Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Trek [CLOSED]
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#151 Posted: 16:04:04 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, I think you know what's coming! smilie No hallucinations just yet...

Chapter Twenty Four(Part Two)

Freeze Blade pouted, his arms crossed. There was no space for him to stretch his legs and skate around. The heavy bags of supplies surrounding him made it even worse. No fun at all. Freeze Blade cringed as another gust of wind frizzed up his fur. ''Isn't it wonderful?'' Free Ranger asked no one in particular, cocking his head at the clouds. He was in charge of flying the balloon, Blast Zone helping with the flames needed. Free Ranger had already fallen in love with his new ride. He thought the breeze was amazing. Rattle Shake and Wash Buckler had to clutch onto their hats every time another gust of wind struck. ''The Rapid Winds, such a magnificent storm.'' Free Ranger said. Freeze Blade snorted, grimacing. Where were they even going? ''Emerald didn't give us many details...'' Spy Rise said, as he was asking the same question. ''Some pirate hideout...thingy.'' Fire Kraken replied. He had been enjoying the wind also, as he stuck his head off the edge of the basket, his forked tongue waving. Night had hit, concealing the daylight much to Rattle Shake's dismay. Free Ranger was barely awake, his eyes continuously closing. There wasn't much space to sleep, although nearly everyone else had found a way. Of course, Night Shift was still awake. But he was uncomfortable, as there was no way he could perch anywhere as he would be blown away by the wind. Rattle Shake sighed, looking at Fire Kraken who had fallen asleep still over the edge, his tongue still flapping in the wind. The dragon was muttering something. Rattle Shake couldn't make it out, but the word ''fireworks'' was being repeated. The snake looked up, a splatter of rain hitting his flat snout. Trap Shadow grunted, a speckle of rain hitting his shining fur. He opened one eye. The cat-like skylander was a light sleeper, awakening at the littlest peep. ''Are we there yet?'' he asked, flicking his ears. His ears had been in bad shape, as he could still hear the crackles of fireworks. Free Ranger didn't reply, as his attention was towards something else. A storm was heading their way. Free Ranger chirped in delight, now fully awake. ''Yes!'' he exclaimed. ''So...we are?'' Trap Shadow asked. ''No, not at all. It's just that this storm is going to be amazing!'' Free Ranger replied. A flash of lighting struck, thunder following after. Stink Bomb jolted up, holding his shurikens up, ready to fight. Everyone who was asleep followed Stink Bomb's lead, armed with weapons, looking for someone to battle. ''It's just a storm...'' Trap Shadow got off of the basket's floor. ''Oh..'' they all murmured. ''Wait, a storm?! Why aren't we turning around?'' Spy Rise asked. ''We're getting closer to Cloudbreak, should be easier to go through here, than turning around.'' Free Ranger replied, still amazed. Spy Rise and Wash Buckler raised his a eyebrow at the storm chicken. Free Ranger looked down, sighing. ''Fine.'' he groaned.
The landing was a lot nicer than they had expected. Although, it could have been just because Wash Buckler wasn't the one steering. But they didn't exactly know where that had landed. Spy Rise had only said that it was perfect for a campsite. They had soon learned that the skyland was called Tangleroot, after Magna Charge gave the ground a few scans. But now most of the swappers were staring at all of the tent parts they were given from Sprocket ''What happened to this thing?'' Fire Kraken asked, poking at a patched up tent roof part. It was all beat up, rips and tears in it. ''Scratch.'' Trap Shadow said, examining the cloth, plucking off strands of purple cat fur. ''Her catchphrase is about fixing things and she gives us...whatever the heck that thing is.'' Wash Buckler rambled on about the pathetic tent Sprocket sent them. ''Well, maybe it'll look better when it's set up.'' Free Ranger suggested. ''How do you set up a tent...exactly?'' Doom Stone asked. ''I don't know.'' Free Ranger replied. Rattle Shake heaved a sigh as he facepalmed himself, his burnt rattle shaking.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:14 06/10/2013 by BlueFox
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#152 Posted: 16:36:14 06/10/2013
Quote:
Yep, I think you know what's coming! smilie No hallucinations just yet...
Darn it! smilie But this was still a cool chap, as always! Quote:
''What happened to this thing?'' ''Scratch."
smilie And page 4 already? [User Posted Image] Oh yeah!! X3 This had gotten so far so fast...
#153 Posted: 23:13:53 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for reading SiA and Sky! Perhaps, I don't really know yet. Soon, Sky, very soon...I Chop Chop'd this chap up.

Chapter Twenty Four(Part Three)

Magna Charge awoke, getting out of his resting state. Everyone else was asleep. They had all worked very hard on the tent, as it kept falling down with the Rapid Winds. Unlike the hot air balloon, there was a lot of space. Something was keeping the ultron awake. He blinked, carefully outside of the tent, making sure he didn't drive over anyone's tail. There was a loud rustling, whispers and chatters followed. Greebles? Trolls? Drow? He charged up his gun, his eye focusing on some bushes in front of him. Magna Charge pointed his gun towards the bush, green radiating from it. A sheep waddled out of the bush, grass in its mouth. It looked up at Magna Charge, blinking its eyes. Magna Charge put his gun down and stared back at the sheep. He patted it on its head, before hesitantly dashing away, still pondering about what had made the noise.

''Greebles.'' Trap Shadow said, pawing at a Greeble footprint on the ground. ''Must have gotten our supplies when we were asleep.'' he added. They hadn't seen many ever since Kaos had infected the creatures. ''Great.'' Rattle Shake muttered. ''So...can we follow them?'' he asked. ''Meh, we didn't need that food anyway.'' Trap Shadow answered. ''So you expect us to hunt?'' Grilla Drilla asked, grimacing. Life skylanders weren't very keen with the whole hunting idea, especially Zoo Lou. ''Precisely.'' Trap Shadow replied. ''Well, me of course. I'll back with a boar soon!'' he ran off on all fours. ''Boar?'' Wash Buckler shared the same disgusted expression that some of the swappers wore. ''Oh vell, I can't eat anything anyvays.'' Night Shift said. Nor could Doom Stone or Magna Charge. Blast Zone could only burn his food, something that Ignitor had also did. ''Hey, are we missing someone? Besides Trap Shadow, obviously.'' Spy Rise asked, counting everyone. ''Freeze Blade...'' Magna Charge replied, scanning over his friends. ''He's probably racing again, that's all he really ever does.'' Rubble Rouser said.

And racing he was. Tired of sitting around, Freeze Blade was skating around a new area of the skyland the had landed on. It was a lot murkier than the rest of the forest, although Freeze Blade's skates could race through anything so he didn't mind. Something felt as if it was missing, making Freeze Blade wonder. Wasn't he supposed to be making comebacks at someone? Something...robotic? Oh right! He hadn't invited Magna Charge to his race. Freeze Blade had snuck out of the tent in the middle of the night so his ultron friend wasn't awake at the time. He shrugged, before picking up his speed again. It was still fun even without the ultron. He felt free, smiling. The winds had actually felt good. Wonderful actually. He closed his eyes, snickering as the gusts flew past him. He opened his eyes, spotting a slight edge that was he was quickly moving closer to. The cat halted, some dust appearing behind him as he skidded. His eyes widened as he saw his reflection in a long line of shimmering aqua. ''Water!'' Freeze Blade exclaimed with excitement. Unlike most felines, ice cats enjoyed the water. He was glad Magna Charge hadn't gone with him, as he would have never been able to cross the river. The cat dipped his foot into the water, testing it. It was warm, but he didn't mind. As he was about to pounce into the river, something had alerted him. There was a strange, thin ripple that slinked through the water, moving like a missile. Freeze Blade cocked his head to a side, noticing that the ripple had a fin. It circled around, until the cat's reflection had turned to something else. A seadog with glimmering, white eyes and a hood. Freeze Blade immediately jumped back with a surprised yelp. The reflection had winked at him, before disappearing into the river. The strange creature that made the ripple had also dashed away, splattering a bit of water as it swam. Freeze Blade panted heavily. What had just happened? ''Freeze Blade!'' he heard a familiar, mechanical voice call his name. Freeze Blade hesitantly left the strange river, still a little frightened.
---
#154 Posted: 00:24:52 07/10/2013
Quote:
Soon, Sky, very soon...
Yess! I'm so happy... *remembers excerpts you sent me* @SiA~And that was cweepy... smilie" Hungry for more! No, not for the boar... XP
#155 Posted: 00:35:29 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
And when I mean soon, I mean like the next few chapters. smilie
Freeze Blade goes back to the river and meets the serpent creature....poor little kitty.
---
#156 Posted: 00:57:38 07/10/2013
smilie Uh-oh... Poor Freeze, doesn't know what he's getting into...
Quote:
And when I mean soon, I mean like the next few chapters.
[User Posted Image]
#157 Posted: 22:35:58 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dat GIF. [User Posted Image]

