Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Trek [CLOSED]
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#101 Posted: 01:05:58 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Gasp! NUUUUU!

Lol, anyway...thank you uttster13 and Sky! Third page, FTW!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:35 27/09/2013 by BlueFox
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#102 Posted: 01:07:40 27/09/2013
Anytime Blue! (nickname?) smilie PAGE 3 WOOOOO YEAH BABY!!! smilie
#103 Posted: 02:09:56 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Blue? I likey! Finishing up the last few chapters about Dragon's Peak before we go to Jet-Vac's homeland and then back to where the swappers belong, Cloudbreak! Another long(ish)chap! Although, this one was kinda rushed...

Chapter Eighteen

''You guys crashed a stolen pirate ship?'' Spyro asked. The swappers were telling him all about what had happened. The legendary purple dragon was sitting next Ramses, who was on his throne, Emerald to the left of him. The pirates had retreated, taking to the skies in whatever was left of their battleships. ''Wash Buckler kind of...zoned out.'' Blast Zone replied. ''Ha, was that pun intended?'' Boom Jet snickered. ''But we still have the notes. We know exactly where they are going and what they have planned.'' Wash Buckler said. ''I thought the paper flew off of the edge...'' Fire Kraken murmured. ''W-what?!'' Wash Buckler exclaimed in disbelief. ''Uhh...yeah.'' Spy Rise fiddled his hands. Magna Charge then suddenly dashed in front of Wash Buckler before he could say abosolutely anything. ''The Cardmaster plans on ruling over Skylands by making the most powerful creatures turn into his goons by confusing them with mind tricks. He's going to steal all of the legendary treasures in Skylands. He's sending all of his allies to the many different corners of Skylands.'' Magna Charge blurted out as quickly as he could, still blabbering fast. He looked as if he was overloaded, repeatedly twitching as he ranting. ''I've got the pictures, word-by-word sentences, holographic recording, audio-'' Magna Charge started, rapidly. ''Whoa, there.'' Freeze Blade had interrupted the ultron, skating towards him. ''You're kinda...overheating.'' he said, noticing the smoke emerging from the crevices in his gun and torso. ''I know! I'm just so full of information!'' Magna Charge exclaimed, giving the best smile an ultron could muster. ''Okaaay...'' Freeze Blade drawled, bewildered. He had never seen the robot so happy before. ''Skylander, could you perhaps show-'' Ramses began. ''Of course I can!'' Magna Charge blurted out again, after he stopped zipping around in random circles. Green electricity then conjoined together, coming from off of the gray edges of his magnet head. It then hit the ground, in a laser. After a lot of static and noise, the hologram showed a grazing sheep. Ramses, Spyro, and Emerald all leaned in, trying to get a better look. ''Magna, what are you doing?'' the voice of Freeze Blade was heard, somewhat muffled by all of the other audio. ''N-nothing!'' the screen quickly moved away from the sheep and onto the group of daft pirates. ''Then, we're goin' to Windham.'' the lynx-like Mabu had stated. ''Mmmmm, ham. Do you think the place is made out of it?! Oh, I would love that!'' the seadog licked his chops, his tongue sliding around his mouth. ''All I've heard is that the featherbrains enjoy haggis.'' the lynx-like Mabu replied before making a face of disgust. ''Really? What's that?!'' the seadog asked, curiosity in his eyes. ''You'll find out for yourself soon enough.'' the lynx-like Mabu said, harshly. ''I think we're gonna make pretty, little birdy wings. I've always wanted to fly!'' the squidface sighed in delight. ''Make? Why not just rip them right out of their stupid birdbrain backs?'' the lynx-like Mabu pounded his fists together with a growl. ''Does that hurt?'' the squidface asked, a little worried. ''Of course not. Heh, well maybe a little. Or maybe a lot....Maybe you should go ask that jet vacuum dude.'' the lynx-like Mabu replied. ''Jet-Vac?'' Spy Rise asked. ''No, I think it was like Jet Zack or somethin'...'' the lynx-like Mabu rubbed his chin. ''Hey, how would you know that anyway?!'' he then turned to Spy Rise, snarling. ''Uh, I'm a big fan...'' Spy Rise replied, almost in a question. ''Hm, whatever.'' the lynx-like Mabu grunted. The screen then froze, as Magna Charge had shut down for some reason, slumbering. ''Magna?'' Freeze Blade tapped on the ultron's closed eye with his nail. The robot didn't move. ''Battery must have ran out.'' Freeze Blade guessed, shrugging. ''We have seen enough, than-'' Ramses started. A loud screech made nearly everyone flinch, Emerald tripping over his own tail and falling onto his back. ''It's that beast again!'' Doom Stone raised his rocky sword. The dragoness dive bombed, landing with a small earthquake that rippled beneath the swappers feet. ''King Ramses, what are you talking to these misfits for?'' she growled, glaring at all of them. All of the swappers took resent to that comment, Grilla baring his teeth. The gorilla was sometimes almost as hotheaded as the fire skylanders. ''Misfits? Gravel, these are skylanders!'' Emerald flew down to face the large dragon. Gravel froze, raising her eyebrows. ''Really?'' Gravel asked. ''Please excuse Gravel. She's rather new around here.'' Ramses said to the swappers. ''The Champions of the Sky?! Well, that would explain the various different creatures....'' Gravel revealed her teeth with a sheepish grin and snicker. ''Oh, I-I'm truly sorry. I had no idea.'' she looked at her claws. The swappers got out of their fighting stance. ''Ah, it's no big deal.'' Wash Buckler said. Gravel then smiled, baring her sharp teeth again. Her smile reminded Freeze Blade of Roller Brawl, as it was almost as frightening as the vampire's.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:25 28/09/2013 by BlueFox
#104 Posted: 02:19:18 28/09/2013
Rushed or not, still good! smilie
#105 Posted: 02:54:16 28/09/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Great chapters! smilie Though I'll admit that I'm having a little difficulty reading them as big walls of text .-. Damn my bad eyesight..

