Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage > Credit goes to TheAFH013 - Earliest Spyro 2 Trailer
Page 1 of 1
Credit goes to TheAFH013 - Earliest Spyro 2 Trailer [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#1 Posted: 07:17:54 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Watch it, it's interesting, especially Gulp's Overlook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqBbhz7IoQ
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#2 Posted: 17:11:38 11/08/2013
....WHY does the time I want to watch something the most, the Wifi I am using restricts it? PSH.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 14:06:59 12/08/2013
Cool!!

Quote: Sesshomaru75
I have to say that that version of Gulp's Overlook looks much more interesting than the final product. Not to mention that it actually looks like an overlook and not a dungeon like it did in the final version of the game.

Also, I like how the exit portals in the trailer were the same ones from the first game. lol

Yeah, in the game it seems to be a dungeon, not an Overlook.

The good thing is they change the exit portals, it look exactly the same thing as the first game except for "EXIT" text smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#4 Posted: 23:09:15 13/08/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I have to say that that version of Gulp's Overlook looks much more interesting than the final product. Not to mention that it actually looks like an overlook and not a dungeon like it did in the final version of the game.

Also, I like how the exit portals in the trailer were the same ones from the first game. lol

This.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 00:05:38 14/08/2013
Gulps place does look cool, the sky and the clear spot for Ripto to sit, they probably changed it because they wanted him to fall after Gulp's defeat.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Spyro557 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3796
#6 Posted: 23:05:52 18/08/2013
In the trailer the Colossus portal is definitely not there. That is an interesting find that he found!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me