Chapter Twenty Five

Freeze Blade was racing again, still without Magna Charge. He had liked his new surroundings, as he believed that it was perfect to race there. Although, he believed that it would have been even better if it was frozen. But he did feel a little hesitant as he was going back into the murky forest. He couldn't keep his mind off of what had happened the day before. The cat hadn't told anyone about his weird encounter, as he knew what their reactions would be. So, the cat had to think about it all night, uncomfortable as his mind was full of questions. He shook his head, clearing his past thoughts. Even though no one was racing with him at the time, the cat took it seriously. Freeze Blade suddenly stopped, his skates skidding. He could hear the gentle waves of water up ahead. The river. It sounded delightful, like music to his pointed ears. Freeze Blade's natural cat curiosity had struck him, hard. The feline was quickly skated forward, his mouth curving into a small grin as he came closer to the stream. He halted again, his feet right on the edge between grass and water. Freeze Blade stared at it, seeing his reflection once again. Nothing had happened. Tired of waiting, he placed his two feet onto the water. As he was about to dash across the water, he felt something wrap around his legs. Before he could see what had happened, the cat was dragged underwater. The river was a lot deeper than he had thought. He saw the being that had tripped him. It had a long, slender, snake-like gray body with glimmering white eyes that made Freeze Blade flinch. Before Freeze Blade could swim back to the surface, the creature struck, tightly coiling around his right arm. The cat felt it retract its teeth into his skin, pain surging through his shoulder to his paw. Freeze Blade struggled, trying to remove the animal, panicking. The creature tightened it's grip, sinking its teeth deeper into Freeze Blade's flesh. The cat's arm was getting numb, blood slowly seeping out of his punctures. The creature had finally let go, swimming off like a bullet. Freeze Blade gradually swam back to the surface, tired of wrestling with the creature. He gasped, his claws etching the earth beneath him. He crawled, coughing up water as he dragged himself onto the grassy shore. Freeze Blade instinctively tried to lick his wounds, but he had passed out, rolling over in defeat.
''We could have eaten that boar...'' Trap Shadow grumbled, trudging beside Stink Bomb. He had failed his hunt. The hunter had brought an alive boar back to camp instead of a dead one. The panther had been outsmarted by the pig, as the hoofed beast played possum. So, he had joined Stink Bomb to forage. ''I should have used a snare instead of a stupid net...Or maybe a-'' Trap Shadow rambled on, angrily clutching a large bag they had brought along. ''We didn't need that boar.'' Stink Bomb curtly interrupted the feline-like skylander, annoyed by his rant. Trap Shadow snorted, crossing his arms. ''What exactly are you looking for?'' he asked. ''Those.'' Stink Bomb replied, pointing to a bush with plentiful, violet berries. ''Of course.'' Trap Shadow muttered, slouching. The two began to pluck the berries off of the bush, dropping them into the sack. What's so great about tiny fruits? Trap Shadow certainly didn't understand. He licked one and grimaced. Bitter. ''This is what you dragged me out for? Berries?'' he asked. ''Just whatever we can find.'' Stink Bomb replied. Trap Shadow grunted and launched himself onto a tree, swiftly climbing it. ''I don't know how you can eat this stuff.'' he said, hanging off of a tree branch like one of Grilla Drilla's monkeys. Stink Bomb could say the same thing about Trap Shadow's carnivorous acts. Trap Shadow then climbed back up the tree branch, standing up. He then flinched, his fur poking up like needles. ''Something's wrong.'' he stated, his ears flicking. The two went to investigate and came across a murky area, their feet imprinting the wet mud beneath them. ''So, you can just sense-'' Stink Bomb started, dashing after the feline-like skylander. ''Shush!'' Trap Shadow hissed. He jumped behind a thick, mossy tree, his ears flicking again. ''Do you hear that?'' he asked in a whisper. Stink Bomb turned his head, trying to get his earholes to hear what the hunter was talking about. There was an awkward, shrill crowing noise. ''What is that?'' Stink Bomb asked, cringing at the screech. ''It's definitely not any bird cry I know...'' Trap Shadow replied. There was the snap of a branch, a loud thud following it. The two ran into the thick grass in front of them, quickly with their weapons ready. But they then halted, shocked at what they saw. Freeze Blade was rolling around in the wet grass, audibly purring. ''F-freeze Blade?'' the two both put their weapons down, bewildered. ''Frrr....Blll...'' Freeze Blade drawled, trying to say his name in between a lot of purrs.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:04 07/10/2013 by BlueFox
#158 Posted: 23:26:28 07/10/2013
^ I know right? [User Posted Image] Hahaha! smilie And dear Eon, I know what that creature was from the excerpts. smilie Now we're getting to the good part, although that must of hurt! smilie Poor smilie... ME NEEDS MORE [User Posted Image]
#159 Posted: 04:17:13 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA and Sky! Like I've said before, it looks like Trek is going to be a long fic, as I have so many ideas for it already. Hopefully it won't go over too many pages...
---
#160 Posted: 04:19:52 08/10/2013
The longer the better! smilie We know this won't get dull, not eva'~ *stares dramatically into distance* It could always have a sequel hint hint nudge nudge wink wink. ;3
#161 Posted: 00:12:46 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
How would you rate this fanfic so far, like 1-10? Just wanna know. I would say 7.

Chapter Twenty Six

Boom Jet flew up above, looking around at the forest beneath him. He was sent on a scout mission, in search of finding any nearby villages. He didn't know why he was chosen for the task and why Blast Zone couldn't come with him. The furnace knight hadn't really been doing anything, as he couldn't touch anything without burning it into a blackened crisp. Wash Buckler had left to do something ''important'' and chosen Fire Kraken to temporarily be the leader. He had just picked the dragon, randomly. Boom Jet sighed, still gazing at the ground. Trees, trees, and more trees. Why did he have to be the one to scout?! He turned to face the sky, grimacing. Like Freeze Blade, the skylander was one of the youngest members of the SWAP Force. And as an effect, he also got bored easily. But at least he was flying, something that he loved to do. He often kept his flying headgear on and not many have ever seen him without it. Boom Jet had thought of it like a good luck charm. Not only that, but it held the memories of the time he had led his people away from The Darkness, large, billowing, dark clouds that had engulfed many skylands. All of the Ooga Orcs had died from the terrible, black fog, all except for Voodood, a magic skylander who had been the chieftain of the tribe. Boom Jet shuddered, slightly baring his teeth. He tried to take his mind off of what could have happened to his homeland, staring forward again. It was still early. He then noticed a large dragon figure flying towards him. The skysurfer had recognized the shape as Gravel, one of their new acquaintances. She wore a very determined expression, her teeth gnashed as she revealed her pink gums. Before Boom Jet could greet the dragon, she was already off, swiftly flying towards the direction of the camp. What was she doing in Cloudbreak? Boom Jet watched the dragon shrink as she was getting farther and farther away from him. Perhaps she was also scouting, to check on them. Boom Jet had shrugged it off, continuing his flight around Tangleroot.