I thought that too last chap. I'm legally blind... (0)_(0) You feel meh pain. ;P
#106 Posted: 02:54:51 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Haha! Yeah, I've been trying to write them a little longer than normal. Thanks SiA and Sky!
---
#107 Posted: 02:58:39 28/09/2013
The longer the better right? smilie
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#108 Posted: 12:14:56 28/09/2013
That was great for being so called "rushed"!
I can't wait for what's next!

But it was really hard to read with my crappy eyesight...
---
A story.
#109 Posted: 16:17:44 28/09/2013
I guess everyone here has bad vision. smilie
#110 Posted: 19:20:51 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol, sorry if that was a little too difficult to read. smilie

Chapter Nineteen
''So, what happened after that?'' Sonic Boom asked. She was listening to Spyro talk about how his day at Dragon's Peak went. Scratch was beside her, just awaking up from a catnap when Spyro appeared. ''We were informed that the pirates are heading to Windham.'' Spyro replied. ''For what?'' Scratch questioned with a yawn. Normally, she would be looking for seeds and harvesting plants with Camo. But the plant dragon had tastes for a good pranks and he had a few tricks up his sleeve since Trap Shadow was asleep, making many easy prey. ''Pirates are greedy. They're probably there to steal things.'' Sonic Boom answered for Spyro. ''Or they're going to make the villagers all weird and creepy like Flash and Whirl.'' Scratch said. Spyro flinched in alarm at the two names. ''Where's Flashwing and Whirlwind?!'' he asked, worridly and almost in fear. ''Asleep, again.'' Sonic Boom replied. Spyro sighed in relief. All of sudden Bash popped out of the ground, right in front of Scratch. The sphinx yowled and jumped back, raising her claw in alarm. Bash shook the dirt off of his head, carrying a bunch of various, shiny gems in his mouth. ''Have you guys seen any rubies around here?'' he asked, muffled. ''No, we haven't. Sorry Bash.'' Sonic Boom replied. Bash frowned, making a sad groaning noise. He pushed himself out of the hole he had made and proceeded to waddle forward, searching. ''Bash is on one of his 'find pretty things for Flashwing' expeditions again. I told him that Flashwing was ill and now the poor guy's been searching for gems all day.'' Sonic Boom said to Spyro. Spyro knew that Bash was a hopeless romantic, always trying to please Flashwing with all of the crystals and diamonds he found. Scratch then hissed at something. Spyro and Sonic Boom turned to see what the sphinx was growling at. ''There it is again...'' Scratch spat, staring at the grass. ''There's what again...?'' Spyro asked. ''The red dot.'' Scratch replied, hastily. ''The wh-'' Sonic Boom started. ''Shhush! You'll scare it away!'' Scratch hissed again, raising her wings. Sonic Boom and Spyro leaned in closer to see what the winged cat was staring at. There was a small, glowing red dot on the ground. Sonic Boom and Spyro looked at each other, puzzled. Scratch began to pounce on it, but a loud bark made her lose her concentration. Hot Dog ran towards her. ''Dot! Arf! Dot!'' he bayed. Scratch slammed her paws onto the dot before the dog could attack it. Hot Dog halted and walked up towards the masked feline. ''Woof! Is it dead?'' Hot Dog asked, sitting down and panting. Scratch slowly took her claws off of the dot, only revealing grass she had slashed and crushed. The two both cocked their heads to a side. Hot Dog then barked again, running forward, sniffing at the grass. Scratch joined him, brushing through the grass with her claws.
''Windham?'' Jet-Vac asked. ''Yeah, is that a problem...?'' Spyro replied, confused. He had expected the Sky Baron to be excited about visiting his homeland again. ''Oh, no, no, not at all. It's just that..'' he paused. ''I've heard that the Sky Barons have become extremely protective about their village. The last time I visited, there was guards everywhere. It was kinda creepy, actually.'' Jet-Vac continued, finishing the last sentence with the shake of his feathers as a chill rose up his spine. ''And that's another reason why we're bringing you. You can be our guide.'' Spyro smiled. He stretched out his wings and started to hover. ''We're skylanders. I'm sure we'll be just fine.'' Spyro added, casually.

(Kind of short, but I still hope you enjoyed this chap!)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:41 28/09/2013 by BlueFox
#111 Posted: 19:58:36 28/09/2013
I enjoyed it! smilie Easier to read, good! smilie Watch out for the red dot, I saw it a second ago... smilie I like how you did Bash's personality, that's how I see him too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:12 28/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#112 Posted: 22:45:46 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol, I was going to make them enemies, but this seems better. Thanks Sky and SiA!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:20 28/09/2013 by BlueFox
#113 Posted: 12:24:26 29/09/2013
You're welcome! And a new avatar? smilie
#114 Posted: 14:43:22 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, new avatar. That's Felicia, she's one of my many characters. Grrr, I have to rewrite the Windham chapter. My document crashed on me again. Hopefully I'll be able to post it soon though...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:43:53 29/09/2013 by BlueFox
#115 Posted: 14:51:50 29/09/2013
NUUU!! Curse that thingy! How dare it crash?! smilie

Anyways, I like the avatar! smilie
#116 Posted: 16:18:37 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky!

