Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Chronicles of the Bowsers [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 14:49:46 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
This is the first chapter of my story. It is a little dark (no pun intended), so if you can't handle that kind of stuff don't read it. Any feedback is much appreciated, as there is always room for improvements.

“All the previous times, they were all for nothing. The true battle, starts now.” This is what I told myself as I watched the opposing army rise over the horizon, led by the mighty Mario. I catch his glance, we stare for what seems to be an eternity, then he yells “Charge!!”.

They all start running, one of my soldiers starts to move forward anxiously. “Hold your ground Men.” I say. “I will take him myself.”

As the Troops begin to clash, I realize that this is going to be much easier then I expected. We easily outnumber the enemy by 5:1, my army consists of Koopas, Goombas, Paratroops, Thwomps, and artillery. There army seems to consist of mainly Toads and some Yoshis.

My mortal enemy approaches, “What is the meaning of this attack?” he cries,

“GRAHAHA!” I laugh, “You fool, if you hand over the Princess now, I will spare your pathetic civilization from complete and utter destruction.”

He seems to contemplate this for a moment, then he looks up, “I will never surrender the Princess to you Bowser, you don’t deserve her!”

“You think that this whole time I was in love with her? Then you are more of a fool then I thought possible. The power that the Princess contains is more then you could imagine, I need that power, and anyone who stands in my way will die.” His face is in shock, I slash with my claws, aiming for his vitals, he backflips and dodges by a minor margin.

“I cannot let you take the Princess!” He jumps over me, then he realizes that there is no axe to destroy a bridge, or spiked balls to throw me into, there is no way he can even harm me.

I laugh at his horrified face. “Those other times we fought, I let you win, I have no weakness now, and you have no hope in defeating me.” I slash again, this time it makes contact, he reels back a couple of feet.

He stands up, “This is not over yet,” he raises his hand as a Toad tosses him a hammer, he catches it in midair and swings it at me.

I quickly sidestep and fry the Toad with my fire. Then suddenly I feel the hammer make contact with my shell, the impact causes me to fall forwards. I roll left narrowly missing a downward blow. I stand up. “Well, it seems this has gotten interesting.” Focusing my elemental power of fire to conjure a sword and shield, I instantly swing, he has no chance to react, yet somehow a Toad manages to jump in the way and take the full force of the blow.

Both of us stop and look at the Toad who sacrificed himself. Mario looks appalled, but it quickly turns to rage, without so much as a sound he swings his hammer horizontally. I block perfectly with my shield and immediately launch a downward diagonal slash which he sidesteps. He unleashes a flurry of hits, each one more powerful and predictable then the last. I parry all of them with my sword, then I catch one on my shield I quickly stab forward, it is a perfect hit. He drops.

The battlefield goes quiet. I look at the remainder of his troops, “Surrender now, and I will spare you.”

I hear a cough, I look back and see Mario get back to his feet, I hear a few gasps from his soldiers. Mario mutters slowly “I.. Will not... Allow... You... To take.... The Princess!”

There is a giant flash of light and he is covered in flame. “Well, it is certainly getting interesting now!” I say to him. I sheath my sword. “Well, what are you waiting for?”

The fire around him gets incredibly fierce, and he launches a wall of it at me, I cover my face and sustain minimal injuries. I form two orbs of flame and launch them at him. He counters with two of his own, they collide, creating a massive explosion. Under the cover of the blast I launch a triple blast of fire in three separate directions. With the smoke still settling I hear the collision of one of the blasts hit towards my left side. I jump towards the sound and punch the ground, creating an eruption. But he is not here. I look around but I don’t see him, then I realize, I look up, but too late, his flaming fist connects with my jaw.

“ARRGH!” I yell. “That was a good shot, but not good enough.” I retreat into my shell, then I start spinning, faster, faster, faster. I begin to spit fire creating a flaming maelstrom of death around me. I hear him scream as he is sucked in, as well as many others. I stop spinning and quickly face upwards and put everything into one blast.

Bodies rain from the sky, some Toads, Yoshis and even some of my own Troops who got caught in the blast. Then Mario falls. I walk over to him. “ It’s over Mario.” I say smugly.

He looks up at me and says “Why are you doing this Bowser?”.

I look at him dead in the eyes, “You will never know, but, my name is not Bowser, I am Siris.” I immediately pull out my sword and perform an executioners strike. With Mario laying dead in front of me, I turn my eyes toward Toad town.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:15:39 13/03/2014 by kardonis
#2 Posted: 22:37:52 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
This is chapter two, not that anyone will probably ever see this.

After the death of Mario the rest of his forces went down without a fight. “Alright, time to regroup.” I ordered “Today was good, but, there is more to come. The siege on the castle must begin immediately so that the Princess does not escape.” My forces nod in agreement. “Move out!”

As we approach the town I notice that all is quiet. “Fire a shot into the middle of the town.” I ordered. The explosion echoed throughout. “Wait for it.” I said.

The scream echoed even louder than the explosion. “Attack!!” the same voice that screamed uttered this simple command. Suddenly, hundreds of Toads lined the top of the wall. The fire on the tips of their arrows standing out against the night sky. Under the cover of darkness I sprint towards the wall, many of my Troops following. “Sir, what are your commands?” asked one of my Troops. “Destroy the gates, I will take out the archers and provide cover.” I replied.

I leap to the top of the wall, crushing two of the archers. I see the archers on either side of me begin to take a shot. Instinctively I jumped to my left and crushed another archer while the previous two shoot each other. I spit flame to my left and instantly turn and throw another three off the side. A bullet bill obliterates the remaining archers and I hop down into the town.

When I land, I realize just how deserted the town is. There is only one person left. Luigi looks up from the mangled corpse of Princess Daisy, who was struck by a bullet bill moments earlier, he says something under his breath that I cannot hear. Then I see it. His eyes are burning with such a hatred that I have only ever seen in myself.

“You killed my brother, you killed the Princess, now, I will avenge them.” Luigi stated calmly. “You can try.” I stated, “but I doubt you can do much better then your brother.”