''I think he waking up.'' Freeze Blade could hear Free Ranger's voice. Free Ranger then tapped the cat on the head and stood back, waiting for the cat to get up. Freeze Blade then jolted up, blinking at the various creatures at surrounded him. The cat stood on all fours, his tongue sticking out of his mouth like a seadog pup. He gazed directly at Free Ranger, the water skylander's mouth curving into a smile. ''Pony.'' Freeze Blade said. ''No, Free Ranger.'' Free Ranger said. ''Pony.'' Freeze Blade repeated. ''Storm chicken, not a pony.'' Free Ranger replied. Freeze Blade flicked his ear, thinking for a moment. But he then pounced onto Free Ranger, hugging the storm chicken. Free Ranger cocked his head, raising an eyebrow at the cat who was now purring, rubbing his face on the bird's armor. ''Awww, I think he likes you.'' Trap Shadow snickered. Free Ranger shot the magic skylander a unamused glare before slowly pushing the cat off. ''Free Ranger.'' he repeated. ''Frrr...Blll...'' Freeze Blade slurred, happily as if he was proud of himself. ''Okay, so he was bitten by what again?'' Rattle Shake asked, all of the swappers besides Freeze Blade and Free Ranger turning to the vampire. ''Looks like a Snapper Bite.'' Night Shift replied. ''Frrrrrrr....Bllllllllll..'' Freeze Blade kept purring, his mouth bubbling. ''Snapper?'' Trap Shadow asked, interested in what had sounded to him like a new species to hunt. ''Angry, eel-like creatures that act like leeches. Except they leave you like this...'' Night Shift gestured to Freeze Blade. He somehow now had Rattle Shake's hat on his head and was holding onto Free Ranger's back, like a Mabu child getting a piggyback ride. ''NEEEEIGGGGGH!'' he uttered. Free Ranger slouched over, Freeze Blade still attached to him. The cat then noticed the lighting bolt on the bird's head. He licked it, immediately shocking himself. ''Y-y-y-your m-m-mane is r-r-really e-e-e-electrifying!'' he said, continuously poking at it before falling off of the avian, still snickering. ''How long is he going to stay like this?'' Spy Rise asked. ''Probably a few days. But I've heard it can take even longer.'' Night Shift replied with a shrug. Spy Rise sighed, staring at the cat who was having a slight seizure on the ground as he was still being electrocuted. ''I'VE GOT A HAT!'' Freeze Blade exclaimed, Rattle Shake's hat in his mouth as he twitched. ''Hey!'' Rattle Shake hissed, just realizing that the cat had stolen his hat. The two were now playing Tug o' War, Freeze Blade growling in a dog-like position. ''I have a feeling that I'm going to like this new Freeze Blade...'' Fire Kraken smiled, watching Rattle Shake retrieve his hat, one side of it drenched with drool.
---
#162 Posted: 00:34:55 09/10/2013
[User Posted Image] Because this GIF is so perfect I had to repost it. This Fic? I would give it a 9/10. It flows smoothly and all of the character's have a personality that they stick with. It has a good sense of humor and there really isn't a dull moment, something is always happening. smilie Add that to the fact that this is your first Fic... Have you ever considered being an author?
#163 Posted: 00:38:02 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky! Yep, I've considered being an author. I actually have three stories I'm working on right now. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:05 09/10/2013 by BlueFox
#164 Posted: 00:58:35 09/10/2013
Quote: BlueFox
Thanks Sky! Yep, I've considered being an author. I actually have three stories I'm working on right now. smilie

Cool stuff! And 3?! No wonder you're so good! But that's a lot to keep up with! smilie You must writing! ;3
#165 Posted: 00:11:57 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Another chap that took a while...because of my wi-fi. Powerless, foolish, little wi-fi. The rain over here is being so cray-cray...

Chapter Twenty Six(Part Two)

Wash Buckler walked through a field, cutting the thick grass that had blocked his way. Adventure had been calling his name. Was there hidden treasures in Tangleroot? Or perhaps another pirate ship? The suspense was killing him, as he was dying to see what their trek had in store for them. Although, the hadn't fully set up their tent yet, and didn't have any supplies, he knew that they would make it through. His mind had drifted away from the thought of capturing The Cardmaster, a long, long, time ago. The mermasquid had left the campsite, making Fire Kraken in charge. Which now that he thought about it, probably wasn't the greatest idea. Fire Kraken wasn't very ideal for this task, as he was just as reckless as Wash Buckler. The dragon didn't seem too bright either, since he thought that tying firecrackers to Bash's tail would make him fly. Wash Buckler's thoughts quickly turned back to his ''important'' job. Tangleroot, an area of the Cloudbreak Islands he wasn't very familiar with. But somehow he felt as if it was apart of his dearest memories. He pondered for a moment, tapping his chin with the rim of his bubble gun. ''The bar!'' he finally remembered. Before he became a skylander, Wash Buckler and his crewmates often went to a bar across from Tangleroot. Being pirates that didn't plunder and pillage, they weren't very appreciated there. But his charm eventually overthrew many, making him and his crew always welcome. He wondered if the bar was still around, as the whole village used to be home to some Kangarats before the pirates took over. And there was only one way to find out.

Sonic Boom nipped at the tiny tuft of feathers that stuck up on one of her hatchling's head. The hatchling chirped, trying to move away from his mother. Sonic Boom snickered, pulling her child back gently. ''Now, now, we don't want your feathers to look all messy. I want you to look presentable before you-'' Sonic Boom started, putting her paw on the hatchling's back. Her paw suddenly fell, slamming onto the ground. ''Disappear...'' she finished her sentence in a murmur. The hatchling had vanished, a egg taking its place. She sighed, getting up. Sonic Boom was used to this, as it had happened every time she wanted to spend some time with her children. ''Oh well...'' she muttered, picking the shimmering egg up with her beak and walking over to her nest. She halted, carefully placed the egg onto the ground, and raised her eyebrow. There was a round, spiky blue Pufferthorn that lay in the center of the nest, the eggs on the far right of the nest. ''Pop Thorn!'' she screeched, unfolding her wings and stretching them out. The Pufferthorn was fast asleep, his tiny wings fluttering a little in his slumber. ''Awww....'' she smiled. She decided not to disturb her teammate, carefully placing the last egg into the nest. The female griffin walked outside, spotting Spyro, Slobber Tooth, Whirlwind, and Flashwing. Spyro and Slobber Tooth were teaching Flashwing and Whirlwind how to control their ''dark urges''. ''Okay, just stay like that.'' Spyro said, slowly circling around Whirlwind. He had helped many before, Fryno even taking a few pointers from the purple dragon. ''Like this?'' Flashwing asked, slightly puffing her chest out unsure of what she was supposed to be doing. Slobber Tooth grunted in approval, nodding his head and licking his chops. Sonic Boom sat down, watching the skylanders. Whirlwind and Flashwing were still very weak, getting exhausted easily. Whirlwind often had nightmares, as Sonic Boom could see the hybrid trembling and turning at night. Sonic Boom lay on the ground with a sigh, burying her beak into her paws, hoping for the best.
---
#166 Posted: 00:37:36 10/10/2013
This is fantastic! And the bar? [User Posted Image] It has begun. And SONIC BOOM! smilie Sorry for your bad wi-fi. I like the rain though... But when it's crazy, watch out! On Monday we had some crazy rain here. Must be goin' around~
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#167 Posted: 00:41:41 10/10/2013
Really good FanFiction ^.^ Good Job!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#168 Posted: 00:49:03 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Bash28 and Sky! Dat Gif....[User Posted Image]
---
#169 Posted: 00:59:00 10/10/2013
IKR? [User Posted Image] Yours are good too, lol! smilie GIFs for life~
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#170 Posted: 20:48:47 11/10/2013
I love the GIFs!
And this story. Definitely the story. smilie
---
A story.
#171 Posted: 03:59:36 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA and uttster13! Late chap alert! I didn't have any time to write the first part yesterday and the second part is actually an old excerpt of Trek...Could take a little break as you already know what I'm getting ready for...