Chapter Twenty

''Ugh, how fast can this thing go?'' Freeze Blade groaned, looking over the edge of the hot air balloon. Most of swappers were huddled together in the very small basket of a hot air balloon. Unfortunately, no one could provide them with any better transportation at the time. ''We're almost there.'' Jet-Vac replied, flying next to Spyro. Blast Zone could finally be inside with everyone else, as somehow Sprocket had made the basket fireproof. ''How long is almost?'' Boom Jet asked. He didn't get a reply. ''Ah, such great weather...'' Free Ranger murmured, staring at the light, fluffy clouds that passed by them. He touched one, his talons swiping through it. The bird smiled, closing his eyes in delight. Grilla Drilla grunted, scratching his face. He didn't understand the storm chicken's obsession with the weather. Freeze Blade sighed. His bones were aching for a good race. Magna Charge had to get his circuits fixed the other day by Sprocket and Freeze Blade couldn't find Roller Brawl, so the cat wasn't able to finish the race he had started. Spyro squinted his crimson eyes. There was a small figure heading towards them. It was a young, female Sky Baron. Her feathers were white, like the clouds around them. The tip of her feathers had a shade of light blue. Unlike Jet-Vac, she had wings. Sky Barons were given their wings at a young age, magically. Jet-Vac on the other hand had given his own wings away to a flightless mother who needed to save her hatchlings during a troll invasion. But it was mostly a blur, as the avian zipped right in between Spyro and Jet-Vac. ''Woah...'' Freeze Blade and Boom Jet were amazed at her speed. ''I think that was Bell.'' Jet-Vac stated. ''Who?'' Fire Kraken asked. ''One of the hatchlings of the mother I saved. She's been like been like a little sister to me ever since.'' Jet-Vac replied, turning around to look at Bell from a far. ''Well, she sure is fast.'' Boom Jet said, gazing at the Sky Baron. ''Unlike this stupid hot air balloon...'' Freeze Blade muttered, crossing his arms. ''I-is that Windham?'' Wash Buckler asked, pointing to a large skyland. ''Home sweet home.'' Jet-Vac replied with a nod. He looked at his homeland. There was tall, black gate in front of the entrance, something that Jet-Vac didn't remember seeing the last time he visited.
_________
Rattle Shake hopped out of the basket, landing onto Windham's stone ground. Something didn't feel right here. He flickered out his tongue, narrowing his eyes. He turned to his right, spotting five Sky Barons standing in a row. They all carried spear-like weapons and were staring directly at the snake. They wore black and silver armor and battle helmets. They all looked very threatening, just staring at Rattle Shake quietly. ''Guards...'' Jet-Vac whispered. A sky baron blocked the gate. He had black feathers and was eying the skylanders also. ''Jet-Vac, have you brought guests?'' he asked with a smile. All of the Sky Barons had accents, often ranging from Scottish and British. ''They are skylanders, like me.'' Jet-Vac replied. The Sky Baron nodded at Jet-Vac. ''King Ramses has told us about the incoming invasion. I am pleased to be in the presence of such great warriors.'' he said. Great...warriors? The skylanders smiled, feeling flattered. ''Hm, I like this dude.'' Wash Buckler said, tipping his hat to the Sky Baron. ''Thank you...'' Spyro paused. ''I am General, leader of the Sky Baron Armada.'' he replied. ''Thank you, General.'' Spyro dipped his head. He looked up, spotting the Sky Baron called Bell. She landed, grinning. Bell was small compared to the brutish guards. ''Oh, I knew I saw you all!'' she chirped. ''It's been a while Jet!'' the hatchling had walked up to the skylander and hugged him, her wings folding. ''Bell, could you take perhaps take our guests-'' General started. ''I would love to!'' Bell exclaimed, flying into the air.
---
#117 Posted: 17:55:53 29/09/2013
Take 2!

Great chap!! smilie
#118 Posted: 23:53:06 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hooray indeed, Espeon, hooray indeed. Thanks SiA and Sky! I'm now doing Part One and Part Two chapters, just trying it out. Fan Fic Circle, FTW!

Chapter Twenty One (Part One)

''Did you really defeat a possessed Cloud Kraken?'' a hatchling asked, his eyes widening. His name was Breeze, and he was the little brother of Bell. Breeze was rather adventurous, believing that he could become a skylander. He was a daredevil, like Boom Jet. The tips of his silver feathers were grayish black, a little lighter than the tips of Jet-Vac's feathers. ''Of course I did.'' Wash Buckler replied with a smile. ''Cool...'' the small hatchlings surrounding him said in awe. Trap Shadow snorted, rolling his eyes. He had never seen Wash Buckler hunt anything. How could he defeat a Cloud Kraken? A possessed one at that. The swappers were getting a tour around Windham, Bell showing them everything. When the first stepped foot into the village, nearly all of Sky Barons had crowded around them. Sure, it was fun and all, but now Trap Shadow stuck inside a library, trying to remove the feathers on his fur. He sighed, flicking his ears. The panther-like skylander was bored easily, just like most of his other teammates. Spy Rise had thought it was a good idea to read all they could find about pirates, magic, and The Cardmaster himself. Trap Shadow didn't need books, as he was the most cunning swapper on the team. Well, that was at least what he believed. Why couldn't they just go and find this guy and his crew already?! ''Are mermasquids octopi or are they squids?'' one of the hatchlings asked. ''Well, that's a common misconception...'' Trap Shadow walked away, Wash Buckler still telling his ''stories'' to the children. Magna Charge was repeatedly scanning over the same scroll he had picked up first, his eye reflecting light green onto it. He was also levitating scrolls with his magnetic force, the papers unraveling as he multitasked. Trap Shadow cocked his head to a side. Ultrons were supposedly one of the smartest beings in Skylands. Why was he just reading the same scroll over and over again? Trap Shadow shook his head, clearing his head from all of the questions that popped up in his mind. ''So, Mister Shadow. Why are you all quiet and stuff? Well, besides this being a library and all...'' Breeze padded up beside Trap Shadow. ''Hunters are supposed to be quiet.'' Trap Shadow replied. ''I'm a hunter!'' Breeze smiled. Trap Shadow looked down at the Sky Baron and raised his eyebrow. Breeze took something out of the bag that he carried on his shoulder. ''Look.'' he said. He held a patch of white fluff in his talon. The Sky Baron handed it Trap Shadow. The feline examined the fur and sniffed at it. It smelt of mutton, the scent of grass mixing with it. ''Sheep wool.'' he said. ''It got away before I could catch it though...'' Breeze murmured. ''And you hunted it with a bow...'' Trap Shadow stared at the sheep fur. ''Wow, you got all of that from just sniffing it?'' Breeze asked. Trap Shadow snickered. ''You've got a lot to learn, kid.'' he grinned. Their conversation was soon interrupted by the ring of a loud bell. ''Does that mean we're going to have a battle or a celebration?'' Boom Jet asked. Bell had told them that the alarm was used for many things, often for the ''Giving of Wings'' tradition. A seadog walked into the room, a few others behind him, snarling. ''Battle.'' Spyro replied, his horns flaring.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:57 30/09/2013 by BlueFox
#119 Posted: 01:48:29 01/10/2013
Nice chapter!!! Your sig cracks me up for some reason... It reminds me of