He looks at me oddly, then pulls out a battle-axe that was stuck in the ground. I silently draw my sword. He rushes towards me, before he can launch an attack a I bash him in the face with my shield and jump over him and slash downwards, he rolls forward and I turn around and our weapons meet perfectly. He kicks me in the knee and I am forced backwards.

“It appears I was wrong, you are much more powerful then your brother, it is a shame to kill you, but if you insist on it.” My words seemed to resonate with him, he looks away from his weapon, almost in disgust, then I strike, I kick him square in the chest. He gets up, and draws a different weapon. This time it is a dagger, he throws it at me, I easily dodge it and quickly cleave him perfectly in half, top to bottom.

I look around as the town falls silent yet again. I notice an interesting statue in the
centre of the town. “Hmm,” I think aloud, “apparently this is a statue of someone named Chrysus, who was known as the mysterious warrior.” This is odd, I have never heard of him, and have not seen any record anywhere.

Suddenly I hear the sound of a door opening. I turn to see an elderly Toad slowly step out and walk towards me. He looks at me, then walks towards what is left of Luigi. He looks down in sadness, then pulls something out of his pocket. “What are you doing?” I ask him. He gives no response, then I see what he is holding. One of the sacred green mushrooms that are used to restore life. I run towards him and strike him, the mushroom flies, and lands right on Luigi.

His two halves instantly reattach and he gets to his feet. “Now!” he yells, suddenly the town bursts to life, Toads and Yoshis appear from all directions. At the same time my Troops burst through the gates. I am completely surrounded. “Now, you are the one who must surrender.” Luigi states.

I slowly raise my hands behind my head. A couple of Toads lower their weapons. I smile, with a quick stomp forwards I create a fissure that instantly erupts with magma. I leap upwards and spew smoke downwards. I grab Luigi and pull him into the smoke, I feel a blast of fire hit me square in the chest, I drop Luigi. I shoot two pulses of flame, which create a large ring of flame around us. The smoke clears, Luigi, like Mario is coated in flame, but his flame is a spectral green color. I run at him, then slide, he is expecting it, and flips over me while managing to launch a large amount of energy. The energy bounces harmlessly off of my shell, I quickly move backwards and pin him to the ground under my shell. He releases a blast that sends me skyrocketing in the air. Quickly, I draw my sword and, using all my strength, plunge it into the ground. A massive blast erupts from the point of impact, scattering everyone. I quickly rush over and incinerate Luigi.

At this point I realize that the battle is still raging around me. I jump into the battle but one of my Troops tells me to get the Princess, and that they can finish them off. I turn, and sprint towards the castle.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:09 23/10/2013 by kardonis
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 23:34:11 23/10/2013
Wow. this is one helluva good thing you got going here. An idea: Siris strikes a deal with Wario who backstabs him (maybe he has Waluigi too, just putting it out there) I'd also like to see Siris meet midbus, who was basically Pig-Bowser.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#4 Posted: 22:31:09 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Wow. this is one helluva good thing you got going here. An idea: Siris strikes a deal with Wario who backstabs him (maybe he has Waluigi too, just putting it out there) I'd also like to see Siris meet midbus, who was basically Pig-Bowser.

I dunno, maybe after the first "chronicle". Anyway, I really appreciate that you read it. The third chapter is almost finished, just need to do a quick edit.
---
#5 Posted: 01:08:06 25/10/2013
just ideas, looking 4ward to what comes next
---
nyeheheheheh

#6 Posted: 19:48:44 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Just a little bit of backstory before I post the next chapter.

Back in the time before Mario, there were many Bowsers, fifteen in fact, they lived on an island to the east of Yoshi's island. Due to some mysterious reason, the island has disappeared, presumably sunken beneath the waters. As the island was sinking, Kamek, the royal Wizard and Seer, took the child of Corvus, and fled to Yoshi's island, away from the impending doom. That child was Siris, and he was destined to return the family to it's former glory.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#7 Posted: 12:56:50 27/10/2013
wow..... that last part, that backstory
#8 Posted: 12:58:41 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It's time for ch. 3

As I am running towards the castle I see a flash of lightning, a storm is brewing. “Fitting,” I say to myself as the rain starts. The drawbridge is up, I grab the top of the bridge and throw myself through a window, scattering glass everywhere. Landing in a staircase I immediately decide to head upwards towards the throne room.

The door to the throne room is sealed. I hear someone talking on the other side, they are telling the Princess to leave. I charge into the door at full speed. The door shatters, leaving bits of wood all over the floor. The two Royal Guards run at me, I simply swat them away, they don’t get back up. I walk towards the Princess.

She looks at me. “I suppose you are going to kill me now, too.” she stated. “No,” I said, “I have much bigger plans for you, my Princess, I cannot allow you to die now.” just as I finish my sentence she throws something at me. I feel something hit me in the chest. I look down to see a rapier bounce off me. I look at her, “Nice shot.” I say as I pick up the light sword. It weighs virtually nothing, although it is well crafted, it seems fragile. As I am examining her sword she kicks me in the hand and takes the sword back.

I pull out my shield and unsheathe my sword. She rushes me, and unleashes a flurry of hits, a block a few but end up taking most of them. I swing my sword, as she parries with her sword I notice a small crack form in the blade upon impact. I swing again, she swiftly dodges it and attempts to stab me, I block with my shield, and this time she sees it as well. The sword bends and there is a quiet cracking sound. She looks down at her sword, knowing what will happen. I slash horizontally while she is distracted. She looks up just in time to instinctively block with her sword. It shatters, she is left holding a small shard attached to the hilt.

She looks at me, with fear of what I might do, I take the hilt of my sword and bash her in the skull. She instantly falls unconscious. I tie her up and put her in a bag.

I go back to the stairs and climb up to the roof. Awaiting my airships I see that the storm has gotten much worse. It will be a rough ride. Lightning strikes in the distance, I see it connect with something, and fire erupts in the sky. “There goes my escape.” I say aloud. I look down to see that somehow the rest of my troops are being defeated. “What else can go wrong now..” I mutter.

