Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 149 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#7401 Posted: 21:54:24 14/08/2013
And yet HIR makes my question one of the easiest Hunger Games Questions ever -__-
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7402 Posted: 21:57:06 14/08/2013
I have a feeling I know how this one's ending, even before I've looked at any votes I've gotten. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#7403 Posted: 21:57:51 14/08/2013
Quote: HIR
I have a feeling I know how this one's ending, even before I've looked at any votes I've gotten. <.<

How many have you gotten?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#7404 Posted: 21:58:41 14/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
And yet HIR makes my question one of the easiest Hunger Games Questions ever -__-

For mine all it needed was a simple guess of 0-12.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#7405 Posted: 21:59:21 14/08/2013
Quote: Seiki

what?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#7406 Posted: 22:04:44 14/08/2013
Quote: Seiki

what?

The KH question asked which number Xehanort Report is the first to mentioned the "X-Blade". All you had to do was guess 0-12 as those are the numbers for which there are Reports.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#7407 Posted: 22:27:12 14/08/2013
I'm excited for the flavor text, for once.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#7408 Posted: 22:30:31 14/08/2013
Sent.
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#7409 Posted: 22:45:19 14/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

I'm just excited for the next challenge. I didn't know any of the questions, and nobody even targeted me smilie
---
Hurrah!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#7410 Posted: 22:57:32 14/08/2013
Sent my vote
#7411 Posted: 23:04:52 14/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME

Same here smilie
This is the part of the game where things start to get rly srs smilie

Oh yes. I never lasted this long. smilie
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#7412 Posted: 23:09:00 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sent it.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#7413 Posted: 23:17:24 14/08/2013
I feeling my team might vote me .____.
#7414 Posted: 23:26:25 14/08/2013
Quote: slambam104
I feeling my team might vote me .____.

I didn't. I'm hypnotized by that Olimar avi.
#7415 Posted: 23:34:59 14/08/2013
I've got all the votes. Voting is now closed, so standby. This one went exactly as I thought it would. <.<
---
#7416 Posted: 23:38:26 14/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Ooh, this is exciting!

– – –
#7417 Posted: 23:40:26 14/08/2013
im skard
#7418 Posted: 00:17:24 15/08/2013
As soon as the submarine's scope vanished, a pair of large mortar launchers rose from the lava on each side of the rock island. "EEEEK!" DragonCamo screams. The launchers on the Phantoms' side immediately launched a pair of mortars. The Specters scramble to dodge them, except for Ash Starkindle, who looks at the oncoming mortars with curiosity.

"Ooooooh... what are those things?!" Ash squees, looking at them, only to be blasted by one of the mortars. She's sent flying over the lava river and lands over in a cage containing the green flame insignia on the bottom.

"Ha ha... what an idiot!" DragonCamo bursts out laughing as the rest of his team flees from oncoming mortars. He is hit directly by one and is blasted into a similar cage across the other lava river. "Fiddlesticks!" DragonCamo growls.

"You should have spent less time taunting, and more time dodging, fo' reelz!" Mrmorrises called from the other side. However, the Phantoms continued avoiding the mortars, while the Specters didn't fair very well. Eventually, only Pika was left standing. Two more mortars are lobbed in his direction and he rolls to the side.

"That's it! I surrender! Give them the victory." Pika pleads. The Phantoms all freeze in shock.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!" Paris screams from the cage.

"No, I'm tired of this." Pika growls. "Enough! Let's just get rid of someone." The mortars immediately disappear into the lava and Team Specter is engulfed by a blinding light.
*~*~*~*~*
Phylax Nebula Outpost
Play & Repeat

The Specters are deposited on the Outpost. "What the heck was that for?!" Rand snarls. "You didn't have to give up!"

"It was useless. I was hopelessly outnumbered." Pika snorts. "Besides, we all know there's someone here who we need to get rid of in order to start doing well." Pika quickly glances over in Ash's direction, but nobody says a word.

"Perhapz zis silenze is indicative of somesing?" Antastom suggests as his webcam hovers down in front of the Specters. "Zat vas certainly... disappointing." He grumbles.

"You saw how hopeless it was. I wasn't outlasting all of them." Pika huffs.

"Maybe so. But to not even take a solid shot at it? Pasetic!" The villain snorts. "I need to see jour true potentials in zese tests. Uzzervize my plan cannot proceed perfectly."

"Hey, I'm just trying to get through this." Pika dismisses.

"Under normal circumstances I vould scan jour minds." Antastom explains. "But I feel zat I know exactly who I should get rid of in zis case." The webcam fixates on Pika.

"You can't be serious!" He gasps, his expression instantly changing from one of annoyance to one of sheer panic. "I was just trying to outwit everyone." He declares in a weak defense.