"Avengers, assemble!!" smilie
#120 Posted: 00:04:22 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA and Sky! I'm getting so flippin' excited about Swap Force. I just keep watching the same Gameplay Vids, over and over and over again. I'm weird...Anywho, here's another long(ish) chap. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter Twenty One(Part Two)

Freeze Blade pushed himself up, shaking his head, dizzily. ''Aw, what's wrong, little kitty-cat?'' one of the seadogs sneered, all of the canines laughing at the cat. Spy Rise had set up a plan, involving different skylanders for different tasks. Boom Jet and Jet-Vac getting the Sky Barons out of their homes and somewhere save, Spyro and Blast Zone taking down the airships, everything had seemed fine. Until Wash Buckler had this ''brilliant'' idea of making Freeze Blade bait for the seadogs. ''Seadogs hate cats, they'll go crazy.'' the mermasquid had said with a smile. ''W-well, Trap Shadow's a cat. Why can't he come with me?!'' Freeze Blade had asked. ''Cat-like.'' Trap Shadow corrected. ''I never said I-'' he started to add. ''Wait...Freeze Blade's a cat? I thought he was a raccoon? Or a cat raccoon hybrid...'' Hoot Loop asked. ''Y-yeah, I'm actually a raccoon.'' Freeze Blade sputtered. His cries didn't work on Wash Buckler, as the pirate had made his mind up already. The mermasquid was quite impulsive. ''Meow, meow, meow.'' Freeze Blade had said, pacing around the center of Windham. He licked his hand, making awkward purring noises. ''Hey, kitty!'' Freeze Blade snapped out of the flashback before he relived embarassment. ''Go get it!'' one of the seadogs barked, throwing a ball of yarn at Freeze Blade. It bounced off of his face, the cat barely even reacting to it, irritated. ''Look at the card...look deep into the card...'' one of the seadog teased, waving a card rapidly in front of his face. ''Gimme that!'' a seadog snapped, snatching the card out of the his teammate's hands. Freeze Blade recognized this as the burly dog with the spots from a day ago. ''Cap'n told me that I was the only one who could use this.'' the dog growled. ''Oh, I'm so amazing just because I take energy from rare creatures, grahhh! Why does Cap'n have all the magic-y stuff and we don't?'' a seadog stepped forward, snarling. All of the seadogs except for the spotted one nodded in agreement. All of their yaps were indistinct, but by the tone of their nagging voices were all the same. ''Shut up!'' the spotted seadog exclaimed, pointing his sword at the seadog that had started the riot, the weapon pointed directly at his throat. All of the seadogs quieted down. ''Does anyone else want to act foolishly?'' the seadog asked. Freeze Blade has guessed that the large pirate was the first mate of The Cardmaster's crew, as he had read a little about pirates in the library against his will. ''So, skylander...'' the first mate's eyes glinted. He turned, his teeth bared. ''Where is your captain?'' he asked. Freeze Blade hissed, flattening his ears back. ''I think you made the kitty angry...'' the seadog he had threated before said. He looked a bit like a bulldog, as he sported jowls and little ears. The first mate glared at the bulldog-like seadog. The dog cowered, backing away. ''Where is your captain?'' the first mate turned back to Freeze Blade. Freeze Blade didn't reply. ''You know, the mermasquid fellow.'' the pirate growled. Freeze Blade tensed up, keeping his jaws shut.
Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb watched from a far behind a Sky Baron building, waiting for the right time the strike. They stared intensely at the seadogs that surrounded his friend. Trap Shadow narrowed his eyes, grimacing with a growl. ''He better not reveal anything...'' he whispered, flexing his claws. ''We need a tactic.'' Stink Bomb ignored the aggravated big cat. Trap Shadow opened his mouth, but then closed it. The skunk did have a point. ''Sneak around them?'' Stink Bomb asked. ''Too easy.'' Trap Shadow replied. ''Surprise attack?'' Stink Bomb asked. Trap Shadow shook his head. ''Jump Kick?'' Stink Bomb asked, running out of ideas. ''No, no, and no. Today, we're doing things..my way. The Trap Shadow Way.'' Trap Shadow replied, gesturing something close to jazz hands. The Trap Shadow Way? Stink Bomb looked at him, raising his eyebrows in confusion. ''Watch and learn, skunky.'' Trap Shadow said, raising his claws. Before he could pounce, a seadog turned around, making the two freeze up in shock. ''Hey, look!'' the seadog exclaimed. The others looked to see what their crewmate was yelling about. ''We've been spotted...'' Stink Bomb murmured. ''A red dot!'' another seadog hollered. ''Wha...?'' Trap Shadow cocked his head to a side. ''Does 'The Trap Shadow Way' involve...red dots?'' Stink Bomb questioned. Trap Shadow simply slowly shook his head, watching the seadogs chase after the red dot.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:28 02/10/2013 by BlueFox
#121 Posted: 00:35:25 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I didn't like some of them at first. But ever since the website was updated, I want to buy all of the swappers. Thanks SiA! SWAPtober, FTW!
---
#122 Posted: 01:33:47 02/10/2013
You think my Fanfics bring out their personality? That's the thing I hate about my Fic... Thanks!! And this is fantastic!! Freeze Blade is too fun to mess with, I can tell you have fun writing his parts. smilie Off-topic, but "Pug life?" You have a Pug?

