Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1001 Posted: 19:57:01 02/09/2014
"Fortunately, he won't be alone and we'll be here to aide in his recovery.," Sayan said looking at Peepers with sympathy. He knew what the poor thing was going though and knew that the path to full recovery was a long one.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:42 02/09/2014 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1002 Posted: 14:16:39 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Peeper's nightmare ended as soon as it had begun, but it was enough to wake him up, his eyes meeting those of the two cats.
"Oh the dear friends, I see you are all okay." he said, recognizing the foliage around him. He greeted Sayan and Rose with the most cheerful of disposition. It was odd that he was the one relieved to see them okay, after it was him the one who went with the worst ordeal.

In her tree, Sybil woke up too, all of the sudden, hitting her head with the top of the trunk. The nightmare had more effect on her than Peepers, and she had a hunch of what was going on; after Cairo told her about a new orca lurking about, she was beginning to feel very unpleased. A new male orca would most probably want to rob Cairo of his position, and that would jeopardize a lot of things, maybe even lives. Unable to shake the feeling off, she decided to do something that had a high chance of being dangerous, she decided to head for the beach and find the new orca herself to talk and reveal his intentions. She was so concentrated on her new task that she didn't even noticed the trio was still around the creek...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1003 Posted: 18:16:30 03/09/2014
AJ:

I look into Skaliscin's eyes and nod.

"Yes, at least I think so. The images are all fuzzy and difficult to interpret, but I am pretty sure I know her. It was right after "It" happened that I met her," I say. My tail flick back and forth as I continue to gather fruit and berries in the forest. My coat is easily visible in lush green forest.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1004 Posted: 18:53:23 03/09/2014
"I'm more glad you're ok Peepers." Rose gave Peepers a slight kiss on the head.
---
SC
#1005 Posted: 19:31:34 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
This sign of affection raised his spirit a little, making more worth while having risk his life the way he did.

At least that was a happy scene, but on Sybil's mind, things were different. She reached the beach, looking for the seagull Amy, who was very stealthy and one of the most reliable of her air connections, but since she didn't find her anywhere, she would have to rely on another bird to find Jet...
---
#1006 Posted: 19:40:58 03/09/2014
Jet meanwhile was swimming near the bridge. He was swimming back and fourth waiting for Cairo. "This is getting irritating waiting for that fool of a leader!" He said to himself.

Rose smiled at Peepers. "Come on Pepers lets go for a walk. Hop on." She looked at Sayan. "You going to come with us?"
---
SC
#1007 Posted: 20:12:17 03/09/2014
After gathering a large amount of fruit and berries I relax under a tree and start munching on a mango. My tail moves on its own as I snack. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light of the sun. I turn to my friend, Skaliscin and reach out a paw, before gently stroke her with it, hoping to soothe her and get her to relax.
#1008 Posted: 20:52:26 03/09/2014
"Sure.," Sayan said with a smile. He proceeded to walk beside them.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1009 Posted: 21:37:59 03/09/2014
Skaliscin coiled next to him, outwardly unfazed by AJ's paw except for her tense muscles relaxing. "If you don't mind me asking," she began after along silence, "how close are you together?" It wasn't like her to ask such a personal question. She would have otherwise jeered at a resident to figure out something that she was curious about. But she looked tired, and she wouldn't have tried to insult her friend. Speckles and Voracivenom were two totally different stories, but AJ was something else entirely.
#1010 Posted: 18:26:51 04/09/2014
AJ:

I look up at the sky through the trees, my eyes sparkling in the light. Tears begins to fall down my cheek but I don't realize it. Instead I sigh and think.

