Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#251 Posted: 19:07:59 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so she did. Well, it's probably to tell me about Cairo. She will be upset if she heard you already told me. She'd hate the fact of someone taking her place." Sybil explained, though she sees the seagull very briefly, she knows her well enough.
"And about Cairo, don't worry about him. I am pretty sure he just feels rushed to finish the bridge. You could have asked another orca, unless... oh yeah, he is probably working everybody up if he said it was going to be done tonight." Sybil resumed, not worrying about Cairo at all. Ami was probably overreacting.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#252 Posted: 19:30:57 08/02/2014
"No Ami told me to tell you what she said." Rose said. "Anyways is there another way to the new island? I want to explore it."
---
SC
#253 Posted: 21:21:49 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so she did? That is unlike her. I am pretty sure she is the one acting strange then." Sybil concluded, still not giving Cairo's apparent behavior any importance.
"Well, if you want to explore the island, you will have to wait. The keas still haven't explore it enough to make sure it's safe. And if you go there, you better have someone accompany you. You never know what to find in a place like that." she explained, though like Rose, she almost couldn't wait to explore the new island as well...
---
#254 Posted: 21:43:57 08/02/2014
"Well why don't you come with me?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#255 Posted: 21:55:07 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh no no no. You should go with someone that can protect you. How about Thunder? He is big and intimidating... and he can swim." Sybil suggested, though she remembered that tigers swim too, so why didn't Rose? She didn't dare to ask though...
---
#256 Posted: 22:13:23 08/02/2014
"He sort of disappeared in the mountains after I told him of the residents there." Rose said.
---
SC
#257 Posted: 02:09:54 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well... the only one that could help is Mambo. He has explored the island many times. He could tell if it's safe enough." Sybil then suggested, wondering now how come she hasn't asked him herself yet.
---
#258 Posted: 02:31:42 09/02/2014
"I tryed to se what he was doing but he wasn't at his tree just Chril was."
---
SC
#259 Posted: 04:41:09 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, if Cheryl is there, then probably Cole is there too. I don't think he has explored the island as much as Mambo, but at least he is more reliable than that crazy leader of his." Sybil assured, demonstrating that she trusted the bodyguard far more than the leader himself.
"Well it's settled. You should get Cole to accompany you... the problem is how you will reach the island. Say, don't tigers..." she desisted. She has heard that tigers were one of the few cats who ever swim, but even if that was true, Rose for some reason couldn't, otherwise she wouldn't have nearly drowned yesterday.
---
#260 Posted: 17:22:45 09/02/2014
"But Cheryl said he wasn't there just her." Rose said.
---
SC
#261 Posted: 02:47:22 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"She probably lied. She is so upset with him for not letting her explore far from the tree." Sybil believed, since it has happened to her, and also unaware the little adventure the kea had with Rose. "Listen, if you want to go to the island so badly, I can go and talk to Cairo while you check once again if Cole is in the tree." the civet suggested, wanting something to do to kill boredom, and check on the orca and calm the worried Ami.
---
#262 Posted: 02:57:42 10/02/2014
Rose noded and went to the Kea's tree. "Hey Cole ya there? I know you're there."
---
SC
#263 Posted: 03:21:36 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Again? What is your issue tiger?" Cheryl said, landing. Close behind came Cole. "Come on Cheryl, what is your problem? That is no way to treat a young lady." Cole scolded, with Cheryl retreating, not wanting anything to do with whatever conversation they will both have.
"Forgive her. She is a little upset for some reason, more than usual I must say. Anyway, you called?" the bulky kea asked.