Darkspyro fanfic writers, assemble!!! smilie

We need a catchy name...
#123 Posted: 01:37:54 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, I have a puggy, lol. She reminds me of Wrecking Ball sometimes. DarkSpyro FanFic Club is what I've been calling it. smilie
---
#124 Posted: 01:42:12 02/10/2013
I have a Pug too! smilie And they are kinda like smilie, lol! So are we the DSFFC, DFFC, DFC, DSFC, or what? smilie I should put something like that in my sig...
#125 Posted: 00:27:11 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
This thing took forever...I dunno why. It's another rushed chap. Anyway, hope you enjoy! We're getting close to the actual trekking part of this fanfic. *goes back to watching the same gameplay vids again* 10 more days!

Chapter Twenty Two(Part One)

''I love this thing.'' Spy Rise admiring the little laser pointer attachment on his arm. ''I dunno, shouldn't we be fighting them?'' Fire Kraken asked. ''They're already destroying themselves.'' Spy Rise replied with a snicker. He then pointed the laser towards the first mate. ''What are all of you doing?! Stop wasting all of our time!'' the seadog was snarling, trying to talk over the rapid barks of his crewmates. ''The dot!'' the bulldog-like seadog barked, gesturing to the spotted seadog. The spotted seadog's ears drooped as all of his crew raced towards his, tackling him. ''Ohhh...'' Fire Kraken said, nodding his head with a toothy grin. The first mate crawled away, whimpering. ''Hey, there it is again!'' Spy Rise said, trying to keep his chuckles down as he pointed the laser to the seadog again. The first mate yelped, scrambling away as the other seadogs rushed towards him, the crowd chanting ''Dot! Dot! Dot!''. He ran straight into a fist, falling down with another yelp. He looked up after shaking his head. Night Shift smirked at him, slightly bobbing and weaving. The crowd of dogs were all tackling each other now, as Spy Rise was rapidly moving the laser everywhere. The first mate blinked open his eyes, feeling that one of that one of his fangs was punched out of his mouth. He straightened his jaw, a bruise rising on the side of his face. The seadog knew that he was defeated, as the rest of the skylanders started moving in. He drooped his ears, frowning. But his frown soon turned into a crooked smile as he turned his head, spotting Wash Buckler brawling with a few seadogs. ''The mermasquid...'' he growled with a rather evil giggle. Spyro then landed, charging into a seadog. ''And a purple dragon!'' the first mate whispered in awe. He sprung onto his feet, still snickering. He tried to dash towards the mermasquid, but was tackled again by his crewmates. Boom Jet, Spy Rise, and Fire Kraken bursting out into laughter. Spy Rise then cleared his throat. ''Alright, alright. That's enough fun. Hoot Loop.'' he said, gesturing to the owl. The bird nodded, teleporting in front of the crowd of wild canines. He widened his eyes, swirls taking place of his normal pupils and a purple light that radiated out of his eyes followed. ''Drop all of the gold...'' Hoot Loop said, wiggling his talons as if he was mystifying the pirates. ''Drop...gold...'' they repeated, some of the seadogs dropping the sacks of treasure they had stolen. ''Good, now retreat...'' Hoot Loop said. ''Retreat...'' the seadogs repeated. Hoot Loop snapped his fingers, his eyes turning back into their normal state. ''You heard the owl, go!'' the first mate snarled. They all dashed towards the entrance of Windham, still chanting ''Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!''. One of the pirate battleships then flew down to them, all of the seadogs climbing onboard. ''Well, that was easy.'' Trap Shadow said, watching the ship fly away.
Flashwing yawned, stretching out her legs. She paused, looking at a rope that was around her wrist. Flashwing picked her claw up in confusion. Whirlwind awoke at the movement, turning to Flashwing. Where were they? It definitely wasn't The Ruins, the Lost Islands, nor The Mainland. Whirlwind looked around, shaken by her new surroundings. It was dark, the only light in the room being a lantern filled with buzzing fireflies attached to the wall and Flashwing. A scent of saltwater and wet dog was all around the room. ''Pirate ship?'' Flashwing asked Whirlwind. The blue hybrid nodded. Her face sported mixed emotions. Flashwing couldn't tell if she was mad, worried, or frightened. Whirlwind pointed her horn to the rope that connected them. There was only a tiny sparkle of her rainbow, it barely touching the rope. ''What?'' Whirlwind murmured, bewildered. Flashwing then tried prodding the rope with the top of her crystal tail. She then tried to shoot a laser at it, but nothing had happened. She kept trying, her tail flicking up and down. The two looked at each other. Something was wrong. Whirlwind then picked up her claw, making Flashwing's claw lift up also, against her will. ''Ack, be careful with that! I just had my nails manicured. A-at least I think so...'' Flashwing's voice trailed. It was like she couldn't remember anything, brainwashed. ''Let's just try and find a way out.'' Whirlwind said, walking away. Flashwing's claw was lifted up. ''Without cutting this thing?'' she asked. ''Maybe it'll come in handy.'' Whirlwind shrugged, continuing to trudge along with Flashwing slowly padding behind her. Whirlwind walked into the wall. She shook her head, trying to get rid of her dizziness. ''A little light please...'' she slurred, still a little unsteady. Flashwing raised her wings, light radiating out of her crystals. ''Aha!'' Whirlwind exclaimed, staring at square shaped opening on the ceiling. It led to the deck. ''All we have to do is fly up there!'' she explained to Flashwing. ''Oh...right...'' the hybrid stared at Flashwing's bulky wings. ''The rope's sturdy. Just hang on, alright?'' she said. Flashwing whined, gazing down at her nails. ''Your nails will be fine.'' Whirlwind groaned, raising her wings and lifting off into the air.
---
#126 Posted: 00:34:24 03/10/2013
If you didn't say that these were rushed, I wouldn't be able to tell. Great chap, I was wondering what was up with smilie and smilie. Well, I still am, but I know more will be comin' soon. smilie
#127 Posted: 01:42:23 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks again SiA and Sky! Next few chaps will be about Flash and Whirl, (although we'll still be following the swaplanders also)so you'll find out what's going on with them soon! Long chap, hope you can read it!

