Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Giving up on ghost roaster and darklight crypt
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Giving up on ghost roaster and darklight crypt [CLOSED]
bigdaddy81 Green Sparx Gems: 381
#101 Posted: 03:35:28 03/09/2013
Bought 2 at Walmart a few days ago in Mechanicsburg, PA and bought 2 more today at Target in Harrisburg, PA.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#102 Posted: 05:50:16 03/09/2013
Quote: bigdaddy81
Bought 2 at Walmart a few days ago in Mechanicsburg, PA and bought 2 more today at Target in Harrisburg, PA.

I've been to those stores it's where I go when i visit family in PA. Have family in hummelstown.
Mage0069 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1785
#103 Posted: 13:16:17 03/09/2013
I have been to my local Walmart now for almost 2 weeks every morning and afternoon and they still don't have them. I'm beginning to think they won't or they got some and just sold that fast.
---
Need Nitro Magna Charge
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#104 Posted: 13:28:35 03/09/2013
Quote: Mage0069
I have been to my local Walmart now for almost 2 weeks every morning and afternoon and they still don't have them. I'm beginning to think they won't or they got some and just sold that fast.

I haven't been nearly that aggressive with hunting, but I have visited a couple of WalMarts several times over the past few weeks, ever since the reports of newly-shipped Darklight Crypts hit these forums. I haven't seen a single one, either, Mage0069. It appears to be a VERY hit-or-miss thing depending on your location. It obvious that Darklight Crypt packs ARE hitting shelves across the nation (just look at how new Darklight Crypt prices on eBay have plummeted over the past two weeks ... from like $120+ down to $40+ in some cases) .... but it also seems they're hitting the shelves only in very sporadic locations ... there hasn't been a predictable "flow" of new stock from one coast toward the other ... the packs are just popping-up randomly all over the place.

If you've been shopping that hard for 2 weeks straight, I'd say keep it up and be patient. Or, if you need a break, just buy one off eBay now ... the prices are better than they've been for a long time, and they're bound to start going back up at some point between now and the holiday season.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Mage0069 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1785
#105 Posted: 16:27:49 03/09/2013
Well I already have one loose I bought off Craigslist for almost nothing but its killing me to not have the cards it almost feels incomplete. I guess I'm nuts I was gonna just use the other set to try and get boomer since he is the last forgotten i need that would be pricey to get. I'm not gonna give that's for sure it's not taking anything out of my way to check walmart that much. Here lately my routine is consisting of dropping my daughter off at school, going to walmart, going to work and then back to walmart on my lunch break and then hitting it up that afternoon when I get off.
---
Need Nitro Magna Charge
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#106 Posted: 17:00:28 03/09/2013
Quote: Mage0069

Check target too. I found mine in target this past weekend. target is getting these too.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#107 Posted: 17:21:04 03/09/2013
Missed out on them at Target.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#108 Posted: 17:55:42 03/09/2013
The thing about Walmart is if the shelves are stocked, they won't put them out. It isn't new stock (as if that makes them put them out quickly anyways), so they get thrown up into overstock. Last time I went by my closest Walmart, the shelves were full (albeit with nothing very interesting, just lots of Flashwings and other common stuff). And if an employee is a Skylanders fan and did know that the Darklight Crypts were in high demand, they might just buy it themselves.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#109 Posted: 18:02:34 03/09/2013

lol! Now that's something. I live in Harrisburg as well. I checked out the Mechanicsburg Walmart on Friday and saw none. Was going to look at Harrisburg Target today but apparently it doesn't sound like there will be much need for that anymore. Oh well smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
bigdaddy81 Green Sparx Gems: 381
#110 Posted: 23:24:58 03/09/2013

Sorry, I meant Walmart in West York, PA. I didn't see any at Walmart in Mechanicsburg, PA.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me