Chapter Twenty Seven

Grilla Drilla shook off, droplets shaking off of his pelt. Raining...again. He grunted, flaring his nostrils as he trudged along on his knuckles after Wash Buckler. The gorilla was used to the rain, as he had been a Drilla Warrior before he became a skylander. It had often rained in his jungle, so it had made him feel a little better. He pawed at the ground, feeling the wet mud beneath his feet. ''Are we there yet?'' Magna Charge asked, zipping around. The ultron was water-proof, unlike one of his tech teammates, Wind Up. ''Almost.'' Wash Buckler replied. Magna Charge stopped and slouched over. Freeze Blade couldn't join him, as the feline was still ill. Some of the swappers stayed behind to watch the cat. Which happened to be a good thing, since Freeze Blade had nearly set the tent on fire, proudly exclaiming ''I MADE A FIRE!''. Luckily, Wash Buckler had returned already and put it out. Rattle Shake picked up the scent of saltwater, flickering his tongue in and out. When Trap Shadow wasn't around, he was the other tracker of the team. They had to bring their hot air balloon along, although the bar wasn't too far away, the swappers couldn't walk all the way there. They had a simple plan. ''Go to the bar, get supplies, return back to the camp. Easy.'' Wash Buckler had said, confidently. Although, even he knew that pirates could be difficult. ''We're getting close.'' Rattle Shake said, swiftly swiping his tongue around his mouth. ''Yep!'' Wash Buckler exclaimed, pointing towards a small, shabby village. It looked rather empty. ''So...where's the bar?'' Grilla Drilla asked. ''Hmm..'' Wash Buckler slowly stared the little shacks in the village. ''Aha!'' Wash Buckler blurted out again, pointing his cutlass to a larger shack in the village. There was two figures that stood outside of the saloon doors of the bar, growling and baring their teeth. ''Guards.'' Stink Bomb murmured in a small hiss.

''What a thrilling storm!'' Free Ranger exclaimed, staring outside at the field. Blast Zone couldn't believe the bird. What was so exciting about water, loud noises, blinding flashes, and more water? Rain was scary...really, really, scary. Furnace Knights and water don't mix and they never will. And being under the rickety, patched up tent made Blast Zone even more frightened. ''Yeah, very thrilling.'' Blast Zone muttered. It was getting dark, the rest of the group were still at that pirate bar. Blast Zone was glad he didn't go out with the others, even if it did mean watching Freeze Blade. At least he wasn't going outside anytime soon. A crash of thunder made Freeze Blade immediately jolt up. He turned, his mouth agape at what he saw. '' WATER IS FALLING FROM THE SKY! H-h-how did...what's going on?!'' Freeze Blade screamed. They were now used to the random outbursts of Freeze Blade. But his Snapper Bite effects were still very irritating. Spy Rise sighed and shook his head slowly in disbelief. ''It's called precipitation, Freeze. This is normal.'' he explained. ''Oh.....is the sky sad? Why is it crying?'' Freeze Blade asked. ''The sky has emotions?'' Blast Zone joined in. Free Ranger snickered. ''No, precipitation occurs when-'' Free Ranger began, standing up. ''Enough with the science lessons, Free.'' Rubble Rouser interrupted him. Rubble was bored out of his mind already and listening to how stuff fell from the sky would only make it worse. ''But it's actually a very wonderful act of-'' Rubble blocked out Spy Rise's rant. ''Ugggghhh...'' he groaned and turned to watch Trap Shadow playing a game of Chess with Night Shift. Their board was only the damp earth beneath them and the pieces were gritty rocks they had found by the Snapper's pond. Rubble Rouser couldn't even comprehend how they could concentrate with Free Ranger and Spy Rise talking about rain. The duo was just quietly playing the game. ''And that's how precipitation is produced.'' Spy Rise finished. ''I didn't know you knew that much about storms.'' Free Ranger replied, now sitting back down on his bed. ''Heh, well, you've got to be prepared for things before they happen.'' Spy Rise looked outside the tent. Rubble Rouser snorted and crossed his arms. Freeze Blade then walked up to Rubble Rouser and Blast Zone on all fours, carrying a rock in his mouth. He then spat out the rock and stood up on his haunches. ''Arf, arf!'' the snow feline exclaimed. Blast Zone and Rubble Rouser stared at each other, Rubble's face showing slight disgust. Freeze Blade panted happily and then scratched at his ear with his hind leg.
---
#172 Posted: 04:19:46 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ohmiglob...ohmiglob...SWAP Force is amazin'...[User Posted Image]
I hope that everyone gets to play it soon! Hang in there!

Chapter Twenty Eight

''Guards? Pfft, no! They're friends of mine.'' Wash Buckler said. ''That's Snarl.'' he pointed to the large seadog on the right. ''And that's Growl.'' he gestured to the smaller seadog. ''Are they still your friends?'' Rattle Shake asked, still aiming at the two. ''Of course they are!'' Wash Buckler replied. He slid down the small ledge they at been standing on, walking forward and into the village. His small crew followed, cautiously. Wash Buckler's friends immediately turned, casting aggressive glares to the group, hackles raising. They then stopped as they got a better look. ''Buckley!'' Snarl exclaimed, smiling with his fangs. Wash Buckler tipped his hat, greeting the seadogs. ''Where've you been?'' Growl asked, happily with his ears perked up. ''Oh, you know. Heroic stuff, the usual.'' Wash Buckler replied, unsheathing his cutlass. Snarl cocked his head, blinking at the small group behind Wash Buckler. ''This ain't your crew....'' he said. ''Yeah, but they look....familiar....'' Growl scratched at his ear. ''These your skylander buddies?'' Snarl asked, baring his teeth again. ''Yeah....'' Wash Buckler replied. Snarl stared at him, scowling. ''I thought you said this would work!'' Grilla Drilla gnashed his teeth together, turning to the mermasquid. Wash Buckler shrugged with a sheepishly grin. ''Skylanders! Just what we need to get this party started!'' Snarl exclaimed, tightly grabbing Rattle Shake's hand and shaking it wildly. Snarl released with a smile, leaving Rattle Shake to flex his crushed hand. ''Party?'' Fire Kraken murmured with excitement, intrigued. The two seadogs looked at each other. ''Can we trust them? That fluffy-tailed green one smells funny...'' Growl asked in a whisper, snuffling. Stink Bomb bared his teeth, crossing his arms. '' 'Course we can. They're with Wash Buckler.'' Snarl replied. ''What about Card-'' Growl started. ''Go on ahead.'' Snarl turned back to Wash Buckler, smiling. Wash Buckler tipped his hat in approval again before padding into the bar, past the saloon doors. ''Should we even be going in here? It doesn't seem very superior to go into a bar full of pirates...'' Magna Charge asked, observing his surroundings. ''Think of it as an adventure, just like the old days. Only without the Fire Vipers, Evilized Creatures, and the Mount Cloudbreak eruption, yes?'' Rattle Shake said, gradually slinking into the bar, the others following him.