Sybil reached the beach, and called the orca. "Oh miss Sybil. Always so nice to see you." the mighty orca greeted, obviously more nicer than to Rose. "Hello Cairo. I know you are very busy with the bridge, but do you think that you or someone else can give Rose a ride to the other island? She is so eager to explore it she can't wait for the bridge. She will be coming any minute now." Sybil explained, with Cairo agreeing, but not with enthusiasm. Sybil believed that he was a little stressed out to finish the construction as fast as possible, and that stress is what was bothering Ami.
---
#264 Posted: 03:31:32 10/02/2014
"I wanted to ask if you or Cheryl could come with me to explore the new island." Rose asked. "I would take the bridge but Cario and the other orcas aren't done with it yet. I would go by myself but Sybil said I should have someone to come with me because it could be dangerous." She said.
---
SC
#265 Posted: 03:53:36 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Wait, Cheryl to accompany you? Oh no, Cheryl cannot take care of herself just yet." Cole assured, very unaware of her sister's previous adventure with the tiger. "Mambo is there right now exploring, and I have got to know the place quite well when I was helping him get better. The critters there are very harmless." Cole explained, remembering the strange herbs he had to gather for his leader's soup. He then offered himself to go with Rose to make sure his leader wasn't in any kind of trouble.

Sybil stayed on the beach, enjoying the warm sun and watching the orca's at work. She was missing the beautiful spectacle of Light Beach, but unfortunately, the tiny microorganisms didn't shine that time of the year.
---
#266 Posted: 05:51:48 10/02/2014
"With all do respects Cole I'm shure Cheryl is quite capable of taking care of herself. Me and her have been to the mountains and back when you were helping Mambo with his sickness. She just is just as adventurous as myself." Rose said revealing Cheryl's and her's adventure in the mountains.
---
SC
#267 Posted: 23:24:57 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole inhaled, almost sounding like a gasp. "Oh, so she did, didn't she? Well that explains why she has been so rebellious. Why did you let her come?" the kea asked, almost sounding threatening. He didn't like what he heard at all, and has completely forgotten his offer to Rose.
---
#268 Posted: 01:08:04 11/02/2014
"Well Sybil said I neede someone to accompany me in the mountains while I searched for the polar bear that saved me." Rose said.
---
SC
#269 Posted: 01:53:53 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well couldn't you go ask for somebody else." Cole asked, very obvious he was containing the urge to yell. "How about one of those elephants? Or that Amur leopard? He seems like someone who can stand the cold!" he then evaluated, seeing as if he was going to explode...
---
#270 Posted: 02:06:14 11/02/2014
"I was going to but Cheryl said she was tired of you treating her like she was helpless and wanted to go with me." Rose said telling Cole that Cheryl was tired of him being so protective of her.
---
SC
#271 Posted: 04:56:51 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole waited until he calmed down... He was clearly upset with both Rose and Cheryl. "Listen, in the first place, you are not old enough to defend yourself, and even less defend somebody else, so it was stupid of both of you to travel that high mountain alone, even if it was to visit a friend." Cole explained, making very clear that he was the overprotective type.
"Well enough of this conversation. Let's go to the island. I shall deal with Cheryl later." he commented, looking up the tree. If Rose was part of his family, he would be scolding her badly too.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#272 Posted: 05:15:41 11/02/2014
'Cole is one protective kea...', thougt Sayan. The leopard, whom seemed to be quite good at concealing himself, had only caught the last bit of the conversation. He was waiting for the two to pass before asking the keas about Royal.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#273 Posted: 22:11:41 11/02/2014
