Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gifts and visits [CLOSED]
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#1 Posted: 11:28:13 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I now have one friend - thank you for accepting. I received my first gift (1 gem) but the stats show that I received 2 gifts from that friend. I just received my second gift (308 gold) from the same friend and the stats now show that I've received 4 gifts. It seems to be double what I have actually received. Is this a common problem or just me?
Also, when I send a gift, it doesn't come from my personal tally does it? Like, if my friend receives a gem as a gift, I don't lose one from my personal tally?
Also, what happens if I click the 'visit' icon - do I get a confirmation, or does it do something straight away? I've read a lot of problems with people visiting their friends islands, so I'm very wary of visiting other gamers.
How does the invite thing work - from what I've read, a smiley face appears above a building and you have to click it - does this mean you are allowing another gamer to visit? How long does the visit last? Can you refuse an invite, or get rid of the smiley face?
PS my friend - your gift is about 9hrs away!
gewappnet Blue Sparx Gems: 688
#2 Posted: 13:26:12 01/07/2013
No, you don't lose anything by gifting. It's just a notification that the other person will receive something.
Just try out visiting, it doesn't hurt. The baddest thing that might happen is a crash of the app. But then you can restart the app and everything is as before.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 13:33:55 01/07/2013
The invites are just actions you take while visiting to get gold/energy/xp/gems/etc. When you visit your friend's island, there are 3 smiley faces randomly places around their islands. Clicking on them gives you rewards. That's the point of visiting them. Your friend doesn't even know you've visited their island.
arxmage Green Sparx Gems: 105
#4 Posted: 16:02:10 01/07/2013
Feel free to add me as a friend too - name Bregalad. smilie
#5 Posted: 06:05:28 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks - I have now been visiting - it's a bit voyeuristic, but interesting!
I still have the doubling up of stats problem, but I just found that if I click the 'i' before I accept the gift, it only increments by one.
#6 Posted: 06:21:52 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, just blew my own theory. I received a gift and the counter jumped from 8 to 10. ???
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me