Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Gamestop is getting on my nerves!!!
Page 1 of 1
Gamestop is getting on my nerves!!! [CLOSED]
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#1 Posted: 17:56:36 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I ordered animal crossing city folk and polar whirlwind at gamestop and i paid extra for fast shipping. And quess what i paid for late shipping!!! I dont no what gamestop is doing but i am never going there again except if there is an exclusive skylander. They said there was a change in cents and said it messed up the order. I went on the site and it hasnt changed! Theyre ripping me off!!!
---
Team Hot Dog!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 19:48:53 03/07/2013
Quote: Kevinvert
I ordered animal crossing city folk and polar whirlwind at gamestop and i paid extra for fast shipping. And quess what i paid for late shipping!!! I dont no what gamestop is doing but i am never going there again except if there is an exclusive skylander. They said there was a change in cents and said it messed up the order. I went on the site and it hasnt changed! Theyre ripping me off!!!

1. If you say you're not going anymore, then don't go. But if now you're saying "I'm only going when there's an exclusive skylander", then you're breaking the deal you're saying. You either keep going or not.
2. Did you just figure out that gamestop rips people off? They rip people off with their used game sales, and how much they give back to you. Amazon or eBay was your best chance to get Animal Crossing City Folk. This is one thing you need to contact customer service, instead of telling all your stories to us, and making tons of topics like you do.

Final Message, Good luck on you trying to get your money back.
---
words. letters. filler.
#3 Posted: 21:19:37 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Im not gonna try to get my money back. It wasnt that much.im just mad i have to wait longer for my animal crossing city folk game!!!smilie
---
Team Hot Dog!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:34 03/07/2013 by Kevinvert
#4 Posted: 00:00:55 04/07/2013
City Folk isn't THAT great of a game. It's good, and I enjoyed it, but I highly recommend getting New Leaf.
---
words. letters. filler.
#5 Posted: 00:36:12 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
but i dont have a 3ds and i know it is a great game!!! everyone has different opinions.
---
Team Hot Dog!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#6 Posted: 00:39:55 04/07/2013
If you arent going to Gamestop, keep in mind that you ORDERED sonmething, not buy it straight from the store.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#7 Posted: 02:37:46 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: sniper52
If you arent going to Gamestop, keep in mind that you ORDERED sonmething, not buy it straight from the store.

you do have a point but i did hear that they sell used games as new.
---
Team Hot Dog!
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8 Posted: 05:34:44 04/07/2013
It's life what do you want us to do about it
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#9 Posted: 10:51:02 04/07/2013
Gamestop is the only true game shop left in Ireland since GAME and HMV are gone.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#10 Posted: 22:18:43 06/07/2013

...You do realise that isn't Gamestop's fault? That's the deliverers fault. Okay, Gamespot did choose the deliverer but what if the delivery company had an unusually large number of deliveries and so a lot of parcels had to be delivered late?

Did you consider this before you rattled on about how poor their service is?
#11 Posted: 23:39:24 06/07/2013
Quote: bionicle2809

...You do realise that isn't Gamestop's fault? That's the deliverers fault. Okay, Gamespot did choose the deliverer but what if the delivery company had an unusually large number of deliveries and so a lot of parcels had to be delivered late?

#SCORCHED
---
words. letters. filler.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#12 Posted: 02:12:41 07/07/2013
Quote: StevemacQ
Gamestop is the only true game shop left in Ireland since GAME and HMV are gone.

Play n' Trade Games.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#13 Posted: 02:13:33 07/07/2013

That doesn't give them an excuse.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#14 Posted: 02:50:39 07/07/2013

Plus the post offices weren't in service on Thursday due to Independence Day.
---
words. letters. filler.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#15 Posted: 09:26:21 07/07/2013
Quote: Ryanator20x6

...It doesn't need to give Gamestop an excuse, they did nothing wrong. We just established why the delivery was made late, and TacoMakerSkys backed it up with something I forgot (because I'm not american).
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#16 Posted: 14:25:34 07/07/2013
Quote: Ryanator20x6

...It doesn't need to give Gamestop an excuse, they did nothing wrong. We just established why the delivery was made late, and TacoMakerSkys backed it up with something I forgot (because I'm not american).

I've received packages from people weeks after I bought them. It isn't always their fault.

In this case, it was NOT GameStop's fault.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me