I see an airship approaching from behind. They load the cannons and they fire. The shots connect with the tower. The top falls, as do I. I look down and realize that I won’t survive the fall. I close my eyes and wait for my impending death.

I hit something metallic, I open my eyes to see that I have landed on another ship. “You’re welcome,” says a familiar voice. I look and see my sister at the helm. “Saydhi?! what are you doing here?” I yell.

“Nice to see you too bro,” she quips, “I save your life, again, and your response is to ask me what I am doing here? Typical...”

“Fine, just take me to the rendezvous point, and HARD LEFT!” Saydhi performs a swift barrel roll and narrowly misses two attacks.

I look ahead and see a couple of my airships closing in. As we approach, I leap off the top of Saydhi’s ship and land on the familiar wooden surface. “Captain?!” I yell, “Take the Princess to the hold and signal the other ships to intercept the enemy.”

“Yes Sir,” States the Captain, who I remember to be a student in the Boomerang Academy. “Everyone! Our speed needs to be higher. Throw any excess weight overboard!” The crew starts discarding various items, repair materials, Bullet Bills, and rations to name a few. The thwomps are dropped out of the cargo hold, on top of any unsuspecting victims below.

“Sir?” Asks another familiar voice. I look and see Commander Melek of the Paratroopas. “What is it Commander?” I reply. “Paratroop squadron 54 ready for launch, Sir!” The Commander retreats into his winged shell, which is unique due to it’s blue color and spikes attached to it. The wings spread, and he launches upwards, followed by six others in a V-formation behind him.

With the excess weight gone we are easily leaving the enemy airships behind. “It will be only a matter of minutes before we reach the rendezvous point.” States the Pilot.

“Good,” I reply, “There is no one left to stop us. When we reach the cliffs, I shall use the power of the Princess to raise the lost city. From there I can finally free my family from centuries of bonding. This world will be ours, and ours alone!”
---
#9 Posted: 13:00:03 27/10/2013
wow..... again
#10 Posted: 23:53:09 28/10/2013
Centuries of bonding? their prioson was spending time with one another for all eternity?
---
nyeheheheheh

#11 Posted: 00:06:27 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ugh, typo.....

Anyway, a quick little thing before I post the next chapter.

The whole family started from one Bowser, Thane. He is considered the father of everything, the land, the sea, all existence. Thane had three children, Ausar, Raidriar, and Isa. Thane decided that before he died, he would need to appoint someone to rule in his place. Ausar and Raidriar fought each other for the throne, when they had kids, (all three of them had five) they were taught to hate the other side, starting a civil war. While Ausar and Raidriar were fighting, Isa quietly took the throne with Thane's guidance. The two didn't even notice, continuing their war with each other. Shortly after Thane's death, the battles became more intense, eventually leading to the destruction of both Ausar and Raidriar in one cataclysmic event. Afterwards, Isa was assassinated by one of her own children, Godwyn, who then took the throne.

At this time the war with the Toads was in bloom, but I'll post more about that later.

I guess that wasn't very short, huh?
---
#12 Posted: 22:21:27 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ch. 4

As the airship touches down on the cliffs, I look out to the vast emptiness that is the ocean. The Princess is brought out of the ship, and set beside me. She is breathing, but still unconscious. The rain has stopped, and left a clear, star-filled sky.

“The time is not right, we need to wait until dawn before we can start the ceremony.” I say to no one in particular.

I hear the sound of flapping wings and look over to see a lone paratroopa land beside me. “Sir, I come bearing an urgent letter from Kamek.” He says as he hands me the letter.

My Liege, I have done some research on the texts we have recovered from theToads. It seems that the island was sunk during what they called the great war.

“The warrior Chrysus entered the castle alone, preferring to deal with these ‘Monsters’ by himself. We backed him up with long range weaponry, and fought off any troops that stood in his way. Shortly after he entered, the ground shook with a tremendous roar. The castle sank beneath the waves, but, the castle seemed to also be fading from existence. We presume he went down with the castle, but we have had no sight of a Bowser since.”

This is not good, this is the warrior who single-handedly killed every living Bowser. Forgive me for not having faith, but you need to be careful, his power borders on absolute.

~ Kamek

I crumple the paper in my hands. If what he says is true, then there is even more of a reason to enter the castle. I must avenge my ancestors that died to protect me.

Two other airships touch down near the first one, just as the dawn begins to break. “Alright Men, I’ve just got word from Kamek that inside the castle is a power far greater then any have ever seen. If it escapes, it will mean destruction of everything we have ever known. I will enter alone, if it defeats me, you must not let it escape.” I say to my troops.

A hand raises. “What is it?” I ask. “If this castle has held the being for this long already, why are we allowing it to escape?” Says an older soldier, a veteran of many battles.

“This being killed the entire royal family, without even a hint of remorse, he slaughtered not only our armies, but also the citizens of our kingdoms. He must pay for what he has done, the history of the Bowsers will once again be written in blood!” My speech seems to motivate the troops, dispelling the worry and discontent. “The ceremony is ready to commence,” I say as I lift up the still unconscious princess, “Thane, master of everything this world contains, give me your power, and allow me to raise your once glorious kingdom from the depths of the past!”

“Let it be so, my child”

As the voice of Thane echoes throughout the world, the ground begins to tremble, the ocean rises and falls, rocks rise from the depths and form a bridge, seemingly to nowhere. Then the water erupts, the castle materializes in front of my very eyes. It easily dwarfs my castle in comparison, and most of troops are stunned that such a thing could even exist.

“How could something so large remain hidden for so long?” I ask to no one in particular.

“The castle was trapped in time, nary a second has passed since it was sealed away, all those years ago. Breaking the seal has awakened him, you must go.”

Hearing Thane’s words again seemed to have positively affected the morale of my troops, they seem to not have fear anymore. I look back one last time, and begin the slow walk across the bridge.

When I reach the entrance, I can tell that the castle has been ravaged. The doors are thrown carelessly aside. There are bodies laying scattered everywhere. They’re still fresh.

