First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Skylander dreams [CLOSED]
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#101 Posted: 18:57:56 08/04/2014
Well, I remember a part of a dream where smilie and smilie were in some sort of weird fight, and someone saying something that implied smilie was a cheapskate, and then it went to what seemed like my aunt's backyard, turning into a strange thing involving cats near a yellow slide, and then I awoke before the dream could finish. At one point in the dream, I saw smilie carrying something in a blue area while walking in a diagonal towards the camera. That's probably the strangest dreams i've had in recent memory.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:18:46 27/04/2014 by ItalianGamer97
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#102 Posted: 20:03:17 08/04/2014
I had a dream where I found the Bronze & Silver Trap Shadow and the Silver & Gold Stink Bomb.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#103 Posted: 08:05:50 21/04/2014
Okay my dream was really long so I'm only gonna tell you the Skylander bit.

I'd finished playing the game at Game and went to the Skylander section. I saw a figure from the other game and said, "Spore is copying Skylanders now!".
I then spotted a Skylander and turned it around. It said on the back, "Space element." I was really excited so I asked if I could take a picture to put on darkSpyro since it wasn't for sale. They said yes so I did. It was a small canon, probably like the adventure items.

I think my mind was making up Skylanders 4 things o-e

Oh, I also saw a white Skylander that looked like Boom Jet with a jaw that could move.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#104 Posted: 23:18:40 23/04/2014
Here's a few dreams that are kinda Skylanders-related: In one dream, I was fighting a paper towel or tissue creature by tearing at it for a little while at one point during the dream, but then here's the Skylanders-related bit: The dream transitioned to a creature that looked like a strange mix between smilie and a greeble. Or maybe it was just smilie.

Another dream involved me playing with a toy of Woody from Toy Story and a weird action figure of smilie in a packaging that looked like it would be used for containing meat. At one point,smilie' face inexplicably melted, and Woody said something that would've been more appropriate to say to Buzz, but then Woody realized it wasn't Buzz he was talking to, it was smilie!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:16 27/04/2014 by ItalianGamer97
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#105 Posted: 01:58:08 24/04/2014
I had a dream a couple of nights ago where I got three Skylander variants for my birthday. One was Nitro Freeze Blade, another was a blue and white striped LC Wham-Shell, and I forgot what the third was smilie
---
Purple dragon.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#106 Posted: 00:56:06 27/04/2014
Ooh my first Skylander dream .

I was in a huge public bathroom with some of my skylanders <we were at the basins and mirrors> and well Stink Bomb was on the loo right at the end of the passage <he never closed the toilet door > .
Then he got off and walked past me . I greeted him but he just ignored me . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#107 Posted: 16:12:24 27/04/2014
Here's another Skylanders dream I had: I dreamt that LC smilie was a swapper! and here's a funny thing: on the magnets, instead of the two silver magnets you'd normally see on a swapper, the magnet ends looked like a flat version of smilie's face, with a dot that didn't look like it was supposed to go there. I swapped the swappable LC smilie with my smilie, and I got Enchanted Hoot Strike and Star Loop. and then the dream ended.
---
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#108 Posted: 16:23:36 27/04/2014
In January I had a dream about Dune Bug (Before I had him).

I found a guy selling Skylanders and if I paid £40 I could get Skylanders for £1 I got Dune Bug sort of but it didn't make much sense because he had lots of made up toy variants and I didn't even get him before I woke up.