"The truth is that I don't really know. I just feel this warmth and peace when I'm around her. She was the light as the end of the dark tunnel that was my life before, I say quietly. I tremble at the thought.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:50 04/09/2014 by Wyrstel
#1011 Posted: 21:52:10 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Back at the beach, Sybil could finally contact another seagull. It was one rather old and not very communicative, but he was reliable.
"Oh, Bishop. Haven't seen you in AGES." Sybil expressed, remembering that he was relieved of duty because old age has gotten the better of him, but he was the only bird kilometers away. The civet then proceeded to explain what she needed to do, and Bishop didn't complain. His flying pattern was not what it use to, but he was getting tired of lying down all the time, and he firmly believed that feeling useful was going to help his self esteem. He spent most of his time on his nest, observing the orcas, so he knew them rather well, so he took off to search for one he has never seen before. Logic was that was the orca Sybil was searching for...
---
#1012 Posted: 04:48:42 05/09/2014
Jet meanwhile was still hanging out near the bridge. He noticed the birds flying overhead and thought it was just a passerby. He continued swimming back and fourth waiting for Cairo.
---
SC
#1013 Posted: 04:31:36 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Amy caught a glimpse of Bishop, but when he started to approach Jet, she tried to give him signals so that he retreated, but she couldn't. She didn't even let Bishop explained, so he ignored her and approached the orca with the very odd dorsal fin. That was a stranger, and the one Sybil was looking for. Why was Amy spying on him? Sybil wouldn't send him there if he had Amy watching him...

He didn't have the time to think about it, so he soared gently near Jet.
"Mr. Jet!" he said bluntly. That must have been him, so he didn't even bother asking if he got the right orca.
"The mistress has required your presence in the Haven. Please head there immediately." he said in a weaker voice. He was too old he could hardly yell. It was almost a miracle that his scruffy wings could still let him be airborne. That little journey exhausted him, and he didn't have the time to question Amy, so he headed to the other island to rest before he would return to the Haven...
---
#1014 Posted: 11:30:41 06/09/2014
Jet looked up at Bishop. "Oh your leader wants a talk with me?" He asked. "Very well then." He then swam towards the haven beach.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1015 Posted: 14:33:29 06/09/2014
Skaliscin's scaly brows furrowed at AJ's display of emotion. She didn't really understand why her companion was so thin-skinned, but he seemed to have had life pretty bad. After all, he had so many wounds when he returned to the Haven.
#1016 Posted: 04:16:01 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet looked up at Bishop. "Oh your leader wants a talk with me?" He asked. "Very well then." He then swam towards the haven beach.

Sybil waited at the little formation of rocks she always rests on every time Light Beach is active. She trusted that Jet would arrive, especially if he heard of her, not from Bishop, but from Cairo, who already had an encounter. Having Cairo and his family at her side, she doubted that an orca could predate on someone like her, especially since Cairo told her that his specie's diet was based mostly on seals, (though she has never seen them, but knew their description). She wasn't naïve though, and decided to keep a little distance. She was preparing a speech as she waited...
---
#1017 Posted: 15:24:07 07/09/2014
Soon Jet arrived on the beach near Sybil. "You wished to speak with me?" He asked.
---
SC
#1018 Posted: 19:19:24 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
With one simple glance, Sybil could tell he must have gone through a lot. But she didn't let herself take pity, and went straight to the point.
"Jet, thank you so much for coming this quickly. I am Sybil, creator of this Haven, and Cairo is my greatest support. He and his family have helped animals all around the world reach this sanctuary, to keep each other safe from the common enemy, the biggest threat to the world, the human being..." she said very bluntly, giving a very brief pause before continuing.

"...Cairo firmly believes that you want to take his place as leader. I don't know how the orca system works, and I will let him banish you if you are looking for trouble, but I want to give you just one chance, to live among the orcas, and, if you want, help the Haven, as long as you keep him leading. We do not care about pride or power, we are even willing to change diets to not injure the ones taking refugee here and to save each other from this common threat." Sybil finished, thinking she stammered due to the little time she had to prepare that speech. She also hoped Jet didn't take it the wrong way and believes her naïve and willing to trust him quickly, cause that was not it at all.
---
#1019 Posted: 20:25:19 07/09/2014
Jet looked at her for a moment. "I don't wish to take his spot I was once his rival long ago but I just simply wish to rejoin the pod." He said.
---
SC
#1020 Posted: 22:11:30 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was surprised by how brief the response was, but she decided to follow along for a while.
"Alright then. I will tell Cairo know that you'll be staying and that there is no need for him to banish you...however... if you can't be trusted, I have ways to find out." Sybil said, very seriously. She was going to put him under surveillance, unaware that Cairo was already doing that.