So what Thane said is true, I thought, as I looked around the foyer. Wait, there’s a Bowser over there. The shell of the corpse has a light blue color, which means he/she has an affiliation with the element of ice. As I approach, I recognize the body, his name was Thorson, from what I remember reading, and from a faint memory, I know him as the leader of our forces after the death of Godwyn.

“*cough*” I stumble back, surprised, as Thorson moves. He goes to stand, but falls almost immediately. He turns to face me, and I notice the gaping wound from his chest. He coughs again, this time with blood dripping from his mouth. He looks up at me, and has a faint smile.

“You’ve grown much since I’ve *cough* last seen you Siris.” He manages to whisper. “With Chrysus released, you are our only hope...” He slowly fades off, and his eyes close.

I notice to my left a passage leading downwards, with a deep, echoing voice resonating from within. I run down the passage, and, I see him.
---
#13 Posted: 17:37:41 01/11/2013
interesting
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#14 Posted: 23:38:40 02/11/2013
Cool!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#15 Posted: 23:39:52 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I should have the next chapter up before friday.
---
#16 Posted: 23:41:14 02/11/2013
Midbus has got 2 be in here.
---
nyeheheheheh

#17 Posted: 23:42:40 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I can make it happen, but it will end up being early in the second chronicle.
---
#18 Posted: 00:38:55 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
This one is a little shorter, but is action packed.

Ch. 5

The armor that covered his entire body was golden, and radiated an aura of light. He raised his hand, and a golden spear appeared in it. He thrusts it downwards. Right into the body of yet another Bowser. Wait, it can’t be, that black shell, no, no,

“NOOO!!!” I scream as Chrysus pulls the spear out from my father’s chest. Chrysus turns to face me. “Well, well, it appears that I was wrong, there are more of you then I thought. Good, I enjoy killing you creatures.” I run and swing my sword horizontally at him. He effortlessly jumps and lands a couple feet back. The spear disappearing from his hand, he says, “Now, shall we begin?”

“Wait” Says my dying father, “Siris, my son, take my power, so that you can finally defeat this being, after so many years.”

“What? Years? Corvus you ignorant fool, The war started merely four months ago!” yells Chrysus. “No,” Corvus replies, “When that blast of light went off, it stopped time. We didn’t feel anything, but the rest of the world has been going by...” At this moment Corvus fades away, with only his soul crystal left, lying on the floor. The black color of the crystal flows into my hands, and becomes a sword, much like my own.

I draw my sword, leaving my shield, and wielding both mine and my father’s.“You have been trapped in here for over twenty years!” I bellow, “And now, I will avenge those you have killed, you will pay with your life for what you’ve done!”

Foolishly I rush him again, slashing with both blades downwards. At the last second he sidesteps, and kicks me in the head. I step back, dazed.

“Still ever the fools, your ancestors never stood a chance, why do you think you will?” He asks as he creates two circular shields with four large spikes on the edges. This time I let him make the first move. He swings the left one horizontally, I parry it with my sword and keep them locked together. He goes to bash me with the other one, but I block myself with my other sword. As soon as they make contact, he sweeps his leg under mine, causing me to fall backwards. He leaps, his shields change into an oversized sword, and plunges downwards. As he is falling, I nail him in the chest with a blast of fire shooting him into a wall at the end of the room.

“Is this the best you have?!” He yells from across the room. His sword, which landed away from him, turns back into light and flies back to him. It turns into a whip. We stare down for what seems like an eternity. In a flash of light, he appears in front of me and wraps his whip around my weapons, throwing them away. I aim a punch for his head, he wraps the whip around my arm, and while he does, I punch him in the gut. He recoils.

“Well played,” he says as the whip transforms into a oversized mallet. He performs a quick horizontal hit which sends me scattering across the floor. I land on top of my weapon. I turn to see him transform his weapon into a spear and hurl it at me. I grab the sword from under me, deflect the spear, and throw my sword at him. Time seems to slow as the sword spins over and over, and lands directly in his chest.

“Ugh,” Chrysus staggers backwards. He puts his hand on the handle, he grunts, and pulls it out. The gash he has quickly seals back up. My sword, being made of flame, is burning him as he holds it, he hardly takes notice. “You’re certainly the best out of those I have slain, but you are still no match for me!” He yells, rushing me. Still on my knees, I roll out of the way, pick up Corvus’ sword and jump to my feet. We both turn, and have our sword’s points almost touching each other.

I leap forwards for an attack, he leaps backwards to counter. He slices horizontally, I duck. He drops the sword, crosses his arms, and he starts glowing. My sword jumps out of my hand, creates a straight line on the floor in front of me, rises in front of me, and everything goes black. A second later. I hear an explosion, and I can see again. There is a blast mark on the floor, but it seems to have gone around me. The line on the floor redirected the blast away from me.

Chrysus is on his knees, he looks up to see me still standing there. “But, how? Nobody has ever survived that!” I look at him and laugh. “You are a fool Chrysus, light and darkness have no effect on each other! Your magic cannot harm me!” I swing my sword down at him for the finishing blow.

Btw. Sorry for the cliffhanger.
---
#19 Posted: 01:35:49 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I guess this will end the way it begun, with nobody else seeing it. HCI, if you're reading this, then I'll be happy to inform you that the Wario bros. make a small appearance.

Ch. 6

He raises his arm, grabs the edge of the blade and pushes, sending the edge through his elbow, and also sending the blade sliding across the floor. I stand there dumbfounded. He jumps up, punches me with his good arm, and repeatedly kicks my face left to right. I lash at him blindly, but he is already out of my reach. He runs at me, I swing at him again, he front flips over my arm, and locks his legs around my neck, sending both of us to the ground.

By this time his arm has regenerated and he is constantly punching me in the head. I feel myself losing consciousness, then, something in me snaps. I feel an immense amount of energy come over me. The power and knowledge of how to effectively wield every type of elemental attribute floods my mind. I easily swat Chrysus off of me. I go to sit up, and hit my head on the ceiling. I notice now that I am over three times my original height, my skin has turned an odd brown color, and my shell is now a dark blue color.