Chapter Twenty Three (Part One)
''Ack, you're going too high!'' Flashwing shrieked, clutching onto the rope with her left claw. She was dangling, her feet trembling as she was being dragged along in the air by Whirlwind. ''We're barely even off the ground yet!'' Whirlwind replied, struggling to fly with the gem dragoness's weight pulling her down. ''Why are you so heavy? You barely eat anything...'' she strained. They had just got out of the dark room, only a few steps away from the opening behind them. ''Heavy one?! I'm not heavy!'' Flashwing protested, her feet hitting the ground. She looked at Whirlwind, who looked rather tired and irritated. Flashwing felt like passing out, as her energy felt drained by a giant leech. The hybrid landed, snorting like her unicorn ancestry. ''It must be your wings...'' Flashwing said. ''My...my..wings?'' Whirlwind asked, stumbling over her own words. She looked at her feathery attachments, slightly preening them as if she was a bird, gently nipping. ''But how? Nothing seems wrong at all.'' Whirlwind said, sitting down. She then tensed up at the sound of barks and yelps. ''Now's not the time to worry. It sounds like the pirates are keeping hostages in there.'' Whirlwind said, pointing to a door that was in front of them. ''Just barging in? What if there's something else is in there? Something not friendly.'' Flashwing asked. ''We can handle a few pirates.'' Whirlwind replied, deciding to walk as her plan of flying hadn't worked. Flashwing was still hesitant to come along, but she cautiously followed the hybrid, looking around for any baddies. Whirlwind stuck her ear up to the door, hearing loud clashes and shrieks. The door was slightly pushed open already and the dragoness tapped it with her claw. She peeked inside, poking her nose through. ''Idiot!'' there was a large seadog with a torn cape. A hood covered the back of his head, darkness surrounding his face. Whirlwind widened her eyes in shock. The Cardmaster. The name pierced through her brain, as if she had known it by heart. She drooped her ears, worriedly. His name rang throughout her mind, creepily. How did she recognize this pirate? The Cardmaster was lifting his deputy and first mate named Patches, into the air. Somehow, the two dragonesses knew the seadog's name, just like The Cardmaster's. Lots of purple sparks surrounded Patches. The particles of magic snaked up to his neck. Patches's eyes widened in shock, his hackles raised as he trembled. The Cardmaster only smirked, staring directly into his victim's wide eyes, teeth like daggers. Patches let out a yelp, as the sparks of magic coiled around his neck, taking the shape of an angry snake. The Cardmaster turned his claw into a fist and Patches was now being choked by magic. The Cardmaster inhaled, enjoying every single second of the deputy's pain. The captain's eyes turned pure white, making his face visible. His eyes were big, frightening glowing orbs filled with fury. Patches looked as if his own soul was getting slowly sucked away from him. His mouth started to foam, the bubbling sludge pouring like a wild river. The Cardmaster tightened his grip, lifting the pirate higher. He whispered something. Whirlwind couldn't understand the murmur, as it was in some language she hadn't known. She had guessed that it was a curse of some sort, as he sounded remarkably like a undead skylander. The hybrid wanted to help, to burst through the door and fight. But she felt stuck to the ground, her claws being glued by fear. She and Flashwing tried to cover their ears(and earholes) at the painful, raspy shrieks that emerged from the seadog. Whirlwind trembled, expecting to hear the crunch of the seadog's neck, the snapping crackle of bones and the heavy thud of the seadog's limp body hitting the floor. But none of that had happened, as The Cardmaster had just dropped the seadog.
Flashwing opened her eyes, as she was cringing just like Whirlwind. The seadog gasped, all of his paws placed onto the ground as he coughed up the foam that rose in his throat. ''I am glad.'' The Cardmaster said, blinking his eyes as they shifted back to their normal state. The two dragonesses couldn't see the slightest bit of joy in his face, not even a devious, little curve of his muzzle. ''I...I....I-'' Patches started. He couldn't form any words, his mouth numb, still uncontrollably spewing out foam. ''You do not have to explain anything. I have already seen everything.'' The Cardmaster patted the seadog on his head. Patches didn't react, as he was just as frozen as Whirlwind. The Cardmaster turned around, his claws behind his back. ''I....know I have no authority asking you this question, but...w-why are we looking for the mermasquid...again?'' Patches sputtered, still on the ground. Whirlwind tensed up again. She didn't understand what the seadog said and tried to perk her ears up to hear better. She tried to repeat the seadog's question in her head. Merma...what? It finally struck her. Her eyes then became as big as Patches. ''They're after Wash Buckler!'' she gasped, Flashwing surprisingly saying it at the same time she did. Flashwing growled, ready to fight the pirates inside the room. ''Wait, we don't know what they're after him for. Maybe they're...friends?'' Whirlwind said, blocking the gem dragoness with her feathery wings. She knew that was a silly prediction. How could Wash Buckler be a friend with such a villainous monster? ''Friends?'' Flashwing asked in disbelief, a little too loud. The Cardmaster turned, his ears flicking. The two dragonesses immediately cowered, moving to the side. The Cardmaster grunted, turning back to his uneasy deputy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:02 05/10/2013 by BlueFox
#128 Posted: 04:01:29 05/10/2013
Oh snap. smilie This is fantastic, love that dark and mysterious tinge to it! Keep it up!! smilie
#129 Posted: 04:10:44 05/10/2013
This topic is growing so fast!! smilie I love our club~
#130 Posted: 12:16:09 05/10/2013
Agreed!! smilie
#131 Posted: 13:43:50 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I agree! Everyone's fics are lookin' very cool! Thanks SiA and Sky! Could be two chaps today, I dunno. But If anyone else is reading this, please comment. I want to see 'chu.

