First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Spyro x ......Ninjini....? [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#51 Posted: 09:45:32 24/09/2013
You all are perverts!
Can we stop with the who's-the-parent-of-who thing?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#52 Posted: 06:46:00 25/09/2013
Hmmmm, I never heard anybody call "parenting" "perverted" before... smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#53 Posted: 22:25:03 25/09/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Lol.
I dread the shipfics incoming!
Y'know what'd be great?
From what I've heard and seen, the official licensed IDW My little pony comics are much darker and more mature and more serious than the show (one even has blood in it. Not exactly super kid friendly). It'd be fun if Skylanders got a slightly more serious comic (or novel) series. Then we could see Cynder and Ninjini fight!

Check out this guy, he writes very dark Skylander stories with a touch of the TLOS series added in for good measure.smilie

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3558860/CynderFanForever
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#54 Posted: 23:11:47 25/09/2013
Personally I'm more of a fan of the odessey fan fic smilie
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#55 Posted: 08:53:22 27/09/2013
The only pairings I support are Sprocket x Boomer(classic- I imagine their relationship would develop a lot like Sonic and Princess Sally from SatAM), and my other favourite...
[User Posted Image]
I see Ghost Roaster being "the tough guy", hiding his feelings and acting frustrated to other Skylanders, having a soft spot only for Whirlwind. smilie It's a cliche, but for some reason, I absolutely love it.

Sometimes I pretend to ship Bouncjini because it's so wonderfully random and was such a funny rumor, but I don't ship it seriously at all.

And as for Bashwing, I read someone say it would be much cooler if Flashwing was in love with Bash and he was all "whatever", rather than the way it is now... Aaand now that's how I imagine them, seriously that backstory sucked >.> But I'm not sure if I even like that idea- I just prefer thinking they have no relationship. Just because they're both Earth dragons, it doesn't mean they need to be in love... Are we going to see Sunburn x Fire Kraken next or something? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:59:29 27/09/2013 by Arc of Archives
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#56 Posted: 16:54:53 27/09/2013
well, people consider me the "offspring"off stealth elf and rider, dunno why, but i dont support this duo anyways, the only two i support are either whirlwind x sunburn or scratch x sunburn, but else, no

well, there are a few things i support

smiliexsmilie
smiliexsmilie
rattle shake x smilie/smilie
fire kraken x anybody else witha snake tail and female- nobody smilie

i dunno why i ship rattle and stealth elf, but....
#57 Posted: 16:56:19 27/09/2013
Quote: niceguy1
smilie X smilie
|
smilie & smilie

smilie X smilie
|
smilie

Barkley can be Stump Smash's little brother, MiniJini can be their half-sister LOL!

Quote: Doomslicer
*Slaps niceguy1*
Shame on you.
Now that's in my head smilie

Much commendation goes to Stealth Elf, she's quite the trooper. smilie

1) sorry for 2x post
2) what? i never heard of "commendation"or "trooper"

srsly!
#58 Posted: 10:55:48 29/09/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
1) sorry for 2x post
2) what? i never heard of "commendation"or "trooper"

srsly!

Sorry, those ARE unusual words. smilie

"Commendation" - It means I look up to her, I'm congratulating her, that kind of thing. It's mostly used in the army, when you do something great, the army gives you an award called a Commendation to say they recognize that you did something great. Here it's used to mean a feeling, an opinion of her. I could replace it with "congratulations" here

"Trooper" - In this way, it means someone who is very tough, who keeps going when things are difficult. Using the word like this is slang. Normally a trooper is another word for a soldier, probably the lowest rank (like "private"), the ones who do the hard physical work.

Basically I was trying to say something adult without making it obvious for little kids, I'm hiding my meaning from kids who are too young to think about the specifics of how the things I said would work. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#59 Posted: 17:23:01 29/09/2013
*couch* nature stuff*couch*

i got what you mean

but erm
is treerex not a teensy too nbig for her?
#60 Posted: 09:17:50 01/10/2013
*couch* nature stuff*couch*

"Couch" is a big soft padded thing you sit on. You mean "cough" here. smilie

i got what you mean

Okay, good, LOL!

but erm
is treerex not a teensy too nbig for her?

And THAT is exactly why I said I give her my commendations and she's a trooper! LOL!
---
#61 Posted: 11:44:41 01/10/2013
um...let not get into details, or lets move this to pm, its getting out of hand

~little kiddo's might read this~

smilie thanks Shaneksmilie
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#62 Posted: 15:02:39 01/10/2013
You're welcome Ninja.

