Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#301 Posted: 22:12:16 13/02/2014
Rose walked up to the young orca. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Rose if Sybil didn't already tell ya." Rose said as she carefully climbed up on top of her. "Sorry for the claws if I accidentally stick them in ya." She warned ahead of time as not to hurt the young orca.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#302 Posted: 22:30:09 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Marilyn swims slowly to avoid getting clawed. She didn't replied to Rose. Cole got ahead, with Marylin watching him very closely, as if she was wishing to fly too...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#303 Posted: 23:41:21 13/02/2014
"You ok Marylin?" Rose asked sensing Marylin had something on her mine.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#304 Posted: 03:24:43 14/02/2014
Quote: Wyrstel
Royal at that moment lands right between them gripping a fish in each of his talons, which he tosses to Cheryl and Sayan with a smile. His golden eyes glisten in the warm tropical sun. Then he folds his wings and perches on a rock watching the two of them.
Quote: Felines
Cheryl notices the eagle and acts like she doesn't care he has arrived. She didn't want to regret the fish, though she couldn't find a nice way to say it. "How I miss sheep's meat." she complained, trying very hard not to sound ungrateful. She took a bite on the fish, almost gagging...

'Don't be rude Cheryl...,' Sayan thought but kept to himself. Rather, he glared at the kea for a moment and then focused on the eagle. "Thank-you Royal for the fish." he said before starting to chew-- and enjoy --his fish. He could see how others could possibly be a tad annoyed by the keas.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:39 14/02/2014 by redwes
#305 Posted: 11:22:07 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl couldn't keep it up. She just couldn't stand the taste of fish. "You know what, stuff yourself." she said, throwing her half of the fish to Sayan. "Sorry Royal, but fish are not our thing." she said with a rude tone. She didn't wanted to be like that, but the fish let her with an awful taste. She then flew away to find something meatier, or just be happy with the fruits around the tree, which she was getting tired of.

Quote: Spyroconvexity

Marylin's head now focused on the island, and didn't reply to Rose. She just wanted to be useful.
"And they talk about us keas. What's your problem anyway?" Cole asked, with Marylin simply ignoring him.
---
#306 Posted: 19:50:10 14/02/2014
Cheryl couldn't keep it up. She just couldn't stand the taste of fish. "You know what, stuff yourself." she said, throwing her half of the fish to Sayan. "Sorry Royal, but fish are not our thing." she said with a rude tone. She didn't wanted to be like that, but the fish let her with an awful taste. She then flew away to find something meatier, or just be happy with the fruits around the tree, which she was getting tired of.

Quote: Spyroconvexity

Marylin's head now focused on the island, and didn't reply to Rose. She just wanted to be useful.
"And they talk about us keas. What's your problem anyway?" Cole asked, with Marylin simply ignoring him.

