Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 89 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4401 Posted: 23:24:59 26/07/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Quote: HIR
Guys, please read over the rules. Keep spam to a minimum, thanks. <.<

What rules? There aren't any on my iPod, and I can't get to the computer.

It's in the very first post. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#4402 Posted: 23:39:20 26/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M
Final Answer:
Beads of subjugation.

Wow, someone finally got one right.

WN: 1
SH: 0

Moving on. Ash walks up to the machine following celebrations from Rand. Her ball is black with a circle formed by a serpent eating it's own tail inn red. An odd triangle is the middle of the circle.

Fullmetal Alchemist
In the manga/Brotherhood series, which is the only of the seven Homunculi who’s Ouroboros tattoo location is unknown?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:41 26/07/2013 by Seiki
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#4403 Posted: 01:10:08 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
(Personally, i prefer the spam)

Also, I'm hosting the hypothical Season 4. I'll be WAY more lax than the OP. (Seriously, this was originally a S&N topic and idea. Though I prefer the spam be between The contestants and hosts but w/e smilie)
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#4404 Posted: 01:15:46 27/07/2013
Quote: King_Pika
(Personally, i prefer the spam)

Also, I'm hosting the hypothical Season 4. I'll be WAY more lax than the OP. (Seriously, this was originally a S&N topic and idea. Though I prefer the spam be between The contestants and hosts but w/e :P)

Well in season 1, everyone was posting their thoughts a lot more in the topic. That's seemed to have died down already for season 2. <.>
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4405 Posted: 01:18:18 27/07/2013
This season is dying.
#4406 Posted: 01:21:29 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
This season is dying.

It's just this challenge + Bravo's away.

This is a rather obscure challenge, and Bravo is the life of the party. Season 3 will bring back DummyZ and DC of course.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#4407 Posted: 01:21:42 27/07/2013
Oh I think I saw it before..
M'kay, I thought, is it...
Pride? I think he has a different mark. Again, my 20-something cousins told me a year or so ago (they love anime, and talk about it any chance they get.)
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#4408 Posted: 01:24:20 27/07/2013
This season is dying.

This is a rather obscure challenge, and Bravo is the life of the party. Season 3 will bring back DummyZ and DC of course.

We will bring down the house.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4409 Posted: 01:28:39 27/07/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
This season is dying.

We will bring down the house.
Yeah man! That should get the party goin again 4 sur!!!!!
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4410 Posted: 01:30:39 27/07/2013
This season is dying.

The battle the world has been waiting for!
#4411 Posted: 01:34:44 27/07/2013
Quote: DummyZ
This season is dying.

You will not escape the deadly speed of my arrows.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:57 27/07/2013 by DragonCamo
#4412 Posted: 01:34:50 27/07/2013
This season is dying.

But you guys will be working together... at first. <.<
---
#4413 Posted: 01:36:13 27/07/2013

Just wait till you see my spears.

Quote: HIR

But you guys will be working together... at first. <.<

Funny, just like in the Hunger Games.
#4414 Posted: 01:36:21 27/07/2013

This is a rather obscure challenge, and Bravo is the life of the party. Season 3 will bring back DummyZ

and DC of course.

NO
DC
STHAP
THIS IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES
I repeat,
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#4415 Posted: 01:37:33 27/07/2013
There havent been any confessionals...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:47 27/07/2013 by Underian
#4416 Posted: 01:37:50 27/07/2013
Oh I think I saw it before..
M'kay, I thought, is it...
Pride? I think he has a different mark. Again, my 20-something cousins told me a year or so ago (they love anime, and talk about it any chance they get.)

Oh my, this just got interesting.

Pride aka Selim Bradley is the correct answer. In his true form he has some dot on his forhead, but no known Ouroboros tattoo.

Wrath: Left eye
Lust: Above her cleavage
Greed: Back of hand
Gluttony: Tounge
Envy: His thigh
Sloth: His right shoulder

WN: 2
SH: 0

Only one question remains and it goes to an SH. Even if the answer is correct, SH will still lose.

Though for ****s and giggles, Imma ask the last question anyway.

Bravo, Ruroni Kenishin
What was Kenshin Himura known as when he was the legendary assassin?

Anywho, Wandering Nobodies win
Good job. No reward this time around. Just not having to eliminate someone.

Swarming Heartless
You have lost and will need to eliminate someone. You have 24 hours to pm votes for that. You should know how this works by now. >.>
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#4417 Posted: 01:42:47 27/07/2013
When will day6 start? I have till10:00 tomorrow morning. I'll be back around 6 or 7 at night.
EDIT: There may be wifi, but I don't think there is.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:53 27/07/2013 by Ash Starkindle
#4418 Posted: 01:42:56 27/07/2013

NO
DC
STHAP
I repeat,

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ flyed accross the trees like a flash, and Ash's face took a poisonous knife to the face.