"I haff no need for somevone who is not villing to try his hardest." Antastom dismisses. "Zerefore... BEGONE!" The webcam blasts Pika before he can even react and he's rocketed into space. The webcam turns and looks back at the Specters. "Perhaps now jou vill sink tvice before attempting such a foolish move." He threatens before warping them away.
*~*~*~*~*
Club Platinum, Planet Neovra
Play & Repeat

To the surprise of the Phantoms, after Antastom warped away, he deposited them in some sort of hopping nightclub. Species of all different varieties were jamming out on the dance floor, surrounded by strobe lights, flashing neon panels, and a large neon screen making the DJ nothing but a shadow. "So what type of guy do you suppose this Antastom person is, anyway?" DragonCamo inquires, as he picks up a buffalo wing and starts going to work.

"Didn't he mention something about G-Enterprises?" HDAZ mumbles in a flummox. "Th-They were one of the sponsors when we did the first season of Survivor!"

"Does that mean Antastom actually watched us or something?" Sparxis asks in a frightened tone.

"Wait..." BrutalBash interjects, prompting everyone to look at him. "We were on a game show that whole time?! Why did nobody tell me?" He questions in complete surprise. They all groan in annoyance and look away.

"Now that you mention it..." CommanderGame speaks up, "When HIR was fleeing Bowser's island, the helicopter had a large, yellow 'G' emblazoned into it." He pauses, and snaps his fingers in sudden realization and he adds, "And those same logos were in that factory where the gooey monster was."

"So what does that all mean?" Seiki curiously asks, leaning in close.

"It's simple! HIR is actually running an evil galactic corporation and this is one of his crazy experiments." CommanderGame proclaims. "He must be testing weapons for the company on us!" He sits back and crosses his arms with a look of satisfaction.

"That's just plain ridiculous." DragonCamo guffaws. "But at the same time, I can't help but think that could be a possibility!" Before another word can be uttered, the Specters warp into the club. DragonCamo gasps when he notices Pika is no longer with them. "No... not Pika!"

"Antastom just blasted him away." Slambam explains. "He said something like 'I haff no need for somevone who vill qvit zat eazily.'" He continues, using a bad impression of Antastom's Slavic accent.

"Hey, are we in a nightclub, G's? Dat's pretty tight!" Mrmorrises exclaims, looking around.

"What's a nightclub?" Ash asks.

"Why are we even here anyway?" Rand inquires. "Doesn't seem like the type of place where anything evil would happen." Suddenly, the ground trembles. The captives look around in confusion, only to notice that the entire club has been emptied out, save for the DJ. He flips his record and places it back down on the turntable...

Play & Repeat

The lights in the club immediately dim down and the neon screen immediately goes out, only for the screen to glow bright green. A yellow, italicized 'G' appears in the middle of the screen and green flames dance around it. The strobe lights flash on revealing shadowy figures. They look to be somewhat shorter than the captives. All of them appear to be wearing helmets with antennas sticking out of them. The strobe lights quickly flicker off and the Phantoms and Specters begin to back up.

The lights flickers back on Ash lets out a scream as she is kicked by one of the strange creatures and sent recoiling back. DragonCamo looks up and sees one of the figures hovering in the air with a spinning helicopter-like contraption. Its caring a blue furry creature curled up into a ball and chucks it at him. DragonCamo dives to the side, but the creature rebounds off a table and spins toward BrutalBash. BrutalBash is tripped up and sent crashing into a bar.

"They're moving too fast!" HDAZ exclaims. "What do we do?!"

King_Pika has been eliminated! 11 players remain!
Votals

King_Pika (5): slambam104, Mrmorrises, Rand O M, Ash Starkindle, parisruelz12
Ash Starkindle (1): King_Pika

Team Phantom
DragonCamo (Captain)
Seiki
SPARXisAWESOME
HotDogAndZap
CommanderGame
BrutalBash101

Team Specter
slambam
Rand O M
Ash Starkindle
parisruelz12
Mrmorrises

Lost… in… SPACE!
crystalhero37 (Eliminated night 1)
DummyZ (Eliminated via tiebreak night 2)
Bravo101 (Captain, eliminated night 3)
Hot Dog 542 (Eliminated night 4)
Underian (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 6)
somePerson (Eliminated night 7)
King_Pika (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 8)

It is now Day 9!
Today's game mode is... Platformer Peril!

I'm going to ask a series of questions about platformer video games. Your aim as a team is to get as many right as possible. You will PM a set of ONLY answers to me. You'll have around 20 hours to do this and you can chance your answers if you want. The questions will come a little bit later. I need a break. @.@
---
#7419 Posted: 00:22:44 15/08/2013
Im sorry, i burst out laughing at Ash's and BB's text parts smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7420 Posted: 00:24:10 15/08/2013
Ooooh sounds fun!

Im sorry, i burst out laughing at Ash's and BB's text parts smilie smilie smilie smilie

Aha same. smilie
#7421 Posted: 00:26:16 15/08/2013
Ooooh sounds fun!

