Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1 Posted: 23:41:35 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The official sequel to The Missing s (An Animal RP), now with more action and excitement. The rules are the same, except that you can add a new character, an animal that it’s overly hunted by men. For those of you new, you can see the rules, artwork and original story in the first page of the first RP, just click //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=57233. You can still be a Missing, but if you decide for a Hunted, then better. Now then, let the story BEGIN!

Haven for the Missing s was founded years ago, and Sybil met lots of new friends, some very endangered, other not much, but still wanted the chance to live away from humans. Three months ago, the civet and her loyal kea parrots discovered a well hidden, foggy island one mile east from the original island. Seeing this as another chance to help animals around the world, Sybil made a pact with the endemic animals living there. The new island will be inhabited by animals that are extremely prosecuted by men, for fur, food or any other reason. Sybil’s bird friends, including the keas, are helping spread the news worldwide, as always. Like before, animals unable to fly or swim will be transported via orca whales. To travel from island to island, a bridge (now broken to prevent unwanted animals to the Haven) can be crossed with a little help from them. Now with all settled, this new island and future residents promise Sybil and all of her Haven friends to have even bigger adventures, and dangers...
New Characters
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Characters and their users:

Main Characters:

Sybil (Felines): A Malabar civet, and creator of the two Havens. She’s sweet in nature, but is also stubborn. Firm in her decisions, but can open up to new ideas. Has shown to be naïve as well.

Mambo (Felines): Leader of the keas. Very mischievous and playful, he would do almost anything for a good prank and a great time. Despite his sometimes carefree nature, he cares deeply about his flock, and never question Sybil’s decisions. Has a soft spot for Rose.

Cairo (Felines): Leader of the orca whales, a position previously owned by Jet. He is huge and intimidating, but only grows violent at Jet. He has strong feelings for Sybil.

Jet (Spyroconvexity): Cairo's rival. Lacks strength, but is cunning. Was the leader of the orca pod, before voluntarily returning the position to Cairo. Was an antagonist working for Shadow, but had a change of heart due to Sybil's kindness.

Rose (Spyroconvexity): A young and shy Siberian tiger. She's a little more of a smart mouth sometimes and she's adventurous. She is brave when protecting her friends. Often thinks about her mother. She is Shadow's main target and future leader of the Haven.

Dagger: Baby orca very loyal to his mother that took a liking to Jet. Wants to challenge Cairo for leadership when he grows up.

Recurring characters:

Chica (Stealthelfrocks): A Mexican wolf and Sybil’s second-in-command, also Rose’s substitute mother.

Jaerl (Wystrel): A shy, withdrawn and solemn Peregrine Falcon. Gets in trouble often and has a huge crush on Sybil.

Royal (Wystrel): Harpy Eagle that made a pact with the mongooses. Very protective of Jaerl, and a father figure to him. Generous, compassionate and loyal, but can also be cruel and cold. Will defend Jaerl as well as anyone he cares about with his life.

Bjorn (Wystrel): A Bull Asian elephant. Extremely brave, protective, generous, caring, compassionate and loyal. Are like fathers to everyone around them.

Anvor (Wystrel): Bjorn’s younger brother. Like him, he is protective and helps his brother and the other residents in any way he can.

Ivor (Wystrel): A Badger with a very sweet nature. Lives underground. Actually the eldest of the Asian elephant brothers reincarnated. Like them, he is brave and kind towards the Haven residents.

Skaliscin (Waaksian): A Black-Capped Centipede-Eater. Mischievous, acrid, and often mean-spirited. But only when the circumstances demand it... she can actually be very tender in heart.

Speckles (Waaksian): A small Lion's Hill Velvet Worm. Paranoid, mistrusting, and has very short fuse. However, his interior is much softer than his exterior(metaphorically speaking).

Voracivenom (Waaksian): A Black-Capped Centipede-Eater too. Jovial and thoughtful. But, if you question him about certain things, he becomes a jittery thing that acts like he never met you.

Sayan (redwes): Amur leopard whom isn't fond of humans due to experience(s). He serves as a living example for why one shouldn't leave the island(s). He has a solitary nature but is getting better.

Kallik (jennacat4): A shy Pacific Degu.. She is weary of the bigger animals, as she thinks they will eat or step on her. Likes most, if not all of the animals in the Haven.