It was loud, all of pirates chattering. ''So many pirates....'' Magna Charge said, scanning the room. There were many rounded, wooden tables in the bar, seats made out of barrels with them. ''C'mon.'' Wash Buckler gestured to his group, pointing with his cutlass at counter. There were stools surrounding it, patched up cushions on the top of the tall seats. A seadog was working behind the large table, scrubbing it's surface with a Chompy attached to a sponge. He sported a long, thin gash across the bridge of his muzzle. The swappers took a seat, Doom Stone and Magna Charge having difficulties again. ''Wash Buckler, haven't seen you in a while...'' the seadog said, still scrubbing. As Wash Buckler started a conversation with the seadog, Stink Bomb glanced around the room. He sighed, resting his head onto his paw. That was until something caught his attention. A tall, thin female seadog strutted towards the skunk. She sported white fur and a sparkly pink cape. Her eyes was a shade of blue, black eyeliner around them. She sat down on a empty seat, right next to the skunk. Stink Bomb sniffed, turning his head at the poodle. The seadog sported perfume, the scent wafting around his nostrils. He slightly purred. The poodle fluttered her long eyelashes at the skunk. She leaned in closer, her nose twitching. Stink Bomb stared at her in confusion. Her tail wagged wildly. ''Nice cologne.'' she said. She carried a thick, French accent. Cologne? Was that another word for musk? ''Uh....thanks?'' Stink Bomb replied. The poodle giggled, blinking her pretty eyes at the mustildae. ''You're funny.'' she smiled. ''Thanks?'' Stink Bomb repeated. ''I am Poochie.'' the poodle said after another giggle. ''Stink Bomb.'' Stink Bomb introduced himself with the dip of his head, putting his hands together. Poochie made a weird, purring noise, her tail wagging even faster than before. ''Ninjutsu....'' she murmured. ''Yes, I know-'' Stink Bomb started. ''C'mon!'' she exclaimed, grabbing the skunk's hand, beginning to dash away. Stink Bomb kept his paws firmly placed into the ground, making the poodle halt. Stink Bomb looked at Magna Charge. The ultron's square pupil turned into a heart and he made a high-pitched beeping noise. ''Awww....'' Fire Kraken said, putting his hands together as he watched the skunk being dragged away by the poodle.
---
#173 Posted: 05:05:14 16/10/2013
The whole entire time I'm reading this I cannot stop smiling, I know what's coming. And it's a good part... *insert that gif* And Magna Charge and Fire Kraken at the end, LOL! Of course they'd be the ones to do that... smilie

And Swap-Force is awesome! I agree, I know I'd die waiting- all you guys still hanging in are tough cookies! smilie

Anyways, I'm still addicted to this, wow! smilie
#174 Posted: 01:52:28 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
HOW'D YOU KNOW, SiA?! Yep, Poochie the love interest. She'll disappear again though, so she's only in the next few chapters. Thanks Sky and SiA! Had to type this chap fast... Just finished SWAP Force~

Chapter Twenty Nine

''Where are we going?'' Stink Bomb asked, trying to keep up with Poochie. ''Sssshhhuuush!'' Poochie quickly turned around to face the skunk, her finger placed onto his lips. Stink Bomb halted. ''My secret hideout.....'' she whispered. ''Hurry...'' Poochie added, crouching down. They were in a hallway, spiderwebs hanging off of some of the lanterns that were attached to hooks. Stink Bomb grimaced at the spiderwebs, but quicky followed after the poodle. He had guessed that she was in need of help from her speed. ''Here!'' Poochie said, pointing to a door. The doors rims were golden, Poochie shining them with the back of her paw, trying to see her reflection. The poodle smirked, pushing her fluffy ears back. She then tapped on the door, smiling. There was muffled, upbeat music that orginated from the door. Stink Bomb got placed his paws out, ready to palm thrust. Poochie waited, her tail drooping. With a groan, she knocked on the door. No one had answered. She backed up and with strong battlecry, the seadog kicked the door, it flying back. The door gradually broke off, hitting the ground. ''Whoa....'' Stink Bomb said in awe. ''Merci.'' Poochie replied, dipping her head and putting her paws together with a bow. Stink Bomb blinked his eyes, confused. ''Thanks.'' Poochie translated for the skunk. ''Oh...'' Stink Bomb murmured. Poochie giggled again, stepping into the entrace of her secret hideout. The music was loud, the two feeling the vibration of the beats beneath their feet. ''G-'' Poochie started. She turned towards Stink Bomb who was already being interrogating on some beanbags by her friends, Cookie and Candy. ''Who are you?'' Cookie asked, her nose twitching. She was a brown seadog, the tips of her ears a darker shade of her pelt. ''Are you a skylander?!'' Candy gasped, examining his paws. ''A skylander!'' she squeaked, clapping her hands together remarkably like Persephone, a fairy ally to the skylanders. Her fur was a light cream color, some strands of it gold. ''Girls, girls!'' Poochie exclaimed. The two seadogs turned, their hackles pointing with excitement. ''Cookie...'' Poochie nodded to the seadog. ''Candy...'' she looked at Candy. ''Meet Stink Bomb.'' Poochie said, cheerily. ''Hi Stink Bomb!'' the two exclaimed, gazing into the eyes of the ninja. ''H-hi...'' Stink Bomb waved his paw at them, still shaken.
Wash Buckler knocked one of the glass bottles off of the counter, snickering. He had tried to resist the urge of drinking the sparkling liquid that was in front of him, but it had overwhelmed him. The mermasquid was already drunk, tapping at another empty bottle. He took it off of the counter, pointing it at Scarsnout the bartender. ''H-have you ever noticed t-that I have a leg on my face?'' he asked. Scarsnout guffawed, snorting. ''I see that ye like the drinks.'' he said, grinning. ''It....it was like petting an unicorn at the end of a rainbow...'' Wash Buckler replied with a sigh. Scarsnout smirked, tapping his claws onto the long table. ''There's plenty more where that came from.'' he said. ''Sweet!'' Wash Buckler exclaimed, pushing all of the bottles off the counter, happily. As Scarsnout got ready to serve us some more, a seadog padded towards Wash Buckler. He hopped up onto a stool that was next to the mermasquid. "Wash Buckler, right?" the seadog asked. "Yep, best cap 'n the seas ever seen. W-w-who da heck are you?" Wash Buckler slurred, gesturing a bottle that still had some liquid in it at the seadog. "Name's Crook." the seadog replied. "Cook? W-why do they call ya that...? You look nothin' like Ghost Roaster. " Wash Buckler asked, before trying to guzzle his drink but instead poured his beverage onto himself. "No, it's Crook." Crook answered, his ear flicking impatiently. "What do you want...C-creek?" Wash Buckler blinked his eyes, wearily. "A game of cards. You wouldn't mind playing a simple game, now would ye?" Crook smiled. "I-I have no idea what your talkin' about, Mister Hook....but I don't say no to nobody. You hear me, Rook? I'm da cap'n here!" Wash Buckler gurgled, his hat tipping over onto his face. ''Excellent....'' Crook grinned, his smile curving.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:28:20 17/10/2013 by BlueFox
#175 Posted: 02:20:24 17/10/2013
You finished SSF already? Woah! smilie You're fast! ;3

Poor Stink Bomb, I'd be so creeped out if I were him. And Wash Buckler... *sigh*

Great chap!! smilie Can't wait to see the others get involved in this madness, lol. smilie
#176 Posted: 06:02:47 17/10/2013
^ Same! I always try to finish as slow as possible, make it last. XP
#177 Posted: 05:29:07 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA!

