Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Games you wish existed? [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#51 Posted: 05:48:28 16/07/2013
mario kart 1 double speed wii 7 8 super kart advanced circuit freeflow gravityy racing 9
---
words. letters. filler.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#52 Posted: 09:30:27 16/07/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
mario kart 1 double speed wii 7 8 super kart advanced circuit freeflow gravityy racing 9

....whut?
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#53 Posted: 11:01:34 16/07/2013
Quote: azz01
Minecraft that does not have to be bought online or in the Xbox 360 arcade,just a plain disc of the game that was the same price as you would pay online.

Ehhmm...

What's this? - http://www.oxmonline.com/files...aftxboxdisc.jpg

No, it can't be a retail release of Minecraft(!) I mean, that doesn't exist, right(?)

It's annoying, cause some of the other "Game I wish existed" do exist, maybe if people wrote a game they wish existed, and then wrote a bit about it?

For example, I'd like to see another Pokemon game in the vein of Colosseum/smilie on the Wii U. I really enjoyed both Colosseum and smilie, and would just really like to see a third game, and if it were on Wii U, I could play it on the game pad easily, so then I could play it anytime, without having to wait for the TV to be free! As for it not being on the 3DS? Well, we already have a handheld series, I want to see a full console series! Also, what better time to have a new console game, with the release of the new gen, and all the changes it brings!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:06:15 16/07/2013 by bisylizzie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#54 Posted: 18:37:42 16/07/2013
Quote: SamXala
MediEvil 3....

Yes, definitely. I enjoy the first game, but the sequel doesn't share the same charm as the first.
For me, it's kind of like the Spyro games, I really enjoy the first two, but the third one, not as much.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#55 Posted: 20:38:18 17/07/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
MediEvil 3....

Yes, definitely. I enjoy the first game, but the sequel doesn't share the same charm as the first.
For me, it's kind of like the Spyro games, I really enjoy the first two, but the third one, not as much.

That's true, about the second game it didn't have the same charm as the first one. I really want to see Sir Daniel Fortesque again >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#56 Posted: 09:07:17 18/07/2013
MediEvil 3....

That's true, about the second game it didn't have the same charm as the first one. I really want to see Sir Daniel Fortesque again >.<

But he's the hero of Gallomere who fell at the first charge!
Yeah, the series sort of got left behind on the PlayStation, you had a port for the PSP, and he was recently in PS3 game, but it technically wasn't his OWN game. So at least Sony still thought about him to put him in that, right? Would've been nice to see Classic Spyro in those graphics. And seeing them battle together, I'd have a feeling that Sir Dan would win, he's got more at his disposal.
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#57 Posted: 16:10:31 18/07/2013
I wish 05 Spore still existed, and I wish Krome's version of DotD still existed...
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#58 Posted: 10:54:27 21/07/2013
A game about my story I'm working on.
#59 Posted: 19:33:50 22/07/2013

But he's the hero of Gallomere who fell at the first charge!
Yeah, the series sort of got left behind on the PlayStation, you had a port for the PSP, and he was recently in PS3 game, but it technically wasn't his OWN game. So at least Sony still thought about him to put him in that, right? Would've been nice to see Classic Spyro in those graphics. And seeing them battle together, I'd have a feeling that Sir Dan would win, he's got more at his disposal.

That's the funniest and sad part of his life smilie

Yeah, he has a HUGE arsenal of weapons and stuff to fight against anything on his way >.<
---
darkdragon50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2167
#60 Posted: 23:19:50 22/07/2013
Hm. Fur Fighters 2 and Croc 3. Would be really nice to see Croc again.
---
R E V A L I ' S G A L E I S N O W R E A D Y
#61 Posted: 03:25:57 23/07/2013
Quote: darkdragon50

Yeah, I'll like to see Croc again too...
---
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#62 Posted: 10:32:17 23/07/2013
Death The Hedgehog.
#63 Posted: 10:50:12 23/07/2013
Death the Dragon.
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#64 Posted: 10:56:39 23/07/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Hm...

A hunger games game
A new, improved goosebumps game
A 3D sonic game
A 3D dance game
An improved game where you hunt deer

If you really know me, you'd see this comin':
a South Park video game

I know there was one for Nintendo 64, and another ones
coming out, but this one would be for the DS or Wii.

There is a South Park video game!
EDIT: Didn't catch that last bit at first...