Kona (jennacat4): A bouncy, friendly Island Fox. She doesn't go out of her way to make friends, but isn't unfriendly.

Stripes (Spyroconvexity): Thylacine with a solitary nature.

Aerigil, or AJ: A Margay with low self-esteem.

Draco (Stealthelfrocks): An alligator with an intimidating nature, but good intentions.

Brody(chained skull): A bat with a lonely nature. He hardly shows up to anybody.

Antagonists:

Yodel (Felines): A bitter warbler. He opposes Sybil in every way and often fights with her. He has been unsuccessful in his attempts to bring his comrades against her, so he has conspiried against her. Currently under house arrest for his betrayal.

Sholeh (Felines): One of the native mongooses, disgusted with her species for giving up to Royal. Was allied with Yodel, Shadow and Jet. She was returned to her home, where she's planning revenge on Jet for his betrayal, as well as have Sybil and Royal eliminated.

Jaeger (Waaksian): A mean dingo that has secretly found a way to enter Sybil’s Haven. He will stop at nothing to bring the civet and her friends down for "invading" his home, and has allied with Shadow to make it possible.

Shadow (Spyroconvexity): A Komodo Dragon and main antagonist. He wants to conquer both islands and get revenge on Rose. He delights on torturing and taunting others, as well as eating.

Warren (Felines): A clumsy vulture who Sholeh has befriended and is her eyes in the sky. He likes her very much, even though she is very mean to him due to his dim witted nature. Has great admiration for Shadow.

Other Haven residents:

Theodore (slambam104): A kind pelican and de-facto leader of the non-kea birds around the island.

Mercury (Felines): A rookie pelican traveler. Very young and naïve, he follows Theodore around.

Orca brothers (Felines): A pair of naughty orcas that get in trouble often. A real burden to Cairo.

Ami (Felines): A solitaire pelican and a sentry. Let’s Sybil know if there is something unusual going on.

Cole (Felines): A bulky, strong kea and Mambo’s bodyguard. Despite his harsh exterior, he is actually very kind.

Cheryl (Felines): Cole’s sister. Loves her brother very much, but questions him a lot. She’s still learning to accept her new life. She's very irresponsible and quite selfish, though she has a rarely seen delicate side.

Hunted Island residents:

Barloc (Felines): The untrusting leader of the cockatoos. He despises predators above all else.

Kali (Felines): Barloc's wife. He obeys her most of the time, as she is always the voice of reason.

Angus and Nia (Felines): Barloc and Kali's nephew and daughter. The are always together, making mischief everywhere.

Whirlpool (Felines): A smart wombat with dialect problems. He is the which doctor of the island, always creating miraculous medicines. Has a tunnel that looks like a very complicated labyrinth, that only he knows very well.

New users: Welcome. Hope you have a great time here smilie
Returning users: Welcome back! Let’s continue the adventure smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 25 times - Last edited at 03:54:27 30/12/2014 by Felines
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#2 Posted: 23:47:32 07/11/2013
OOC So we pick one of the characters listed?

Theodore. Tell me if I'm doing this wrong smilie
#3 Posted: 23:54:04 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, if you want that character, then alright. If you want to, and yes, in this RP, you can choose some of the listed characters smilie
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#4 Posted: 00:06:19 08/11/2013
Ooc: Do we have to repost our original character's sheet? oh and Stripes is one of my characters I used. He'll be used a little more.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:08 08/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#5 Posted: 00:16:27 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That isn't necessary now. New users with new character will have to do it however. And if you have a brand new character in mind, then you have to do the sheet then.
---
#6 Posted: 00:50:07 08/11/2013
ooc: okay. o
---
SC
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#7 Posted: 01:42:30 08/11/2013
OOC: I might make a new character. smilie Should I just search 'hunted animals' or something?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 01:56:58 08/11/2013
Wut was my old character
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#9 Posted: 02:01:55 08/11/2013
OOC Alright! I'll take Theodore!
#10 Posted: 02:22:59 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright then He should be yours. Interesting how you want that character in particular rather than bringing your own. Oh well, if that's what you decided, it should be settled smilie

Quote: jennacat4
OOC: I might make a new character. smilie Should I just search 'hunted animals' or something?