I thought I was being nice, not sure why you've blocked my PMs.
#63 Posted: 15:21:00 01/10/2013
i was a little upset by the way you warned me
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#64 Posted: 16:00:19 01/10/2013
I ship ninjini with bouncer but wrecking balls cuteness(and the fact he is in the magic element) makes me think ninjini finds him cute and sometimes helps him in a motherly way
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
#65 Posted: 16:25:09 01/10/2013
....no, i dont think so

does some watch tha epeisodes of josh, he said that smilie was the grandma of smilie and smilie was the child of smilie and and ...

i am confused!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#66 Posted: 00:39:37 02/10/2013
smilie x smilie Ehheheheheh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#67 Posted: 00:41:27 02/10/2013
This topic....
#68 Posted: 08:14:46 02/10/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Skylander Logic: Every elf in the world is actually related.

so who is :dnse:'s mother?
#69 Posted: 08:44:25 02/10/2013
That was sarcasm... Sparx is saying that it seems like people always have to think that all elves are automatically connected or related. Which is true, people always connect elves. Why can't they like non-elves? Why can't they just be friends with other elves?

And what you said would look like this:

smilie X ?
|
? X ?
|
smilie X ?
|
smilie

(I don't know why Ninjini has to be Grandma, why not mother? I think they meant a Grandmother to Whisper Elf)
---
#70 Posted: 08:58:45 02/10/2013
not to be stupid" but where are smilie and smilie placed smilie?
#71 Posted: 14:55:40 03/10/2013
ummm...good point, i think Hex and Rider go well?
#72 Posted: 01:18:39 04/10/2013

Yup, that's right niceguy.
Also why am I not seeing Hex in this family tree anywhere? D:

Because NINJAsk only mentioned someone saying Ninjini is grandma to Stealth Elf, who is mother to Whisper Elf. She said this confused her, so I graphed it out. smilie

So, FINE! LOL!

smilie X smilie
|
smilie X smilie
|
smilie X smilie
|
smilie

(People seem to like to ship Stealth Elf with Flameslinger, so what the hell? And with an empty tier, might as well make it the Undead tier. And I just got Boomer, so I'm celebrating by giving him a shot, he seem's wild and crazy enough to try, LOL! And his ears make him look like trolls are a distant relation to elves).

Also I ran out of elves. smilie

WHY AM I STILL PARTICIPATING IN THIS???!?!?!?!?!!? LOL!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:18 04/10/2013 by niceguy1
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#73 Posted: 02:09:26 04/10/2013
spyro is about x3 smaller then her, if he tries to "kiss" he would probably get injured or eaten

smilie JUST LIKE ME!
smilie seriously-just-seriously
Bison Graves Green Sparx Gems: 366
#74 Posted: 03:03:03 04/10/2013
Honestly, for Skylanders, I prefer Bromance Shipping. So much room for that, lol.
For example, Trigger Happy and Pop Fizz seem like a solid duo for bromantic relations. Camo and Zap, or Sprocket and Drobot are other examples of solid bromances.
---
Portal Master since 2011
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#75 Posted: 10:49:10 04/10/2013
If I ship anyone I support my own fan ship Star Strike X Grim Creeper because my FC is actually their child
---
henlo
#76 Posted: 12:06:44 04/10/2013
Quote: niceguy1

Yup, that's right niceguy.
Also why am I not seeing Hex in this family tree anywhere? D:

Because NINJAsk only mentioned someone saying Ninjini is grandma to Stealth Elf, who is mother to Whisper Elf. She said this confused her, so I graphed it out. smilie

So, FINE! LOL!

smilie X smilie
|
smilie X smilie
|
smilie X smilie
|
smilie

(People seem to like to ship Stealth Elf with Flameslinger, so what the hell? And with an empty tier, might as well make it the Undead tier. And I just got Boomer, so I'm celebrating by giving him a shot, he seem's wild and crazy enough to try, LOL! And his ears make him look like trolls are a distant relation to elves).

Also I ran out of elves. smilie

WHY AM I STILL PARTICIPATING IN THIS???!?!?!?!?!!? LOL!

1) i dont know! YOU CHOSE YOURSELF TO COME HERE!!
2) swithched boomer with thumback for own reasons
3) i tought Punk Shock was a "sort of "elf?
4) i am against smiliexsmilie cause...it just sounds wierd!
#77 Posted: 09:32:50 05/10/2013
I'm not diving into Swap Force because 1) I'm not getting Swap Force and 2) Because of this, I don't know any characters, smilie

Also, Ninjini and Thumpback? Thumback seems like 90% a whale, that's a little too bestiality for me, LOL!

