darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning > How different is the GBA version from the Console versions?
Page 1 of 1
How different is the GBA version from the Console versions? [CLOSED]
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#1 Posted: 15:46:14 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
This question applies to the first two games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:21:59 04/07/2013 by henryszuch
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8353
#2 Posted: 21:20:51 04/07/2013
Don't waste your money on the GBA version of ANB. It's terrible. Bad graphics, bland level designed, and boring gameplay. It's buggy as hell too. The GBA version of The Eternal Night, however, is very good. It is a fun, fast-paced 2D Metroidvania style game with challenging bosses. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3 Posted: 22:38:50 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Well I already had the GBA version for the first game so too late. But I didn't have to pay cause my sis found an app on iOS where you can download GBA games for free. But thanks for the input. Besides the layout and graphic difference is there a plot difference (or any other small details)?
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 17:56:06 06/07/2013
The GBA Version of ANB is awful and short, but the GBA version of TEN is AWESOME!! It has a lot of action and exploration stuff ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#5 Posted: 20:04:02 06/07/2013
Quote: henryszuch
Well I already had the GBA version for the first game so too late. But I didn't have to pay cause my sis found an app on iOS where you can download GBA games for free. But thanks for the input. Besides the layout and graphic difference is there a plot difference (or any other small details)?

The plot for the GBA version of TEN refers to Cynder as Spyro's sister, I think. Otherwise, the plot is very inconsequential. <.<
---
#6 Posted: 13:29:06 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

The plot for the GBA version of TEN refers to Cynder as Spyro's sister, I think. Otherwise, the plot is very inconsequential. <.<

Thanks. So should I pay for the Wii version or just get the GBA version free?

Edit: Hello? Can someone please answer my question?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:50:59 13/07/2013 by henryszuch
#7 Posted: 14:27:18 13/07/2013

For TEN? Get the GBA version. It's more fun if you ask me. <.<
---
#8 Posted: 22:33:41 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator

For TEN? Get the GBA version. It's more fun if you ask me. <.<

Ok. Anyone else have a recommendation?
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#9 Posted: 05:24:38 16/07/2013
The GBA Version of TEN is Awesome, you should get that one >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me