Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1451 Posted: 17:04:53 20/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"What do you mean Shadow can wait!?" Sybil asked, thinking that Jet was planning to bring Shadow to the Haven as well...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1452 Posted: 18:39:43 20/11/2014
"I mean he isn't a threat right now. I'm not going to have the pod wait for him to come to the shore." Jet said. "I know you don't trust me Sybil and Rose but hear me out. I am truly sorry for all I have done. You've been the only friends that have actually been nice to me and given me a home I greatly appreciate it all. You guys are my family and I've never had someone to call family."
---
SC
#1453 Posted: 18:56:43 20/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply ignored him, but knew that she had no choice. Se was almost sure he was simply going to hold them back and wait for Shadow to arrive, or that he was going to bring Rose and her to the Haven and later Shadow as well. She lay down when Rose out her on top of his head, waiting for what the outcome would be. She was tired of all that conspiracy and persecution. She even stopped caring what would happen next...
---
#1454 Posted: 19:46:51 20/11/2014
Rose looked at Sybil. "Sybil he seems legit. He hasn't done anything yet to us. But Jet has to redeem himself again to gain our trust."

Soon Jet arrived at the haven. "Go to your friend Sayan Rose he will protect you if Shadow somehow gets on the Haven. Me and the pod will watch the waters."
---
SC
#1455 Posted: 20:22:54 20/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent. His earliest betrayal, and Shadow's quick broken deal were getting to her. She followed Rose in her search for Sayan, but they were looking in the wrong direction.

Meanwhile, Ami had already giving Sayan the news, unaware that her mistress has already arrived with Rose safe and sound. It was one heck of the day, and it still wasn't over. It was just a little past noon, but it was very cloudy, indicating that a heavy rain was on the way...
---
#1456 Posted: 05:49:31 21/11/2014
Rose looked at the sky. "We should get to some shelter Sybil."
---
SC
#1457 Posted: 06:30:47 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded.
"You should go somewhere high and cold. A reptile like Shadow can't tolerate low temperatures." Sybil suggested, though unenthusiastically. Her usual jovial and kind self was gone, at least for the time being. She still didn't trusted Jet, and believed that Shadow would obviously want revenge now more than ever after that brutal beating. With a threat like that, what would the animals around the world say? The safety of the Haven was not guaranteed anymore. As much as she hated it, if Shadow didn't retreated far away where he couldn't mean any harm, she would have to consider sending someone strong enough to kill him...
---
#1458 Posted: 06:54:41 21/11/2014
"No. I'm not going to run anymore Sybil. I am not afraid of that lizard anymore!" Rose said
---
SC
#1459 Posted: 07:00:06 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"I know you could take him Rose, but that's not the problem. Remember last time? Barloc told me once that a Komodo dragon's saliva is deadly. If it wasn't for Whirlpool, you wouldn't have survived that time. We can consider ourselves lucky that we weren't bitten back there." Sybil reminded her, having grown very fearful of that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:01:18 21/11/2014 by Felines
#1460 Posted: 07:06:03 21/11/2014
"I know. But I would give my life to protect the Haven. I don't care if I have to fight Shadow again." Rose said like a true leader would.
---
SC
#1461 Posted: 15:11:58 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Just then Sybil realized that there was no reasoning with her, just like with Shadow's case.
"Alright, do whatever you want... BUT, we need Whirlpool's medicine here at the Haven. I will tell a bird to give him the message. We need it now now more than ever." Sybil assured, remembering how fascinated she was with the wombat's cures.
---
#1462 Posted: 20:20:02 21/11/2014
"It would be nice to have Whirlpool here on the island. I'm worried Shadow would catch him somehow." Rose said.
---
SC
#1463 Posted: 22:36:59 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was having the same thought, yet even with the amount of predators on the island, Whirlpool was alright. She didn't know about the labyrinth, but imagined he must have had a strategy to keep himself safe.
"Whirlpool is intelligent. I'm very sure he will be able to keep himself safe from Shadow." Sybil said, trying to make Rose not worry.
"I am not sure if Jet's help is real..." she then said, still not willing to give Jet a second chance,
"... but one thing is still bothering me; the mongoose Rose. I haven't seen or heard anything about the mongoose that restrained you last night." she asked, imagining Rose knew why the sudden disappearance...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:24 21/11/2014 by Felines
#1464 Posted: 05:10:06 22/11/2014
"She's lost in the labyrinth Whirlpool brought me through." Rose said.
---
SC
#1465 Posted: 05:39:06 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"A labyrinth? His tunnel is a labyrinth? My, you see? Whirlpool is smart." Sybil said, very happy to hear that. She wasn't sure if he was planning to leave Sholeh to die or if he was gonna let her out later, though she didn't care as much. The past events made her very hardcore.