Chapter Twenty Three(Part Two)

Whirlwind, still intrigued by the seadogs, peeked her snout back into the door. But all she could really hear was the name ''Wash Buckler'' being repeated. ''Pesky, little, orphaned, mermasquid.'' The Cardmaster spat. ''We've got to get off of this ship.'' Flashwing said, starting to tremble again. She tried to walk away, noticed that she wasn't moving at all. Flashwing turned to see Whirlwind still standing like a frostbitten lava golem. ''He was always ruining everything for me!'' The Cardmaster rambled on, his teeth bared. Flashwing tried to pull again, but Whirlwind stood still. Flashwing groaned, trudging back over to the hybrid. ''Hellooooo....'' Flashwing drawled, waving her claw in front of Whirlwind's face. ''The skylanders are fools, they certainly don't know how powerful I am.'' The Cardmaster growled. ''Whirl?'' Flashwing asked, a little worried now. What was she looking at? ''Card....'' Whirlwind said, cocking her head to a side. ''Master....'' she slurred, her mouth agape. Her eyes grew white, glinting like the moon. The hybrid hissed, her feathers prickling with anger. Flashwing backed away, frightened. ''The Cardmaster shall rule all!'' Whirlwind bellowed, turning around to snarl at Flashwing. Flashwing gulped, shocked by the aggressive roar that emerged from the hybrid. ''You will all perish!'' Whirlwind roared again. What was going on? Flashwing then flinched, her full attention towards something even more frightening than the crazed hybrid. ''Uhh, Whirl...'' Flashwing cowered, becoming closer to the ground. Whirlwind stopped growling, her eyes turning back to her normal state. There was a spinechilling snarl that came from behind her, Whirlwind freezing up again. She slowly turned around to face The Cardmaster. ''You aren't getting off of this ship!'' he growled. He blasted some sort of energy at Flashwing. She nearly fell of the edge of the ship, hanging like a lost kitten on a branch. ''Flash-'' Whirlwind started. He immediately grabbed Whirlwind by her throat. It was like the same dreadful scene again, although this time she knew that The Cardmaster wasn't going to let them go so easily. ''Foolish little skylander. Almost as idiotic as Master Eon. I can see were you got your wits from.'' The Cardmaster tightened his grip, his sharp nails nearly pointing into Whirlwind's skin. Flashwing was still struggling to get up. She felt weak, as if she couldn't do anything. Flashwing was even too tired to yelp or shriek at being on the edge of a ship. ''Now, stand still. Do not mess this up for me. As it will hurt you more than it will hurt me.'' The Cardmaster said. Hurt what?! Whirlwind tried to shoot a rainbow orb at him, but still only little sparks came from her horn. ''Don't even bother.'' The Cardmaster said. He then stuck his left hand out, his right hand still clutched onto Whirlwind's neck. A glowing, rainbow orb lay in his left hand, The Cardmaster smiling at Whirlwind's shock. ''Powerless, foolish, little skylander.'' he grinned. Whirlwind then felt ill, her horn turning a grayish color. Her eyes grew dim, her mouth agape. She now knew how Patches felt, as The Cardmaster was doing the same thing to her. That was until a thundering crackle of fireworks made The Cardmaster drop the hybrid. '' WHAT IS THAT RACKET?!'' The Cardmaster exclaimed, trying to bark over the loud explosions. He growled, irritated by all the noise. ''FOOOOOLS! STOP THOSE FIREWORKS RIGHT NOW!'' the captain roared, covering his ears. Whirlwind wanted to snicker a bit, as the captain sounded just like Kaos. But she had to swallow the foam that rose in her throat. ''GRAAAAAAH!'' The Cardmaster exclaimed, rapidly blasting energy in the air. Now the seadog reminded her of Trigger Happy. Flashwing had finally scurried up onto the deck, heavily panting. ''Fire....Kraken....'' she said in between pants. Whirlwind felt like she was powerful again, although she knew nothing had happened. ''They must be close!'' she said, cheerfully. Whirlwind dashed over to the same edge of the ship, The Cardmaster still distracted. ''Uhhhh, Whirlwind. What are you thinking about? I-I don't like that expression on your face...'' Flashwing knew that the hybrid had something planned. ''Of course...'' she heaved another sigh. Whirlwind jumped off the edge of the ship, Flashwing following against her will.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:09:11 05/10/2013 by BlueFox
#132 Posted: 14:02:20 05/10/2013
smilie to the rescue! ~ Cool chapter, the Cardmaster is kinda dark and complex, great villain, not you know, boring same-old, same-old. smilie

And you heard BlueFox, comment please! I know what it's like... Authors thrive on the audience! So don't hesitate! smilie Speak up! ~

I felt the need to say that. XP
#133 Posted: 23:35:34 05/10/2013
Oh yeah... Good 'ol Shadow Man... smilie I see what you mean, teh voo-doo. And the cards~ smilie And yeah, tons of guests are on smilie these days... Come guys! We don't bite! (At least not on Mondays) O3O

I think I scare most people off...
#134 Posted: 23:42:19 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA and Sky! Hmm, he is similar to Doctor Facilier. Next chap should be posted soon...I hope.
---
#135 Posted: 00:04:09 06/10/2013
I hope too! smilie

Off topic... BATMAAAAN! X3
#136 Posted: 01:28:53 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
GREEN SPARX!