I let loose a deafening roar. The ground quakes, and the castle falls on top of me.
I break free of the rubble with no effort. I look around for Chrysus, but he is nowhere to be found. A sense comes over me. I turn to see a flash of light, and Chrysus running across the bridge, to the mainland. I go to start running, but I end up suddenly appearing behind him. He is looking up at a large wall of stone that is blocking him from getting on land. Did I do that? He looks back and sees me, he staggers, almost scared.

I go to breath fire, but end up breathing out a wall of frost, which seems to be more effective. It coats him in ice, but it already starts to break. I extend my arm for an unknown reason, and a gust of wind throws him against the stone wall. He looks up, helpless. I point my finger at him and a lightning bolt falls from the sky and strikes him directly.

I walk over to him. His armor is smoldering from the lightning. He gets up and runs through my legs. Without even thinking, I use my now incredibly long tail to hit him and throw him off the side of the bridge and into the ocean. He hits the water, and I raise my arm. A large wave throws him back onto the bridge. He hits the bridge, and doesn’t move. I move towards him. He slams his fist into the ground creating a crack rushing along the bridge. It connects with the stone wall and explodes into a shower of rubble. As he runs for the opening, the bridge begins to collapse.

I blink, and suddenly I am standing in front of the ruined castle. I jump, and somehow throw myself over the massive expanse. Chrysus is standing between me and my troops. When I suddenly hear two voices I hoped I would never have to hear again.

“Wa-ha-ha! Look Wario! a man made of gold!” Says the tall purple one. “Hmm, I wonder if he poops money, Ahaha!” says the fat yellow one. Using my newfound telekinesis powers I throw them both over the horizon.

Chrysus looks back at me. He has his golden weapon reappear, in the form of a bow, and starts taking shots at me. Most of them hit me in the chest and I don’t feel a thing. I try to punch him into the ground, but he quickly sidesteps, and shoots an arrow into my eye. The pain is immense. I scream, the ground shakes, fire erupts from nowhere, lightning strikes, a tornado spins into existence, waves crash on the shores, and everything goes dark.

I wake up some time later, back in my original form. I’m in a makeshift hospital being cared for by my minions. “Where? Wait! where is he?” I suddenly yell. A Koopa runs over. “Sir, the enemy is not yet conscious. We have guards posted to tell us when he wakes.” I get up, noticing I have a bandage over my eye. I walk over to where Chrysus is still laying.

“You have murdered my entire family. Now, I’m going to see what you really look like underneath.” I say aloud. I go to lift his helmut, but it won’t come off. He flickers. There is a flash of light, and I am left facing what appears to be the form I was previously in. It moves, but only slightly.

“Child, come over here.” No, it can’t be, that voice, it couldn’t. “It is I, Thane, the father of all.” I walk over to face him. “Why, why would you do such a thing?” I practically scream at him. “My child, do you know of the war?” “Of course I do, Raidriar and Ausar fighting for the throne.” “Yes, I faked my death so I could watch over them and be sure they didn’t destroy everything. I persuaded the Toads to start a war, but I knew that on their own, they would hardly make a difference. I needed to step in.”“So? Just because they were killing each other doesn’t mean that you have to kill everyone! All of Isa’s side was completely innocent!” “You are right, my time has passed, you will become the king now.”

Thane holds out his hand, and a small dark orb appears. I touch it, and it disappears. “Good, now you must rebuild the kingdom, and return our family to it’s former glory.” Thane says calmly.

“No.” I say in response, “I shall make it greater then it has ever been, I will not let something like this ever happen again.” Thane smiles, and fades away. Leaving a spectacularly colored crystal lying on the ground.

Kamek walks over. “So, shall we begin rebuilding the castle?” he asks. “No, I reply. “I don’t want to be reminded of what my family has done to itself. Let’s head back to our castle, where we can be at peace, amongst ourselves that is.”

The End
---
#20 Posted: 01:47:20 08/11/2013
[User Posted Image]

That was helluva good, mun.
---
nyeheheheheh

#21 Posted: 01:50:42 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I might write some about Corvus and the Toad war, but I can't start the second main story until summer.

Thanks, it means a lot to me. Should I message you when the next one is up?
---
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#22 Posted: 19:41:02 10/11/2013
you should let bowser absorb some poison mushrooms then he gets stronger instead of being sick and then he turns into dark bowser and make him kill some people that he does not want to kill and then make mario and luigi come back from the dead and help bowser control his new powers and make kamek come and betray bowser and then have bowser team up with mario and luigi
#23 Posted: 20:56:11 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I don't want to spoil much of the next story, but he does end up becoming dark Bowser, only Mario and Luigi aren't in it.
---
#24 Posted: 23:16:21 15/11/2013
sorry for going off topic but have you played mario and luigi bowser's inside story
#25 Posted: 18:11:09 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grimslinger91
sorry for going off topic but have you played mario and luigi bowser's inside story

Yeah, why?
---
#26 Posted: 18:17:50 16/11/2013
Quote: kardonis
Quote: Grimslinger91

Yeah, why?

because bowser's vaccum power is from it and i was wondering if you could add his vaccum
#27 Posted: 18:41:57 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I could see, but the only problem would be that M&L aren't inside him anymore, which means that anything he inhales could be harmful from the inside.
---
#28 Posted: 18:48:38 16/11/2013
how about in the next part.he inhales midbus and midbus helps him for some reason
#29 Posted: 01:44:29 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
A couple things. First of all, here is an epilogue of the last chapter, or a prologue to the next story.

It was a regular day in my part of the Mushroom Kingdom, lava flowing, dark ash clouds swirling overhead, minions working, the usual. Thorson, Crystal, and Riven were out, planning an attack on Toad Town all by themselves. I was relaxing on my throne, when suddenly the room goes dark. The torches have mysteriously gone out. As I stand to re-light them, they light themselves, with a dark blue flame that casts an eerie light over the familiar room.