They should make Super Mario Galaxy 3.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:51 24/07/2013 by paddyfitz
MrW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1356
#65 Posted: 20:59:14 24/07/2013
GTA in drugs - no sense and now laws of physics, everything is crazy and mad.
---
Science, *****!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#66 Posted: 21:04:05 24/07/2013
Quote: MrW
GTA in drugs - no sense and now laws of physics, everything is crazy and mad.

A game for you.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#67 Posted: 22:55:59 24/07/2013
Medievil 3
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#68 Posted: 23:08:06 24/07/2013
Quote: Rendar
Medievil 3

Oh jesus.

Medievil was the first game I bought myself. I was about seven then? Maybe six?..

It's been over 13 years and I still don't know what happends after Daniel and Kiya travel back in time to Gallowmere.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#69 Posted: 23:29:16 24/07/2013
Super Mario RPG 2

Think about it, Square. Thiiiiiiiiiink about it.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#70 Posted: 00:20:16 25/07/2013
Quote: HIR
Super Mario RPG 2

Think about it, Square. Thiiiiiiiiiink about it.

plz no

I would be happy if I never say that naked doll again. (Though I love Mallow)

I'd be fine if it had new characters though.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#71 Posted: 03:28:05 25/07/2013
I wish a new original spyro existed. Not skylanders or legend, but a true to original, insomniac based, spyro.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
skulldragon95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1634
#72 Posted: 05:28:01 25/07/2013
here are games i want to see remade for the 3ds

1 spore
new skins
i myself never played the 2008 game but i've seen gameplay on youtube and i notesed that you can only have a skinny, scaily or a bumpy monster so i thout about a furry, fearthy and a metal monster along with the three i mentioned before

2 sonic adventure 3d/sonic adventure 2 3d
better chao breeding
ok how about you can breed chao and get a chao thats fusion of the parents say i breed a blue chao with a pink chao and get lavender chao

3 spyro enter the dragonfly
new game plus
after you beat ripto you'll go back to the title screen and select new game, load game or new game plus where you get to find more dragonflies as well fight gnasty gnorc
---
Fired up for victory
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:28 25/07/2013 by skulldragon95
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#73 Posted: 15:09:08 25/07/2013
Super Smash Bros. Kart 3D.

Includes ALL POKEMON and The Skylanders are joining for the race!
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#74 Posted: 23:27:29 25/07/2013
Quote: Rendar
Medievil 3

YAY!!, Another one who wants to see MediEvil 3!!
---
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#75 Posted: 00:20:01 26/07/2013
MediEvil 3....

I think part of the reason was because MediEvil 2 was directed by a different person who had no involvement with the first game and he had a different interpretation of the series. Chris Sorrell, the director of MediEvil 1, choose not to direct the sequel and instead went on to create Primal for the PS2. He's said that he actually regrets that decision. If your interested, I spoke with him and he shared some ideas that he had considered for MediEvil 2;

Chris Sorrell - I really only had a few high concept ideas in mind for MediEvil 2. These were: that it could be set in Victorian times, but instead of playing as Sir Dan, you would play as Sir Henry Fortesque, a more recently deceased descendent of Sir Dan's (much like the way they reincarnated the same character in the UK TV show Black Adder). I had a sketch I'd done late one night while working on M1 of Sir Henry wearing a tattered Victorian cape, top-hat and monocle. Also in that sketch was a owl that I had in mind as the game's 'mentor'. …And I had a few random ideas of story/world elements that might be incorporated, a couple that I recall being Jack-the-Ripper and - as an end of game boss - Queen Victoria who, due to some crazy magic had been inflated into a fifty foot tall lumbering giant zombie under the spell of the game's antagonist.

I don't know if every one of those ideas would have stuck had I directed M2 myself, but I passed them all over to James Shepherd during a couple of meetings we had at the start of the project. After the first such meeting a couple of things we'd been discussing clicked together and I went into the second session with a sketch of Dan's head atop one of the severed hands - the basis for Dan-hand.

James ran with the ideas and - of course - introduced many of his own. Jason was involved too, although I don't know how he and James worked together. Overall I liked most of what they came up with for M2, although I disliked the squeaky voiced helper ghost, and definitely in places the game's humour crossed a line for me from the silly/bawdy tone we had in M1 to something a little too puerile for my liking! (I guess the Professor embodied a lot of that.) I would also have definitely kept the Hall of Heroes since I always thought that was one of the more distinctive presentational mechanics we created in M1, oh and Dan's voice was *horrible* - incoherent mumbling was a far better way to go!