Chapter Twenty Four (Part One)

Rattle Shake sighed, his hat placed onto his face. He was sprawled out on a rock, relaxing. Unlike most undead skylanders, he liked the light. He loved how to sun rays would hit his scaly skin. It was so comfortable. He had gotten there first to the rock and called dibs on it, much to Cynder's dismay. He had pretended to be asleep, making the undead dragoness walk away in irritation. Sharing the rock wasn't easy, you had to claim it before anyone else did. Fortunately, only Rattle Shake and Cynder did this, as the fire skylanders had the Lava Pits for warmth already. The snake often imagined he was back in the Wild West, hunting down evil-doers. Unfortunately, his daydream would soon be stopped. He knew that today was going to be tedious. As today was the day their trek to Cloudbreak would begin. Normally, Rattle Shake would be happy to be rounding up baddies again. But the festival back in Windham had worn him out. The birds had thrown the skylanders a celebration for saving their town. He hadn't gotten much sleep, even though having his tail lit on fire by a hyperactive, eastern dragon took a lot out of him. He was trying to indulge every second of his sunbathing time. Everyone had been so busy lately. In the morning, Spyro had been stressed out about Flashwing and Whirlwind. They seemed perfectly normal, just very tired as always. But their were many different calls about something or someone stealing from different villages, one village had nearly everything taken away from them. The Sky Barons couldn't reach the skylanders easily, as most of their supplies had been stolen. Normally, it would be a easy task for them to fly there. But the Rapid Winds were out today, gigantic forces of wind able to push the largest of Arkeyan Warriors away. The trek was going to be postponed, but ever since the disappearance of items, they had no choice. Rattle Shake opened his eyes to someone flipping his hat off of his face, it landing on the ground. Fire Kraken stared down at him, grinning. ''Boop!'' he prodded the snake's shoulder, still unsure if he was awake. The dragon had the blood of party animals running through him. Fireworks, fireworks, fireworks. ''No party is complete without them!'' Fire Kraken had said back at Windham, during the celebration. He had created a massive chain reaction of fireworks, bright flashes and loud crackles everywhere. The Sky Barons weren't used to such pyrotechnics, but had seemed to enjoy it anyway, although Trap Shadow felt like his ears were going to explode. Rattle Shake's burnt tail still hurt, but he didn't mind as he was about to shed his skin in a few days away. ''Time to get trekkin'!'' Fire Kraken said, very enthusiastically. He threw his baton into the air, catching it in his vast, toothy mouth. ''I'll get up in a few....'' Rattle Shake put his hat back onto his face. Fire Kraken had pushed it off again. Rattle Shake slid up, grimacing. ''Great...'' he drawled, his burnt rattle shaking in annoyance. Going to Cloudbreak never felt so irritating.
''Do we seriously have to choose this thing again?!'' Freeze Blade asked in disbelief. ''It should be sturdy enough.'' Sprocket replied, patting the hot air balloon on one of it's edges. ''It's a little too....'' Spy Rise searched for the right term. ''Cramped? Slow?'' Trap Shadow asked. ''Yeah....'' Spy Rise said to Sprocket. ''Hm, I should have known that you wouldn't like this.'' the goldling sighed, placing her wrench on her shoulder. ''Oh, no, no. It's...'' Spy Rise looked for another word. ''Decent?'' Freeze Blade asked. Spy Rise shot the cat a glare, pointing his grappling hook towards the feline. ''What...?'' Freeze Blade questioned, surprised. ''Well, I hope you enjoy watching Cloudbreak being torn to bits...again.'' Sprocket said, casually. She turned around and whistled. Wind Up and Drobot immediately waddled up to the goldling, Drill Sergeant following him. They were like her sidekicks, always helping fix things. ''Yes, ma'am?'' Wind Up asked, trembling in excitement as he awaited for a command. ''Destroy this thing.'' Sprocket said, abruptly. Wind Up snickered, his blades turning rapidly. ''What?!'' the swappers exclaimed. ''I mean, it is just a stupid, cramped, slow floating balloon.'' Sprocket gestured for Drobot to fly up. His robotic eyes glowed, hovering over the balloon as he was ready to fire at the balloon. Wind Up's blades were slowly getting closer and closer to the basket's side. ''Drill, start the countdown.'' Sprocket said. ''Beep bop!'' Drill Sergeant replied. ''No, no, don't start the countdown.'' Wash Buckler said as if he was talking to a Mabu child. ''Beep bop! I cannot do the orders of others, only sir's orders. Sorry, sir.'' Drill Sergeant replied. He often called everyone sir, Stealth Elf getting very annoyed whenever he did so to her. ''Alright, alright, that's enough fun.'' Sprocket said, tapping the arkeyan with her wrench. ''Not to destroy, sir?'' Drill Sergeant asked. ''I'm sure Wash Buckler will do that anyways.'' Sprocket answered, still smirking. ''Now go! Before the Rapid Winds get even stronger...'' she added, pointed towards the hot air balloon.
---
#137 Posted: 03:42:09 06/10/2013
Yes!! More! [User Posted Image]

Fire Kraken: "Time to get trekkin'!" Indeed! smilie I love this fic! The personality shown in this is so amazing and dead-on... Just yes!
#138 Posted: 03:45:41 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky! You're infected with the GIF Disease too? Lol, it's about time this story actually started. This is where the fun starts! Thanks SiA and Sky!
---
#139 Posted: 04:19:41 06/10/2013
Yup. X3 I would post another but I'm on my phone darn it. XC And the fun starts? It's been fun already! smilie But now... smilie Let even more fun begin! [User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:07:26 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me