I materialize Ashrend, my sword, out of flame. A figure emerges from the shadows. He stands easily a head taller then me, but is a lot more slender. I recognize him as a bowser, one I’ve never seen before. He has dark blue skin, and a dull grey color shell.

“I’ve come for my throne.” The voice is quiet, but is very harsh. “The kingdom has shrunk greatly since I was last here. To think that you now live in the wasteland. Such a shame to see such great beings fall to such levels.”

“Who are you? Where did you come form? You speak of the past, how do you know such things?” I question him.

“Humph, foolish child, I’ve been here the whole time, you simply haven’t noticed. You are the mighty king Siris, the slayer of Chrysus. Like I said before, I’ve come for my throne, and if you stand in my way, then prepare to die.”

I say nothing, and instead point my sword at him. He raises his arm and a scythe appears. We both wait for the other to make a move. After a few seconds I rush him.

I knew he would be predicting that so I counter his downwards blow. I step left and deflect the hit down towards the floor. As I go to make another attack, I feel his scythe make contact on my right side. He spins me 360 degrees around him and sends me flying. I crash through one of the pillars and hit the wall behind it.

He laughs as he walks towards me. I get to my feet and swing at him. He catches it perfectly on his blade and throws it from my hand. At the same time he hits the back of his scythe off my knee, knocking me on the floor.

“This kingdom is now mine.” he swings his scythe downwards towards my throat. I roll forwards, put my feet on the ground and instantly spring up, catch the shaft of the scythe, and knee him in the chest. He lets go of the scythe and falls backwards. Just as I go to attack him with his own weapon, something happens.

I drop the scythe and fall to my knees. Everything goes black.

His voice resonates through my head. “You never had a chance. The seed I placed in you earlier has allowed me full control of your body. Now you will watch as I use your body destroy your kingdom and all who live in it.”

The other thing is that I forgot that the first story doesn't have a title. Any ideas?
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#30 Posted: 17:33:35 23/02/2014
This is awesome!
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#31 Posted: 17:41:36 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks. You have any ideas for a title?
---
#32 Posted: 17:43:15 23/02/2014
Umm.... err....
"Heroism is for Chumps"
---
#33 Posted: 19:18:02 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I know I just wrote a prologue for the second story, but, consider it an epilogue for the first because it's time for a prequel!!!

Ch. 1.
Corvus

I’m keeping these records for the sole purpose that if we survive this, that our future generations will be able to understand what happened, and prevent it ever happening again. Corvus

The day it all started was filled with bloodshed, death, and destruction. In other words, it was a normal day for the kingdom. The civil war was in full swing, both sides leading enormous armies against each other as often as possible. The winner would get the throne, and complete domination of the world. Ausar, my father, led his soldiers against his brother Raidriar, while their sister Isa remained in a neutral state neither helping nor hindering either’s efforts.

Today would be the last day of the war. Luckily I was injured in a previous battle and spent the day in the base camp. In one cataclysmic event, both Ausar and Raidriar destroyed each other. After that, most fled the battlefield and returned back either to the base, or back home to the main castle where Isa and her kids stayed.

My sister Aquos brought me the news. At this point I wasn’t sure whether this was a good thing or not. He killed thousands and threatened the lives of my cousins, especially Thorson who I’ve secretly been friends with, but he was still my father. Aquos told me that Morton and Ignitus, the more powerful of either side, had worked out a temporary agreement that Isa would become, or rather, stay ruler, as she is the last of the second generation.

Aquos and I decided to head to the castle that our grandfather, Thane, built for all of us. When we arrived, a meeting was in place. Isa, with her silvery colored shell and a very egotistical aura, was sitting at the far end of the table, next to her son Godwyn who was looking bored.

“Ah, there you two are. Take a seat children, we have much to discuss.” Isa stated calmly. “Took you two long enough! I’ve been waiting for hours!” Rabiem shouted loudly across the room. “It’s only been 20 minutes you idiot.” Flora said. “23 point..... five exactly.” declared Ryth. “Nobody cares Ryth!” shouted Morton. “If you don’t shut up I swear I’m going to hop this table and...” Thorson is interrupted by a large flash of light.

“Thank you Lucidus. Now, before I was so rudely interrupted, I’d like to welcome you to a new age,” Isa stands “an age of prosperity!” A few cheers. A hand gets raised. “Do we have a question?” Isa calmly asks. “Uh, yeah, what does prosperity mean?” Rabiem barely has the words out of his mouth before Godwyn repeatedly smacks his own head against the table screaming “WHY! ARE! YOU! SO! STUPID!” “Godwyn! Manners please!” Isa states breaking her usual icy calm. “Mother! How can you let this incompetent imbecile...” Godwyn didn’t notice Rabiem spring from his seat and throw him down the nearest hallway. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS RABIEM!!! YOU’LL PAY!!!” Godwyn tries to act intimidating, but is barely able to fight off tears as he scrambles away. Rabiem laughs and so do a couple others. Thorson seems to be angry at the display, and I can’t really blame him.

“Meeting adjourned.” Isa states, then using her telekinetic powers, levitates up, and follows Godwyn.

“Ugh, my head” Ryth says. He’s trembling, and can barely keep his head off the table. “Aw, what’s the matter timey? seen too many clocks? AHAHA!!!” “Guys stop bulling Ryth!” Zephyrus says to Ignitus. “Aw, what are you gonna do? Send some hot air at me?” “She might not do much to you, but if you don’t leave him alone I’ll douse your flames faster then you can say I’m a dum dum head” Aquos mimics Ignitus’ voice. “Oh yeah? Well how about this?” Ignitus grabs Ryth by the throat, and lifts him up. Ryth being one of the smaller Bowser’s, and Ignitus being the tallest, nobody can reach him.

I notice Thorson and a couple others leave. None of them looking very happy. Ryth seems to have gone unconscious. “Ha! Maybe I’ll light him on fire now! that’ll teach you people not to mess with me!” I stand up. “Drop. Him Now.” I say very calmly. “Make me shrimpy.” He says and then laughs. “I’ve been waiting all day for this.” I snap my fingers and suddenly the room goes pitch black. Of course I can still see fine, and I jump and punch Ignitus in the wrist. “Ow, who was that?” he cries out. He drops Ryth. I catch him and make a break for it. After I shut the door I return the light.

