Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
to wish or not to wish [CLOSED]
jcandance Red Sparx Gems: 88
#1 Posted: 19:28:17 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
So right now I have my Grill master Chop Chop (and i bought the house, alas too late to finish the timed quest.

I'm now saving my wish stones for the hall of Legends. Once I've got that, my question is it worth it to keep wishing once you've got the top prize (as it seems that the "luck" meter has changed to be one without levels, or should I simply save my wishstones until September 1 and wish the heck out of next months top prize? Or wait for them to release more alter ego's back from "out of the vault".
lady_valdyme Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#2 Posted: 19:40:57 12/08/2013
I personally would wait until next month to wish heavily for that prize... I just don't see the point in wishing after winning the grand prize (unless, like you said, they release alter egos from the vault) unless you like to get your decorations that way... Personally I think it would be better to hold onto them.
---
Red Panda does not approve.
#3 Posted: 19:45:28 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I've gotten shrines before, which is nice, but I just know what your "luck" is at now that you have gotten top prize.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 21:42:08 12/08/2013
Shrines, houses and alter egos (other than the featured alter ego) are very rare prizes in my experience (including based on what people have said on this board). But it may be that you'd get at least one of them per 200 stones. Guaranteed payout or the possibility of multiple rewards? Hard question, but for now I plan to buy more halls of legends with my extra stones.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 01:35:21 13/08/2013
I always save my stones until the next month once I get the alter ego. This month was different because they threw in the other alter egos until the 4th, so I kept putting stones in until then. Now I'm saving them.
#6 Posted: 15:49:45 17/08/2013 | Topic Creator
So I'm now at 121 stones. So the new question is should i buy the Hall of Legends when i hit 200, or should i just collect stones until i get to the next month, win the newest item, and THEN buy the hall.

Is the hall worth it?
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#7 Posted: 22:02:00 17/08/2013
I'd save for the monthly prize personally. Last prize took me 128 stones to get. Hall of legends isn't going anywhere.
Winternights7 Green Sparx Gems: 166
#8 Posted: 08:24:54 18/08/2013
Hall of legends are great if you have enough stones to play with as they give good returns in terms if gold, energy and gems. But I would save a few more up for next month's altered before splashing out your stones smilie
---
********** user name: Su Winter **********
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me