"It's ok to talk to us young one. " Rose said in a kind voice.
---
SC
#307 Posted: 03:26:01 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Marylin still didn't responded. Cole watched her with some resentment, until the little orca lifted her head a little. Cole finally understood. He then flew besides Rose and whispered. "She's mute."
---
#308 Posted: 04:01:13 15/02/2014
"Oh I see. It must be a real pain to be mute. I feel bad for ya." Rose said.
---
SC
#309 Posted: 20:53:02 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Marylin sunk more into the water until only her back and Rose was visible. "Nice going." Cole scolded, knowing she made the orca feel really bad. Before letting Rose say anything else, he noticed they were really close to the island. "Just a few yards away and we're there." he said, still upset with Rose for being insensible.
---
#310 Posted: 21:26:56 16/02/2014
"I didn't mean to insult you Marylin. I'm sorry." Rose said feeling really bad of herself for insulting Marylin. She looked away from Cole not lettering him see her cry.
---
SC
#311 Posted: 02:52:23 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole didn't noticed this. He then landed on the new island, touching the white sand. "Not as lively as the civet's haven, but it's more peaceful."Cole explained, having visited several times when getting Mambo's herbs. "Rose, get off. And Marylin, run, right now!" Cole ordered, very seriously. There was something he wasn't telling, but he was determined to have the two youngsters to obey him.
---
#312 Posted: 03:18:38 17/02/2014
Rose sadly got jumped off of Marylin feeling bad. "Why did you tell Marylin to run?"
---
SC
#313 Posted: 17:38:27 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Marylin did exactly as he told her, feeling the danger. Cole then proceeded to answer Rose. "For that." he said, signaling the coast from the left. The beach was full of Fur Seals, hundreds, maybe thousands. "Listen Rose, our orca friends eat seals, and if they saw little Marilyn on this coast, they would have probably either run or attacked her, and a stampede of those things is very dangerous." the bulky kea explained, hoping that a young mind such as Rose's understood perfectly.
---
#314 Posted: 18:54:48 17/02/2014
"Oh. I understand. Marylin's presents would freak them out and that wouldn't be very good at all." Rose said.
---
SC
#315 Posted: 03:52:51 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Sure." Cole said, before proceeding to take a brief look at the island. "Well, here you are. I guarantee you it's not dangerous. The possums have a little rivalry with the quolls here, but not to an extend of your dear civet and the mongooses. Be careful with them though. They may not be as dangerous as the mongooses, but are much more sneaky." Cole lectured, having been there enough time to know the place well.
---
#316 Posted: 21:27:46 18/02/2014
"Ok. So what does this island have to offer? Like the features." Rose asked
---
SC
#317 Posted: 13:18:30 19/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I have only been to this area, and I can tell you is that west from here, it has a valley similar to the wetland on the Haven. West here, as you can see, it's extremely rocky, where our friends the fur seals live. And the forest you see before you is subtropical, and it's very small compared to that of the Haven. Oh, and the cockatoos here have told me it sometimes snows here. Plus, the center of the island is all grassland." Cole explained, having been acquainted with the birds from the island, which were all cockatoos.
"Were you looking for something in particular? You seemed so desperate to come here." the kea then pointed out, remembering that Rose couldn't even wait for the orcas to ready the bridge.
---
#318 Posted: 19:10:11 20/02/2014
"I wanted to explore the island and try to find Mabo" Rose said. "I haven't seen him in a few months."
---
SC
#319 Posted: 22:49:14 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well Mambo was sick before, but he is better." Cole explained, not giving details of his huge help. "What makes you think he is here?" he asked, not knowing where his boss went. He wasn't in the tree, he knew that, but he wasn't sure if he was indeed on the new island or somewhere around the Haven. Maybe it's was just a hunch of Rose?

Indeed Mambo was on the island, just a few kilometers away. He was getting acquainted with the many species of cockatoo there. Now that place felt more like Australia than the Haven itself. Mambo was so distracted with getting to know the place that he didn't even heard the fur seals were a little more agitated than usual.
---
#320 Posted: 03:27:54 21/02/2014
"I thibk Cherl told me hen we went on our adventure." Rose said.
---
SC
#321 Posted: 17:23:12 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole was a little shocked that Mambo rather told his sister than him. but he decided it was no big deal. He was probably away at the time when Mambo told her.
"Oh, well, if he is somewhere around here, we will probably find him soon. He can create quite the scandal wherever he is." Cole explained, knowing his boss well. "Anyway, let's go look for him. Oh and Rose, you have gotten bigger you know. Your hunting skills are probably improving, yeah? Do you think you can control it until we are in the Haven once more?" Cole asked, admitting he felt a little uncomfortable around her.
---
#322 Posted: 22:13:19 21/02/2014
"Oh yah I've learned to control my instincts over the years." Rose said.
---
SC
#323 Posted: 00:40:56 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh...well." Cole said, still unsure.
"Say, why this sudden interest in the boss?" he asked, believing Rose's interest would be in his new friend the polar bear instead.
---
#324 Posted: 04:44:45 22/02/2014
"Well he's my friend and I like him, even though he can be a bit mischievous at times. Plus I haven't seen him in awhile." Rose said.
---
SC
#325 Posted: 05:43:02 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Of course you haven't seen him. The boss was sick for nearly a month. Who knows where he has been in this new world, but hey, all of us are use to it." Cole explained, referring to all the keas. "Listen, we will get nowhere if we walk. I'll go fly ahead and tell you when I see him." he then said, flying away.