Chapter Twenty Nine(Part Two)

''Where is he?'' The Cardmaster growled, impatiently tapping his claws on a table. He and some of his crew were in a reserved area of the bar, completely separated from the other pirates in the bar. It had been quiet and boring, making The Cardmaster's patience slowly drift away. ''And where are my drinks?! What's taking Poochie so long?!'' he added, fury in his eyes. ''Relax, cap'n. Crook knows what he's doin'. He's a master of stealing, bribing-.'' one of the seadogs started, taking a bone out of his mouth, Boghog flesh and fur still visible. ''No, I thought he was a master of cooking, taming unicorns, and making cupcakes.'' The Cardmaster snarled, sarcastically. The seadogs blinked, scratching their heads. ''OF COURSE HE IS! CROOK IS HIS NAME! I WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BE GOOD AT THAT!'' The Cardmaster grabbed the seadog that held the bone by his ear, directly yelling in it. The seadog yelped, rubbing his ear. The Cardmaster growled, snatching the bone out of the seadog's paws. ''They both better get their tails in here...'' he spat, muffled as he chewed on the rest of the Boghog's leg. ''Why don't we just strike and get it over with? We're just stalling, captain.'' another seadog said, slightly leaning back into his chair as he hesitantly asked his question. The Cardmaster chortled, his teeth sinking further into the bone, some small cracks emerging on the treat. He shook his head, slowly. ''Don't you see?'' he asked. The seadogs blinked at him again. The Cardmaster sighed, slamming his paw onto his face and gradually dragging it down. ''Idiots...'' he muttered through gritted teeth. A loud, eery, squeak then made everyone turn their heads. Two shadows stood at the entrance, one of the shadows falling over, his face landing into the ground. The Cardmaster climbed on top of the table, his claws flexing. He stared at the figure that fell over. Tentacles. ''Hehehe...'' he snickered. ''He's all yours, Cardy. But he is a tad bit dru-'' Crook started. ''Perfect...'' The Cardmaster smiled. He immediately turned his head with another growl. ''Patches!'' the captain exclaimed, looking for his first mate. The spotted seadog trudged towards him, throwing his captain a sack of money. The Cardmaster caught it, the jingle of money making Crook grin. ''Take it and scram.'' the seadog flicked his ears, deviously baring his teeth. ''Is this all you're bringing me? Ha! I've seen more from puny Mabu!'' Crook sneered. ''Is that a challenge?!'' The Cardmaster promptly leaned forward. ''Is it a challenge?'' Crook asked, slyly. The Cardmaster whistled. A burly Chillydog jumped from behind a barrel, the canine stalking towards Crook. The pet had looked more savage and ferocious than the other regular Yeti companions, as it had dark fur, yellow eyes, and sharpened claws. It barked, spittle flying from his mouth. The seadogs pointed their swords at Crook, who was backing up slowly. ''Alright, alright! Ugh, fine.'' he exclaimed. Crook began walk up the short series of steps, towards the opened door. ''Cheapskate...'' he muttered to himself, before going back into the bar and slamming the door. The Cardmaster looked down, snickering at the dazed mermasquid who was still holding a bottle in his sticky hand.
Magna Charge hopped off of the stool, accidently dragging the seat with him as one of the sparks of his wheel caught onto it. It had been a while since Stink Bomb returned. Magna Charge didn't know much about love. He had only seen others try it and often grinned at his friends' many attempts. Magna Charge enjoyed watching it, his favorite act being Spyro trying to impress a gigantic, female, genie skylander named Ninjini. The purple dragon always puffed out his chest after noticing Ninjini had been watching him train, Sparx often rolling his eyes at Spyro. After scanning the ground, Magna Charge knew he was on the right path. There were two traces of two different scents, one being pink and the other being green. Being superior in all areas(not surprisingly), he immediately recognized the green. The ultron quickly zipped towards a hallway. The bar had been rather big on the inside compared to what it had looked like on the outside. He almost felt like dashing around a bit in the large space, but quickly turned back to his mission. The ultron followed the two scents all the way to a door with golden rims that had been slightly pushed open. He had to halt since he had nearly zoomed right by it. Music rattled his hearing senses, it vibrating to his circuits. He peeked inside noticing four she-beards all siting on beanbags. The green scent had been coming from one in the middle, the pink scent splitting off into three parts that were in between the main scent he had been tracking. The she-beard in the middle sported a fancy, purple, feathered hat, pink blush on the her cheeks, and some light eyeshadow. She filed her nails, her long, striped fluffy tail flicking. Stink Bomb's pungent scent had still been there making Magna Charge get very confused. Magna Charge's eye then widened, his pupil shrinking in surprise. Was Stink Bomb wearing makeup?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:09:10 19/10/2013 by BlueFox
#178 Posted: 12:18:15 19/10/2013
Oh ho ho... I know what's next... *evil grin*

Okay anyways, great chap! smilie The Cardmaster is very interesting in his limited appearances... But that's a good thing! smilie I'm still wondering what's up with him, Flashwing and Whirlwind. *shrug*

But this was awesome!! smilie And a cliffhanger. smilie

Jk, haha! smilie
#179 Posted: 23:36:01 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Lol, Spygenie. Dat pairing... Another short(ish) chapter, but I hope you enjoy anyway!
Random: My TRU stocked up on the Wave 2 swappers early, everyone was there except for Fire Kraken...one of my favorites.... [User Posted Image]

Chapter Thirty
Whirlwind opened her eyes, jolting awake. Darkness, darkness everywhere. She shifted her shoulders, trying to get onto her legs, only to fall back down. Sprawled out, she snorted and pushed herself back up. She was having another dream. It had been happening ever since the swappers left. It was always the same, every single one. She sighed, pawing at the invisble ground beneath her. The climate was cold and she shivered, unfurling her wings. Spyro had told her that he had dreams like hers before, when The Darkness had first taken control over him. But this was different. She wasn't becoming a minion of The Darkness. At least she hoped. Whirlwind grunted, her breath visible in the cold as she stretched out her front legs. She began to pad forward, blinking her eyes wearily. When would it stop? She was getting very irritated with whatever The Cardmaster had did to her. But she did use her shadowy dream to her advantage at times. As whenever it was time for a meeting, she just acted like she was ill and was able to go back to dreaming. And it was all to herself, no rules at all. She slightly smiled before lifting off into the air, giggling like always. Whirlwind flipped over onto her back, keeping her wings balanced. She then scooped the air with them, as if she was swimming. That was until she rammed into a something, gradually falling back onto the invisible ground with a thud. She shook her head wildly, clearing her minor headache. Whirlwind blinked, her eyes widening. A large wyvern loomed over her, stretching out his punctured and torn wings. His scales were black with glowing blue cracks etched into them that were all across his spine and chest. He flickered his tongue out with a hiss. ''Sssssskylander...'' he smirked, his bright blue eyes staring directly at Whirlwind.
''Blub.....blub...blub...'' Freeze Blade's face was placed into a puddle of water, gingerly licking at liquid beneath. It was getting dark, many Screecher cries echoing throughout the night. Freeze Blade was enjoying the water ever since he was told that it wasn't poisonous. Trap Shadow scooped up some water in his paws, slightly growling when excess water slid through the lines in his hands. He lapped up some water also, shaking his head at Freeze Blade who was still making bubbles with his mouth, wasting water. The rain had proven itself to be useful, even though it destroyed the fire Blast Zone had created for everyone's warmth. Trap Shadow wiped the rest of the water onto his face, wetting his fur. He tried to resist the urges of hunting since Tangleroot seemed to be a perfect place to catch some prey. And the two life swappers weren't there with him. But he knew that someone would try to stop him anyway. He licked his chops, cleaning his saber-like fangs, hunger rising. Freeze Blade pushed himself up, shaking his head, water droplets flying off his fur. He chewed on his paw, drooling again. The cat had eaten all the berries already and still was hungry. Trap Shadow sighed, as he watched Freeze Blade get tired of eating his paws, starting to nibble at the grass.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:05 19/10/2013 by BlueFox
#180 Posted: 05:47:31 20/10/2013
My TRU had Wave 2 but they sold out within hours. ;~; And same, smilie is my 3rd fave! smilie

*on topic* Great chap! Freeze Blade is so funny... smilie And Whirlwind... Very interesting... Hmmmmm... Not sure what's going on there...That is, not yet!