"Alright Rose. Everything will be fine. Once Cairo recovers, he will get the pod back and everything will return to normal... almost." she assured, wondering where all that crazy revenge plot were going to take them.
"BUT... in the meantime, I still don't trust Jet, and I order you to go someplace safe just in case that ungrateful traitor gives that lizard a ride here." Sybil commanded, sounding dead serious.
---
#1466 Posted: 06:10:10 22/11/2014
"Fine I'll go find Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1467 Posted: 06:11:24 22/11/2014
Quote: Felines
Meanwhile, Ami had already giving Sayan the news, unaware that her mistress has already arrived with Rose safe and sound. It was one heck of the day, and it still wasn't over. It was just a little past noon, but it was very cloudy, indicating that a heavy rain was on the way...

After Ami had given the news, the Amur leopard went off to get some fish after a long day of endless waiting. Sayan was unaware of the events that transpired and that Rose had returned along with Sybil.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1468 Posted: 06:22:21 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
While Rose went to find Sayan, Sybil was returning to her tree. She was angry, exhausted and depressed. Rose and her barely managed to get alive out of that one, and she was terrified to think what Shadow would have done to her if Rose hasn't so boldly intervened. Honestly, revenge on Rose? Conquering both islands? Would that make him happy? What was that lizard's problem? Just when Sybil thought only humans were capable of being that greedy and evil...
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:25:27 22/11/2014 by Felines
#1469 Posted: 07:31:13 22/11/2014
Rose started to call out for Sayan. "Sayan where are you?"
---
SC
#1470 Posted: 10:36:07 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey, just so you all know, I did some major changes in the first page about the characters. Each time something big happens to the story, I will update the information, so be sure to check occasionally smilie

Sybil could hear Rose's call, and even though she wanted to help, she was simply too tired. She was now in her hollow home, relieved that the nightmare that started last night was over, at least for now. She felt so stupidly naïve. Cairo warned her about Jet from the very beginning. And she felt so stupid trying to make a deal with an animal that she imagined was unreasonable. Even though Jet really brought them there, she still thought he was planning something like before. If he's just trying to work on her sympathies again to cruelly manipulate, it wasn't gonna work this time. Sybil still refused to give him another second chance, and refused to believe he was having a change of heart...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:43:07 22/11/2014 by Felines
#1471 Posted: 22:20:12 22/11/2014
Meanwhile Jet ordered the pod to patrol the waters for any dangers. He then went looking for Cairo. "Cairo! Where are you Cairo!??"
---
SC
#1472 Posted: 23:20:13 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was still distant, but close enough to hear. He was hidden behind a sandy mound in the ocean floor, barely being able to reach the surface to breathe. He wondered what kind of new trick Jet came up with to humiliate him further, so he remained hidden.

Meanwhile, even though Sybil was tired, she was feeling restless. As she tossed and turned in the hollow cavity of her tree, she was thinking of what would be Shadow's next move. He really was a dangerous problem, so much, that she had even forgotten that he wasn't the only danger...
---
#1473 Posted: 00:09:52 23/11/2014
"Cairo please, I need to talk to you.....peacefully! Please if you can hear me it's about the pod! About me stepping down and giving leadership back to you!" Jet called out.
---
SC
#1474 Posted: 01:02:53 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't believe him, but the mention of his pod got him to react. He was still too injured, but believed he had recovered enough to give him a beating just in case Jet wanted to cowardly take advantage of his wounds again to fight and humiliate him further.
"What in carnations do you want now, Jet?" Cairo asked, appearing from behind him.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1475 Posted: 05:38:10 23/11/2014
Upon returning to the Haven, Royal sees the traitorous warbler.