"Well, he is finally gone." a voice behind Rose said. It was Mambo! And by the looks of it, he was spying on the duo and waited for Cole to leave so that he could be with the teenage tiger alone. "Well lookit here. No wonder those seals were restless. They can't stand your beauty. You just seem to be getting more radiant the more you grow up." Mambo then said, in a sweet voice he usually reserved to only Rose.
---
#326 Posted: 03:27:53 24/02/2014
Rose blushed when Mambo said she was beautiful. "Mambo!" She then ran to him and huged him. "I've missed you. How ya feeling?"
---
SC
#327 Posted: 05:52:33 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo was surprised from the sudden reaction. Even if he was kind, that was still a sight... for a tiger. "Hey hey watch it there little lady. You're messing up my feathers." he said, getting away a little. "Heh, what do you know? And they say all cats are mean. That is as false as us keas being evil." the kea leader explained, being an expert of wrong reputations.
---
#328 Posted: 20:30:40 24/02/2014
"Sorry I couldn't help myself." Rose said alittle embarrassed. "I'm not mean at all. My mother taught me to be better than most other big cats." She said. "I've heard that you were here somewhere but I didn't expect you to find me first."
---
SC
#329 Posted: 20:53:44 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh yes, well, I was just waiting for Cole to leave. He takes things way too seriously. I better go look for him later or I might get scolded." Mambo explained, giving a quiet chuckle by the thought of a leader being scolded by a bodyguard. "Anyway, what brings you here? Did the orcas really finished the bridge that fast?" he asked, doubting an animal with so much weight could work that fast, even if they were in large groups and working together.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#330 Posted: 00:12:59 25/02/2014
The duo passed the Kea's tree just in time to see Cheryl flutter above, away from where Sayan and Royal were.
"Haven't seen him in a while. I thought he was too antisocial to so much as peak out of his cave, or wherever he sleeps the day away," Skaliscin noted loudly, referring to the Amur leopard.
"I'm not with her!" Speckles retorted, rather appalled by the serpent's venomous remark. She gave a short yet intimidating hiss, which enticed him to skitter back a ways.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#331 Posted: 00:39:14 25/02/2014
"For your information, I don't JUST sleep the day away.," Sayan rudely replied to the remark. It was true though, he was antisocial. However, he still hunted/whatnot in the less populated parts of the forest and thieved to become better. "...and thank-you Speckles.," he added in a slightly more polite tone.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:41 25/02/2014 by redwes
#332 Posted: 05:23:52 25/02/2014
"Oh yes, well, I was just waiting for Cole to leave. He takes things way too seriously. I better go look for him later or I might get scolded." Mambo explained, giving a quiet chuckle by the thought of a leader being scolded by a bodyguard. "Anyway, what brings you here? Did the orcas really finished the bridge that fast?" he asked, doubting an animal with so much weight could work that fast, even if they were in large groups and working together.