Can't wait for more!! smilie smilie
#181 Posted: 06:09:47 20/10/2013

What's LAWL stand for? ._. I'm not hip with text lango...
#182 Posted: 06:58:07 20/10/2013
Oh, duh. LAWL. *palmface*

Thanks! smilie

Woah, almost Page 5 already! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:59:01 20/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#183 Posted: 08:41:19 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Managed to squeeze another chapter in...
Chapter Thirty(Part Two)

''V-v-v...'' Whirlwind started. ''Oh sssstop ssssputtering, ssskylander!'' the wyvern growled. Whirlwind clamped her jaw shut, staring at the dragon in wonder. ''Vathek...'' she murmured, her ears flattening. ''H-how did-'' Whirlwind began. ''Don't act sssso ssssurprised. Being a ssssstatue has it's advangtagessss. I hoped that you would have known that already, sssince you've alssso experienced the ssssame.'' Vathek replied. ''B-but how did you-'' Whirlwind started. ''Come into your dreamssss? It was ssssimple, really. I've received my firsssst gig, ssssskylander.'' Vathek replied. He smiled, leaning in closer to the hybrid. ''I believe that you've met my bosssss already...'' Vathek whispered with hot, rank breath. ''You poor defensssselesss creature, you mussst be terrified.'' he said, noticing Whirlwind's feathers shaking. Whirlwind growled, clawing at the dragon's snout. Vathek hissed, shaking his head. He snickered. ''Temper, temper...'' Vathek said. ''The piratessss have proven their selves to be useful....I hope that you will also.'' he added with the flick of his long tail as he stalked around the air skylander. Whirlwind swallowed, hard. What was he planning? ''Do not be afraid, sssskylander.'' Vathek said, huddling close to Whirlwind. ''I'll take good care of you.'' he put his wing on Whirlwind's back. Whirlwind snarled, snapping at the large, black wing. Vathek shrieked, hurriedly flapping away from the dragoness. He growled, staring at the new bite mark punctured in his wing's membrane. ''I would sssuggesst awakening. I'm ssssure there'sss a few ssssurprisssesss up there for you....and your friendssss.'' Vathek rumbled. He launched himself into the air, snickering. ''Hope you enjoy!'' he cackled before putting his head back, swiftly bringing it foward and opening his jaws to release a massive fireball towards Whirlwind. The hybrid was frozen once again, the blue fire shining in her eyes until she was engulfed by the flames. She could still hear Vathek's wicked laughter, the echos ringing in her ears.
''Okay, so who are you again?'' Wash Buckler asked, cocking his head to a side. The Cardmaster growled, his head placed on his paw. He heaved a sigh, ears flattening back. ''The Cardmaster.'' he said through gritted teeth. ''Ohhh, okay...'' Wash Buckler nodded. ''D-do I know you? Aren't you that guy who sells the cookies?'' he asked. ''No.'' The Cardmaster growled. He was getting very annoyed with the mermasquid's questions. ''Wash Buckler.'' The Cardmaster said, leaning back into his chair. ''I.....Is that my...my n-'' Wash Buckler started. ''Yes, yes it's your name!'' The Cardmaster snarled, slamming his sword into the table. He sighed again. But then smiled, turning his attention back to the mermasquid. ''Oh, how I've dreamed of this day.'' he took his sword out of the table. ''I've already given you two choices, Wash Buckler.'' The Cardmaster said. ''Join my crew or perish with all of your other friends.'' he added. Wash Buckler stared at him, mouth slightly agape. ''Um, c-can you repeat the question?'' he asked. The Cardmaster bared his teeth, hackles raised. ''Repeat? REPEA-'' he started to bellow. The Cardmaster then sighed, giving up, shaking his head in disbelief. ''Daft, isn't he?'' Patches asked. ''You have no idea....'' The Cardmaster replied.
''Stink Bomb?'' Magna Charge asked, uttering a confused beep. Stink Bomb immediately stopped filing his nails, taking off his fancy hat. ''I wasn't doing anything!'' he yelped, putting his paws behind his back. ''Oh, hehe...It's only you Magna.'' the skunk said, his fur flattening back in relief. ''Uh...you like?'' he asked, showing the ultron his shiny, pink nails with a bashful grin. ''Woah, a robot!'' Candy exclaimed, dropping the nail polish she had been painting Stink Bomb's nails with. ''Is he an Arkeyan?'' she asked, examining Magna Charge, pacing around him. ''Ultron.'' Magna Charge replied. ''Coooool!'' Candy wagged her tail, clapping her paws together with excitement. ''Magna Charge, meet Candy, Cookie and Poochie.'' Stink Bomb said. ''Bonjour my mechanical friend!'' Poochie smiled, taking the band around Stink Bomb's ponytail off. ''Hey...'' Cookie said, flipping through her magazine. ''And I've already taught them Kung Fume.'' Stink Bomb said, proudly. ''Kung PER-fume.'' Poochie said, smiling. Stink Bomb nodded. ''They've found their own innermost strength.'' Stink Bomb said. ''Hai, Sensei.'' Poochie dipped her head, putting her paws together and closing her eyes. ''They even call me Sensei!'' Stink Bomb exclaimed excitedly. He sighed. ''Isn't it great?'' he asked. ''Uh yeah, but aren't they pirates? You know, the ones were supposed to be after.'' Magna Charge replied. ''Don't worry, they're not on The Cardmaster's side.'' Stink Bomb said. ''That big ol' meanie makes me so mad! Always makin' us do stuff!'' Candy growled. ''The Cardmaster! Oh, he's probably looking for me as we speak...'' Poochie said. ''And Wash Buckler's been missing for a while...'' Magna Charge stated. ''The mermasquid?'' Poochie asked. She then gasped. ''Your captain!'' the poodle squeaked, placing her paws onto her mouth.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:20:24 20/10/2013 by BlueFox
#184 Posted: 15:45:33 20/10/2013
Yesssss! Vathek!! smilie Oh yeah, jusssst what thissss Fic needed! smilie

And Wash Buckler... *facepalm* Stink Bomb and the pirates... Umm... Okay Stink! I guess it's up to you who you hang out with! smilie

Thanks for another Chapter!! smilie
#185 Posted: 01:26:49 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! I may include more villains later on, as there are a few if you include the ones from the books. I don't want just one big baddie. smilie