"It's time, Yodel and I have a talk, the eagle says to himself. Hiding in the sun's glare, Royal divebombs the traitorous warbler, pinning him against a branch grasping him firmly with his talons, not enough to cause any pain but prevent escape. His fierce golden eyes blaze with light as he glares at his captive. Where do you think you're going," the Harpy Eagle says.
#1476 Posted: 05:46:07 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yodel smirked, very sure that Royal wouldn't dare to hurt him. Sybil may not like him, but he still had her protection.
"Why Royalty, whatever do you mean?" he said ignorantly.
"Whatever do you think I did, you have no evidence I did it. Besides, you know that Sybil won't let you hurt me. As much as she hates me, she keeps me here. And you know why? Cause she is going to feel forever guilty if she finds out one of her dear Haven friends harm one of the original island residents. You wouldn't want that, would you?" Yodel said in a very confident voice. He knew that Royal was feeling guilty for the senseless, brutal attack on that poor mongoose all those months ago.
Royal indeed didn't have evidence except Sayan's confession, but the one that could really incriminate him was Rose's, and he thought she was already dead.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:00 23/11/2014 by Felines
#1477 Posted: 05:47:01 23/11/2014
"I only wish to give leadership of the pod to you." Jet said. "I realized my actions were horrible and I understand why you would not trust me but hear me out......just once and I will stay silenced."
---
SC
#1478 Posted: 05:54:24 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was thinking it was just another trick, but he played along, pretending to believe him.
"Well isn't that nice of yours? But you know that's not the way it works. Once I fully recover, I intend to fight for it, like the rules dictate. You were lucky last time because you got me weak, protecting my family, whom you so disgustingly brainwashed." Cairo said with his usual tone of hate towards him.
"Now then, what is it that you want to tell?" he said, sounding desperate. He wanted to rest more and get Jet out of his sight.
---
#1479 Posted: 00:00:16 24/11/2014
"I don't wish to fight I wist to tell you when I give you leadership back. Please promise me to go easy on the pod." Jet said.
---
SC
#1480 Posted: 00:46:46 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Jet didn't show any signs of fighting right now, but Cairo was still looking forward to painfully banish him.
"Rules are rules Jet. The pod won't accept me as a leader unless I fight you. Besides, your own master, Shadow, wants to witness the fight. It looks like he was to see his servant take an awful beating. Oh yeah, great master. Why do you obey him anyway? I follow Sybil because I owe her. But what has this Komodo dragon done for you?" Cairo asked, wondering why such disgusting affiliation.
---
#1481 Posted: 02:24:49 24/11/2014
"I do not obey him any longer!" Jet said. "Originally I came here to challenge you but then I meet Shadow and he said he will be able to help me get back into the pod as leader. But now that I am leader I hate it."
---
SC
#1482 Posted: 03:07:45 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
If Jet was faking it, he was doing a good job. However, Cairo did want to resume the position as leader as soon as possible.
"Alright then Jet, if you give me my rightful position right here, right now, I may be able to convince the pod to have an exception. No fighting... but, your banishment will be up to Sybil." Cairo said, sounding serious.
"Besides, I'm not going to give that cold blooded jerk the pleasure of seeing a fight just cause he likes violence." he then commented, still not knowing the dragon's early betrayal.
---
#1483 Posted: 04:44:22 24/11/2014
Royal closes his talons around Yodel making it impossible to escape.

"Oh really you think she would feel the same way once she learned how you have been going behind her back for so long? Besides I could kill you and make it look like something else did it. It would be a simple task to do so and I could easily hide your body or even have scavengers feast on your flesh, leaving no trace. So don't try to intimidate me, little bird. Besides I have a better idea. I'll take you to Sybil herself. She and the other inhabitants can decide what to do with you. Of course once she finds out about your betrayal, things are not going to look good for you at all. She may very well allow me to end your life," Royal says with his golden eyes flashing in the sunlight. Then the Harpy Eagle takes off into the air with the traitorous warbler trapped in his talons, searching for any sign of Sybil.
#1484 Posted: 04:55:58 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yodel knew it was futile to even try to escape, yet he remained calm.

