Page 1 of 1
Legendary with Adventure [CLOSED]
UbiShinn Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 19:13:35 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi there!

I'm new to this game and recently purchased Skylanders Adventure for my son and I to play. I'm getting hooked and I went out and found the Legendary versions of our favorites.

The issue... package says it does not work with Adventure but only Giants. I was curious so I tried anyway and it worked, though the appearance and stats where of the original Stealth Elf instead of the "new and improved". If I spend time leveling this Legendary on Adventure and decide to upgrade to Giants will my stats roll over with the correct appearance and appropriate stat upgrade?

Thank you!!
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#2 Posted: 19:32:44 04/10/2013
The stats will actually be improved a little, because in Giants, it will show up as the legendary version. Don't worry, they won't be nerfed. If you are talking about the level - it will stay the same.
---
Give me money!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 19:36:51 04/10/2013
If you mean upgrades and level the yes but stats decrease because there are more heroics to spread them out.
---
UbiShinn Red Sparx Gems: 12
#4 Posted: 19:45:51 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Awesome! Thank you! Didn't want to waste time leveling my Legendary on Adventure if it was just going to reset if I decided to play Giants.

Thanks again!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 00:19:28 05/10/2013
Any recolour or LightCore of a character that worked in Spyro's Adventure will show up in Spyro's Adventure and function the same as a standard Series 1 version, aesthetics and extra powers (Wow Pows and Light Bomb) being the only thing removed.

This means Polar, Royal etc. also work in SA. They just show up with the regular colour scheme and without the Wow Pow.

You can still upgrade them, go through Heroics and all, and they don't lose anything in any of the games. It's great. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me