After a little bit of walking Rose was a little worried about Cheryl. "Cole go easy on her. It's not her fault it's mine. I wanted her to come and she said no but I pushed her to come with me." Rose said. "I'm sorry if I worried you."
---
SC
#274 Posted: 23:28:40 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole believed her story, but after a while wondered if the tiger was making it up to defend the usually rebellious and adventure-seeking Rose. He was going to talk to his sister later anyway. "One thing... how will you reach the island? I can fly there, but how will you reach it? I heard the orcas are too busy on the bridge that they don't have time to give others a ride." Cole asked, not even knowing if tigers were capable of swimming.
---
#275 Posted: 23:35:36 11/02/2014
After seeing the two pass by, Sayan proceeded to walk towards the tree. "Hey Cheryl! Don't worry, I just need to ask you something...," he said as he looked up at the tree.
---
#276 Posted: 00:01:10 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Another cat? This is not my day." Cheryl complained, landing on a branch a little far away from Sayan. "What do you want?" she asked bitterly.
---
#277 Posted: 00:04:25 12/02/2014
"Relax...," Sayan replied. "Have you seen Royal, lately?," he asked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:51 12/02/2014 by redwes
#278 Posted: 01:30:20 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I haven't seen him since yesterday morning." Cheryl replied in a kind way, but returned to her rue voice."Say, what is the issue with that harpy eagle? Everyone seems to be talking about him." she confessed, rather upset she didn't knew the gossip.
---
#279 Posted: 02:06:03 12/02/2014
"Word is... he's planning on leaving the Haven soon. You know... guilt and all that.," Sayan replied.
---
#280 Posted: 02:59:00 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh really?" Cheryl said sarcastically, but then she came very close to Sayan, and whispered; "Can you ask him to take me with him?" and then returned to her normal voice. "Seriously, I can't stand this place. Please do tell him if he indeed leaves." she then said, almost begging.
---
#281 Posted: 03:08:52 12/02/2014
"This place isn't as bad you think and is sure a lot safer than out there. Trust me; I've left once and...," he whispered back. He still shuddered at the thought of his experience. "However...", he resumed in a normal voice. He looked at the begging kea, seeing the desperation in Cheryl's eyes. "I will tell him. At least if you go with him, you'll have protection and might do better out there then I did.," he finished after a short pause and with slight worry in his voice. He didn't want to send an animal out to suffer, but didnt want to disappoint the Kea ether.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:19 12/02/2014 by redwes
#282 Posted: 03:40:52 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl was more than just a little surprised. She almost couldn't believe that he was going to tell Royal, and even less that he was going to speak to her in such a gentle matter.
"Heh, you are not a bad leopard. If only cats were as kind as you and Rose." she confessed, using a calm and relaxing voice, so rare in her.
---
#283 Posted: 03:49:51 12/02/2014
"How is Rose, anyways?," he asked. "I have, sadly, spend much of my time here in solitude. It's been awhile since I've seen her and even longer since I've spoken to her.," he continued. He hadn't truly spoken to her since before his "off-island experience" and had changed greatly since then. He recognized that the solitude he often seeked likely degraded any true friendship he may have had otherwise.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:14:56 12/02/2014 by redwes
#284 Posted: 03:59:19 12/02/2014
Quote: Felines
Cole believed her story, but after a while wondered if the tiger was making it up to defend the usually rebellious and adventure-seeking Rose. He was going to talk to his sister later anyway. "One thing... how will you reach the island? I can fly there, but how will you reach it? I heard the orcas are too busy on the bridge that they don't have time to give others a ride." Cole asked, not even knowing if tigers were capable of swimming.