Yeah, smilie and smilie sounds off to me, too, that's why I explained I only did that because people always do that. smilie
---
#78 Posted: 11:19:52 05/10/2013
(coughdidntrecievehimyetbutiwascelebratingthatimightgetThumpbacksooncough)

sorry, that was needed......

well, there no elves in swap force, only Ninja Stealth Elf and smilie but....thats it
both female
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#79 Posted: 00:18:25 07/10/2013
When I first saw Thumpback I thought he was a Humpback
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#80 Posted: 12:30:50 07/10/2013
smilie smilie THATS PARENTING!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#81 Posted: 13:09:54 07/10/2013
^hmmm......pet X Dark Elf?
ok then *^*
Lilly Windwave Red Sparx Gems: 59
#82 Posted: 10:24:37 21/10/2013
I Ship mostly popular ones but my fave is sorta crack

smilie x smilie

ds outa charge. gotta go!
---
Hey You! Tweet this! Just saw swap force today, and they swapped mah pants! #swapforce #yomama
#83 Posted: 11:28:47 21/10/2013
Quote: Lilly Windwave
I Ship mostly popular ones but my fave is sorta crack

smilie x smilie

ds outa charge. gotta go!

ok so we have people shipping Birds with Elves and people who ship Ice-Warriors and birds?
yeah sure and i ship smilie X smilie smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#84 Posted: 14:54:57 21/10/2013
Quote: Arc of Archives
The only pairings I support are Sprocket x Boomer(classic- I imagine their relationship would develop a lot like Sonic and Princess Sally from SatAM), and my other favourite...
[User Posted Image]

That is one image that will haunt my nightmares for a very long time :P

Roller Brawl X Night Shift
Oh, and Hex is obviously Kaos's mother in disguise, interpret however you want.
Scratch X Drobot.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#85 Posted: 15:08:11 21/10/2013
Scratch X Drobot doesnt sound that wrong...
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#86 Posted: 13:15:27 03/11/2013
smilie and smilie ..
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#87 Posted: 13:37:33 03/11/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the topic is back

smilie X smilie HARDCORE YOLO!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#88 Posted: 16:47:13 03/11/2013
Spyro x Ninjini is the best canon ship ever and I love that the devs put that in. :)

Aww, yay, the WhirlRoaster pic I did that A7XSparx colored made it in here. ^_^ She got me shipping those two, too. It's a cute and unique ship and works nicely. :)

Can't stand BashWing since it completely disrespects Flashwing's thoughts on things, but I'm not gonna bother anyone who does like it so long as they don't bother me for my favorite ships.

Which brings me to... Stealth Elf x Hex! Been shipping these two since SSA and I'm never gonna stop. :)
#89 Posted: 16:57:53 03/11/2013
Quote: Razz
Spyro x Ninjini is the best canon ship ever and I love that the devs put that in. smilie

Aww, yay, the WhirlRoaster pic I did that A7XSparx colored made it in here. smilie She got me shipping those two, too. It's a cute and unique ship and works nicely. smilie

Can't stand BashWing since it completely disrespects Flashwing's thoughts on things, but I'm not gonna bother anyone who does like it so long as they don't bother me for my favorite ships.

Which brings me to... Stealth Elf x Hex! Been shipping these two since SSA and I'm never gonna stop. smilie

So I was right about Stealth Elf being - youknowwhatImeansmilie-?

lol, I ship Dark Stealth Elf with Star Strike, its not wierd at all
#90 Posted: 18:24:54 03/11/2013
She is in my headcanon, anyway. :D

Hee, Dark Stealth Elf x Star Strike sounds pretty great to me. :D
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#91 Posted: 17:06:06 05/11/2013
pfffftt SPYRO and CYNDER forever!!! It's about more than the Skylanders game.... they go way back to the newer Spyro series (LoS games)!! Plus, Spyro wouldn't fall for a Magic element, opposites attract silly!! lololol
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
#92 Posted: 17:19:12 05/11/2013
She is in my headcanon, anyway. smilie

Hee, Dark Stealth Elf x Star Strike sounds pretty great to me. smilie

thank you

I came on it wen I heard Star Strike's pretty dark voice smilie
#93 Posted: 20:47:06 05/11/2013
Ooooo, I didn't know Star Strike had a nice voice! Gonna have to look that up. :)

re: Cynder x Sparx
They don't go "way back" if you don't interpret things that way. Their relationship is no more or less canon than Spyro x Ninjini.
#94 Posted: 08:36:37 06/11/2013
Ooooo, I didn't know Star Strike had a nice voice! Gonna have to look that up. smilie

My thoughts exactly, LOL!

(Like him, if I HAD gotten Swap Force, Star Strike is one newbie I'd make sure to get, I think the robe look is cool)
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#95 Posted: 15:36:35 06/11/2013
Zap and punk shock.

And how would tree rex X stealth elf work? I'd go into to specifics but I like this website...
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me