OOC: Just search for an animal that it's extremely hunted even to this day. You know, like a rhino or a deer. There are many to choose from. And the best part is, this time, it doesn't necessarily has to be endangered smilie

Quote: Sleepy0429
Wut was my old character

OOC: You better search it up. There were several characters that appeared too briefly or were never used, so I don't remember. Make a new one instead of you don't remember. I remember there were two types of bird and a eel at the beginning of the original RP. Very briefly used.
---
#11 Posted: 02:32:55 08/11/2013
Quote: Felines
OOC: Alright then He should be yours. Interesting how you want that character in particular rather than bringing your own. Oh well, if that's what you decided, it should be settled smilie

OOC: Just search for an animal that it's extremely hunted even to this day. You know, like a rhino or a deer. There are many to choose from. And the best part is, this time, it doesn't necessarily has to be endangered smilie

Wut was my old character

OOC: You better search it up. There were several characters that appeared too briefly or were never used, so I don't remember. Make a new one instead of you don't remember. I remember there were two types of bird and a eel at the beginning of the original RP. Very briefly used.

Main reason I chose Theodore:

1. A Pelican named Theodore is awesome!
#12 Posted: 02:34:13 08/11/2013
OOC: Okay smilie

Would a polar bear work? I've been looking everywhere for hunted animals D;
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:08 08/11/2013 by jennacat4
#13 Posted: 02:57:37 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, I am not certain if polar bears are hunted, but they are in a major threat, so I suppose you can use it smilie Hey, now the snowy mountain can finally be used smilie
And slambam104, that reason? Heh, funny, but I am glad. How many RPs have characters you can choose from? smilie
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#14 Posted: 03:41:24 08/11/2013
OOC: Here are some more details on each of my characters.

Name: Jaerl
Species: Eurasian Peregrin Falcon
Appearance: http://www.avianweb.com/images...grinefalcon.jpg
Personality: Shy, withdrawn and solemn.

Name: Royal
Species: Harpy Eagle
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi...yja_001_800.jpg
Personality: Very protective of Jaerl, considers himself like his father after what happened. He can can kind, generous, compassionate and loyal, but can also be cruel and cold. Will defend Jaerl as well as anyone he cares about with his life.

Names: Ivor, Bjorn and Anvor
Species: Bull Asian Elephants
Appearance:
Bull Asian elephants commonly weigh from 4,500 to 5,400 kg (9,900 to 12,000 lb) and are often around 2.7 m (8.9 ft) high at the shoulder. Females typically weigh around 2,000 to 4,000 kg (4,400 to 8,800 lb) and reach an average of 2.4 m (7.9 ft) at the shoulder. Head-and-body length is from 5.5 to 6.4 m (18 to 21 ft), with the tail measuring 1–1.5 m (3.3–4.9 ft) long.[8][9][10] The skeleton constitutes about 15% of their body weight.[4] One extraordinarily large bull elephant living in captivity at the Oregon Zoo, Packy, weighed 14,500 pounds (6,590 kg) in 2008.[11] The sizes of wild Asian elephants, especially males, have been exaggerated in the past. Record elephants may have measured as high as 3.7 m (12 ft) at the shoulder. Shoulder height is estimated using the rule of thumb of twice the forefoot circumference.[7]
Personality: Extremely brave, protective, generous, caring, compassionate and loyal. Are like fathers to everyone around them.
#15 Posted: 09:32:19 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well... you didn't have to go through that again, but oh well. Listen, should I erase my own personal description of your characters and put yours or should I put them together? Also, wasn't Ivor a badger now?
---
#16 Posted: 15:14:19 09/11/2013
OOC: I'll make my sheet soon

Oooooo, could I be a Sloth Bear instead?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:03 09/11/2013 by jennacat4
#17 Posted: 00:31:22 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I checked, it is sometimes hunted, but not to the extreme, so I am not sure...
---
#18 Posted: 02:21:33 10/11/2013
Ok found it
I was a Arau Flying Fox called Rikiu
New character I will be a American croc may be called *Cragger
*= Pending
---
#19 Posted: 02:46:50 10/11/2013
Ok found it
*= Pending

Ooc: That name is from Lego Chiema. Lol! Creative. All you need is a character sheet.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#20 Posted: 02:48:32 10/11/2013
OOC: Ivor is a badger now and I think it would be best to combine them.
#21 Posted: 03:15:30 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aright, I should combine them smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Ok found it
*= Pending

Ooc: That name is from Lego Chiema. Lol! Creative. All you need is a character sheet.

