Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Giant/Alter Ego House & Hall of Legend Payouts
Page 1 of 1
Giant/Alter Ego House & Hall of Legend Payouts [CLOSED]
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#1 Posted: 15:10:33 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't want to jinx anything, but have any other level 35 players noticed that Giant/Alter Ego Houses & Halls of Legend no longer payout Kingdom XP? Fantastic change if this is indeed the case.

Also, has anyone else kept track of their Gem payouts from these buildings? I plan to export the data to a chart eventually but for now I have a raw spreadsheet tracking daily Gem payouts from my 12 houses/halls. It doesn't say explicitly but this is based on collecting from these buildings 3x a day. After only 4 days the Gem payouts have varied wildly from 0 Gems to 30. We'll see how the payouts average after 30 days.
MtLebo-Jason Green Sparx Gems: 440
#2 Posted: 17:50:19 15/07/2013
I noticed the same thing. At least at level 35, the houses don't pay out kingdom XP any more. I think they were replaced by gold, because I seem to be getting a lot more gold, but it is certainly better than Kingdom XP for now.

I tracked the payouts of the giant houses last month. It seemed I averaged a gem payout about one out of seven or eight times using the houses. The average payout when I received gems was almost 4, so the ultimate payout was around 0.5 gems per time I activated a giant house.
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#3 Posted: 19:38:38 15/07/2013
Quote: portalflip
I don't want to jinx anything, but have any other level 35 players noticed that Giant/Alter Ego Houses & Halls of Legend no longer payout Kingdom XP? Fantastic change if this is indeed the case.

Also, has anyone else kept track of their Gem payouts from these buildings? I plan to export the data to a chart eventually but for now I have a raw spreadsheet tracking daily Gem payouts from my 12 houses/halls. It doesn't say explicitly but this is based on collecting from these buildings 3x a day. After only 4 days the Gem payouts have varied wildly from 0 Gems to 30. We'll see how the payouts average after 30 days.

with your chart....is there any place that has a chart that involves what each home or town building involves? Things like How many mabu is needed for each town building.
MtLebo-Jason Green Sparx Gems: 440
#4 Posted: 20:44:02 15/07/2013
Number of Mabu Required for Community Buildings :

Post Office - 1
Bank - 3
Logger - 8
Snack Stand - 12
Mine - 16
Blacksmith - 30
Library - 85
Apothocary - 150
Fizzy Juice Factory - 175
Water Works - 225
Farmer's Market - 400
Theater - 900
Town Hall - 1,600
Lighthouse - 800
Potter - 2,200
Candle Maker - 2,500
Tailor - 3,000

The other ones all take Gems, instead of Mabus
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#5 Posted: 20:48:22 15/07/2013
awesome! Thanks! Lets me know what to save up for!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me