Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#101 Posted: 05:10:47 24/11/2013
ooc: the bridge has been finished to the other island, thunder the polar bear came, and two other canines, a red wolf, and an albino red fox. Chica is on her way to the mountains. rose nearly drowned but was saved by the polar bear, and everyone else is pretty much at the beach
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#102 Posted: 17:32:20 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
Thunder nodded. "I'll be careful. Er, do any other haven residents live around the mountain?"

"Well, no. So far, the only guest here is you. Any new guest must report to me first, unless the birds suddenly forget to tell them that. So far, only rabbits inhabit this mountain, and there are rumors of lynxes, but no one have never seen any." Sybil then carefully explained, evidently felling calmer around Thunder. But why did he asked that question? Did he saw any of the rumored lynxes in the distance? She waited for a response...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#103 Posted: 23:50:25 24/11/2013
Thunder nodded. "Okay." Thunder was deep in thought. Rabbits could work for a while... Maybe there were fish or something.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#104 Posted: 03:35:21 25/11/2013
ooc: I have no idea where to even start but i might aswell!
Brody was laying down in a cave up on the mountains just chilling eating fish from a nearby river. He has been just realaxing ever since he met those others animals but just away from them, since they thought he`d kill them but he feeds on fish and bugs he really didn`t enjoy other sorts of flesh other than fish.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#105 Posted: 04:18:28 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am so sorry chained skull. I didn't noticed your previous post. Otherwise I would have answered much sooner. Sorry smilie
Anyway, here is the recap you wanted:

The rocky bridge to the new island is finished. Rose nearly drowned while heading there, but was saved by the Polar Bear Thunder, who is the fist guest in a long time. He established himself on the snowy mountain of the original island, and unknown to the other characters, e Red Wolf and Albino Red Fox headed there without anyone's knowledge. The two of them, plus Sybil and the Polar Bear are all up the mountain. The rest of the characters are either at the beach or the forest.
---
#106 Posted: 07:43:53 25/11/2013
Chica now was close to the base of the mountain. she could already feel the icy wind begin to blow through her fur. She kept her senses open for any signs of prey or other animals of the haven
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#107 Posted: 13:19:35 25/11/2013
"So how is life treating you?" Voracivenom said to Royal, making smalltalk.

--

Skaliscin and Speckles could only go so far before the wintery landscape affected them, being cold-blooded. They stopped before they reached the base of the mountain.
"What was that thing?" Speckles questioned aloud.
"Sybil said it was a 'polar bear'. Now I see why; It's freezing out here!" Skaliscin complained, brushing her neck with her tail.
"Well, quit whining and let's go! I want to see what's on that other island."
"Gee, I dunno. It seems kinda... suspicious," Skaliscin retorted sarcastically, obviously mocking her companion.
The serpent was given a punch in the side for her remark, but it had little affect on her. After all, Speckles was far smaller than her.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#108 Posted: 21:19:31 25/11/2013
OOC: It seems Yuu's name actually means "gentleness and superiority" :/

Ai and Yu decide to walk to the other island. After a long trek and hunting some birds they appeared at the land bridge for the other island. Ai began to hop across since she was quite happy. Yuu however walked silently and calmly.
---
Wow
Such signature
#109 Posted: 23:08:03 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Having enough of the cold, Sybil decided to head to the heat of the beach. Whatever Thunder saw was probably one of the many unknown fauna of that snowy mountain. It was nearly unforgivable if her bird friends failed to tell the new guests to report to her first. Dangerous things could happen if the new guests were predators. Whatever Thunder saw, she hoped it was nothing serious...
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#110 Posted: 02:15:03 29/11/2013
Thunder saw a rabbit, and chased after it.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#111 Posted: 11:11:47 29/11/2013
Chica trudged deeper into the mountains, still keeping an eye out for any members of the haven, until her eye caught a rabbit. She instinctively crouched down in the cold snow, but also noticed the giant white bear chasing after it. could this be the bear rose was speaking of? Chica thought. she didnt want to bother him during the hunt, so instead stood completely still, trying her best not to be affected by the ice
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#112 Posted: 16:25:24 29/11/2013
ooc: just waiting for a post for me to respond to.
---
SC
#113 Posted: 20:40:06 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Finally arriving to the beach, Sybil collapsed of exhaustion. It was really good returning to the heat of the sand, and nearly falling asleep, she saw Rose still on the beach, and forcefully got up. "Rose? You're still here?" she asked.
---
#114 Posted: 20:45:39 29/11/2013
Ai and Yuu continued their way to the other island.
---
Wow
Such signature
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#115 Posted: 00:01:15 30/11/2013
Jaerl remains guarding his home and Sybil's from his perch. He has just woken up from a short rest. His eyes glisten brightly as he stands guard.