Aha same. smilie

I kinda but this in my GB

"What's a nightclub?" Ash asks.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7422 Posted: 00:28:04 15/08/2013
Who wants to be the new captain?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#7423 Posted: 00:28:48 15/08/2013
Ash you idiot.
#7424 Posted: 00:30:31 15/08/2013
Why do slambam104, Mrmorrises, Rand O M, Ash Starkindle, and parisruelz12 always vote for the same people all of a sudden?
#7425 Posted: 00:32:54 15/08/2013
Quote: somePerson
Why do slambam104, Mrmorrises, Rand O M, Ash Starkindle, and parisruelz12 always vote for the same people all of a sudden?

It's a secret!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7426 Posted: 00:34:02 15/08/2013

The truth we've been talking abut who to vote for. ( I really hope that isn't against the rules.)

But if we lose again, there will be no such communication.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7427 Posted: 00:35:52 15/08/2013
Quote: parisruelz12

The truth we've been talking abut who to vote for. ( I really hope that isn't against the rules.)

I knew it. Bad strategy if you're gonna make an alliance with most of the team.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:14 15/08/2013 by somePerson
#7428 Posted: 00:37:51 15/08/2013

They were plotting against you.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7429 Posted: 00:39:13 15/08/2013

They were plotting against you.

What could I do exactly?
#7430 Posted: 00:39:39 15/08/2013

I wouldn't call it an alliance. It sounds menacing. It's just a game after all. And, what's most important is that we have fun, correct?
---
#7431 Posted: 00:44:20 15/08/2013

I wouldn't call it an alliance. It sounds menacing. It's just a game after all. And, what's most important is that we have fun, correct?

No...It's about winning and I will eliminate all of you if that what it takes to!!!

Jk.
#7432 Posted: 00:45:42 15/08/2013
I know I'm clueless HIR, but now it's getting ridiculous. I'm not that stupid. <.<
Anyhow, when questions cone, chatroom team!
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#7433 Posted: 00:52:37 15/08/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
I know I'm clueless HIR, but now it's getting ridiculous. I'm not that stupid. <.<

Hey, I like being stupid in the flavor text. It gives me a lot of funny moments smilie
---
Hurrah!
#7434 Posted: 00:54:54 15/08/2013
I barely ever talk. You should be happy that you get some sort of funny lines. I'm just a filler of necessary information. smilie
#7435 Posted: 00:58:15 15/08/2013
Quote: BrutalBash101
Quote: Ash Starkindle

Hey, I like being stupid in the flavor text. It gives me a lot of funny moments smilie

Agreed. But it's getting ridiculous. I have common sense, and, I know what a nightclub is.

I barely ever talk. You should be happy that you get some sort of funny lines. I'm just a filler of necessary information. smilie

I am happy. Again, I'm just ridiculously idiotic.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#7436 Posted: 01:07:41 15/08/2013

I know, I know, I know, I can't pick, I'm a spectator...but I think you should be it, I read all the posts, slambam for captain. smilie
#7437 Posted: 01:09:58 15/08/2013
Quote: Troll Slug

I know, I know, I know, I can't pick, I'm a spectator...but I think you should be it, I read all the posts, slambam for captain. smilie

Looks like I got a fan!
#7438 Posted: 01:13:37 15/08/2013
@Ash: Sorry, but when I chose (mostly) quirky personalities, I intended to keep them for as long as the character's around. ^.^b

Here are the questions!
1. Not counting Bowser levels, which Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy only contains a boss fight?
2. In Crash Bandicoot: Warped, what is the name of the tiger ridden by Coco?
3. Knuckles the Echidna pilots one of Dr. Eggman’s mechs as the boss of which Sonic Advance 2 zone?
4. Fans of the Mega Man franchise consider the Roboenza Virus to be a prototype of what invention?
5. How many Bubsy the Bobcat games were made in the 1990s?
6. In Banjo-Tooie, racing Canary Mary requires doing what actions with the controller?
7. If the Super Bonus Round is completed, with all gems collected, in Spyro: Year of the Dragon, what percentage completion will the player have?
8. Name 3 main characters from the Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time story that die.
9. Super Meat Boy has you play as Bandage Girl in which chapter?
10. In Cave Story, what item will eventually be obtained if you ignore Professor Booster falling down a chasm?
---
#7439 Posted: 01:15:16 15/08/2013
Oh my.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#7440 Posted: 01:15:39 15/08/2013
If you vote off a captain you can fend without one. smilie
#7441 Posted: 01:18:02 15/08/2013
Its fine HIR. just kidding
I kinda like how dumb I am

Chatroom team
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#7442 Posted: 01:18:34 15/08/2013
Of course he asks a Sonic Question after Im voted off ._.
#7443 Posted: 01:22:33 15/08/2013
I read that Sonic question as "Sonic Adventure 2." Not Sonic Advanced. smilie
---
#7444 Posted: 01:24:43 15/08/2013
Well....i know none of these.....Ratchet and Clank moved to PSP, so i stopped playing DX
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7445 Posted: 01:27:29 15/08/2013

At least you get lines. ;^;

I feel like a nobody...

And I didn't even mean to make a Kingdom Hearts joke.
---
First | Previous | Page 149 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me