OOC: Yes, I know where it's from. I have seen a few episodes of it. Alright, the American croc is quite hunted, so it will be accepted.
So then, make your final decisions people. I intend to start on my next post.
---
#22 Posted: 04:00:22 10/11/2013
Sweet!
---
SC
#23 Posted: 04:50:55 10/11/2013
Ok
Name: Rikiu
Personality: Shy and happy
Other: Is a flying fox

Name: Cragger
Personality: grumpy angry
Other: Hungry
---
#24 Posted: 05:14:37 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I did research on both species. Perfect, they are accepted. Oh, one thing I forgot to mention; every new character won't be added in the first page. Too much space. But as the number of them continues, then I will make the new artwork. So then, let's begin now...

The sun was rising in a remote and cryptic Island somewhere in the Pacific ocean. Getting out of a hollow tree, a Malabar civet came to greet the morning. She went to her favorite high spot to see everything. As the fog cleared out, she could see somewhere in the horizon the tiny, brown and green spot that would became her new type of Haven. "Aaaah, what a splendid feeling. And this morning is exceptionally beautiful. Oh fantastic, the path is finally finished." the civet named Sybil exclaimed, seeing how a rocky path reached the new Island from the one she was standing on. A new life and a new routine was about to begin, and she hoped that all of her bird friends were successful spreading the news to new animals worldwide, just as they did on times of past.
---
#25 Posted: 05:23:17 10/11/2013
As the wind was moving out of a tree a flying fox without its mom flew off.
---
#26 Posted: 14:05:14 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
With the sun completely up, Sybil went down the hill and towards the beach. Now with the rocky path finished, she would go to the new island and talk to the quolls there, marking everything as ready.
---
#27 Posted: 14:09:32 10/11/2013
Theodore flew in the sky looking below. He then perched on a small fence. He looked around
he saw some other animals.
#28 Posted: 14:33:05 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched him in the distance, but didn't noticed what he was watching, and continued onward.
---
#29 Posted: 21:02:15 10/11/2013
Rikiu looked at Sybil but flew away.
---
#30 Posted: 21:58:07 10/11/2013
Rose was already up and she went down to the beach. The wind blew through her fur and then she saw the new bridge to the new island. "So they finally finished the bridge? Took them long enough!" She went to where the bridge started and began to cross it. "I hope a wave doesn't knock me off the bridge." Rose said to herself.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 22:31:59 10/11/2013
Rikiu saw berries so he went to get them.
---
#32 Posted: 23:38:11 10/11/2013
Kona looked at the bridge. She started walking across carefully.
OOC: I'll be a polar bear. smilie

Name: Thunder
Species: Polar bear
Personality: Thunder prefers to be by himself, but isn't shy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:52 10/11/2013 by jennacat4
#33 Posted: 00:05:02 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Rikiu looked at Sybil but flew away.

Sybil noticed the flying fox in the distance. "Wait... that isn't Brody. Hey you!" the civet yelled, but she lost him. Following the new bat around, Sybil didn't notice that there were already some of her friends trying the bridge. She was a little upset that the new animal didn't report to her...
---
#34 Posted: 00:11:32 11/11/2013
Rikiu shouted "WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!" he flew around then in a area that has lots of mud "Still no one here" cragger pouted
---
#35 Posted: 03:39:35 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil followed the flutter of wings near to where the bat was. The swamp was thick, but she knew he was nearby. "Alright you, show yourself. If you are not here for... something important, you leave at once." Sybil said firmly, believing that this was a lost bat rather than an animal there for the Haven.
---
#36 Posted: 04:58:49 11/11/2013
Rose was halfway out on the land bridge.on her way to the new island. She looked out at the sea seeing it was getting a little choppy. "Man it's getting choppy out there. Maybe I should go back." Just as she was on her way back a wave swamped over the bridge and washed her off. "HELP!!" Rose yelled out as the waves were taking her out to sea. "SOMEONE HELP!!!" She tryed to swim back but to no use.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#37 Posted: 12:57:53 11/11/2013
By the edge of the Island of the Missing s, in the grass, a small serpent and her even smaller caterpillar-like companion lounged about, watching the waves crash over the newly formed bridge. They had their share of banter, occasionally arguing over pointless topics, when they heard the anguished cries of another animal.
"What was that?" the serpent questioned, a slight slur in her speech.
"I'd know that yowl anywhere... Rose must be in trouble!" the velvet worm exclaimed, pushing the grass blades apart to see where the commotion was coming from. "Can you see what's going on, Skaliscin?" The invertebrate had horrible vision, and could hardly see past his own front appendages.
Skaliscin's head hovered over, her yellow eyes staring intently at an orange lump in the ocean. "It is Rose, Speckles! She's drowning!"
This was one of the few times that the two would even care that another animal was in danger. Where they lived before, they couldn't feel much sympathy for others, or they could end up in a jam themselves. But this was different, as Rose was one of the many friends of the haven.
"Well, what are we gonna do about it?!" Speckles exclaimed, starting to panic.
"I don't know! Get help, or something!"

