are basically who the Wii version is catering to.

I will admit while the graphics are acceptable for what they are they still have a few problems. One that shouldn't bother me but does anyway is that the enemies have no shadows, but it's not enough for me to hate the game. Like Ego, the only system I have is a Wii, so my only option was that version. I was rather worried about getting the game because of all the bad rep this specific version was getting, but I got it and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's not a beautiful eye candy HD experience like on other systems, but it should be enough to satisfy you.
---
Purple dragon.
DeamonsGate Red Sparx Gems: 96
#41 Posted: 15:14:50 25/01/2014

Our household has the Wii and PS3 versions of Swap Force. I bought the Dark Edition for the PS3 just to have the game in the bedroom since the Wii is in the living room. I must say after going thru the game on the wii and the ps3 that there are a number of differences; though we all liked playing on both consoles.

1. The Wii does freeze from time to time usually after the girls have been playing on it for a few hours.
2. The Wii does have a loading screen half-way through the levels; while the PS3 does not.
3. The story lines are the same yet the PS3 version has extra parts(anyone playing the adventure packs on both can tell. I don't want to ruin the game for anyone who hasn't done them yet)
4.In Woodburrow on the Wii you cannot do the spark lock challenges in town nor can you gain access to the hat hidden inside the pool next to rufus.

My kids like playing the Wii version and it does provide them with challenge and fun. As for me; I have gotten a taste of another console and I do like it better than the Wii.
#42 Posted: 15:24:47 25/01/2014
Quote: DeamonsGate

Our household has the Wii and PS3 versions of Swap Force. I bought the Dark Edition for the PS3 just to have the game in the bedroom since the Wii is in the living room. I must say after going thru the game on the wii and the ps3 that there are a number of differences; though we all liked playing on both consoles.

1. The Wii does freeze from time to time usually after the girls have been playing on it for a few hours.
2. The Wii does have a loading screen half-way through the levels; while the PS3 does not.
3. The story lines are the same yet the PS3 version has extra parts(anyone playing the adventure packs on both can tell. I don't want to ruin the game for anyone who hasn't done them yet)
4.In Woodburrow on the Wii you cannot do the spark lock challenges in town nor can you gain access to the hat hidden inside the pool next to rufus.

My kids like playing the Wii version and it does provide them with challenge and fun. As for me; I have gotten a taste of another console and I do like it better than the Wii.

Those are true, 2, 3, and 4 are no matter what, although you can still get the Hat on Wii even though there's no inside of the pool. It should be just up the stairs near the ship, behind the fireworks, where the pad to the pool is on other consoles.
---
Purple dragon.
bloody Green Sparx Gems: 238
#43 Posted: 10:36:41 26/01/2014
Im sure the wii version isnt as good as the others but i feel like it gets to much crap. How old is the Wii console? i dont even know how many years its been out, but geez, of course the graphics arnt going to keep up with the other consoles. Its due to console specifications, deal with it!

Lags and freezes? Yes ive had freezes with voodoods tripewires getting half-split graphics due to "armor-mobs". When im not playing voodood, we have had 1 freeze screen since christmas and the family has played almost everday. Ive never felt like the game shutters or lags more then at certian swap zone package rewards.

So i dont know, i enjoy the game even on the wii and i feel like the wii-version gets alot of uncalled for ****, actually i couldnt imagine not playing on wii. Maybe things are diffrent for todays kids that didnt grow up with Nintendo-classics at heart.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:40:19 26/01/2014 by bloody
#44 Posted: 16:31:08 26/01/2014
Wii gets props; I've always enjoyed Nintendo games and their controller innovation was awesome...I for one could actually play RE4 and actually enjoy it. The crap the Swap Force is getting was mainly due to the issues surrounding launch, which I think for the most part has been mitigated. Whereas previous entries were developed on the Wii, this version will showcase newer platform capabilities, and the Wii will be left in the dust. It happens. Every console has to be sunset, and it's time for the Wii.

Swap Force's problems is the fact that the Wii version does have the most problems of the platforms, but the Wii still contains most of their customer base. A risk Activision took was no longer making the Wii it's development platform and alienating their customers with issues. I think by the time the next game comes out many of those growing pains should not be there and I hope to start seeing a significant shift to the newer gaming platforms such as Wii U/ PS3/Xbox, which are now considered "old" consoles... I think some of the problems the market is seeing is because Wii U has never caught on, and was not marketing correctly...and they blew a year head start.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:48 26/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#45 Posted: 20:54:32 17/02/2014
The NPCs don't even have SHADOWS on the wii version.
#46 Posted: 23:17:08 17/02/2014
Quote: Ice Dragoness

Given the 480 vs 720 resolution issue, I'm sure there are bigger things to notice smilie
---
bloody Green Sparx Gems: 238
#47 Posted: 08:27:04 18/02/2014
Quote: Ice Dragoness

I don't spend my game time looking at NPCs... If you want to look at graphics compare the Wii U game otherwise it's like comparing 8bit graphic to 16bit - not even a relative parameter to compare between 2 different resolution systems.
Amulet_Star Blue Sparx Gems: 954
#48 Posted: 23:37:54 19/02/2014
Okay so like idk if anyone has mentioned this but like I have it on Wii and I think there's a glitch that's basically "Wii exclusive".

So idk the name of the level, but it's one of the ones in the mountain with Avril. There's a point where you have to throw snowballs to get rid of the bad guys and like you're going in a loop as you throw them.

Problem? You literally don't have enough snowballs and you can only get enough if you play two player mode/co-op/whatever y'all call it. So like say you get three snowballs. There's gonna be like four people you have to knock out and if it's single player you'll end up in a never ending loop. But if your in co-op you have six snowballs. And this happens twice.

If you listen closely you can hear the wails of an only child who doesn't know what the hell is wrong with his snowballs.
---
where did all the good frogs go
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#49 Posted: 01:15:33 20/02/2014
You are supposed to have infinite snowballs to throw on all platforms.
---
bye
#50 Posted: 01:31:59 20/02/2014
Quote: newkill
You are supposed to have infinite snowballs to throw on all platforms.

Are you referring to the catapaults?

Because here I believe Amulet is referring to the sections where you're on the rainbow rails throwing snowmen parts. On the last one, the player's supposed to get six snowmen parts to throw at the enemies even if it's one player, But Amulet only got three and had to go into 2 player mode to get the other three. It's not the first I've heard of this, as there are a few threads on Activision community boards with several people who had the bug. Although for the record, I played through this level by myself and still got all six parts to shoot, so it's not everybody on Wii who has had this bug.
---
Purple dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:18 20/02/2014 by Sboy13
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me