I carry Ryth up to his room on the third floor. When I set him down he opens one eye and looks around. He seems to realize it’s me and sits up. “You feeling alright?” I ask him. “Eh, I’ve had worse from Ignitus. But something feels wrong. It’s almost making me sick.” “What is it?” “I’m not sure. I’ll have a look around tomorrow. See if I find anything.” “Ok, just be careful. I don’t want more deaths this week.” “I’ll be fine” he says “I can teleport, remember?” “Wait, if you could teleport, then why didn’t you teleport away from Ignitus?” I ask him. “Well, it’s kinda hard to focus when you’re getting strangled.” I smile. “Ok, I’ll see you later.”
---
#34 Posted: 21:07:25 12/03/2014
Corvus: darkness
Ignitus: fire
Aquos: Water
Zephyrus: Air/wind
Isa/Ryth: I have no idea
---
#35 Posted: 23:14:55 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Corvus: darkness
Ignitus: fire
Aquos: Water
Zephyrus: Air/wind
Isa/Ryth: I have no idea

Good. Currently there are 15 Bowsers, each with their own element. Hint, Isa and Godwyn are the same element.
---
#36 Posted: 01:12:57 13/03/2014
So telekinetic is their power?
---
#37 Posted: 01:15:07 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
So telekinetic is their power?

Kinda, I'll give you a hint, it has to do with the brain.
---
#38 Posted: 01:17:36 13/03/2014
Psychic. I just kinda chose a pokemon type. I still have no idea about Ryth.
---
#39 Posted: 01:19:13 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
You will tomorrow. The next one is from his perspective.
---
#40 Posted: 01:24:14 13/03/2014
Ok.

Thorson: Electricity
Lucidis: poison? Dreams?
---
#41 Posted: 01:26:24 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
All will be revealed with time.
---
#42 Posted: 01:32:54 13/03/2014
Hmph. Ok.
---
#43 Posted: 12:36:10 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 2.
Ryth

When I woke up, I realized the feeling was weaker than it was yesterday. As I moved off my bed I realized that my throat was killing me. Ughh, maybe I’ll send that idiot Ignitus back in time! Then he’ll be the small one! Those monstrous Yoshi’s will make short work of him!

“Knock knock, you in there shrimpy? Hahaha!” The voice came from the other side of my door. Uh oh, I better get out of here. I focus, and visualize the nearby road. In an instant I’m gone. Phew that was close. Now that I’m off castle grounds, I should probably follow the distortions. They’ve become weaker, but who knows what they could mean?

After a couple of hours walking I started to feel the signal getting stronger again. The closest sign of civilization is Toad Town, but how could such simple creatures create a disturbance like that? As I approached the town I started hearing a commotion. They seemed to be riled for whatever reason. I blink myself to the top of the wall and look down.

There, in the middle of the square, surrounded by possibly every Toad in the Town, was a golden warrior. He didn’t stand very tall, only a little bigger than me. I couldn’t tell what he was saying, but every time he stopped talking the crowd cheered. Then he stopped, and signaled everyone to be quiet. Could he have seen me? I crawl along the wall and silently slide down the side. It’s time to bail. I attempt to teleport away, but something keeps me here, somethings blocking me. Whatever, I guess I’ll escape the old fashioned way.

As I start to run, I notice the signal is suddenly very strong again. I turn around just in time to see a toad charging at me. I duck, and sweep my leg under him, knocking him on his face. I am now surrounded. I look up and see the warrior standing on top of the wall, carrying a golden bow. He makes some sort of hand signal, and all the Toads run at me.

I slow the time around me to a crawl. Effortlessly I elbow one in the face, kick another in the back of the head, and so on until they’ve all taken a hit. I glance up and see a golden arrow slowly moving towards me. I pluck it out of the air and snap it in half. I then let time go back to normal. All the Toads drop.

The warrior hops off the wall and walks towards me. Every step increases the strength of the signal. “So, you’re the guy who’s been messing with the order of time. I ought to kill you right now.” I say to him. “You make that sound like it will be easy. Show me then.” He simply states.

Feeling that it might be time for weaponry, I pull both my daggers from the space around me. I slow time again. Man, this is too easy. I casually walk behind him and plunge one of my daggers into the back of his neck. Or, I was going to, but somehow he whips around and kicks me in the chest sending me to slide across the grassy field. The time flow returns to normal. “But how?” I stagger.

With no response, his hands start glowing golden. As he is about to fire, I picture the spot right behind him. He fires the blast and I am behind him with my arm around his throat, choking him. “You think I’d die that easily?” I say to him. I hear him laugh quietly, then he grabs my arm and throws me overtop of him and right onto the ground. I jump to my feet. He draws a sword. He slips into a stance I remember one of my uncles using. I pull out my daggers again, holding them in a reverse grip.

Time slows, figuratively that is, as we wait for the other to make the first move. He swings horizontally. I jump, bring my legs in, then lean back and kick him in the face with both feet. I do a full backflip, land on my feet, then throw my right-handed dagger, he blocks it with his sword, but I manage to stab him in the shoulder. Without even a moment, I feel a sharp pine in my side and I’m thrown against the ground.

I feel my wound, blood is gushing from it. I’m feeling lightheaded. He’s standing over me still holding the weapon with my blood on it, and I notice something, he seems remorseful. I cough. “Wait, I know w--” He never even finished the thought as the sword split Ryth’s head perfectly in two.
---
#44 Posted: 22:55:42 13/03/2014
But I liked Ryth! Cwap.
So, his power was tyme. And I just remebered Rabiem.
---
#45 Posted: 22:58:55 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Space and time to be exact but yes. I feel kinda bad about him dying so soon, but I had it planned out long before I gave people personalities.
---
#46 Posted: 23:18:27 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks to March break I've had a lot of time on my hands. I've been pumping these out pretty fast.