Royal lands beside Sybil moving in to support her.

"Don't overexert yourself my dear, you're exhausted. We should get you back to you den so you can rest. Come, lean on me for support," Royal says draping a wing over her.
#116 Posted: 06:36:16 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah... no! I still have some work to do. Rose nearly drowned, so that means the bridge is not safe. I must think of something, some sort of ramp or tube that could overcome the tides." Sybil said, forcing herself to keep moving besides the exhaustion, though both the orcas and some of the birds worked really hard on that bridge. She really didn't want to put them yet in another task while that one was just barely finished...
---
#117 Posted: 14:46:24 30/11/2013
Quote: Felines
Finally arriving to the beach, Sybil collapsed of exhaustion. It was really good returning to the heat of the sand, and nearly falling asleep, she saw Rose still on the beach, and forcefully got up. "Rose? You're still here?" she asked.

"Yah I'm still here. Just waiting for my mom to get back." Rose said as she sat. She saw Sybil was exhausted from the climb and that she still wanted to work. She put her paw on Sybil's shoulder. "Sybil rest for now you're stressing yourself out. I'm ok it was just a freak wave and I happen to be on the bridge when it happened." She said reashuringly.
---
SC
#118 Posted: 15:47:41 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"The tides are unpredictable!" Sybil insisted, though seeing how her friends worried about her, she eventually submitted to them and lay down. "Oh alright, maybe later." she said, knowing that Rose and Royal wouldn't let her get overworked anyway.

Just a few seconds later, the humongous orca leader appeared before them. He had his body almost out of the water, like orcas do when they hunt for seals. "Hey you guys, what's going on? What's wrong with miss Sybil?" he asked thunderously. He seemed upset seeing her like that...
---
#119 Posted: 16:55:00 30/11/2013
" It's ok Cairo." Rose said reashuringly. " I just told Sybil that she needs to relax and not to worry about what happened on the bridge."
---
SC
#120 Posted: 17:05:44 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wait, what do you mean what happened to MY bridge? My bridge is perfect!" Cairo said, having made the bridge with Sybil in mind. He was unaware of what happened to Rose earlier...
---
#121 Posted: 17:20:48 30/11/2013
"Well......I was going to the other island when a wave washed me off but no need to get all worryingly about me I'm just fine." Rose explained to Cairo.
---
SC
#122 Posted: 17:29:59 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wait, you washed ashore? Why didn't anyone tell me? That's it, it's back to work for us. We need rocks around the bridge, make a wall strong enough so that the tide wont take anyone away!" Cairo said with determination. He knew that most of his fellow orcas were tired, but the bridge was dangerous, so something must be done. Sybil felt bad for the extra work they were about to get, but at least she wasn't the one to suggest it. She was glad to have such a powerful animal like Cairo on her side...
---
#123 Posted: 18:00:38 30/11/2013
"Think we're there yet?" Ai asked. "Maybe..." Yuu replied. "I'm still hungry." Ai thought for a moment, "Maybe we can fish?"
---
Wow
Such signature
#124 Posted: 03:16:55 02/12/2013
Quote: Felines
"Wait, you washed ashore? Why didn't anyone tell me? That's it, it's back to work for us. We need rocks around the bridge, make a wall strong enough so that the tide wont take anyone away!" Cairo said with determination. He knew that most of his fellow orcas were tired, but the bridge was dangerous, so something must be done. Sybil felt bad for the extra work they were about to get, but at least she wasn't the one to suggest it. She was glad to have such a powerful animal like Cairo on her side...

