Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#151 Posted: 15:48:45 10/12/2013
Ooc: It's ok redwes.smilie
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#152 Posted: 19:44:45 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh quit your complaining Cheryl." Rose said. "One thing he's here is that this island has a mountain high enough to be cold enough for polar bears and the other island is too hot for his kind. I think he could hunt some of the small rabbits well as long as they aren't residents." She said as they were getting higher into the mountain. Snow was beginning to show up in small patches.

"Oh, so that's the reason. Well whatever, I still think Sybil is taking too many risks accepting practically any animal that comes." Cheryl still complained, hating the idea of having a carnivore as large as a polar bear so near them.

Quote: redwes
Meanwhile, something watched Sybil from the trees. It wasn't a new guest nor was it a guest whom had previously spoke, but rather Sayan. The Amur Leopard was being his usual anti-social self. After had watched an entire conversation and more, he had almost decided to go back towards the secluded parts of the massive forest. However, he instead to step forward from behind the trees."I see the bridge is nearly complete.," Sayan quietly said as he was now in full view of Sybil. He truly wished he was more sociable. Though his dreams were now a tad more peaceful, his (anti)social behaviors were still that.... anti-social. They had slowly gotten better though.

"Oh finally Sayan, you decide to appear. It isn't healthy to disappear like that. Something might happen and I may find out too late." Sybil explained, feeling all too responsible for the residents.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#153 Posted: 21:39:44 10/12/2013
"I'm shure he'll stay up here most of the time and probably won't bother you guys." Rose said. "Now Yodel on the other hand is a different story but we'll have to deal with him later." She said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#154 Posted: 23:30:12 10/12/2013
Quote: Felines
"Oh finally Sayan, you decide to appear. It isn't healthy to disappear like that. Something might happen and I may find out too late." Sybil explained, feeling all too responsible for the residents.

"I know.," Sayan replied ... acknowledging Sybil's concerns. "If I ever worry you, know that it is by no means intentional.," he continued ... further recognizing one of his own flaws.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 04:27:16 11/12/2013 by redwes
#155 Posted: 04:02:08 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Lay on the sand here. There's nothing more therapeutic." Sybil suggested, inviting Sayan to lay down on the sand and just relax...

"I'm shure he'll stay up here most of the time and probably won't bother you guys." Rose said. "Now Yodel on the other hand is a different story but we'll have to deal with him later." She said.

"Now really, do you have any idea why Sybil still keeps him around? If I was her, I would have banished him a long time ago." Cheryl commented, not understanding why the civet insisted so much on keeping the annoying warbler around.
---
#156 Posted: 06:01:34 11/12/2013
"I don't know why she keeps him around but I'm shure she has her reasons for keeping Yodel." Rose said.
---
SC
#157 Posted: 06:14:38 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well it doesn't matter. I am telling you, one of these days, we are going to kick that warbler out of the island, even if it means to betray her trust." Cheryl confessed, remembering the keas are almost in a rally because of the bird's antics.
"Some of us have even considered leaving the island." she then confessed, giving dead away that she was between them, If it wasn't for her brother, she would have left already.
---
#158 Posted: 06:20:49 11/12/2013
"Lay on the sand here. There's nothing more therapeutic." Sybil suggested, inviting Sayan to lay down on the sand and just relax...

"If you say so...," Sayan said as he proceeded to lay down on the warm sand.
---
#159 Posted: 07:12:47 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Now with all calm, Sybil took advantage of the serene moment to ask something that was bothering her.
"You know Sayan, Ami the seagull has told me some disturbing rumors. She says that there has been sight of mongooses right in the Haven. It wouldn't surprise me if they broke the pact, but they are still rumors. Since you wonder around so much, have you seen or heard anything strange lately?" she asked, hoping that whatever he had to say were good news...
---
#160 Posted: 12:50:31 11/12/2013
"Lately? No, I haven't.," Sayan said as he shook his head.
---
#161 Posted: 17:16:55 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well good. Let's hope Royal doesn't finds out. I don't want him to go on a murderous rampage like he did last time. The last thing I need is another scandal." Sybil confessed, knowing that she needed to maintain a healthy reputation to the Haven now that there was a new one.
---
#162 Posted: 20:16:22 11/12/2013
"Well it doesn't matter. I am telling you, one of these days, we are going to kick that warbler out of the island, even if it means to betray her trust." Cheryl confessed, remembering the keas are almost in a rally because of the bird's antics.
"Some of us have even considered leaving the island." she then confessed, giving dead away that she was between them, If it wasn't for her brother, she would have left already.