After she finished talking, she almost tripped through those slippery rocks, but got her grip quickly. Se would have hated to be at the mercy of that stranger orca if she was in the water.
---
#1021 Posted: 22:25:11 07/09/2014
Jet smirked and then swam off.
---
SC
#1022 Posted: 22:31:12 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was wondering if she did the right thing, and then got worried about Bishop. Most of her bird friends were very busy now. She left the rocks and hang around the shore looking at the sky, hoping to find a pelican or seagull. The warblers were too inside the forest, and she needed some aerial surveillance as soon as possible...
---
#1023 Posted: 21:59:06 08/09/2014
Jet still hung around waiting for Cairo.
---
SC
#1024 Posted: 02:41:13 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The hour have passed, and Jet's time ran out. Cairo didn't take long to find him, since he imagined that, even after that threat, he would still hang around.
"Why am I not surprised? You really love to be beaten within an inch of your life, don't you?" he said, with a tense air. He was ready to fight Jet and make him bleed very baldy for even daring to show his unwelcomed face into his waters...
---
#1025 Posted: 04:23:21 13/09/2014
"Oh you wait a minute Cairo. I have spoken to Sybil and she said to let me stay. Well as long as I keep you leader.." Jet said..
---
SC
#1026 Posted: 19:57:54 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't believe him, since he has lied before.
"Oh really? Is this the same time you said you were just going to pick up fruits for the Haven? Or the time you said you already knew Sybil?" he said, mockingly.
"Last chance Jet, either you leave these waters or there will be blood in the water." he said very menacingly. This was a side that he rarely showed.
---
#1027 Posted: 21:06:58 13/09/2014
"If you don't believe me ask her yourself." Jet said. "I'm not going away that easily."
---
SC
#1028 Posted: 04:15:13 14/09/2014
Seeing the look on my friend, Skaliscin's face I shake my head and walk over to a tree before resting against the trunk. My midnight blue eyes gleam in the light. My long tail moves on its own as I speak.

"I'm alright, Skaliscin. I am just troubled by my terrifying past sometimes. I breathe in the forest air and smile. The forest really is wonderful isn't it, Skaliscin."
#1029 Posted: 04:58:41 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"If you don't believe me ask her yourself." Jet said. "I'm not going away that easily."

Cairo had other plans. He didn't believe Jet, so he had plans to humiliate him.
"Is that so? Well then, you seem to have faith in your words. I'll tell you what; what if we hear those words from mistress Sybil's own mouth... the both of us." Cairo said with his yet menacing voice, grabbing Jet by the tail and dragging him to the Haven. He hold on to his tail very firmly that if Jet tried to go away, it would certainly hurt him. Cairo was much older than their previous encounter, but he was still very strong.
Cairo couldn't believe that Sybil would actually invite a foreign orca to his clan, especially without his approval. Even though he was extremely loyal to her, he didn't trust Jet one bit, so it was time for the three of them to reach an agreement...
---
#1030 Posted: 17:40:57 14/09/2014
Jet didn't like Cairo dragging him. "You know I can swim myself? You don't have to drag me." He tryed to get Cairo off his tail but when he tryed to move his tail hurt a lot.
---
SC
#1031 Posted: 23:44:08 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairodidn't listen. Fortunately for Jet, they were very close to the Haven, and Cairo came to a sudden stop, letting go of his rival's tail but still keeping a good eye on him.
"MISS SYBIL!!!!!" Cairo yelled with a voice so loud and rumbling it felt like thunder just struck nearby. Any small creature nearby would have gone completely deaf by the bone chilling yell. Maybe even the other island heard it.