"No a polar bear named Thunder saved my life luckily." Rose said.
---
SC
#125 Posted: 04:54:00 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Next time you may not be so lucky." Cairo explained, before he retreated and submerged into the water, not giving Sybil time to say something to him.

"The orcas are very nice, but sometimes Cairo pushed them so hard. It's starting to make me feel bad, cause he knows he does it because of me. I am grateful and all and I am happy to have him and his family as great helpers... but I think he sometimes goes too far." Sybil explained to Royal and Rose, extremely unaware of the huge leader's feelings.
---
#126 Posted: 05:44:21 02/12/2013
"Well that couldn't of gone better." Rose said sarcastically.
---
SC
#127 Posted: 06:10:59 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well that couldn't of gone better." Rose said sarcastically.

Sybil then took a close look at Rose, remembering how little she was and now she was noticeably bigger. "Say now Rose, aren't you a Siberian tiger? Your kind lives in the snow. I was thinking if you can keep an occasional eye on Thunder. He seems to like you and you him, and I can't stand the cold for long." the civet explained, believing that neither she nor Chica could go up to the mountain so occasionally to keep an eye on the polar bear. Plus, that experience could probably higher Rose's self esteem and make her feel more useful, not to mention spend some time with her new friend.
---
#128 Posted: 03:10:57 05/12/2013
"Why yes I am." Rose said. "I'll be more than happy to keep an eye on him. Just give me a shout or sen one of the birds to get me." She said.
---
SC
#129 Posted: 03:33:46 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't think any of the birds want to do anything with the cold." Sybil explained, remembering all of her birds friends were tropical... but;
"Oh, wait, the keas live on high mountains. Maybe they can stand that cold. You should ask Cole for help. He is usually more reliable than Mambo." the civet then explained, aware that Mambo, although very kind to Rose, was a troublemaker, and didn't want to take risks with him.
---
#130 Posted: 04:13:19 05/12/2013
"Ahhh. I see why you choose Cole instead of Mambo." Rose said teasingly. "Mambo is a funny one but I understand." She said. "Speaking of which where is the funny birdie."
---
SC
#131 Posted: 06:15:23 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't know, I haven't seen him in days. I hope he's not messing around somewhere." Sybil explained, trying not to sound too worried. "I did saw Cheryl this morning. She said Cole went to explore some parts of the new island, but I guess he might have returned by now. Why don't you go to the big tree and find out? That way he can accompany you." Sybil suggested, believing that Rose was becoming old enough to assume some of the Haven's responsibilities.
---
#132 Posted: 19:30:17 05/12/2013
"Okay see ya later Sybil!" Rose then went into the forest to the big tree where the keas usually hang out. "Hey Cole ya there?!" She said as she called up.
---
SC
#133 Posted: 00:32:35 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Just then, a kea landed besides Rose, but it wasn't Cole. "Oh, you. I thought it was my brother returning." Cheryl said, though rather indifferently...
"Well then, since you are here, would you mind telling the civet that the stupid warbler is messing around with our food supplies?" she then explained, obviously irritated when mentioning it. She didn't even asked why Rose was there in the first place.
---
#134 Posted: 04:59:50 06/12/2013
ooc: Who injured Rose in the last RP? I forgot.
---
SC
#135 Posted: 05:11:55 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It was Yodel. Remember, the bitter warbler? smilie
---
#136 Posted: 05:37:58 06/12/2013
ooc: Ohhh!! Now I remember.