"I don't like him eather but I'll have a talk with him." Rose asked. "Now that I'm bigger he can't hurt me as easily."
---
SC
#163 Posted: 22:34:57 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Don't waste your time. We have tried that already." Cheryl explained, being tired of the conversation. Now higher in the mountain, she wondered where the new guest was.
"Where is this Thunder anyway? I can feel snow cornering in my wings." she complained, looking around for the polar bear.
---
#164 Posted: 23:23:11 11/12/2013
"Oh, well good. Let's hope Royal doesn't finds out. I don't want him to go on a murderous rampage like he did last time. The last thing I need is another scandal." Sybil confessed, knowing that she needed to maintain a healthy reputation to the Haven now that there was a new one.

"Agreed, that wouldn't do any good at all.," Sayan replied. He knew very well how scandals and other things of that nature could discourage a guest.
---
#165 Posted: 23:40:33 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil was about to tell something else, but decided to keep it to herself. She never told anyone, but she was still both upset and worried about Royal. She never believed in violence as a solution, since she believed only humans resort on such a method. She understood animals only kill for food, as she sometimes do with fish and smaller insects, but found it repulsive when the reason is not for food.
---
#166 Posted: 01:02:42 12/12/2013
ooc: I'm going to remind jennacat4 of the RP.
---
SC
#167 Posted: 13:20:15 12/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: If you please...
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#168 Posted: 01:05:15 14/12/2013
OOC: I'm so sorry! Can I have a recap please?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#169 Posted: 05:21:24 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: While Sybil is at the beach with Sayan, she asked Rose to keep an eye on Thunder, since she can't stand the cold. Chica is patrolling the forest, and Rose gets the company of Cheryl while heading to the mountain to look for the polar bear.
---
#170 Posted: 01:56:54 18/12/2013
OOC: Thank you.

Thunder had caught the rabbit, and was looking for a place to rest.
---
#171 Posted: 02:56:43 18/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Now where is this polar bear anyway? I am getting tired." Cheryl compalined, though she knew she couldn't say much, since she wanted to come.
---
#172 Posted: 01:27:00 19/12/2013
"I don't know where exactly but apparently near the top." Rose said.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 02:50:04 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well that's it! Sorry tiger, but if we don't find him in the next five minutes, I am leaving. This white wilderness is so boring. I went with you because I thought we were going someplace fun." Cheryl complained, though she kept to herself that she actually was glad to leave the big tree for once.
---
#174 Posted: 20:38:49 19/12/2013
"I didn't say it was going to be fun." Rose said.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 05:21:04 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
After the five minutes have passed, Cheryl couldn't believe that something as big as a polar bear could be so hard to find. But of course, he was white, just like the snow. "Well, times up. Sorry Rose, but I simply can't stand this place. Besides, you are getting bigger. It's time you learn to take care of yourself." Cheryl commented, though more of an excuse than a recommendation. Without waiting for Rose to reply, she left her...
---
#176 Posted: 06:57:33 20/12/2013
Sybil was about to tell something else, but decided to keep it to herself. She never told anyone, but she was still both upset and worried about Royal. She never believed in violence as a solution, since she believed only humans resort on such a method. She understood animals only kill for food, as she sometimes do with fish and smaller insects, but found it repulsive when the reason is not for food.

"Don't worry. I'm sure everything will work out in the end.," Sayan commented ... noticing this and wanting to reassure Sybil.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:43 20/12/2013 by redwes
#177 Posted: 17:10:39 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh no, I am not worried at all." Sybil assured, though with a little lie in it. "I was a little worried about the rumors, but if you haven't seen anything..." Sybil then said, deciding to disregard the seagull's concerns as just rumors.