"I wanted to explore the new island but the bridge wasn't done yet so I asked Sybil if one of the orcas would take me but the older ones were busy so she told Marylin to take me here." Rose explained lowering her head when she said Marylin's name. She felt bad insulting the young orca for being mute.
---
SC
#333 Posted: 20:08:32 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo didn't asked who Marylin was, since he imagined by what Rose told him that it was one of the younger orcas. He couldn't tell why the tiger was sad all of the sudden, but didn't want to get involved in sad conversations.
"Well now, aren't you a desperate one? You just couldn't wait for the bridge to be done, didn't you." he said, raising a feathery eyebrow. "Well, I am not sure how would you like this place. It's hotter but most certainly...calmer." he said, wanting to use the word boring, but desisted. "I can say one thing though, it does look more like that country we have heard about, Australia. But alas, that country is pretty close from here, so we shouldn't wonder." he concluded, remembering the days when he heard conversations between migratory birds in his old home.
---
#334 Posted: 02:37:38 26/02/2014
"Well I have to admit that it is a little uncomfortable for me with the warmer area and my thick fur isn't helping much." Rose said with a slight panting sound in her breath. "But the forest here is similar to where I used to live."
---
SC
#335 Posted: 11:56:02 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, gotta hand it to that Sybil, opening up a haven with so many different ecosystems for endangered and misunderstood animals." Mambo confessed, having added the misunderstood part thinking how the civet was willing to take the risk of welcoming his species even with that dastard reputation.
"I can see this place full if miss Sybil only would have known of this place sooner. But of course, the fog that forms around here most of the time is so thick. The cockatoos told me. No wonder the orcas never noticed this place before, though I am inclining to assume that most of the seals they hunt come from this place and didn't even knew it." Mambo then deduced, showing a very unlikely clever side.
---
#336 Posted: 00:23:30 27/02/2014
"I always thought the orcas ate fish. But then again I don't know the orcas very well." Rose said. "But when I came here Sybil was a bit afraid of me but she has gotten used to me even though I am a carnivore."
---
SC
#337 Posted: 01:59:33 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"So you are. But you have learn to control it. I don't know what animals you hunt, but I can tell you would never hurt any of the friends." Mambo concluded, being very sure that Rose wouldn't hurt Sybil or any of her guests or bird friends (with Yodel being the exception perhaps?)
"And about the orcas, well, I don't know if they eat fish, but a few months ago, I saw them hunt a seal, and believe me, it ain't pretty." Mambo confessed, remembering the detail of that awful slaughter. "But hey, that's the way nature works. I suppose we must be grateful having those things on our side." he then confessed, though still feeling chills about the way they hunt.
---
#338 Posted: 02:12:41 27/02/2014
"I suppose. Anayways who are the cockatoos that I keep hearing about?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#339 Posted: 05:37:44 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh oh yes, they are these fun bird with weird hairdos. And they come in so many colors, but mostly white." Mambo explained, rather exiting. "You should meet them. They are both intelligent and fun, and you should try the cocktails they make when they are bored... I mean, if you are interested." Mambo then commented, remembering that tiers were exclusively meat-eaters, though he had faith that Rose would be encouraged to try a little fruit once in a while.
---
#340 Posted: 06:51:56 27/02/2014
"They sound just as fun as you Mambo I would like to see how their so called cocktails are." Rose said with a smile on her face. "Wait a minute they won't peck at me will they?" She asked.
---
SC
#341 Posted: 15:39:06 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo thought for a minute. "Well no, of course not. Once I tell them who you are, they will be happy to meet you." he assured, though he had his doubts. The cockatoos were fun, but they were nervous birds. He didn't know how would they react, but he was pretty sure once they knew Rose was friendly, there wasn't going to be a problem.
---
#342 Posted: 19:02:23 27/02/2014
Rose let out a sigh of relief. "Well that's good. Lets go meet the cockatoos Mambo!" She said with enthusiasm.
---
SC
#343 Posted: 19:19:39 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"This way. It's a little less than a kilometer." he said, leading the way. In the while they were walking, he was asking himself a question that he just couldn't stand anymore. Since Rose was in the Haven longer, maybe she knew.
"Hey Rose, with this little talk about the orcas, do you know what's the deal with that Cairo? He seems that he is willing to do anything to please Sybil. When it comes to her, he is awfully kind. That is very weird, since orcas are generally very proud." he then explained, knowing the reputation of orcas being very vicious hunters and with an overwhelming pride, and after he experience that hunt, he believed it even more.
---
#344 Posted: 02:32:09 28/02/2014
"I don't know much more than you do Mambo. Well Cairo was a bit more proud of himself a few years ago but he's been a bit snippy with the others including me." Rose said. "Even Ami who I didn't know about until she flew up to me was bothered by Cairo's actions lately."
---
SC
#345 Posted: 03:45:11 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I suppose that is the way the orca behaves." Mambo replied, rather disappointing that Rose didn't answer his question. "Well, here we are. The cockatoos live around these trees." he said, arriving near a creek surrounded by trees with flowers and fruits and light green leaves. It was very different from the lot's of pine trees they went through.
---
#346 Posted: 18:09:21 01/03/2014
Rose looked around not seeing the cockatoos. "I don't see any of them. Are they hiding from me?" She asked.
---
SC
#347 Posted: 19:44:57 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Just as Rose said that, from the foliage approached a mean-looking cockatoo. He seemed very serious, even more than Cole himself. He was the leader maybe?
"Just what do you think you're doing?" he said to Mambo, signaling Rose. He was rather upset by her presence, and since he saw Mambo talking to her, he correctly assumed they knew each other well.
---
#348 Posted: 21:47:07 01/03/2014
Rose was afraid of the cockatoo that approached themdue to his hostel manner towards her. She backed up a bit and looked at Mambo to see what he'll do.
---
SC
#349 Posted: 22:08:09 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo looked as if he certainly didn't expect that reaction.
"You know the rules. No predators!" the cockatoo said. However, some of the other cockatoos came out of hiding, more curious than hostile.
"Oh give me a break. This little lady is the most gentle creature you can find, see?" Mambo explained, landing on top of Rose's head to show she didn't mean any harm. The other cockatoos watched and exclaimed in amusement, with some whispering to each other. The first one however, was not convinced.
"Oh come on. Don't be so stupidly naive. She is just like every other predator, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to back-stab you." he commented, with a very rude voice. The others however, were very doubtful. They didn't know if they should believe Mambo or their leader...
---
#350 Posted: 23:14:24 01/03/2014
Rose looked up at Mambo and smiled shyly due to the others all looking at her. She then looked at the cockatoo leader. "I've known Mambo sense I was little I would never hurt my friends or residents of the havens." She said in her defense. "And who are you to judge someone just by what they are?" She said a little hurt at the cockatoo's remark towards her.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me