darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Problems with world "Wizard Peak"
Page 1 of 1
Problems with world "Wizard Peak" [CLOSED]
Ilona01 Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 22:43:39 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi,

I have a problem. I can't play the world of "Wizard Peak". When Spyro wants to enter "Wizard Peak" he keeps flying and I can't play anymore. Because I can't complete this world, I can't play the whole Spyro game, because the last world won't open.

Someone I know also has this game. He doesn't play it anymore and gave this game to me. So I tried to play it but it gave exactly the same problem.

Does anyone knows what the problem is? I don't have problems with my Playstation. It's strange because it's exactly the same problem. I hope someone can help me. Is it my playstation or is it something with the game itself? I realy want to play the whole game, because it is my favourite.

Thanks in advance.

(I hope you understand it. I'm Dutch, so it isn't easy to explane the problem in Englisch).
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#2 Posted: 23:25:35 20/11/2013
This exact thing happened to me with Spyro 2. Check the disc for scratches and take it to a game shop for cleaning. Sorry this happens; it's real annoying isn't it?! smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#3 Posted: 19:46:55 21/11/2013
The fact that it happened with two different discs leads me to think the save file might be corrupted or something.
A new save file might solve the problem, but I understand that would be frustrating if it didn't work.

If you do start a new game, I suggest doing as many of the following as possible.
Using the other game disc,
Using another memory card,
Using another console (PS2 or PS3 if possible.)
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#4 Posted: 20:17:55 21/11/2013
Are you running the PSN version of the game?

Sometimes there is a 50/50 chance that certain levels refuse to work. I had this issue with Spyro The Dragon as well. Basically, on the PSN version, I was sometimes unable to visit certain levels. Just always an infinite load screen.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 00:30:03 22/11/2013
Quote: spyrobeta

Sometimes there is a 50/50 chance that certain levels refuse to work. I had this issue with Spyro The Dragon as well. Basically, on the PSN version, I was sometimes unable to visit certain levels. Just always an infinite load screen.

The PSN Versions? I never had any problems when I play the first 3 games on my PSP...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#6 Posted: 01:54:45 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I have tried the other disc but that doesn't work either. I don't have another memorycard yet, but when I get one I will try. And I will ask my friends to try this disc on their PS2 ;-)
#7 Posted: 02:02:34 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't know much about all the networks you can play this game on. I just use the PS1. I didn't change anything. I appreciate your answers. And when somebody (else) knows something that can fix this problem, I love to hear it.
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#8 Posted: 03:51:31 23/11/2013
Quote: SamXala

The PSN Versions? I never had any problems when I play the first 3 games on my PSP...

It lags on both the PSP and PS3 for me.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#9 Posted: 18:41:24 24/11/2013
Quote: SamXala

It lags on both the PSP and PS3 for me.

Really? Wow... I think I have to replay the games
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me