"Always the violent one, aren't you? Seriously, just because you are a mighty eagle you think you can bully everyone around. Well let me tell you something, Mr. Royalty, do you honestly think the civet would allow your barbaric ways to return? Or are you forgetting that when you first arrived here, you were hostile to Sybil herself? Is violence always the solution with you!? Well news flash for you Royalty! Even I accepted the civet living here, until she decided to make it a Haven for invading trash like you who think you own the place and can kill their original residents whenever they please!"
Yodel screamed, revealing why he so heavily disapproved Sybil and the Haven.
---
#1485 Posted: 05:13:00 24/11/2014
"I will bring the pod if you wish Cairo. They can decide my fate." Jet said.
---
SC
#1486 Posted: 05:36:04 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ever since they were young, Jet always wanted leadership, so it was very hard for Cairo to believe he was willing to throw all that away just like that.

"Boss? What is it? What's wrong?" One of the orcas in the pod said as Jet was summoning them. When they saw Jet, they were quite surprised.
"Family, Jet... your leader, is willingly and voluntarily giving me leadership again, without fighting. Now we all know the rule, but I think there has been enough violence as it is. So then, what do you say?" he finished, seeing the way the orcas looked at each other, with a neutral face.

The news of Cairo fighting the shark reached the pod very recently, they knew now whay Jet won. Plus, Jet abandoned them last night all of the sudden shortly after he reached leadership, and they were quite distressed about that. Without much thought, they all swam towards Cairo.
"Welcome back boss. It's good to have you back." they all said, not looking back at Jet, save for the baby that received him so warmly. He was the only one who didn't approved.
---
#1487 Posted: 06:00:21 24/11/2014
Jet looked away knowing Cairo would probably banish him. "I know you don't like Cairo little one but he is a better leader than I could ever be. Plus I told him to promise that he will never push you guys like he did." Jet gave the little one a gentle nudge. "Go on your family is waiting."
---
SC
#1488 Posted: 06:08:11 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It couldn't be a trick, could it? The deal was sealed, there was no turning back. He had his family's support once again. But why the sudden change? Did Sybil's kindness really changed him?
"Hold a minute there Jet. I told you it was up to to Sybil the matter of your banishment, but I will say something; Sybil made a deal with... Shadow. And you know what? I don't trust him one bit. You must know that lizard very well, his weaknesses, his goals, anything necessary to make sure he isn't a threat anymore." Cairo said, wanting to give Jet a chance to repay Sybil's kindness.
---
#1489 Posted: 06:41:45 24/11/2014
"His goal is to control both islands." Jet said.
---
SC
#1490 Posted: 13:26:23 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Is that all? What greed! And what about Sybil and her residents?" he asked, though coming with a few possible answers himself.
---
#1491 Posted: 18:52:53 24/11/2014
"He made a deal with the dingos and the mongoose to get rid of them." Jet said. "But after what I've heard the fight between him and Rose I'm sure he is in a rage and wants nothing more than to kill Rose." Jet said.
---
SC
#1492 Posted: 19:12:26 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"The dingos too?" Cairo exclaimed, rather surprised. Though he did know about Shasow's insane obsession with his revenge on Rose.
"I'll go to Sybil and inform her. I still can't believe she risked herself so much making a deal with that thing. You go an, roam around. Do something useful for a change." Cairo said, showing that he was still indifferent. He was still a little injured, but wanted to give Sybil the news himself.
---
#1493 Posted: 05:03:31 25/11/2014
"Well for your information none of these residents that you dislike, including Sybil, lived a nice cosy life like you, little bird, before they came to Haven. My kind are being killed off by deforestation of our habitat, by the humans. Also for your information I am usually a very friendly bird, I just lost it then. All that blood and my adopted son, Jaerl laying there, I snapped. I wanted revenge on those that had done it to him, I wanted blood for blood. As for Sybil, who you hate so much, I bet her kind were being hunted for their fur. AJ, who does not even dare to talk about his past, was probably rescued just in time to escape being skinned, like his parents were, right before his eyes. Now I understand that you are worried about us predators living with non-predators but, think about this my little friend. If you were in danger in some way and I spotted you, I would immediately be there to help, just as I would for any other member of Haven. This is the same for all the residents of Haven. Now chew on that for a while and I bet you'll feel differently about everything," Royal says gently but firmly, like a father would to his child.
#1494 Posted: 05:08:53 25/11/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose started to call out for Sayan. "Sayan where are you?"

