Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Waiting on wishing well reset [CLOSED]
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#1 Posted: 02:12:07 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I wonder when the wishing well will be reset? The counterdown timer has elapsed, the luck meter is wiped, and it's past midday on the 1st of the month (in Australia). I've got 70-odd wishing stones waiting to be thrown into the well... hoping for a fishery, giant house or a shrine.
Also, does anyone know if there is any sort of update button to force the game to check for new content?
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#2 Posted: 02:20:23 01/07/2013
Quote: Woz
I wonder when the wishing well will be reset? The counterdown timer has elapsed, the luck meter is wiped, and it's past midday on the 1st of the month (in Australia). I've got 70-odd wishing stones waiting to be thrown into the well... hoping for a fishery, giant house or a shrine.
Also, does anyone know if there is any sort of update button to force the game to check for new content?

I use my wife's account to time travel so I went ahead a day at a time up until the 4th. Fireworks Zook didn't appear but neither did any daily deals. I'm guessing he's going to be rolled out in the Monday update which usually hits around 3-4pm Eastern time.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3 Posted: 08:32:20 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks. As always, you are as informative as you are swift.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#4 Posted: 10:35:40 01/07/2013
Some players have been saying time travel doesn't work anymore.
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#5 Posted: 19:12:10 01/07/2013
I believe it will only work when the content is locked but already downloaded. You can't time travel to Monday updates but the other week you could do it to check out the Friday Solstice Event deals since they were part of the Monday update but were locked until Friday.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me