On balance I was probably more in tune with what they did in M2 than the changes that were made in MPSP.

Read more: http://www.sirdanielfortesque....8#ixzz2a6eJgOb7

Personally, I think I would prefer to have had this game rather than the MediEvil 2 we got, and I agree with his view on the game.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:36:31 26/07/2013 by Winston1
skulldragon95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1634
#76 Posted: 02:08:55 26/07/2013
poke'mon red 3d and blue 3d and you can trade pokemon through these games and poke'mon x and y
---
Fired up for victory
#77 Posted: 08:48:26 26/07/2013
Quote: Winston1
MediEvil 3....

I think part of the reason was because MediEvil 2 was directed by a different person who had no involvement with the first game and he had a different interpretation of the series. Chris Sorrell, the director of MediEvil 1, choose not to direct the sequel and instead went on to create Primal for the PS2. He's said that he actually regrets that decision. If your interested, I spoke with him and he shared some ideas that he had considered for MediEvil 2;

Chris Sorrell - I really only had a few high concept ideas in mind for MediEvil 2. These were: that it could be set in Victorian times, but instead of playing as Sir Dan, you would play as Sir Henry Fortesque, a more recently deceased descendent of Sir Dan's (much like the way they reincarnated the same character in the UK TV show Black Adder). I had a sketch I'd done late one night while working on M1 of Sir Henry wearing a tattered Victorian cape, top-hat and monocle. Also in that sketch was a owl that I had in mind as the game's 'mentor'. …And I had a few random ideas of story/world elements that might be incorporated, a couple that I recall being Jack-the-Ripper and - as an end of game boss - Queen Victoria who, due to some crazy magic had been inflated into a fifty foot tall lumbering giant zombie under the spell of the game's antagonist.

I don't know if every one of those ideas would have stuck had I directed M2 myself, but I passed them all over to James Shepherd during a couple of meetings we had at the start of the project. After the first such meeting a couple of things we'd been discussing clicked together and I went into the second session with a sketch of Dan's head atop one of the severed hands - the basis for Dan-hand.

James ran with the ideas and - of course - introduced many of his own. Jason was involved too, although I don't know how he and James worked together. Overall I liked most of what they came up with for M2, although I disliked the squeaky voiced helper ghost, and definitely in places the game's humour crossed a line for me from the silly/bawdy tone we had in M1 to something a little too puerile for my liking! (I guess the Professor embodied a lot of that.) I would also have definitely kept the Hall of Heroes since I always thought that was one of the more distinctive presentational mechanics we created in M1, oh and Dan's voice was *horrible* - incoherent mumbling was a far better way to go!

On balance I was probably more in tune with what they did in M2 than the changes that were made in MPSP.

Personally, I think I would prefer to have had this game rather than the MediEvil 2 we got, and I agree with his view on the game.

Wow, I didn't expect to get a reply like this. From reading the ideas the original person had, it already feels much more like how MediEvil 2 should have been, and you get to play as a diffferent character, with a different setting, it feels more of a reboot but he's kept the originality of the first one, I wonder if the Hall of Heroes would have been different in some way considering it would have been in a different time. Or if the statues would have been different? Well, it seemed like they really stripped away the uniqueness in MediEvil II. I'm just thinking about it now, MediEvil 2 probably would have been such a great hit, we'd probably still have more today. I'm guessing that Sony won't allow him to make another MediEvil game with those ideas, probably because Sir Dan has been "advertised" in a game. I'm really amazed, and lost for words, thanks for sharing this with us.

Chris Sorrell was really the Father of MediEvil, and he tuned his back on his baby. *tutt* *tutt* *tutt*

Well I would rather this MediEvil to exist, rather than the one we have today, MediEvil II just feels recycled, just to get a few more sales to me. I suppose you could say the same thing for Resurrection as well.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:52:14 26/07/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#78 Posted: 12:05:48 26/07/2013

Wow, I didn't expect to get a reply like this. From reading the ideas the original person had, it already feels much more like how MediEvil 2 should have been, and you get to play as a diffferent character, with a different setting, it feels more of a reboot but he's kept the originality of the first one, I wonder if the Hall of Heroes would have been different in some way considering it would have been in a different time. Or if the statues would have been different? Well, it seemed like they really stripped away the uniqueness in MediEvil II. I'm just thinking about it now, MediEvil 2 probably would have been such a great hit, we'd probably still have more today. I'm guessing that Sony won't allow him to make another MediEvil game with those ideas, probably because Sir Dan has been "advertised" in a game. I'm really amazed, and lost for words, thanks for sharing this with us.