I also had dreams about having Swap Force before it came out only to disappointed when I woke up.
---
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#109 Posted: 14:59:26 03/08/2014
I just had a dream I went into Gamestop and they had a Trap Team double pack with S4 Gillgrunt and a new character that looked like a blue Mastermind, and they were lined up vertically instead of horizontally like usual. I told the manager and they hid it but after I took a picture of it. Also, Ignitor (S1 and S2) came with weird egg-like Ignitor packages... smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#110 Posted: 08:07:31 12/08/2014
Last night I had a dream about Skylanders Trap Team temporarily being in my house and I tried to record the character collection screen buy somehow I never did and it had to be taken away.
---
#111 Posted: 15:52:11 28/08/2014
I just had a dream last night where I had Trap Team before it came out, and for some reason, I was able to use the Swap Force portal with it. When I put Snap Shot on the portal, for some reason, instead of being blue, he was RED in the game, he had a completely different name, and instead of saying his catchphrase, he said complete gibberish that I could not understand at all. smilie I'm pretty sure that I also saw a villain that vaguely resembled a light-blue Broccoli Guy? It showed the villain's name, but I can't remember what the name was. smilie
---
Purple dragon.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#112 Posted: 00:13:42 08/11/2014
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
I had a strange dream where they had new versions of Eruptor in shops. There was a Series 2 in his Series 1 pose, and a new pose with removable silver lava coming out of his mouth. Strange thing was that they were in Series 3 packaging, and you could buy them from machines too.
That is my heaven! If only that were real...

Quote: alicecarp
Ages ago, I dreamt that I was at Toys R Us and I saw some rare alter ego of Thumpback. I couldn't remember his name, but I remembered that he was indigo and silver and he costed about £50.

Another dream I had recently was where I was playing Skylanders 4 and the ending involved Kaos turning good and joining the Skylanders.
You must be psycic!

I had a dream (before SF came out, but after giants) that I was in a huge circular room (resembled the inside of a best buy. It had black windowless walls, and black floors and ceiling. There were a few people standing around, but all quite calmly, not running and screaming like they should have. ) and they had NOTHING but skylanders. The display was right in the middle of the room, and on both sides it had skylanders on it.

I remember seeing a weird Crusher (It said S2 on the package. By the way, I went to target the next day, and the Crusher eraser looked just like what I saw in my dream! It was serious deja vu! smilie
no no no, not that one!)

A S4 smilie, S2 smilie, scarlet Ninjini, and some chase variants. I also saw an ad (on a Hi-def Tv) for a new game that said "Now Skylanders can be chopped in half!"

I also saw some clear pieces of plastic, that had no label of what you do with them, but I grabbed some (they looked slightly like traps, I wish I saw more gimmck stuff, I might have been right about that too!)

I remember looking for where to pay, and realized a sign that said "FREE SKYLANDERS! Take some!" So I went to walk out, but I realised that there were no doors. I dropped my arm full of skylanders and panicked, then woke up.

Looking back on it, maybe it was for condemed skylander addicts. I also think I was Re-reading Harry Potter 5 at the time, and had gotten to the part where there was a windowless room, so maybe that had something to do with it. They say that dreams are mixed up memories of what has happened to you. I guess I must have traveled to the future and don't remember it...
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:58 08/11/2014 by mega spyro
Pain yatta Green Sparx Gems: 373
#113 Posted: 10:02:41 08/11/2014
I had a dream when I was in sky lands and I was a smilie (my favorite skylander) and smilie was with me a we defeat kaos
---
Minis are so cute smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Its the 3 frito lay smiliesmiliesmilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#114 Posted: 14:56:01 08/11/2014
Once i had a dream when I was going hunting for The Trap 8 pack and it was broken but i still bought it so i slightly took them out and they were still ok so i put them in my trap holder but i took my angel trap and played with steamed broccoli guy, Then we also got Blastermind too. Then the next morning i wook up all excited i look around my room for Blastermind and the angel trap then to realize it was a dream -Facepalm-
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#115 Posted: 15:58:29 08/11/2014
I had a dream last night i was looking for the kaos trap..
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#116 Posted: 08:44:19 09/11/2014
Had a dream about getting the Trap 8-Pack

What surprised me in that dream was the 8-Pack coming out in Aus...
Edit: and then it comes out the day afterwards smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:25 10/11/2014 by Arc of Archives
#117 Posted: 16:17:10 10/11/2014
Had a dream last night where I played with Boom Jet in Trap Team, and when I opened up the Skylander menu, it showed Wildfire instead of Boom Jet. :/ The background of the screen was also the same as Swap Force's.
---
Purple dragon.
LePickleofDoom Green Sparx Gems: 360
#118 Posted: 21:47:49 20/11/2014
Well, as a result of the overstocking of Swarms, I suppose, I dreamed that Best Buy was selling Granite Swarm. It was black and green and looked awesome.
---
Oh Actvision, what shall you do when your cash cow is milked dry. If your immediate answer isn't "Rerelease Call of Duty of course!", you have let us down.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#119 Posted: 05:01:31 21/11/2014
Quote: Matteomax
I had a dream where I found the Bronze & Silver Trap Shadow and the Silver & Gold Stink Bomb.

