darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Differences between versions (Heroic Challenges in particular!)
Page 1 of 1
Differences between versions (Heroic Challenges in particular!) [CLOSED]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#1 Posted: 14:34:36 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
So I've noticed my local Sainsbury's is selling the Starter Packs for the original game for £25 each. I already have the PS3 version, but was wondering whether the Wii version was worth an investment?

I've heard there are differences between the HD versions and the Wii version, but would love to know what those are. I specifically want to know if any of the Heroic Challenges are easier on the Wii version, too.

Thanks!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 15:03:58 10/09/2013
i dont realy know as i only have the wii
but in my opinion wii is good for a try, if your eyes are getting tired of the hd and such

but i know one thing, try the HC'S in wii, its easy!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 21:47:47 10/09/2013
The heroic challenges I've heard are hardest on the Wii. (but still easy) It's the only system I have it on. I know time trials are harder as you get less time.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 08:48:35 11/09/2013
I've actually heard that the HCs are better on the Wii over the other systems. See, for SSA they designed it for the Wii and made a last minute decision to port it over to the other consoles. But they didn't port the LAST version, only the Wii got that, so the Wii has some fixes and tweaks to make things better that the others don't. I know I heard of at least one HC which is more reasonable on the Wii, harder on the other consoles.

I know I find Break The Cats significantly easier in Giants on the XBox than in my XBox SSA. But that's a slightly different question, LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#5 Posted: 17:52:52 11/09/2013
Quote: niceguy1
I've actually heard that the HCs are better on the Wii over the other systems. See, for SSA they designed it for the Wii and made a last minute decision to port it over to the other consoles. But they didn't port the LAST version, only the Wii got that, so the Wii has some fixes and tweaks to make things better that the others don't. I know I heard of at least one HC which is more reasonable on the Wii, harder on the other consoles.

I know I find Break The Cats significantly easier in Giants on the XBox than in my XBox SSA. But that's a slightly different question, LOL!

The purple chompies is a lot harder on PS3 and Xbox but in Giants it is like the WII version.
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 03:09:17 12/09/2013
Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I wasn't sure it was that one, so I didn't name it by name, LOL!

I remember now, on the XBox you have to get 100 green chompies (when there's a total of something like 105), and I heard that it's only 50 on the Wii/Giants. Part of the reason I don't have S2 Drobot is from how much I hate that challenge, so that's good to hear, LOL! That would indeed make a HUGE difference!

If I ever have an SSA/S2 again that needs to do it, I should make sure to try it on my nephews' Wii. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me