Of course, Sybil was still nearby, and after hearing that horrifying yell it took her a while to realize who was the owner, and when she did, she came running so fast, even a cheetah would feel proud. She had the feeling Cairo already knew about her little arrangement, but the tone of his voice was more than scary. She was so use to Cairo be so polite and calm around her, this made her feel a chill. He was obviously angry, but with who?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:00 14/09/2014 by Felines
#1032 Posted: 02:24:51 15/09/2014
Soon Rose and Sayan were at the beach. She then heard Cairo's booming voice and she jumped and hid behind Sayan. "I guess he must be mad at someone."

Jet stayed nearby. Still smirking at Cairo.
---
SC
#1033 Posted: 04:02:32 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
When the civet approached the shore, and saw the angry orca leader with Jet, she proceeded to explain everything. As Cairo listened, it felt like a harpoon went through his heart. For the first time since Sybil arrived, he said something the little Haven founder never believed she would heard.
"I'm sorry miss Sybil... but... I don't agree. I don't want Jet here. I know him. He's treacherous. I will never trust him." he said, his voice breaking. He never thought he would go against Sybil, who was still, as embarrassing as it sounded, his crush.
"You said that was years ago. Maybe he changed." Sybil expressed, with fear. Cairo against her decisions was so unlike him. But Cairo didn't believe in change, and he couldn't believe that Sybil was so naïve. He still refused to let Jet stayed...
---
#1034 Posted: 04:12:08 15/09/2014
"Fine I can see that I'm not wanted.......like everyplace I go to. But sense my friend over there bit my tail I will have to hang around to let my tail heal." Jet said.
---
SC
#1035 Posted: 01:16:25 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Just one chance Cairo, just one and that's it." Sybil said, feeling pity for Jet but not wanting to sound naïve. Although she was aware that she didn't knew Jet as well as Cairo probably did, she believed that every creature deserved a chance, with the exception of certain humans.
Cairo only gave one final glare to Jet, before turning around and disappearing into the ocean. It hurted him to be against Sybil, and at the moment he didn't want to see either of them. However, he secretly agree with that one chance.

"I'm sorry for that Mr. Jet. I swear Cairo never acted that way before." she assured, still getting over the shock of that hostile and unpleasant behavior from his part. That was the very first time he didn't agree with her. What did Jet really did to hate him so much?
---
#1036 Posted: 01:44:55 16/09/2014
"It's all fine miss Sybil. Just he hasn't gotten the idea of me being around yet." Jet said.

"Sayan, Peepers lets see who yelled." Rose said as she ran down the beach.
---
SC
#1037 Posted: 01:52:59 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil did want to believe Jet was a good animal, and she had a plan to convince herself, and possibly Cairo, that he was worth of trust. A plan that could reassure her if it worked, or suicidal if Jet wasn't worth trusting.
"We'll Mr. Jet, some may find this crazy, but I'll do it anyway." she said, with the next thing she did completely unexpected; she jumped from the rock formation she was standing on and into the water, floating helplessly between the rocks and Jet. In other words, she was at the complete mercy of that new orca, and whatever he did right now was completely up to him...
---
#1038 Posted: 02:26:20 16/09/2014
Jet hesitated a moment. Now he could finish her but then Cairo would kill him and Shadow's plan would be ruined. Jet then quickly swam over to Sybil and picked her up with his nose. "Miss. Sybil why did you do that? Are you crazy!?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!"
---
SC
#1039 Posted: 02:39:48 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I slipped trying to get a better look at you." she lied, in an extremely convincing tone of voice, which was odd because she wasn't a very good liar.
"Nicely done." she said with a smile and a nod, before retreating to the forest.