"Sybil said she would talk to Cairo to see if he's willing to take me to the island." Rose said. "Come on she and Cairo are probably waiting for us."
---
SC
#285 Posted: 04:22:44 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright, don't rush me." Cole scolded. "I am warning you, don't do anything stupid and reckless while we're there. I can tell you are quite the adventurous danger-loving type." the kea pointed out, very sure of his judge of character. "But really, putting Cheryl to danger, talk about putting someone high at risk. Don't ever do that without my permission!" he warned, clearly way two upset about his sister and little Rose's sneaked adventure.

Quote: redwes
"How is Rose, anyways?," he asked. "I have, sadly, spend much of my time here alone. It's been awhile since I've seen her and even longer since I've spoken to her.," he continued. He hadn't truly spoken to her since before his "off-island experience" and had changed greatly since then. He recognized that the solitude he often seeked likely degraded any true friendship he may have had otherwise.

"Oh she's fine. Quite fascinating the lady tiger. She has grown so much. Never in my life I thought I would actually...kinda enjoyed the company of someone like her. If only I had a sister instead of that limiting Cole." Cheryl confessed, revealing her annoyance of having Cole as a brother...
---
#286 Posted: 04:38:43 12/02/2014
"Come on Cole it's me 'risk' is my middle name." Rose said jokingly. Then they reached the beach where Sybil and Cairo were waiting. "Hey Sybil I've got Cole to come with me to the island. You got Cairo or one of the orcas to agree to take me to the other island?" She asked with her usual self.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:33 12/02/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#287 Posted: 04:49:19 12/02/2014
"That's good... that's good.," Sayan replied concerning Rose. He was glad to hear she had been growing up in the presence of friends and family. "This Cole... at least you have someone. Take that for what it is and know that there are worse limitations to have.," he commented concerning Cole. 'I've never told anyone the full story, but I was I raised in a zoo. At some point in my captivity, I learned that I wasn't born in that zoo but rather taken. I was supposedly found when a group of poachers were caught and will never know if I had any brothers or sisters. Stuff happened and I was quite different when I originally came to the Haven. When I left the due to not fitting in, I got captured by-- who else --poachers and sold on the black market. This black market had many exotic animals (leopards, cheetahs, certain species of bird, you name it...) including families. Before being sold to that filthy rich Russian (whom would later cause me great amounts of physical and mental pain), I saw many families get separated and individually sold to people of wealth from many countries. These cubs and other young ones would never see their families again and would likely have forgotten about their siblings in their later years. You probably don't want to hear more, but the point is; take what you have for granted. This Cole may seem restrictive but perhaps he'll loosen up in time and come to understand how you've grown and can handle yourself. You may miss him more then you think if you choose to leave.,' the leopard said in a quieter voice. What the leopard said was true-- he has never mentioned the zoo nor the specific details to anyone before now. He wasn't sure why he chose to now, but was sort of glad he did.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:52:33 12/02/2014 by redwes
#288 Posted: 05:14:15 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl felt for Sayan, but tried very hard not to show it. She wasn't very surprised with the story though. Being a kea, she had a lot of contact with humans. "Very horrible indeed. I have watched humans carefully you know, and I swear; how come nature have created such a dastard species with such a putrefied soul?" she commented, with a tone full of hate. "Do you think we keas damage their stuff for fun only? They deserve to go through those hard times!" she then confessed, obviously not very fond of human. However, she kept for herself that they were indeed good humans out there, but felt they were too few.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Come on Cole it's me 'risk' is my middle name." Rose said jokingly. Then they reached the beach where Sybil and Cairo were waiting. "Hey Sybil I've got Cole to come with me to the island. You got Cairo or one of the orcas to agree to take me to the other island?" She asked with her usual self.

"Well, I see you two made it. Took you long enough." Sybil said, while finishing a sand castle. Cole mockingly grins at her, finding it funny and childish. "I'll go get cairo." the civet said, noticing the grin.
---
#289 Posted: 05:51:34 12/02/2014
"Agreed; though your actions will NEVER make up for the things they have done. Those petty humans will shrug things off and simply move on with their lives. What they don't realize is that WE are forced to deal with the pain... the memories... the emotional effects YEARS down the road. They simply think we don't care or that we are unable to care. It's almost sad how unaware or uncaring thing have become...," Sayan commented. "To think how things would have turned out had they not interfered with my life...," he added on in almost a whisper.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:21 12/02/2014 by redwes
#290 Posted: 17:49:47 12/02/2014
"We'll wait here." Rose said as she sait down.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#291 Posted: 22:44:05 12/02/2014
Speckles and Skaliscin were exploring the forest, hoping to eventually find Voracivenom, who had disappeared without notifying them. Speckles felt awkward when he realized this; the serpent could have heard his little gossip revealing who his admirer was. He hoped she didn't hear either, but if she did, she wouldn't keep to herself. Skaliscin, however, didn't really seem to care about anything... on the outside, anyways.
#292 Posted: 02:06:14 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
"Agreed; though your actions will NEVER make up for the things they have done. Those petty humans will shrug things off and simply move on with their lives. What they don't realize is that WE are forced to deal with the pain... the memories... the emotional effects YEARS down the road. They simply think we don't care or that we are unable to care. It's almost sad how unaware or uncaring thing have become...," Sayan commented. "To think how things would have turned out had they not interfered with my life...," he added on in almost a whisper.

"Now now, I know humans made you miserable, but you must know not all of them are bad. You just had the very bad luck of finding the worst." Cheryl explained, looking up as she was remembering something, maybe having a flashback?
"But hey, this place may not be most cheerful place in the planet, but you seem to like it, and it's safe enough. Why did you leave in the first place?" Cheryl then asked, though regretting it a little since the response was going to probably be long, and she wasn't the talkative type.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"We'll wait here." Rose said as she sait down.

