Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Super Tuesday: Half Off Spins and Wishes [CLOSED]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#1 Posted: 17:12:47 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
This week's Super Tuesday is half off spins and wishes. The half off spins is a good deal, but has anyone figured out what it means by half off wishes? You can't just use half a wish stone.

I'm debating on spinning. My son has so many Skylanders, but we've had to split them up between my wife and I. I've been holding out until I can get a little extra money to get a Bluetooth portal and put all the Skylanders on the game before spinning. I'd hate to get one we already have but can't put on unless I have a portal. My next spin is 1,250,000 (after 1/2 off) and I have a little over 5,000,000. Decisions. Decisions.
skylanderGIRLz Green Sparx Gems: 226
#2 Posted: 17:22:51 16/07/2013
Half off wishes just means it will cost you 5 Gems instead of 10 for wished after you go through your wish stones.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#3 Posted: 18:07:31 16/07/2013
I wish I had saved my coins instead of buying houses and full price spins @5,000,000. I just didn't think they would lower the price and I was afraid they would take it way :-( oh well at level 34 all I really have is time to save up until they raise the level cap...
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 13:55:31 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I went ahead and ended up doing a spin and got Jet-Vac. I debated on keeping him, since we lost his web code card and don't have a portal, yet. But I did get an extra Jet-vac when I picked up an extra Giants game during the Target deal. I had been debating on what to do with those, though (including the web codes), since I didn't need the figures. I was hoping for a legendary or special, so I used gems to try again and again but kept getting figures I already had but haven't put in the game, yet for one reason or another smilie. Ended up with Wham Shell (who we have, but I haven't given it to my son, yet, so I haven't got the web code out). I wish I had stuck with Jet-Vac as I'm short on air Skylanders and my son and I had just talked about needing Jet-Vac. Oh well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me