On her way to her tree, Sybil had a thought. As she hoped, Jet didn't harm her, though she did noticed that he was very hesitant at first. Was was going into his mind at that moment? Either way, she really was determined to give Jet a chance to live in Cairo's territory, but still, he was new and Cairo didn't trust him one bit, so she decided that the first bird she saw, she would give the mission to spy on him for a while, if she didn't, she was certain that Cairo would do it himself anyway...
---
#1040 Posted: 02:54:00 16/09/2014
As soon as Sybil went into the forest Jet swam off. It was getting later and Shadow was expecting him. He soon reached their meeting spot.

Shadow was waiting. "Well Jet?"

"All is going well but Cairo is proving difficult to convince. But Sybil is giving me a chance. It'll be a few months before we can bring you back."

Shadow smirked and put his claws on Jet's nose. "You are doing well my loyal friend. Be sure you aren't followed ether. I'm sure Cairo would send a bird or two to spy on you."

"Yes my master." He then swam off.
---
SC
#1041 Posted: 03:01:22 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Not very far from there, there was Ami, carefully nursing poor Bishop back to health. The old chap was so tired, he was dozing off. Old age was getting the better of him. Instructions were to spy on Jet, but Ami felt that the first priority was to take care of her seagull comrades, and given the circumstances, Bishop would probably will need help flying back to the Haven. Little did she knew that due to that distraction, nobody knew Jet's little alliance with a mortal enemy such as the Komodo dragon...
---
#1042 Posted: 04:27:30 17/09/2014
Soon Ami and Bishop caught Jet's eye. "Well if it isn't my fine bird friends? What are you two doing here?"
---
SC
#1043 Posted: 04:59:32 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ami wasn't in the mood to talk, so she let Bishop take over.
"Oh, it's you. Did you see the mistress already? It's rude to let anyone waiting." he said in a weak voice, not realizing that he has been resting for quite a while and that Jet already completed that errand.
---
#1044 Posted: 05:05:33 17/09/2014
"Yes I have my fine friend." Jet said with a smirk. "You've been here awhile do you want a ride back?"
---
SC
#1045 Posted: 05:23:38 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"No no no no, I can do this myself. Ami, shall we press on?" he said, in a less weaker voice.
He needed help most of the time, but Jet was a complete stranger, and that wasn't a good sign. Both seagulls lifted off into the direction of the Haven, and even though Bishop was slower, Ami stayed behind him, getting higher into the sky and further away from Bishop. She still had the task of spying on Jet according to Cairo's orders. She believed that by the time she was taking care of Bishop, Jet was with Sybil, so she thought he didn't do anything out of place while she was gone. If she only knew better...
---
#1046 Posted: 05:25:27 17/09/2014
"Sayan, Peepers lets see who yelled." Rose said as she ran down the beach.

Sayan followed, noticing Sybil but seeing no sign of Cario. There must of have been a meeting between the two-- and an disagreement. At least, that's that what the leopard figured.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:37 17/09/2014 by redwes
#1047 Posted: 05:29:46 17/09/2014
"Hey Sybil what's with all the yelling?" Rose said as she ran up with Peepers on her back.
---
SC
#1048 Posted: 06:19:03 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"We'll, it's just that there is a new orca in Cairo's territory, and he's not happy. The two of them apperrently have a history, and not a pretty one. I want to give this new orca a chance, but Cairo was against it. To tell you the truth, it was scary. Cairo never went against my decisions until now." Sybil explained to Rose, revealing that Cairo was always on Sybil's side, until today. Jet really must have done something to him to make him reach that extreme...
---
#1049 Posted: 06:23:56 17/09/2014
"Aren't orca's territorial especially with other male orcas?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#1050 Posted: 06:28:20 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, they are, but I never actually believed the competition was that severe." Sybil expressed, really worried about Cairo's violent behavior.
"I really don't get it. Cairo has allowed certain males in his territory. Just look at those orca brothers. They are still young, but Cairo has never consider banishing them in fear that they will defy him. Things are too different with Jet though." she then pointed out, seeing that Jet wasn't nearly as big or strong as Cairo, so there was no way he could face Cairo in a battle, in her opinion...
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me