Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Game has developed bugs [CLOSED]
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#1 Posted: 10:37:49 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm encountering several blatant bugs in Lost Islands.
On multiple occasions, I've visited a friend's islands to be confronted with a half black screen, and a congratulatory message on reaching level 30. It requires me to click on the button, and then says it has rewarded me with 2 gems (which never appear), and then finally loads the islands as though nothing untoward ever happened.
Secondly, the wait screen while loading someoen's else's islands periodically displays words or numbers in white type. On one occasion it displayted the words "junkyard isles", and on others, it displays the same numbers as the buy gold screen spaced aasrt in two rows in a similar fashion to the buy screen - : "25, 50, 100, 400, 1000, 3000"
I understand that there are people here who have had no change to the frequency of their totems. However, I'm absolutely adamant mine have halved since purchasing Hyde. I played for six hours straight and got two where previously it would average one per hour. Ever since purchasing Hyde, I have never had two at the same time again when before they were common -particularly after a night of sleep and restarting the game after such a long period offline.
After playing with totems for months, and then with Hyde and totems for the last six days - I can tell the difference. I'm not imagining it. My totems frequency has halved.
There's also the even more curious visiting island crash which while annoying, has one upside. If you've got time on your hands, and visiting the same friend keeps crashing to the desktop, then mine EVERY single friend for at least one gem each.
Visit any other island, if you get a gem, return to your sialnds and the game will save that extra gem. If you don't get a gem, next visit the suspect island, game crashes to desktop, restart app, and visit the original island as though it had never been visited. Rinse and repeat until you've got one gem from every friend. This can take HOURS but can be rewarding.

Finally, anyone know how on an iPad to do a screen capture? If I find out how, I'll post images of the strange screens here if it lets me capture them.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#2 Posted: 12:05:31 06/07/2013
Press the square and sleep buttons together quickly at the same time.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3 Posted: 22:15:10 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Woz
I'm absolutely adamant mine have halved since purchasing Hyde.

Scratch that claim. I finally got two totems at once. It must have been just a really, really bad run of totems.
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#4 Posted: 00:39:22 08/07/2013
I had two totems when I logged in early this morning (only sometimes does this happen). But, only one wish stone was added to my count.
I haven't had a totem appear for four hours now, and I've only had one sheep mob appear, and no trolls at all.
Depressing.

Plus, I've got a crazy bug that increments my 'gifts received' by two, instead of one, so I will always be way behind. Don't know what my friend sees on his end.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:07 08/07/2013 by geegina
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me