Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Level 35 [CLOSED]
goldstock Green Sparx Gems: 181
#1 Posted: 02:23:48 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I've been sitting at level 35, curious how often these updates come out. Right now I'm just collecting gold and wishing stones. No point going after XP if I cant level up.
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#2 Posted: 03:00:19 20/07/2013
I'm in the same boat and have been for months.

It's so annoying.

They will probably release the new levels with Swapforce.

How many of the skylanders do you have?
---
banksia123
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#3 Posted: 11:50:10 20/07/2013
I'm in the same situation. Level 35, 71 skylanders, finished the quests from the last update. Right now I'm leveling up PPF and using my gold to replace everything smaller than a great manor with a slab stone house or an acorn house to make sure I have enough Mabu for any new buildings. I only have 5M gold, but I have around 15000 free Mabu.
bilbobagins3 Gold Sparx Gems: 2869
#4 Posted: 12:20:05 20/07/2013
I decided to go ahead and dump all other houses and go with all stone slab houses. Things like the stronghold and outpost take up way too much room. There does not seem to be a limit on them and since two of them cost the same as an acorn house and you end up with 1000 Mabu instead of 800, they have been my go to. I did decide to leave the Keep as it was a solid count, but the Mabu to space ratio on the other houses sucked. I really wish they would slash the price on the bed and breakfast or I could win one from the well as those have the best Mabu to space ratio. I am hoping with the release of Swap Force will come a massive update that will include more islands, huge level cap bump, and lots of new items, missions, and such. However I would not at all be surprised if we see Lost Islands: Swap Force and it is an entirely new app.
---
I collect way more than just Skylanders and other video games, check it out.

http://ryanwm1.filmaf.com/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:56 20/07/2013 by bilbobagins3
#5 Posted: 13:13:35 20/07/2013
I'm on 67/71 it will be 68 tomorrow.

I culled lots of my small houses ages ago.

That's a good point about the stone slab houses I have 7 and when I get all my skylanders I might do the same.

Oh we've only 80,000,000 coins to save between now and October for the Swap Force. Then there's the general skylanders they are releasing. How many of those are new and how many re-releases of ones we've already got?

I really hope Boomer gets released in some form or another. There were so few available here and my son is so anal when something is missing from his collections.

He's autistic by the way.
---
banksia123
Mabu Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#6 Posted: 03:22:14 22/07/2013
I've always used spare gold to upgrade to space-saving housing and demoing smaller ones and I still do for the most part. It is nice to keep some of the faster collection ones around for the "collect 150 lightbulbs from houses" missions that come up when the level cap raises. I hope the next update comes soon. I have nearly all the Skylanders, just waiting for the 50% off sale for three more elements.
---
easterro in Lost Islands
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#7 Posted: 11:45:12 22/07/2013
Quote: Excelsior
... and my son is so anal when something is missing from his collections.

He's autistic by the way.

Couldn't help laughing when I read this. My game began life as my eight year old autistic son's game. But he'd go into a screaming meltdown every time he'd tap tap tap away collecting experience and inadvertently rush production of something and lose a heap of gems in the process. In the end, he insisted that his parents play the game for him. My wife manages his Farmville game, so I got stuck with Lost Islands. I've certainly been stuck with worse jobs than being ordered to play iPad games.
#8 Posted: 22:08:43 22/07/2013
LOL there are certainly worse jobs.

You now understand why I came in here asking why my game got all the goodies from the wishing well and he didn't.

He wanted both of us to play as a sort of competition. It took months before he would take suggestions from me on how to improve his game.

He collects figures and hates when something is missing from his collection. I'm not paying Ebay prices for figures such as Boomer or other figures not available here. Postage costs put them way beyond his budget.
---
banksia123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me