Chapter Thirty One

Poochie carefully peeked inside of The Cardmaster's room. She opened it fully, staring down at the crew. ''Ah, Poochie. Glad to see that ye came.'' Patches walked towards her. He then cocked his head to a side. ''Uh, what's with the getup?'' he asked. Poochie's ears were tied back into a ponytail, it wrapped around by a small band. Her cape was missing, being replaced with a bandana that was placed across her eyes. She wore something similar to a vest, pinned up on the front with a strip of leather that slinked across her vest, perfume bottles attached to the strip. Everything being her favorite color: Pink. ''Oh, nothing.'' she whispered. ''Why are ye whisperin' like that?'' Patches asked. ''No reason.'' she replied, trying to look over Patches's shoulder, searching for The Cardmaster. ''Well...okay then.'' Patches said, confused as he began to walk away. Poochie sighed, watching Patches leave. The Cardmaster groaned, flicking his ear in annoyance as he was forced to listen to Wash Buckler's constant jabbering. ''And then there was this m-magical Capybara...Weird, right?'' Wash Buckler slurred. ''Bizarre.'' The Cardmaster replied in a mutter. He then looked up, spotting Poochie. The Cardmaster growled, turning his attention away from the mermasquid. ''It's about time you returned.'' he said. ''I'm sorry, Cardmaster. It's just that-'' Poochie started. ''Where were you?'' The Cardmaster asked, baring his teeth. ''With my sisters....like always.'' Poochie replied. The Cardmaster stared at her, brows raised. ''You're lying, aren't you?'' he asked. ''Well, with my sisters...and a few new friends...'' Poochie replied, her voice trailing away. The Cardmaster pulled the poodle forward with the thrust of his paw. He then used to his right paw to drag a barrel over, placing the poodle on it. The seadog lifted up a some cards, the objects stacking up perfectly in his hands. ''You really should join us, Pooch. Wash Buckler and I were just about to play a game.'' he said. Wash Buckler? She turned, spotting the mermasquid who was still rambling on about something. ''He wanted to steal my hat and I-I fought him off with my sword...thingy.'' Wash Buckler ranted. Poochie almost grinned a bit, finding the skylander's outbursts amusing, but quickly turned back to The Cardmaster. ''I-I would love to, but-'' Poochie started. ''But what?'' The Cardmaster asked. He snickered, dragging the poodle closer to him. ''What is it?'' he asked. ''I would love to meet these...new friends of yours.'' The Cardmaster said. He snapped his fingers, and a bottle magically landed in his paw. ''Perhaps they could join us also.'' The Cardmaster's eyes glinted as he took a cork out of the bottle, spitting in onto the ground.
Sunburn parted his beak in a yawn, blinking his tired eyes. He had been doing this all night. A part of Lost Islands had been nearly destroyed by something...or someone. The phoenix dragon hurriedly flapped his wings, squawking in surprise as he almost plummeted down. He shook off, panting. He wasn't very good at flying, his wings often becoming off balance when he tried to fly. Sparx flew close beside him, under the hybrid's wing. ''Soooo, what do you think about the village?'' he asked. Sunburn strightened out his wings, his feathers gently waving. Luckily, the Rapid Winds had gone, soft winds replacing them, making it easier for the hybrid to fly. ''You heard what Ramses said. It was probably just a rogue dragon.'' he replied. ''Or it could have been....'' Sparx said. He nudged the hybrid's shoulder with his tail, smiling. ''Don't start this up again.'' Sunburn said with a groan. ''Vathek's still contained, there's no way he can escape from that spell. Besides, those footprints look nothing like his claws...'' he added. ''Well, then it could have been Mal-'' Sparx started. Sunburn snorted, shaking his head as he blocked out Sparx's suggestions. With Lost Islands in his sight, he shifted his wings a little, getting ready to land. He stretched out his front legs, getting closer to the skyland. Sunburn then felt grass brush by his talon, as he had just missed his chance of landing. He then lost balance and tumbled, squawking in surprise. Sparx watched the phoenix-dragon, laughing. Sunburn then teleported, stopping himself from sliding across the ground. He swiftly tumbled over again, landing onto his back. Sunburn grunted, turning to Sparx who was grinning at him. ''Another great entrance. Wow, you dragons are really good at this.'' Sparx said. Sunburn ignored the dragonfly's remark, getting up. ''Spyro shouldn't be far.'' he said, quickly stalking off, furling his wings. Sparx followed, zipping beside his friend.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:37 21/10/2013 by BlueFox
#186 Posted: 01:34:57 21/10/2013
I guess Sunburn can fly! smilie

The Cardmaster is interesting. We actually have read about him quite a bit, which is different(in a good way) from most other things I've read. smilie

Excited to see your take on more villains! smilie

Kinda off topic, but I forgot to mention how much I looked your new avatars recently! Nice work! smilie

EDIT: *liked, sorry.

Curse my phone's autocorrect sometimes!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:04 21/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#187 Posted: 01:32:04 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Hope I can make an Art Topic soon, still learning how to use Photoshop...and I only use that to edit my Paint pictures! My scanner takes a while also...

Chapter Thirty One(Part Two)
Zap stared at one of the big footprints the culprit left behind, cocking his head to a side, uttering a gurgle. ''Whoa...'' he murmured. Being a water dragon, seawater often clogged up in his throat, making him sound as if his mouth was full of water. ''Whatcha think left it?'' he turned to Drobot. Drobot didn't reply, as he had been too busy scanning it, or he had just ignored the amphian-like dragon. ''Maybe there's another Elder Elemental...?'' Scratch meowed, before trying to lick at her shoulder. ''Master Eon said that there was only eight, one of each element.'' Sonic Boom replied. ''Flavius and Emerald don't recall seeing anyone leave. And rogue dragons are very rare in Skylands.'' Sunburn stated. Spyro looked down at some footprints again. Unfortuanatly, the rain before had made the prints a little off. He placed his claw onto one, the footprint a bit larger than his. The footprint looked like it belonged to a bulkier dragon with thick, shortened talons. Spyro then turned to Bash, who was staring at the sky, his spiky tail wagging. Spyro looked down at the earth dragon's claws before turning back to the footprints. They were almost similar, the foot only bigger than the flightless dragon's claws. ''I think we just found our culprit...'' Spyro smiled.
Rattle Shake sighed, eyes rolling with distaste. How did he get into this mess? ''I think he's a magenta.'' Cookie said, shoving the magenta eyeshadow at Candy. ''Noooo, he's definetly a fuschia!'' Candy howled, pushing it back, waving a fuschia bow in front of her sister's snout. ''Magenta!'' Cookie snarled, slapping the bow out of Candy's paw. Candy gasped, offended. ''Fuschia!'' she bayed, stomping a foot onto the ground. The snake Rattle Shake had been curious, wanting to explore the bar further and Rattle Shake was forced to follow. Rattle Shake turned, looking at a sparkly, pink tutu with purple stripes that was wrapped around him. It was itchy, aggravating his skin that was still in the midst of shedding. He then stared at his snake who was wearing a tiny bow, enjoying his drink of Invisible Tea, served in a small, plastic cup. ''When can we leave?'' Rattle Shake asked Stink Bomb, still slightly glaring at his red snake friend. ''Oh c'mon, ...they're not that bad.'' Stink Bomb said, smiling. The two turned to the poodles, who were now fighting with their new techniques, yapping at each other. ''Magenta!'' Cookie exclaimed, throwing a wet sponge at her sister. Candy quickly dodged it, ducking down. ''Fuschia!'' Candy tackled her sister, the two becoming a blur of pink and messy fur. Rattle Shake raised a brow at Stink Bomb, tongue flickering out, unamused. ''They're fast learners...'' Stink Bomb shrugged with the same sheepish smile. ''Uh, Poochie should be getting back soon. She's supposed to help us with The Cardmaster.'' he added, trying to change the topic.
Boom Jet had decided to fly again, as he had felt restless without having another flight. Blast Zone couldn't come with him, the furnace knight was still deathly afraid of the precipitation. The skysurfer looked at the stars that were out, the moon's light shining on his gear. He stopped, noticing a large dragon-like shadow that swiftly flew past the moon. After a few more flaps of it's wings, it fell, plummeting to the ground. It let out a thundering shriek, the loud snaps of branches and heavy thud of the beast following. Boom Jet regonized the bellow. Gravel. What was she still doing out here? Boom Jet quickly went off, following the moans and grunts of the dragoness. He eventually came across the dragoness. The bottom edges of her right wing was jagged, as it had been snagged by one of the branches, chips of the wood stuck into her membrane. She looked up at the skysurfer, immediatly struggling to jump up to her feet. ''Gravel? Are you alri-'' Boom Jet started, staring at the loose, bloodied skin that hung from her wing. Gravel curtly nodded, eyes narrowed. She then lifted off into the air again, slightly tipping as she tried to fly with one wing.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:37:42 22/10/2013 by BlueFox
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me