Ch. 3
Aquos

It’s been a couple of days since Ryth disappeared. Not many people really cared, he’ll often just disappear for awhile. The court Magikoopa prophesied that something terrible was going to happen, but, again, most dismissed it and went on their usual business, harassing each other and bullying the less physically strong.

The prophecy upset Isa, she spent most of her time in the library, researching something. Oddly enough, the most upset was Ignitus. “I feel so bad, what if he’s dead? Is it my fault he left?” Ignitus asked me. “Of course it is! You could have killed him! Anyone would leave after that!” I yelled at him. “I, I’m going to go look for him.” He said uncertainly. “And I can’t go alone, so you’re coming with me.” “I, fine. Besides, he wouldn’t have come back with you anyway.” I say.

After walking for awhile, we come across a pair of wandering Toads. I lean down, “Hey little guys, you seen another guy like us?” The Toad seems puzzled, then kicks me in the jaw. Ignitus grabs him as he tries to run. “Where do you think you’re going?” I notice that the other Toad is getting away. “Uh, Ignitus?” “Wha, oh, I got it.” Ignitus raises his hand and a fireball appears in his hand. He hurls it, but ends up missing the Toad by a couple meters. “Damn, now you, little guy, what do you know?” The Toad looks frightened, then he passes out. “Again? Jeez, today isn’t my day.” Ignitus drops the Toad. “Well, now what?” I ask him. “Uh an army of Toads led by some dude made of gold?” He says. “What kind of fool do you take me for?” But, sure enough, there it stands.

Ignitus materializes his flame sword. “I’ve been itching for a fight all day! Lets do this!” The golden guy approaches us. “My name is Chrysus, you have arrived just in time, I was going to go out hunting for more of your kind, but you have generously brought yourselves here to be sacrificed. Come, meet your death.” His voice resonates eerily around us. “More! You killed Ryth! I may have hated him more than anyone, but you’re gonna pay for killing him!” Ignitus is heating up, figuratively and literally. “You may want to stand back Aquos.” Ignitus says.

Ignitus lets lose a monstrous roar and spews flames directly at Chrysus. Chrysus jumps, grabs Ignitus’ horns flips, and throws Ignitus directly on his stomach. Just as Chrysus is making a downwards blow with a sword he somehow pulled out of nowhere, Ignitus manages to defend with his own sword. As they are both struggling to overpower each other, I conjure one of my crescent blades and throw it like a boomerang at Chrysus. He sees it coming and ducks, but it gives Ignitus the upper hand and he kicks Chrysus sending him sliding backwards a couple of feet. “Enough of this” Chrysus says. Ignitus attacks horizontally, Chrysus slides under the attack, kicks his feet out from under him, jumps, lands on Ignitus, and snaps his neck.

As Ignitus fades away, leaving just his soul crystal behind, I see Chrysus reaching for it. “Don’t you dare touch that.” He steps backwards and gestures that I should take it. I walk over and pick it up. All that’s left of Ignitus is inside this gem. I pocket it. “Well, you know I can’t let you leave.” Chrysus states ominously.

I focus, it starts raining suddenly. I raise off the ground on a wave of water. I summon both my weapons. The rain is getting more intense. Every drop that touches me soothes both my body and my spirit. I control the water that is pooling on the ground to create two giant waves behind me. Chrysus’ bow appears and he fires at me. I jump off my current wave, send it forwards, and land behind the other two, then send them forward as well. Chrysus bursts through the last of the waves. He runs towards me ready to attack. I backflip over his attack. As soon as I land I’m already attacking. The rain has flooded the area and movement is almost impossible for him. I on the other hand am walking on top of the layer of water. While he is vulnerable, I let loose a fury of attacks. He manages to counter the last one and it causes me to fall. I do a handstand and throw myself backwards. He laughs. “Water is so pathetic, how can you hope to defeat me with something so feeble?” I start spinning. Water comes off the ground and forms around me, creating a sharp point at the top. I spring into the air with the aura of water around me and plough directly into him.

The recoil sends us both backwards. He grunts, then punches the ground really hard. All of the water around him gets thrown away in all directions. “You never could defeat me.” He says to me. “Then maybe I won’t.” I turn myself to water and get absorbed in the ground. I can hear him get really angry as I slowly worm my way through the ground. At what I think is a safe distance I come out of the ground. I turn around just in time to see the arrow hit me in the shoulder. He’s far enough away that he doesn’t give chase. Slowly I make my way back to the castle.

When I enter the castle everyone is in the main hall. “We’ll split into five teams, team one will... Aquos?” Isa stops mid sentence as she sees me walk in. “Where’s Ignitus?” “Are you hurt?” “Did you find Ryth?” Everyone’s questions are starting to blur together and I can barely stand up. “EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!” Everyone turns and sees Godwyn standing on the table. A couple laugh at him, and he gets really angry. Isa doesn’t look impressed. “One at a time please.” She says. “Now, can you tell us what happened?” I pull out Ignitus’ soul crystal and give it to her. Silence fills the room. “and Ryth?” She asks. I nod. “Who did this?” “He-e was gold, he was shorter than Ryth...” Then I fall unconscious.

The next morning I wake up in my bed with Corvus and Thorson sitting next to me. “There you are Sis, I was worried we lost you. Luckily we removed the arrow and Thorson froze the wound to stop it from getting worse.” Corvus voice always seems to calm me. There’s a knock on the door. Thorson gets up and answers it. “What, we have someone here who really needs rest. What could be so important as to disturb her?” The koopa looks down awkwardly and barely manages to say. “There’s something you need to see. Everyone else is already down there.”
---
#47 Posted: 23:34:29 13/03/2014
I'm glad Auqos survived. I'm actually really sadfor the Bowsers.
---
#48 Posted: 23:41:27 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, if you're sad now...
---
#49 Posted: 00:21:30 14/03/2014
By really, I meant I'm surprised I feel that way.
---
#50 Posted: 02:30:49 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I get you.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me