Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Other Variants [CLOSED]
bilbobagins3 Gold Sparx Gems: 2869
#1 Posted: 17:35:08 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
So when I first got into the game, the only non legendary variants available were Dark Spyro and Royal Double Trouble. I understood RDT as that was an iOS exclusive and so it made sense to make sure he was in the iOS games. Dark Spyro, on the other hand, didn't make any sense if the other variants were going to be ignored. Then Jade, Molten and now Polar have arrived, but where are the others? We are still missing Punch Pop Fizz, Granite Crusher, Scarlet Ninjini, and Gnarly Tree Rex. I would especially like the other Giants as that would give me the ability to use one in the sanctuary and have one available to use if I ever decide to buy the Giant houses. It is also nice to have more Giants for when those gold chests show up.

What do you guys think? Will we see these 4 characters show up before Swap Force, and why do you think we haven't seen them after they started fiving then to us with Jade?
---
I collect way more than just Skylanders and other video games, check it out.

http://ryanwm1.filmaf.com/
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#2 Posted: 18:39:55 30/06/2013
I'm guessing that maybe they'll add one a month until Swap Force launches?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 18:59:36 30/06/2013
Nah, I think the next update will have 'em all.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#4 Posted: 22:15:53 30/06/2013
They've been pacing out the release of the remaining variants every 2-3 weeks. The pattern seems to be when they don't have a big companion or new feature to release they drop another variant to keep the update "meaty". This week we'll be seeing Fireworks Zook at some point so I doubt we'll see another variant until next week at the earliest.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me