"Oh him........" Rose said quietly. "What's with that warbler and him picking on you guys?" Rose asked. "But I'll tell Sybil Yodel's at it again." She said as she began to make her way back to the beatch. "Oh could you tell Cole or Mambo that I'm looking for them?" She asked Cheryl.
---
SC
#137 Posted: 17:08:15 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, Yodel that was the one that made you fall month ago correct? He is such a selfish jerk. He wants this big tree all by himself once again." Cheryl explained, before answering the question to Rose.
"And Cole and Mambo, well... you should know Mambo has been sick. He is getting better thank goodness, but Cole is on the other island looking for ingredients for a special soup that us keas know about. These ingredients are absents here, but are quite abundant on the other island." Cheryl then explained...
---
#138 Posted: 18:35:27 06/12/2013
"Tell Mambo I said hope he gets better and tell Cole I'm looking for him when he gets back." Rose said.
---
SC
#139 Posted: 02:29:37 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Listen... Cole has been gone a while. The ingredients pretty far off the island..." Cheryl explained, though she wanted to say something more. Just seconds later, she finally continued.
"Whatever you need, I CAN help. Please, I am tired of being cooped up here. Cole doesn't want me to get far, and I want a change of scenery and a little break from that stupid warbler." Cheryl then burst, being so bored of that place. Cole was away, and whatever happened, Rose would be there to protect her, even if she was still rather young.
---
#140 Posted: 01:57:49 09/12/2013
"Okay I'll tell Sybil that you're coming to the mountains to help keep an eye on our new friend called Thunder."
---
SC
#141 Posted: 04:27:51 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"NO no, don't tell Sybil! She will tell Cole if she finds out. Let's keep this a secret." Cheryl begged, before realizing the full sentence.
"Wait, Thunder? Who the heck is Thunder? Don't tell me the new island has a guest already?" she then asked, kinda annoyed of being kept in the shadows about all the news.
---
#142 Posted: 05:13:12 09/12/2013
"Thunder is a new resident of the mountains here." Rose said. "He's the polar bear that saved me.
---
SC
#143 Posted: 16:32:14 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so now we got polar bears. It looks like Sybil accepts pretty much everyone." Cheryl exclaimed, though with a little indifference. "And he saved you... it looks like you got a knack for trouble then. I suppose all I can say is to be grateful that he decided to save you and not eat you." she then said with the same tone of voice.
---
#144 Posted: 21:29:58 09/12/2013
Rose laughed a little. "I guess you're right about me getting into trouble. But I also understand why Sybil told meto keep an eye on Thunder because of him being a carnivore."
---
SC
#145 Posted: 22:27:52 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Cheryl followed Rose around, and felt that she needed to let out more. "I still can't believe everything Sybil is doing. Accepting animals worldwide no matter their nature. Heck, she even accepted those snakes with the weird names even though she hates snakes." Cheryl then explained, being fully aware of the civet's cautiousness around snakes.
---
#146 Posted: 01:13:39 10/12/2013
"She once said that she cannot bear to know that animals worldwide are being hunted so she made this island a safe haven for the hunted." Rose said.
---
SC
#147 Posted: 03:52:26 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah sure, and this island is dedicated to those who have managed to evade human sight for years. Hence, The Missing s? You and those Asian elephants are not that missing, and that's ok, but come on, a polar bear? Why here? Why not theother island? What is he gonna eat? What's next? A mythical minotaur?" Cheryl complained, as if life was too miserable.
---
#148 Posted: 05:22:21 10/12/2013
"Oh quit your complaining Cheryl." Rose said. "One thing he's here is that this island has a mountain high enough to be cold enough for polar bears and the other island is too hot for his kind. I think he could hunt some of the small rabbits well as long as they aren't residents." She said as they were getting higher into the mountain. Snow was beginning to show up in small patches.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#149 Posted: 05:48:04 10/12/2013
OOC: I apologise for my last 2-3 posts, as they were awkwardly placed, I failed to follow up with any additional posts, and they failed to generate any response at all . I don't my character dieing out again, so I have opted to replace those would-be posts with this post. Again... sorry.

Meanwhile, something watched Sybil from the trees. It wasn't a new guest nor was it a guest whom had previously spoke, but rather Sayan. The Amur Leopard was being his usual anti-social self. After had watched an entire conversation and more, he had almost decided to go back towards the secluded parts of the massive forest. However, he instead to step forward from behind the trees."I see the bridge is nearly complete.," Sayan quietly said as he was now in full view of Sybil. He truly wished he was more sociable. Though his dreams were now a tad more peaceful, his (anti)social behaviors were still that.... anti-social. They had slowly gotten better though.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:57:12 10/12/2013 by redwes
#150 Posted: 12:04:29 10/12/2013
Chica became bored of trying to watch the polar bear, so got up, and trudged through the deep snow to find any other rabbit she could hunt. she would come back for the polar bear later
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me