I'm just going to point this out but I have seen both of these at the same location before. I bought a different character though. smilie

I had a dream I was Camo and me and Skylander Spyro where talking and we ran into Bentley and Classic Spyro and we decided to go to Midnight Mountain but before we could get there I woke up.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#120 Posted: 11:23:24 21/11/2014
I just had a dream I was playing Swap Force you could Chapter Select certain areas of the story (you could also revisit those dialogue cutscenes anytime). Woodburrow was MUCH bigger but there these random characters running around the hub all hyper... and the text boxes were really hard to read for some reason... smilie
#121 Posted: 19:16:45 21/11/2014
Another Dream i had, I went to Toys R s and found the Light and Dark characters and this is what happened

Me: -walks to skylander section- Oh cool! Tuff Luck and Blastermind! -looks behind mirror of mystery pack- OMG DAD IT'S THE LIGHT AND DARK CHARACTERS!

Dad: Oh cool!

Me: DAD THESE AREN'T EVEN OUT YET!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET IT WE HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!

Dad: How much money are both of those?

Me: Strangely they are both 10 dollars.. I mean it has a adventure pack, a skylander and a trap. Strange! Oh and look Blackout and Spotlight are there!

Dad: So 20 bucks?

Me: Yes can we get it?

Dad: No

ME: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Dad: Christmas is coming and we told you Bushwhack was the last one before christmas!

Me: BUT IT'S LIGHT AND DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE I'LL SCREAM IF I DON'T GET IT!

Dad: Fine we'll get it!

Me: YAYYYY! -buys-

-wHEN WE GET HOME-

mE: lets play lets play lets playy!!!! -opens up the action packs and pulls out Spotlight- SPOTLIGHT! -pulls out light trap- AWESOME! -pulls out suncraper spire- AAAAAAAH! -pulls out Knight Light- HES SO AMAZING!

And then we placed them on the portal and we played Suncraper Spire and Trapped Luminous. I don't feel like telling the rest. When i woke up i (once again) looked around my room and in my trap team box and they weren't there and then this was me:

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mom: What?

Me: MY LIGHT AND DARK SKYLANDERS ARE GONE! I JUST GOT THEM LAST NIGHT!

Mom: Uhh You didn't buy skylanders last night.

Me: POOP IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#122 Posted: 20:38:15 22/11/2014
I had a dream i found the kaos trap... It's haunting my dreams!
#123 Posted: 13:27:48 14/12/2014
Geez, why am I having dreams about Wildfire lately? :/

I had a dream maybe about a couple of weeks ago where I was in a BJ's/Sam's Club-like store, and I was looking at a shelf with Skylanders on it. I think I saw a couple of Trap Masters that didn't exist, but I saw one Magna Charge box; the bottom was fine, but the top wasn't Magna; it was the upper half of Wildfire! o.o

Maybe my dreams are trying to tell me something...
---
Purple dragon.
#124 Posted: 03:30:33 15/12/2014
I had a dream that robbers were in my house and we beat them up with some empty Skylander packaging. The power of Traptanium! smilie
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#125 Posted: 03:32:25 15/12/2014
I had a dream, that I had a blue Bash, and a weird Green variant of Drill Sergeant, and his arms were falling apart...
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#126 Posted: 09:14:26 15/12/2014
Last week i dreamed that Eon had two rival daughters using their powers to attack each other but their duel was causing wild magic and hurricanes all over Skylands . I was hiding in a Mabu House
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#127 Posted: 01:35:53 17/12/2014
I had a dream about Light and Dark where i got them early
---
#128 Posted: 12:24:52 19/12/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I had a dream that robbers were in my house and we beat them up with some empty Skylander packaging. The power of Traptanium! smilie

I had this dream again. smilie
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me