"I must say I am more worried about this new Haven. Do you have any idea how many animals in the world are going to know about this place now? And how many animals are going to overhear about it? The islands can't support too many of them." she then explained after a while, very worried that... unwanted animals, would want a place in the Haven as well.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#178 Posted: 17:46:09 20/12/2013
OOC: recap?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#179 Posted: 17:54:35 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: There is a polar bear in the Haven as a new guest, so Sybil sent Rose to the snowy mountain to keep an eye on hm. Cheryl, one of the keas and Cole's sister, accompanied her, but since the polar bear is hunting, they can't find him in the snowy wilderness. In the meantime, Sybil is with Sayan, discussing some Haven concerns.
---
#180 Posted: 18:22:28 20/12/2013
Thunder had dug a little place to rest in the snow. Thunder saw something somewhat far away... Thunder shrugged and continued eating.
---
#181 Posted: 18:38:03 20/12/2013
"Oh no, I am not worried at all." Sybil assured, though with a little lie in it. "I was a little worried about the rumors, but if you haven't seen anything..." Sybil then said, deciding to disregard the seagull's concerns as just rumors.

"I must say I am more worried about this new Haven. Do you have any idea how many animals in the world are going to know about this place now? And how many animals are going to overhear about it? The islands can't support too many of them." she then explained after a while, very worried that... unwanted animals, would want a place in the Haven as well.

"Yes ... I can see how that could become a problem. Hopefully though, that won't happen for a long while and remember ... this is your sanctuary.," Sayan replied ... a tad concerned about what he about to suggest. "If there are any animals you would rather not have on the islands, you have the option to refuse them ... gently of course. I would hate to suggest it, but a review process could be in order ... rather it be when they arrive or possibly before. I know you want to help all that you can, but...," he continued in a somber tone. "It's an option.," he said after a short delay.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:37 20/12/2013 by redwes
#182 Posted: 20:29:01 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't gave it much thought, and believed Sayan was very right. "Sure, of course. The Havens are only for the ones that need it the most. I better tell the birds that. We don't want any animal misunderstand this place's purpose." Sybil then resumed, though glad to have not-so-endangered animals like the elephants, and having the support of most of the endemic animals there, especially the mighty orcas.
---
#183 Posted: 21:29:17 20/12/2013
After the five minutes have passed, Cheryl couldn't believe that something as big as a polar bear could be so hard to find. But of course, he was white, just like the snow. "Well, times up. Sorry Rose, but I simply can't stand this place. Besides, you are getting bigger. It's time you learn to take care of yourself." Cheryl commented, though more of an excuse than a recommendation. Without waiting for Rose to reply, she left her...

"No wait! I think I see something up ahead Cheryl!" Roes said walking up to the hole Thunder made. "Well you've been an elusive polar bear haven't you?"
---
SC
#184 Posted: 23:29:18 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Cheryl did hear her, but decided to keep going. She didn't want to be greeted by a ferocious white bear, and hoped that Rose wouldn't tell Sybil or Cole of her little misadventure, otherwise, she would deny everything.
---
#185 Posted: 21:38:47 24/12/2013

"No wait! I think I see something up ahead Cheryl!" Roes said walking up to the hole Thunder made. "Well you've been an elusive polar bear haven't you?"

Thunder looked up at her. He nodded... "You've been looking for me?"
---
#186 Posted: 00:14:58 25/12/2013
"Yes I have."Rose said with a slight tone. "Sybil told me to to come and get you so she can tell you on what wildlife you can hunt and which you can't. Because some are residence of the haven." She said.
---
SC
#187 Posted: 02:41:27 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Back in the big tree, Cheryl literally fell off exhaustion. She did want action in her life, but climbing that mountain was more than she bargained for. She wouldn't leave the tree in quite a while, but wanting to do something useful, she decided to visit Mambo and watch over him for the night...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#188 Posted: 18:09:33 27/12/2013
Royal has no idea how much he is worrying Sybil but he does feel a kind of separation from himself and the others. Sighing he looks up at the sky. His eyes glisten as he thinks.

"Maybe I should leave this place, it would be better for all if I did. What I did back then was unforgivable, I was a monster, am a monster," Royal bows his head and takes off into the air, before landing on the highest branch of a tree. From there he watches the others in silence.

Meanwhile Jaerl decides that he wants some excitement. Taking off he follows Sybil's tracks in the snow and to the beach before he lands beside her. His eyes glint in the light.

