Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 28 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51
Dragon's ovaries' products! [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1351 Posted: 23:41:02 29/01/2014
[User Posted Image]

Bleep bloop.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1352 Posted: 03:48:33 30/01/2014
Congrats on another CF, CF. smilie How many is that now?

Quote: katkerrykat
Quote: RumpleLover
Yeah, that slush can be terrible! Spring is definitely my favorite season. And I'd certainly be ready for it if all we were getting was rain, especially for that long. I love rain, and a good thunder and lightning storm, but when the rain's with you for that long, it just gets old. Especially when it should be snowing. Oh wow, guess you were better off before you got them then, huh? smilie

Yeah..even worse when it freezes.. .__. Definitely smilie Haha yush - nothing better than an awesome thunderstorm >D Clears the air right up afterwards too! That's exactly what I said as I drove off, but I think I only skidded that day because they were new on and still dry/cold, they helped me out after that with the ice smilie

For sure! Oh, ha, ha! Well, that's good that it was just that one time and because they were new. Hopefully they'll get more use and you'll actually get some more snow sometime! I was just reminiscing with a friend today and realized how badly I want a major snowstorm like we had when I was little. Where it was so deep pretty much everything had to close down, at least for a little while. That would be awesome! smilie
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#1353 Posted: 14:55:12 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Fan
S-F! *glomps*

I'm sorry for not being on skype, I kinda..gave up with it XD Once all these damn reports are done, maybe~

I bought that Trust speakers, they seem alright - not as good as my current TV's speakers but pretty damn loud and proud. Forgot that PC speakers don't work too well on TV's without a certain connection..but they seem alright even in the headphone jack. I'm gonna buy the cable needed for better sound..only £0.99~ XD

Why did you give up with Skype?

I usually always prefer quality over decibels... I bought Philips speakers that are very loud, very strong bass, though they're pretty bad with many genres of music. Especially rock, metal or classical. They just sound unnatural. For 30 pounds you could have bought Genius' larger set of speakers with a better quality, but whatever floats your boat~. Trust at least has a subwoofer from what I noticed, I forgot already...

You could have also considered getting a radio instead lol. I'm not sure how to connect it to the PC though... XD

Just too much effort..I'm slowly giving up on FR as well...too bloody slow these days.

Yeah same, that's why I still love my current TV - amazing sound~ Ah yeah..Philips are well known for their good sound. Coulda, but nyeh~ The Trust ones were £13, 2 6w satellites and the sub has 10w so it's pretty strong - still undecided if I shoulda went for the Philips 2.0 10w speakers...they were £40..

Nope~ It's for the TV cause the sound on modern TV's are so cheap. Pretty sure a radio cant hook up to a TV XD

Actually what I tried to say was my Philips speakers cost me nearly 50 pounds and they're ****. At least compared to my Genius, which are 6 years older and cost me a little less I believe. But if it's for TV I guess it's ok. My Philips TV has a much better sound than the 'newer' Sony TV. I think there's only one TV with decent sound by Sony, but it costs 2800 pounds over here, so, screw that. XP
#1354 Posted: 17:13:29 30/01/2014
83 Crimson Flare pygmies.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1355 Posted: 18:01:28 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Server error gurl.
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1356 Posted: 18:41:52 30/01/2014
QUOTEZILLA

Congrats on another CF, CF. XD How many is that now?

Yeah, that slush can be terrible! Spring is definitely my favorite season. And I'd certainly be ready for it if all we were getting was rain, especially for that long. I love rain, and a good thunder and lightning storm, but when the rain's with you for that long, it just gets old. Especially when it should be snowing. Oh wow, guess you were better off before you got them then, huh? XD

Yeah..even worse when it freezes.. .__. Definitely ^^ Haha yush - nothing better than an awesome thunderstorm >D Clears the air right up afterwards too! That's exactly what I said as I drove off, but I think I only skidded that day because they were new on and still dry/cold, they helped me out after that with the ice XD

For sure! Oh, ha, ha! Well, that's good that it was just that one time and because they were new. Hopefully they'll get more use and you'll actually get some more snow sometime! I was just reminiscing with a friend today and realized how badly I want a major snowstorm like we had when I was little. Where it was so deep pretty much everything had to close down, at least for a little while. That would be awesome! ;D

Yeah - they've been good since then, at the end of the road I live on, there is a hill with a stop junction at the bottom which joins onto a main road. When it gets icy, it can be damn near impossible to stop, but the winter tyres helped alot since I barely skidded. XD Snow forecast tomorrow! :D Yeah definitely. Been a while since we had that...4 years ago we had 2 months off school due to the deep snow - that was the last time we had anything so bad. It used to be every year when I was young.

[User Posted Image]

Why did you give up with Skype?