Chris Sorrell was really the Father of MediEvil, and he tuned his back on his baby. *tutt* *tutt* *tutt*

Well I would rather this MediEvil to exist, rather than the one we have today, MediEvil II just feels recycled, just to get a few more sales to me. I suppose you could say the same thing for Resurrection as well.

Well, MediEvil II was actually fairly successful, though according to Chris, it's sales didn't exactly scream "MUST MAKE SEQUEL!". I read in a couple interviews that James Shepherd, the director of MediEvil II, was actually given the option of either continuing onto the PS2 with a MediEvil sequel or coming up with his own original IP. He chose the later, which became Ghosthunter, released in 2004 for the PS2. Latter, after finishing Primal in 2003, Chris said that he actually pitched a concept for a MediEvil 3 on the PS2, but sadly it wasn't to be.
http://www.leetforum.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=53915
http://www.meanmachinesmag.co....medievil-rg.php

Chris no longer works for Sony, nor do most of the people from the original PS1 MediEvil team. He said that during his time at Sony, there were a few other occasions where half formed ideas for MediEvil sequels were discussed (though none with his involvement). I learned from an artist who worked on Resurrection that there was apparently an idea for a lego version of MediEvil, before Traveller's Tales ended up doing their own lego games.
http://www.sirdanielfortesque....read=775&page=7
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 21:47:08 26/07/2013 by Winston1
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#79 Posted: 14:01:29 26/07/2013
A *real* spyro.
Ape Escape 4
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
voodood90 Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#80 Posted: 14:40:48 26/07/2013
injustice gods among us 2: dc vs. marvel
---
Haters gonna hate
Bakers gonna bake
Elevators gonna elevate
#81 Posted: 03:09:56 27/07/2013

Well, MediEvil II was actually fairly successful, though according to Chris, it's sales didn't exactly scream "MUST MAKE SEQUEL!". I read in a couple interviews that James Shepherd, the director of MediEvil II, was actually given the option of either continuing onto the PS2 with a MediEvil sequel or coming up with his own original IP. He chose the later, which became Ghosthunter, released in 2004 for the PS2. Latter, after finishing Primal in 2003, Chris said that he actually pitched a concept for a MediEvil 3 on the PS2, but sadly it wasn't to be.
http://www.leetforum.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=53915
http://www.meanmachinesmag.co....medievil-rg.php

Chris no longer works for Sony, nor do most of the people from the original PS1 MediEvil team. He said that during his time at Sony, there were a few other occasions where half formed ideas for MediEvil sequels were discussed (though none with his involvement). I learned from an artist who worked on Resurrection that there was apparently an idea for a lego version of MediEvil, before Traveller's Tales ended up doing their own lego games.
http://www.sirdanielfortesque....read=775&page=7

Wow... this is too much, it really answer me some questions about the series. So many options to get a new MediEvil game, but it didn't happend, Resurrection it wasn't the same thing, it feels way to different from the original game (I play it so many times...).

I feel like MediEvil wasn't "too popular" because of thew new gamers, they didn't pay attention to the old games and they want new games with awesome graphics and that stuff, but when PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale was announced (Sony SSB game), one of the most requested characters from the older gamers was Sir Daniel Fortesque (others characters too like Croc, Spyro, Crash) and Sir Dan made it. After the game was released a lot of people were asking if Sony was going to make MediEvil 3 (because Sir Dan was part of the roster and that was a little hope to see him again in a new game, but...)

Anyway, it seems we are not going to see a new game, I really wished that Sir Daniel Fortesque would come back, I miss his mumbling "Mm thm hmrm mf Gmllmwmmrm"
---
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#82 Posted: 19:00:14 27/07/2013
Quote: darkdragon50

This. So much this. I once spoke to one of the developers for Fur Fighters, and some of the stuff that was removed from the first game would have been amazing in a sequel. And I miss Croc too.

Also, Epic Mickey 3. Darn it, Disney.

...And of course the Classic Spyro remake.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me