Page 1 of 1
secrets, cheats, hints [CLOSED]
camo master Green Sparx Gems: 337
#1 Posted: 22:49:34 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
have you found any secrets? new levels? hidden areas? list them all here! i found one in dream weavers; haunted towers. i will list it soon.
---
...A prestigious return, if i may say so myself...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 18:12:36 12/09/2013
Welllllll I found a pretty weird thing. You know in Stone Hill they have that thing with the purple acid stuff? If you keep trying to jump on it, you'll do a backflip smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 19:13:36 12/09/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
Welllllll I found a pretty weird thing. You know in Stone Hill they have that thing with the purple acid stuff? If you keep trying to jump on it, you'll do a backflip smilie

O_0 Really? Well, I don't usually like to "harm" Spyro, even for fun...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 20:41:25 12/09/2013
Quote: SamXala

Lol, he's not real. He's only a Goonro.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#5 Posted: 21:13:21 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
alright; here it is: when you step in the green room after using the super charge, you can hear a dragon. go back up to the super charge and ram through the top right door. then keep charging (dont stop!) until you see the one castle that a fairy is in. jump off the platform to where you first were around the castle. keep charging up the ramp that you first entered the castle in until your next to the magic lifty thing (ive played for years and i Still dont know what its called!) but dont stop. jump. then you will see a dragon to your left and a hallway to your right. go down the hallway (you shouldent still be charging.) and hurry up the stairs before the knight ghosts get you. torch the wizard, get to the fairy (her kiss lasts forever.) and torch the knights. and if you have a good eye, you would have noticed the chest bafore you got to the dragon. now that your `all fired up`, torch it. then enjoy your present! i know its confusing, but its worth it. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:00 12/09/2013 by camo master
#6 Posted: 21:17:13 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator

oh yeah! i remember! when i was little, i would always be a klutz. and yes, once when i fell in and tried to escape, he did indeed backflip. well, thats 2. come on! dont be shy, list away! (go`s to everyone.)
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#7 Posted: 21:29:34 12/09/2013
I can't remember how I did in, but I think I was either in the Artisans Home World or Stone Hill, and I fell through the ground. smilie I was charging and then I went through the ground and kept charging. So I stopped charging and died. I haven't been able to charge through the ground again.
#8 Posted: 21:54:45 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
3 down! and can somebody show me how to sticky this?
---
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#9 Posted: 00:37:47 13/09/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: SamXala

Lol, he's not real. He's only a Goonro.

Yeah I know, but he is cute smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me