I usually always prefer quality over decibels... I bought Philips speakers that are very loud, very strong bass, though they're pretty bad with many genres of music. Especially rock, metal or classical. They just sound unnatural. For 30 pounds you could have bought Genius' larger set of speakers with a better quality, but whatever floats your boat~. Trust at least has a subwoofer from what I noticed, I forgot already...

You could have also considered getting a radio instead lol. I'm not sure how to connect it to the PC though... XD

Just too much effort..I'm slowly giving up on FR as well...too bloody slow these days.

Yeah same, that's why I still love my current TV - amazing sound~ Ah yeah..Philips are well known for their good sound. Coulda, but nyeh~ The Trust ones were £13, 2 6w satellites and the sub has 10w so it's pretty strong - still undecided if I shoulda went for the Philips 2.0 10w speakers...they were £40..

Nope~ It's for the TV cause the sound on modern TV's are so cheap. Pretty sure a radio cant hook up to a TV XD

Actually what I tried to say was my Philips speakers cost me nearly 50 pounds and they're ****. At least compared to my Genius, which are 6 years older and cost me a little less I believe. But if it's for TV I guess it's ok. My Philips TV has a much better sound than the 'newer' Sony TV. I think there's only one TV with decent sound by Sony, but it costs 2800 pounds over here, so, screw that. XP

Ah right, yeah sometimes money isn't everything..but those 2.0 Philips had 50 5* reviews out of 53 total reviews, so they would have been pretty good. Ah right, yeah screw that price for a bloody TV >.<
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
#1357 Posted: 18:53:41 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
No idea. Knowing you guys, they were probably better speakers for that price than over here. I stopped trusting customers' scores after purchasing the graphic card that was apparently ''silent''. 8'<

Also, I just now started playing Borderlands... it's really weird and I don't know what to think of it. FPS' are alright but... those crazy ass alien dogs that keep jumping at you are just... eurgh... XD
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1358 Posted: 18:54:23 30/01/2014
I bred a bagon in Pokemon Y, does that count?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#1359 Posted: 18:57:57 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
go away canada

nobody likes you
#1360 Posted: 20:53:35 30/01/2014
No idea. Knowing you guys, they were probably better speakers for that price than over here. I stopped trusting customers' scores after purchasing the graphic card that was apparently ''silent''. 8'<

Also, I just now started playing Borderlands... it's really weird and I don't know what to think of it. FPS' are alright but... those crazy ass alien dogs that keep jumping at you are just... eurgh... XD

Yeah..guess you'll have to Trust that they will be good...*shot* XD Yeah sometimes the reviews can be shiite..

Oh god XD
---
#1361 Posted: 05:31:33 31/01/2014
QUOTEZILLA

Yeah - they've been good since then, at the end of the road I live on, there is a hill with a stop junction at the bottom which joins onto a main road. When it gets icy, it can be damn near impossible to stop, but the winter tyres helped alot since I barely skidded. smilie Snow forecast tomorrow! smilie Yeah definitely. Been a while since we had that...4 years ago we had 2 months off school due to the deep snow - that was the last time we had anything so bad. It used to be every year when I was young.

Oh man, that would be a pain in the butt! Good thing you got those tires, and that they helped! Ah, yeah, the good old days... smilie Here's hoping you get snow tomorrow! smilie

Oh look - I was on DC smilie:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
#1362 Posted: 12:49:46 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Kerry I Trust you that you won't let this egg die. e.e
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#1363 Posted: 12:53:17 31/01/2014
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

First Shimmer I've ever bred c:
---
self professed austGAYlian
#1364 Posted: 21:12:16 31/01/2014
S-F, I should hope you don't Trust me to look after DC eggs - I nearly let my own one die .___.

QUOTEZILLA

Yeah - they've been good since then, at the end of the road I live on, there is a hill with a stop junction at the bottom which joins onto a main road. When it gets icy, it can be damn near impossible to stop, but the winter tyres helped alot since I barely skidded. XD Snow forecast tomorrow! :D Yeah definitely. Been a while since we had that...4 years ago we had 2 months off school due to the deep snow - that was the last time we had anything so bad. It used to be every year when I was young.

Oh man, that would be a pain in the butt! Good thing you got those tires, and that they helped! Ah, yeah, the good old days... ;D Here's hoping you get snow tomorrow! :D

Oh look - I was on DC XD:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Yeah it is. When it rains alot, theres this huge puddle that builds up right at the stop junction and arrrgh. People driving past doing 60mph splashing water all over my bloody windscreen. Argh, hate it. XD We did~ But it's too windy and cold and wet to enjoy it .__. XD
---
#1365 Posted: 03:55:31 01/02/2014
Argh! And Argh about the weather, too. Nothing more annoying than getting a good snow, but not being able to enjoy it. D:
---
#1366 Posted: 13:03:32 01/02/2014
Definitely .__.
---
#1367 Posted: 21:41:04 01/02/2014
More eggies:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
#1368 Posted: 22:14:22 01/02/2014
*tries to summon*

Naaaw...unsuccessful .__.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Has anyone not got one of those purple ones like above?
---
#1369 Posted: 17:00:11 02/02/2014
[User Posted Image]

Does Iskox sound masculine or feminine as a name?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1370 Posted: 17:09:02 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
It sounds masculine to me.

