Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sorting [CLOSED]
Charred Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#1 Posted: 14:47:39 02/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anyone understand how the character sorting works? I am refering to the order that the characters are listed under their respective elements.

Typically it orders them: any character less than 12, (giants, specials, alts, legends), regular skylands. I like this order because the ones I use the most are at the top.

However, sometimes the order sticks and it leaves level 12 regular ones that you have just finished leveling at the top. I'd like to get those level 12 regulars down to the bottom since I am done working on them.

Anyone know how to trigger the sorting? It makes fore more efficient character selection for missions, etc.

Thanks
---
Activate name: Charred
Moorea12 Green Sparx Gems: 464
#2 Posted: 01:19:10 03/08/2013
I'm not sure how it works either. I've witnessed mine moving around over the course of a day. Someone will be at the top one minute, in the middle later that day.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5329
#3 Posted: 01:35:54 03/08/2013
It seems to me that the top Skylander is the newest one released (Scarlet, Punch and Grill Master all all first in their element.

All the others conform to the pattern you mentioned
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#4 Posted: 08:55:09 03/08/2013
It's been changing around since one of the big updates a few months ago. Seems to have settled down now but like Moorea12 says, I've seen the orders change over the course of a day. The inconsistencies are kind of annoying, especially when you go to fill all your giant houses in a row!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me