darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Why does everyone seem to not like Double Trouble and Voodood?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Why does everyone seem to not like Double Trouble and Voodood? [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#51 Posted: 07:52:22 08/03/2014
Way ahead of ya Clayface. smilie and smilie were my first favorite Magic Skylanders and both made me so happy to see how op they both were. Just to see what appeared to be a tiki mage who's just for comic relief be one of the most powerful guys just made me more happy than anyone from the 1st game. Well Except for smilie who seriously made me the happiest guy to see my favorite dude be one of the most powerful Skylanders.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Baron Sharpfin Green Sparx Gems: 417
#52 Posted: 01:45:58 09/03/2014
I can't stand Double Trouble... His voice man, its like nails on a chalkboard for me. The only Skylander I sold!
---
smilie Fear the Fish
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#53 Posted: 17:55:53 30/03/2014
Out of all 32 original Skylanders, smilie is by far my least favorite. He's so... ugly! I mean, they improved his sculpture and artwork in the Gen 2 games, but... not only is he ugly, he isn't very fun to play as either. smilie I actually think is quite underrated. Heck, even smilie is kind of underrated too.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#54 Posted: 10:16:19 02/04/2014
Quote:
IMO, ALL the Giants are garbage. I played through the first 10 levels of Giants with only the Giants characters -- big mistake. I did not have fun playing with any of them. I eventually used the Sky Diamond trick in Swap Force to unlock all their powers, and I still found all 8 to be horrible. I then went back to playing core characters (some SSA, some SG) to finish the game, and I had 10x more fun.

Thats a bit harsh . The first time i played giants the main characters used were Tree Rex and Legendary Bouncer . I had plenty of fun .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#55 Posted: 10:00:28 12/04/2014
I like Ninjini but her concept... yeeeh its bad... she isnt really a ninja if you ask me
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#56 Posted: 21:55:56 21/04/2014
Double trouble is my favourite character. Voodood... Not so much.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#57 Posted: 23:36:13 14/11/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Voodood was surprisingly, one of the worst selling Skylanders.

Double Trouble is disliked for his voice.

BUT I WUV HIS VOICE ITS THE BEST!!!
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#58 Posted: 23:29:49 04/04/2015
I agree that Double Trouble being under appreciated seems downright silly; he's been one of the most mobile Skylanders in the game since his release. I mean, what's not to like about being able to 'lock on' to an enemy with his eldritch beam and go in circles around them, zapping them consecutively while they struggle to hit him? His idol drones work to a similar effect. And his magic bombs clear out crowds really well if you can time them properly. Double Trouble is also quite funny; he does lots of things that are surprisingly silly at various points in a level. He was one of my favorites in Giants, and I still acknowledge him as great to this day.

I liked Voodood a lot in Giants, but over time I found his fighting style to be increasingly a problem. His tripwire traps were effective back then, and you could mix it up with axe swings, but now it seems like using tripwire is about all I do with Voodood; his axe attacks don't work as well anymore for me and the zipline attack isn't safe if you're fighting something that can't be shocked. It gets boring pressing the same button all the time, and unlike with Sonic Boom, I don't get good results when I do that with Voodood.
#59 Posted: 09:57:22 05/04/2015
I only play with Voodoods axe attacks . I only use his tripwire for enemies standing on a platform above me .
---
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#60 Posted: 22:40:24 05/04/2015
^What's wrong with you, the Giants are awesome!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#61 Posted: 00:22:03 06/04/2015
Ooga Booga, DT lookin googa.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#62 Posted: 14:55:42 25/06/2015
Quote: ClayFace
Everyone's always like "Magic is Awesome because of Spyro and Wrecking Ball!" Really, have you guys never upgraded Double Trouble or Voodood? They are ridiculously overpowered (Yes more than Ultimate Spinner) and are a LOT stronger than those two.

I LOVE Double Trouble and Voodude!!!

They can kick some serious hiney!!!
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:40 26/06/2015 by INTIMIDAT3R
#63 Posted: 19:45:35 25/06/2015
I bought a an S2 Double Trouble in a baggie a couple weeks back . SCORE !
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me