"Hello, Sybil."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:41 30/12/2013 by Wyrstel
#189 Posted: 23:17:25 27/12/2013
ooc: Sybil isn't in the mountains anymore.
---
SC
#190 Posted: 23:21:55 27/12/2013
OOC: Sybil is currently on the beach... discussing some Haven concerns with Sayan. smilie
---
#191 Posted: 07:39:48 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC; Correct, but let's just assume that there were tracks from the mountains to the beach smilie

"Woah, hey Jaerl, where have you been? I was actually starting to miss you." Sybil admitted, remembering how fond the young falcon was of the beach, as he has gazed upon it many times with her.
---
#192 Posted: 15:14:20 28/12/2013
"Alright." Thunder said. "So, which animalls can I hunt?"
---
#193 Posted: 17:25:04 30/12/2013
"I don't know exactly what animals live here but I assume the ones that know Sybil." Rose said. "But that's just a guess."
---
SC
#194 Posted: 18:35:48 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thank you Cheryl." Mambo just said, after days of sleeping. Cole returned with the special herbs and leaves for his soup, and his sister was giving him the beverage. It was quite a calm evening. Yodel was nowhere to be seen, and he didn't annoy the keas for the past two days. Maybe finally he found a new home...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#195 Posted: 11:21:00 02/01/2014
OOC: I'm sorry for my absence, but real life events were keeping me from posting. I read everything I missed, so I don't need a recap. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! smilie

The tiny trio was lounging about on the beach near the bridge, watching Orion's orcas carry rocks to build walls. They had returned from a hunt in the woods and were digesting their meals. Voracivenom and Speckles were tailing a scuttling crab, their chasing instinct still lingering from the hunt.
He's getting braver, Skaliscin thought as the two tried cornering their subject of tease against a small piece of barnacle-covered driftwood. When the serpent had met Speckles, he was completely untrusting of everyone and everything. He was traumatized... and she remember being told by him why.
Voracivenom yelped when a tiny claw latched on to his tail, and he flailed it violently while the freckled velvet worm clutched himself and rolled in the sand from his vigorous laughing. Skaliscin grinned at the spectacle. She had become very fond of the ma-- the beach. She loved how it felt when the salt dried over her scales. It was soothing and cleansing.
The female serpent dragged her tail through the small, foamy waves as they came, sneaking reserved glances at her male counterpart as he and the velvet worm tried tugging the irritated crustacean off.
#196 Posted: 04:42:09 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not to worry. This RP will still be here smilie

Still in the big tree, Cheryl was a little nervous. If her brother knew the little misadventure she had, she would most likely receive the scold and punishment of her life. Though she had Rose's company, she still didn't have the experience and permission to wander around. She had to stop shaking, otherwise Cole would knew something was wrong...

With the stars of the moon rising, Sybil knew it was becoming late. though she wanted to remain on the beach a little more, she caught quite a cold once when a massive wave soaked her wet. "You guys should return to your homes. It's getting very late, and these waves are unpredictable." She said to Jaerl and Sayan. She then headed then to the forest to check how Mambo was feeling...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#197 Posted: 05:49:20 03/01/2014
Jaerl nods and rubs his head against Sybil before he bids her farewell. He flies back to his home in one tree from Sybil's and falls asleep. He dreams of the days he's had with his friends.

Royal gazes sadly at the night sky. His eyes glisten in the moonlight. Tears fall down his cheeks and splash onto the ground. Some may even manage to hit Sybil below, but the great bird does not notice or care. He is so much pain inside that he can barely speak. His feathers blow in the wind but he does not move. Instead he gazes in silence at the night sky.
#198 Posted: 06:00:14 03/01/2014
Rose looked at the sky. "Man it's getting late. I should get home." Rose said. "See ya around Thunder!" She then began to carefully make her way down the mountain.
---
SC
#199 Posted: 06:13:22 03/01/2014
Sayan proceeded to make his way back towards the secluded pond and his cave.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:38:09 03/01/2014 by redwes
#200 Posted: 17:39:02 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
As Sybil made her way to the keas home, she couldn't help but to notice Royal's expression. First, it was Jaerl that felt all sad and melancholic, and now it was Royal? Those two birds really had issues, definitely not the hunter birds she pictured long before meeting them.
Either way, she didn't have time to ask what was going on. She wanted to see if Mambo was better. The civet believed it was just a simple common cold, but never did she experienced one that lasted so long. Oh well, at least Cole was doing his best to make him feel better...
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me