OOC: Later on I'll be introducing my own art of the characters for pleasure, if that's OK with the GM. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:02 11/11/2013 by Waaksian
#38 Posted: 13:27:08 11/11/2013
'Hello I came here for the haven. So may I stay?" Rikiu said then he heard a growl.
---
#39 Posted: 15:09:00 11/11/2013
Thunder had been on the other island, eyeing the animals crossing the bridge. He could jump in and help the little striped thing. The polar bear was a little to the side of the bridge, so the Haven animals probably couldn't see him unless they looked. Thunder wasn't sure if he should go help out that small striped animal. Thunder thought for a moment thrn jumped into the water.

Kallik was going to the bridge, then she had seen Rose be washed off. Kallik wanted to help, but there was no way she was going to swim.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:02 11/11/2013 by jennacat4
#40 Posted: 20:58:37 11/11/2013
Rose keeped going under as she couldn't keep her head up much longer in the waves. "HELP!!"
---
SC
#41 Posted: 21:25:41 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
'Hello I came here for the haven. So may I stay?" Rikiu said then he heard a growl.

"Oh, so you heard about the Haven. Very well then, you can stay, but didn't you know that any new animals must report to me first?" the civet said, although sure that the bird who gave him the news either forgot or was a new flyer. Mercury especially forgets. Before waiting for the answer, Sybil heard a cry of help in the distance.

"Hold that thought... Rose! She is in trouble? Oh no, she is becoming so much like Jaerl." she exclaimed, remembering how the young falcon got in trouble over and over again in the past. She then left the bat behind and towards to where the scream was heard...
---
#42 Posted: 23:25:08 11/11/2013
"Huh what is that noise?" Rikiu said
---
#43 Posted: 01:22:40 12/11/2013
Thunder was swimming underwater. He saw the little animal, and grabbed her scruff. Thunder swam upwards so his back was above water, and put the little striped thing on his back.
---
#44 Posted: 01:43:07 12/11/2013
Rose was limp and wet. She coughed up water she looked to see who saved her life. "Th-thank you. You saved my life." She said weakly.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 02:13:32 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
As Sybil reached the beach, she managed to catch a glimpse of Rose, and the humongous animal beside her. "A BEAR!" she yelled, with some horror in her voice. Just like with snakes, she had a little fear of bears...
---
#46 Posted: 02:43:27 12/11/2013
Thunder just nodded and laid Rose onto the other island.
---
#47 Posted: 02:44:36 12/11/2013
OOC: Ugh many ppl are banning me from RP's..
Rikiu went to sleep.
---
#48 Posted: 03:13:49 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't know the reason, but s far, you are doing great here, so keep it up.

Thunder just nodded and laid Rose onto the other island.

Seeing Rose so calmly around him, Sybil figured that the polar bear meant no harm. He isn't that much of an endangered species, so that must mean that the news of the new Haven. She never expected that her bird friend would go as far as the North Pole, or did he heard by other means? Whatever the case, it was her duty to greet him.

"Hey, sir... um... I suppose you are here for the Haven, am I correct?" she explained, her voice almost breaking. Polar bears were the biggest land carnivores after all, and unlike other bear species, the diet consisted of meat only, so Sybil was more than cautious...
---
#49 Posted: 13:28:56 12/11/2013
OOC: Well they are all rabid skyros...
As a croc went through the swamp he saw a polar bear.
---
#50 Posted: 14:23:11 12/11/2013
"Yes," Thunder answered. The polar bear was very hot, even though the water had cooled him down a little.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:07 12/11/2013 by jennacat4
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me