Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So, I got to thinking. [CLOSED]
Snake Eyes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#1 Posted: 07:38:48 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
And what if the next legendary electric type was formed by a computer virus? And it would have 4 signature moves. Cleverly titled byte, megabyte, and gigabyte. And also, a new move called Matrix. Which made the biggest and slowest Pokemans able to dodge almost every move. And the shortest and smallest more vulnerable. Also, its name would be Matrishock.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#2 Posted: 07:43:18 07/07/2013
Quote: Snake Eyes
And what if the next legendary electric type was formed by a computer virus? And it would have 4 signature moves. Cleverly titled byte, megabyte, and gigabyte. And also, a new move called Matrix. Which made the biggest and slowest Pokemans able to dodge almost every move. And the shortest and smallest more vulnerable. Also, its name would be Matrishock.

cool but the only way it can dodge every move it has to have 99 or less
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 14:23:01 07/07/2013
Shouldn't this be posted in the official Pokemon thread?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#4 Posted: 16:22:22 07/07/2013
Quote: Snake Eyes

What about terabyte?
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 17:15:39 07/07/2013
that idea is stupid
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 23:13:54 07/07/2013
That would be broken.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me