#1371 Posted: 17:14:03 02/02/2014
Sounds masculine to me, too.
---
#1372 Posted: 18:30:02 02/02/2014
Right *influences male*
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1373 Posted: 21:33:56 02/02/2014
Yeah sounds male to me too.

Don't you love it when the codes look like names? XD
---
#1374 Posted: 03:41:11 03/02/2014
I think I may as well name all my dragons after their codes... seems easier! And at least they'll have names. smilie
---
#1375 Posted: 13:33:56 03/02/2014
That's what I did when I was naming rhem - got through them quicker XD
---
#1376 Posted: 03:54:41 04/02/2014
Yeah. smilie I'll get around to it eventually... smilie

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
#1377 Posted: 22:06:25 04/02/2014
Hah, I've heard that one before. XD
---
#1378 Posted: 21:55:58 05/02/2014
*bump*

Waters...incase we didn't have enough rain in the UK ^^;
---
#1379 Posted: 04:29:39 07/02/2014
^ Wishing it was snow for you, like it is here... Although the ice downed a lot of trees and power lines, so that wasn't particularly fun...

---
#1380 Posted: 05:35:54 07/02/2014
better snow than fires

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#1381 Posted: 06:29:32 07/02/2014
missed me guys smilie
#1382 Posted: 09:49:18 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
it's raining men~

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:07 07/02/2014 by Spyro-Fan
#1383 Posted: 22:19:32 07/02/2014
^Indeed.

^ Wishing it was snow for you, like it is here... Although the ice downed a lot of trees and power lines, so that wasn't particularly fun...

Fair point - right now I hear alot of the UK has very bad flooding 'cause it keeps raining, and raining...and raining. Even a section of a railway track has collapsed due to the severe gales/rains. /:
---
#1384 Posted: 04:26:17 08/02/2014
^ Wow, that's not good. Hopefully the rains let up soon...

it's raining men~

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Sounds like you have the best weather out of all of us! smilie
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1385 Posted: 13:44:45 08/02/2014
No Valentine eggs yet here...
#1386 Posted: 18:17:06 08/02/2014
Oh, that's right! Valentines...

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
#1387 Posted: 18:29:26 08/02/2014
^ Wow, that's not good. Hopefully the rains let up soon...

it's raining men~

Sounds like you have the best weather out of all of us! XD

Yeah hopefully.

Haha, that made me laugh XD

Urgh, I forgot they do valentines dragons here
---
#1388 Posted: 20:00:11 08/02/2014
If I can breed for anyone once this batch hatches, don't hesitate to ask. I have CBs to breed from Rosebud onwards.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
#1389 Posted: 20:05:18 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Doing good with the PB line.
BTW, Could anyone breed me 2013 valentine dragon? I wasn't here then...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:42 08/02/2014 by Spyro-Fan
#1390 Posted: 20:11:50 08/02/2014
Yep c:

wait hang on no i already bread the arsani twice damnit
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:56 08/02/2014 by ReshiramForever
#1391 Posted: 20:15:55 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
That's alright, I managed to snatch one from the abandoned cave in the meanwhile.
#1392 Posted: 20:36:44 08/02/2014
**** off magicfizz
---
#1393 Posted: 20:37:17 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
yes **** off
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1394 Posted: 20:38:33 08/02/2014
Sorry guys. >_____<
---
My life is complete.
#1395 Posted: 21:22:11 08/02/2014
I got one of them.
#1396 Posted: 23:14:47 08/02/2014
Time to remember which Valentines dragons I don't have

Oh wow I have a 2009 Valentines? Whoa when did I get that thing?
(Apparently in 2011... from deaver88)
Meaning I only need Heartseeker and an Arsani. *AP stalk time*
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1397 Posted: 23:23:22 08/02/2014
i can definitely breed heartseeker in about 11 hours
---
#1398 Posted: 01:27:10 09/02/2014
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Now egg locked again.
#1399 Posted: 12:39:26 09/02/2014
Don't have any valentine dragons.

Might get the '12 and '13 ones if I can catch them..

Also, what the heck have they done to the leetle tree.

[User Posted Image]
---
#1400 Posted: 13:26:50 09/02/2014
alright who added my valentines to the hatcheries they all have 2000+ views and i havent done anything with them
---
First | Previous | Page 28 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me