Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sanctuaries still broken :( [CLOSED]
AtticusMom1313 Red Sparx Gems: 83
#1 Posted: 23:33:49 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Even after the Tuesday update my sanctuaries are still broken. Plus I am a little concerned that since the treasure chest goal was added, I have not had a single chest appea! I've cleared trolls and sheep, but no chests.
I was cheated out of the Chompy Gift Shop reward - there was/is no way I can travel 59 more times to Dark Water Cove in 19 hours. Remember I was without balloons for a week. While I am happy to have a partial game fix, I am still very discouraged!!
kevinsm2769 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#2 Posted: 03:53:34 25/07/2013
Quote: AtticusMom1313
Even after the Tuesday update my sanctuaries are still broken. Plus I am a little concerned that since the treasure chest goal was added, I have not had a single chest appea! I've cleared trolls and sheep, but no chests.
I was cheated out of the Chompy Gift Shop reward - there was/is no way I can travel 59 more times to Dark Water Cove in 19 hours. Remember I was without balloons for a week. While I am happy to have a partial game fix, I am still very discouraged!!

I am getting really irrateted now, it has been 9 days and still no sanctuaries and no giant houses as they are locked by spyro. I am calling Activision a third time tomorrow and you should do the same.
---
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of others.
skylanderGIRLz Green Sparx Gems: 226
#3 Posted: 14:07:39 25/07/2013
Quote: kevinsm2769
Quote: AtticusMom1313

I am getting really irrateted now, it has been 9 days and still no sanctuaries and no giant houses as they are locked by spyro. I am calling Activision a third time tomorrow and you should do the same.

Honestly, I have a feeling that calling Activision multiple times does not really help. Once is probably enough for them to be aware of the problem, and after that...I'm not sure what that'll help.
#4 Posted: 21:16:23 25/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I was told a fix for the broken sanctuaries is coming next Tuesday.
Mabu Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#5 Posted: 01:02:20 26/07/2013
I had an open support ticket for over a month, I never thought to call an harass them further. When my game was totally messed up for 3 weeks a few months ago I guess I moved on and figured they'd fix it and they did. Maybe the squeaky wheel theory works, but clearly they are aware of the issue and don't want to discourage players.
---
easterro in Lost Islands
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#6 Posted: 01:48:22 26/07/2013
Quote: Mabu
...but clearly they are aware of the issue and don't want to discourage players.

For what it's worth, I'm now more or less addicted to this game, so I won't be walking despite the really annoying problems, particularly for those players outside of the US. HOWEVER, there's no way on earth I'll be recommending this game to anyone new. Gnarly Tree Rex isn't THAT valuable that I'd risk inflicting any grief on family or friends.
#7 Posted: 02:54:35 26/07/2013
Quote: Mabu
I had an open support ticket for over a month, I never thought to call an harass them further. When my game was totally messed up for 3 weeks a few months ago I guess I moved on and figured they'd fix it and they did. Maybe the squeaky wheel theory works, but clearly they are aware of the issue and don't want to discourage players.

I'm not harassing them!!! They are support, that is their job AND the representative who I had told me to call every 3 or 4 days to check status as they have morning meetings where these problems are discussed. I have been nothing but kind the two times I called in the last 10 days and they have been extremely helpful and told me the make sure that everyone who is having problems to call and set up a ticket and forward screen shots of all the problems.
---
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#8 Posted: 06:50:51 26/07/2013
Not unless they have a Skype account.

I'm not paying for an overseas call to potentially be put on hold.

I just regularly harass them on Facebook.
---
banksia123
#9 Posted: 13:41:13 29/07/2013
Well I hope the sanctuaries and giant houses get fixed with tomorrow's update, it has been 14 days with this problem
---
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#10 Posted: 21:41:30 29/07/2013
We believe that the sanctuary bug has been fixed as of today's update! Thank you for your patience.
#11 Posted: 22:01:35 29/07/2013
YES everything is finally fixed, I love how we can use 3 skylanders to activate the sanctuaries now. Game runs smoothly so far no problems
---
#12 Posted: 15:00:19 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Loving the new look and fixed game!!!
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#13 Posted: 15:24:56 01/08/2013
Quote: Advisor_Orville
We believe that the sanctuary bug has been fixed as of today's update! Thank you for your patience.

I still have an issue with Fireworks Zook being stuck as In Use since the 7/15 update. FlavaSprinkles was looking into it after responding to my tweet but haven't heard back from him. Any word on this?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me