Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Cynder's rise from evil (TLOS Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1
Cynder's rise from evil (TLOS Fanfic) [CLOSED]
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#1 Posted: 18:11:01 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Spyro awoke suddenly. Sparx was sleeping beside him. He could hear the guardians snoring. Everything was normal. Out of no where, a laser beam of darkness struck him in the back, sapping his strength. Sparx jumped in his sleep an backed away.
Who's there? Sparx shouted into the night. Spyro could only scream ow.
Ha ha ha, foolish dragonfly. You were right. I am evil. Cynder glared at Sparx in the eye, she was transformed back into her corrupted self. With that, she flew away with a dark crystal and spyro collapsed onto the floor...
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:03:37 17/03/2014 by S P Y R O
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 20:01:42 21/10/2013
intriguing, what happens next?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 14:14:27 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ummmm... I'll figure it out...
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 15:53:00 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Next chapter

I told you, how many times have I told you? Sparx screeched in spyro's ear.
I know Sparx, I know. Spyro groaned. He had no energy whatsoever. But I'm sure it's just the dark master, he's probably survived.
You've got to be joking!nsparx exclaimed and spyro weakly took flight in the night.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#5 Posted: 21:47:32 25/10/2013
k good but do this

"i told you" said Sparx

Okay?

just trying to help
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 07:51:24 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I know, but it's typed on an ipad and it takes too long to include speech marks.
---
#7 Posted: 08:22:43 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Next chapter

Spyro dropped onto the ground and watched cynder, sitting casually next to malefor.
"Cynder, how could you do this?" Spyro cried. Cynder didn't answer. Malefor stretched his claws and a dark shadow of light came out, engulfing spyro. He became like cynder. Corrupted.
---
#8 Posted: 22:00:02 30/10/2013
mind blown, wow, any one got a miracle?
---
#9 Posted: 08:20:38 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I actually do not no what will happen next.
---
#10 Posted: 20:11:08 01/11/2013
wow, no planning, i sort of do that too, i try not to plan to far ahead.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#11 Posted: 00:56:08 19/11/2013
This plotline makess me genuinely scared. And the only things that scare me are redeads and Slendy.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#12 Posted: 07:44:20 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Next chapter.

"Spyro! No!" Sparx screamed as his best friend grew and grew. His eyes opened and a deep growl emerged form the now corrupted dragon's throat. With a snarl he stepped forward.
"Finish the bug." Malefor gave an evil laugh. Sparx gasped. Spyro jumped forward with his claws sharp and vicious. He gave Sparx an almighty whack and the dragonfly collapsed on the floor, blood oozing from a gash on his head.
"Spyro..." He couhed. The purple dragon gave a roar and squashed Sparx with his claw.
---
#13 Posted: 08:22:30 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Next chapter.

"...and so, to surmise, warfang belongs to me now. To my right, Spyro, and, to my left, Cynder." Malefor roared on a stage in the dragon city. A huge crowd of moles and dragons stared up at him.
"And what if we don't oblige?" A brave mole asked. The evil dragon responded by incinerating him with a fireball.
"Any more questions? No? Ok then. Spyro, Cynder, get ready to lead warfang."
"Yes master." Cynder growled. Spyro just stared at a little woven basket where he'd placed the squished dragonfly. He didn't know why he'd picked him up, something just made him. But spyro didn't care, he was promised avalar and north warfang. He was a king.
---
#14 Posted: 16:39:59 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The chapters are quite short.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#15 Posted: 23:08:38 26/03/2014
I like it :3
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me