Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Riptide glitch [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:10:37 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
So I tried riptide in battlegrounds and he showed up like this

[User Posted Image]

And he can't attack or do anything.

Anyone else see this
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 01:15:03 23/10/2013
Yes all wave 2 skylanders are messed up.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 03:02:17 23/10/2013
What is wrong?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 03:06:04 23/10/2013
His fish weapon is 10x too big. And night shift is mission his arms and legs. The other 3 wave 2 swappers are invisible and cant move. Scorp looks like he might work but I have not tried him in battle.
---
Kickstarter:
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 14:15:54 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scorp works just fine
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#6 Posted: 15:11:00 24/10/2013
This is a known issue regarding Wave 2+ characters used on the Bluetooth Portal. This will be fixed in the 1.3.0 update.
Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#7 Posted: 02:45:46 25/10/2013
Quote: Advisor_Orville
This is a known issue regarding Wave 2+ characters used on the Bluetooth Portal. This will be fixed in the 1.3.0 update.

Does this mean that we should avoid to use Bluetooth portal at least for now? Week ago it resets skylanders when BT portal has been used in Lost Islands. I hope now Battlegrounds do not corrupt skylanders which were put on BT portal?

If I enter the code and will not use BT portal - do I get Riptide with normal animation in Battlegrounds?

I'm just curious how the fact that we used BT portal in Battlegrounds (Lost Islands, Cloud Patrol) leads to the improper images/animation for skylanders inside this application? Application do not use anything stored in skylander (like level, money, quests, etc) and should only use bytes related to skylander ID stored in the chip.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 03:22:25 25/10/2013
My opinion the animation isn't ready but all of you unlocked the files.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#9 Posted: 05:31:59 25/10/2013
Quote: Rom713
Quote: Advisor_Orville

Does this mean that we should avoid to use Bluetooth portal at least for now? Week ago it resets skylanders when BT portal has been used in Lost Islands. I hope now Battlegrounds do not corrupt skylanders which were put on BT portal?

If I enter the code and will not use BT portal - do I get Riptide with normal animation in Battlegrounds?

I'm just curious how the fact that we used BT portal in Battlegrounds (Lost Islands, Cloud Patrol) leads to the improper images/animation for skylanders inside this application? Application do not use anything stored in skylander (like level, money, quests, etc) and should only use bytes related to skylander ID stored in the chip.

You can't unlock them using the code (the game says they are "coming soon") you can unlock them early using the iOS portal. But it seems they did not expect people to do this as the files for wave 2 skylanders are not finished (some of the files are messed up and some are missing) as they are not ready to use yet.
---
Kickstarter:
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me