Sybil talked to Cairo. He seemed like he was in a lot of stress, but as always, his demeanor towards the civet was always more than kind. After a while, she came to Rose and Cole. "Alright, it's all settled. Rose, since Cairo and the other adult are too busy with the bridge, you will be taken on the island by Marylin." she said, signaling a very young female orca. She probably was just a few months old. "She's trying to help with the bridge, but everything is too heavy for her."she explained. "Just try not to claw her." Sybil warned, returning to the forest now that everything was taken care of.
---
#293 Posted: 02:36:22 13/02/2014
"Honestly, I don't know anymore.," Sayan replied. "It was a stupid reason. Back then, I was a tad more social ... and hopeful. I originally came to the Haven to find another of my kind, rather it be a potential mate or simply someone to replace the one I had lost. You see... I wasn't the only leopard at the zoo I originally came from. There was another, though the humans kept us separated. Long story short, they injected her with something and her death caused me to seek the Haven. When I arrived, I was a tad disappointed in my failure to find what I desired. I stuck around though and tried to fit in the best I could. That.... I failed to so at the time. Furthermore, there were rumors floating around (humans or some other threat) and a rash decision caused me to leave. I left hoping to find what I desired elsewhere, found nothing but misery, and came back in a worst state then I was originally. It was truely TRUELY a stupid mistake on my part.," he continued with a sigh. "You're right though, though those humans will always remind me of the worst now.," he concluded.
---
#294 Posted: 03:15:04 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl only listened to the first and last parts of the explanation. She did like the attention, but didn't like hearing about others miserable experiences. She was a kea after all, and they don't like to hear others problems. "Yes, but now you are here once again. And we keas helped you taking off that despicable collar you had before." she remembered, the day they arrived and helped destroy the collar...or so she thought.
"I suppose you don't plan on leaving this place any time soon. Too bad we weren't there when that happens. I would have gone with you and defended you well. We keas don't have our dastard reputation for nothing you know. We can turn any human's life upside down and get out alive with it." she then explained, giving a rather malicious grin.
---
#295 Posted: 04:10:18 13/02/2014
Rose walked up to the young orca. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Rose if Sybil didn't already tell ya." Rose said as she carefully climbed up on top of her. "Sorry for the claws if I accidentally stick them in ya." She warned ahead of time as not to hurt the young orca.
---
SC
#296 Posted: 05:36:55 13/02/2014
"I'm sure you would have and ... don't worry about it. The past is the past. All we can do is try to forget and move on with our lives," Sayan replied. "But... I'm sure you're tired of hearing of my miseries and I apologize for that.," he politely added.
---
#297 Posted: 05:46:11 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl became a little embarrassed after that remark. She wasn't sure if Sayan said that out of mere politeness or if her disinterest was really that noticeable. She tried to find something else to talk about, but nothing came...
---
#298 Posted: 05:58:29 13/02/2014
"If I find out about Royal, you shall hear of it. If you need me and I'm not around, you'll likely find me in the deeper less populated parts of the forest. There's a secluded pond there and I have a cave nearby.," Sayan said after some silence. He then nodded a farewell and started to walk away from the tree.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#299 Posted: 18:31:58 13/02/2014
Royal at that moment lands right between them gripping a fish in each of his talons, which he tosses to Cheryl and Sayan with a smile. His golden eyes glisten in the warm tropical sun. Then he folds his wings and perches on a rock watching the two of them.

Meanwhile Jaerl nervously gazes around as he hops down from his tree and removes something from under his wing before placing it at the entrance of Sybil's home. Then he flies back up into his tree and waits. Tired after gathering and making the gift for his friend, he falls asleep on his branch.

Meanwhile Ivan and Anvor wander the beach with me curled up on their back. I breathe in the fresh tropical air but long to do so much more. However do to my injuries I am content to just enjoy my walk along the beach. Still no matter how hard I try to be happy, some tears can be seen falling down my face as I am carried around.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:25 22/03/2014 by Wyrstel
#300 Posted: 21:18:49 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Feline? You don't mean Sybil, do you? Civet's aren't felines you know smilie

Cheryl notices the eagle and acts like she doesn't care he has arrived. She didn't want to regret the fish, though she couldn't find a nice way to say it. "How I miss sheep's meat." she complained, trying very hard not to sound ungrateful. She took a bite on the fish, almost gagging...
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me