As Sayan was eating recently caught fish, he heard something-- someone call out for him. 'Rose?!,' he thought. He listened for the sound again and proceeded to head in that direction. 'Rose?! Is that you?," the Amur leopard called out. He hadn't expected the tiger to be so soon.
---
#1495 Posted: 06:00:59 25/11/2014
"Sayan!" Rose called out and followed his voice. Soon she found him. "Sayan I'm so glad I've found you!" She huged him tightly.
---
SC
#1496 Posted: 07:17:25 25/11/2014
"So am I... I.. I though you would still be on the other island.," Sayan said in relief. The Amur leopard tightly hugged the tiger in return.
---
#1497 Posted: 08:18:45 25/11/2014
"I got off the island but not without giving that lizard a beating he deserved!" Rose said with a laugh.
---
SC
#1498 Posted: 10:42:40 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
When Cairo reached the shore, Sybil was nowhere to be found. He imagined that she was in her tree, and as usual, the always reliable seagull, Ami, was nearby. He asked her to get Sybil for him while he waited.

Sybil was laying down inside her tree, but not sleeping. She was pondering hard, wondering what will Shadow's next move would be. There was nothing else she could think of. Se remembered when she made that useless deal with him. She was kinda glad he broke it. She didn't want him to roam around freely anywhere he liked, but his Rose revenge was going too far. Se really hoped Jet's change of heart was real so that the Komodo wouldn't have that convenient alliance anymore.

Quote: Wyrstel
"Well for your information none of these residents that you dislike, including Sybil, lived a nice cosy life like you, little bird, before they came to Haven. My kind are being killed off by deforestation of our habitat, by the humans. Also for your information I am usually a very friendly bird, I just lost it then. All that blood and my adopted son, Jaerl laying there, I snapped. I wanted revenge on those that had done it to him, I wanted blood for blood. As for Sybil, who you hate so much, I bet her kind were being hunted for their fur. AJ, who does not even dare to talk about his past, was probably rescued just in time to escape being skinned, like his parents were, right before his eyes. Now I understand that you are worried about us predators living with non-predators but, think about this my little friend. If you were in danger in some way and I spotted you, I would immediately be there to help, just as I would for any other member of Haven. This is the same for all the residents of Haven. Now chew on that for a while and I bet you'll feel differently about everything," Royal says gently but firmly, like a father would to his child.

Wether Yodel noticed the kinder voice or not, he did not seem to care at all. He simply acted indifferently about it all.
"Aww, pitiful the life of you all, but none of those things is my fault! I don't see why common animals like myself have to suffer the pressure. I... accepted Sybil, you know. It was very admirable the way she allied with mighty animals like the orcas, or that she motivated my kind to get the mongooses out... but when she created this stupid Haven, that was a big no no. She accepts practically anyone, including bloodthirsty, brutish creatures like you!" Yodel expressed, showing a great deal of dislike for Royal, yet surprisingly admitting that he may have liked Sybil before the Haven was established.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:09 25/11/2014 by Felines
#1499 Posted: 17:43:21 25/11/2014
Jet didn't feel like roaming around. Instead he hung around the pod. But he keept his distance from them. He was ashamed for everything he done.
---
SC
#1500 Posted: 19:17:19 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Once Ami arrived, Sybil imagined it was either Jet or Cairo that wanted to talk to her. Without losing time, she reached the beach, and was kinda surprised to see who it was.
"Cairo? What's wrong? I thought you were out recovering." she asked, seeing he was still a little injured.

"Sybil, you will never believe it! I am leader again! Without fighting. I don't know what the heck got into Jet, but he voluntarily and willingly gave the position to me. And the pod agreed to have me again, exception of rules and everything." Cairo explained, almost exited.
Sybil was both surprised and happy with the news. Jet wanted the position so badly, but to give it so freely like that. Was he really changing his ways? She really wanted to believe it, but she was still a little doubtful...
---
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me