She fell into the ground poisoned, the body couldn't respond.

"It's incredible how quickly a Basilisk's poison penetrates the body, isn't it?"

There was a moment of silence.

A cannon noise exploded through the forest. And he fled in search of his next tribute.
#4419 Posted: 01:43:18 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Bravo sent me his vote in case.
---
#4420 Posted: 01:45:26 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
plz stop dummyz
---
#4421 Posted: 01:45:39 27/07/2013

NO

DC
STHAP
I repeat,

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ flew across the trees like a flash, and day5loser's face took a poisonous knife to the face.

They fell into the ground poisoned, the body couldn't respond.

"It's incredible how quickly a Basilisk's poison penetrates the body, isn't it?"

A cannon noise exploded through the forest. And he fled in search of his next tribute.
Fixed.
Maybe u can kill me when I get eliminated smilie
#4422 Posted: 01:47:44 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I swear Ash is BB's reincarnation.
---
#4423 Posted: 01:49:19 27/07/2013

I am? How so?
#4424 Posted: 01:49:43 27/07/2013

I dont see it.
#4425 Posted: 01:51:43 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Come on. Underdog who makes it rather far. Seems like an early elimination due to reasons.
---
#4426 Posted: 01:52:05 27/07/2013
When will day6 start? I have till10:00 tomorrow morning. I'll be back around 6 or 7 at night.

*shrugs* Maybe tonight/tomorrow?

Day 6 will be the last team challenge.
---
#4427 Posted: 01:52:25 27/07/2013

NO
DC
STHAP
I repeat,

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ flyed accross the trees like a flash, and Ash's face took a poisonous knife to the face.

DummyZ had not taken precaution, making to much noise. Unknowingly, the glint of an arrow shined in the sunlight. He barley had time to look back as an arrow whizzed through the air, implanting itself in the back of his head. Smiling, a figure dropped from the trees to stand next to his victim. "Oh look, DummyZ. How nice it is for you to travel into my area of hunting. Looks like your games are over." DragonCamo said, as the last drip of blood that kept him alive fell from his body. The sound of a cannon signaled his death. DragonCamo smiled with his work, and began to look for his partner in crime, Seiki.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:50 27/07/2013 by DragonCamo
#4428 Posted: 01:54:09 27/07/2013
NO
DC
STHAP
I repeat,

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ had not taken precaution, making to much noise. Unknowingly, the glint of an arrow shined in the sunlight. He barley had time to look back as an arrow whizzed through the air, implanting itself in the back of his head. Smiling, a figure dropped from the butt to stand next to his victim. "Oh look, DummyZ. How nice it is for you to travel into my area of hunting. Looks like your games are over." DragonCamo said, as the last drip of blood that kept him alive fell from his body. The sound of a cannon signaled his death. DragonCamo smiled with his work, and began to look for his partner in crime, Seiki.

No offence DummyZ but DC is better at this .___.
#4429 Posted: 01:55:35 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
PLZ STOP WITH THE HUNGER GAMES
---
#4430 Posted: 01:56:25 27/07/2013
Come on. Underdog who makes it rather far. Seems like an early elimination due to reasons.

K_P
*whisper* don't give them ideas.
#4431 Posted: 01:56:32 27/07/2013

Granted, her team has only done one elimination, so.......

NO
DC
STHAP
I repeat,

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ had not taken precaution, making to much noise. Unknowingly, the glint of an arrow shined in the sunlight. He barley had time to look back as an arrow whizzed through the air, implanting itself in the back of his head. Smiling, a figure dropped from the trees to stand next to his victim. "Oh look, DummyZ. How nice it is for you to travel into my area of hunting. Looks like your games are over." DragonCamo said, as the last drip of blood that kept him alive fell from his body. The sound of a cannon signaled his death. DragonCamo smiled with his work, and began to look for his partner in crime, Seiki.

I am the Katniss to your Peeta (or whichever way you prefer it. smilie) We will make them change the rules so we can both win. <3 <3 <3
---
#4432 Posted: 01:57:02 27/07/2013

king pika i could turn this into sonic heroes or sonic adventure if I wanted to. if you stop the hunger games, then sonic is next @_@
#4433 Posted: 01:57:12 27/07/2013

[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4434 Posted: 01:58:03 27/07/2013
Quote: Underian

OR IS IT?!

DummyZ had not taken precaution, making to much noise. Unknowingly, the glint of an arrow shined in the sunlight. He barley had time to look back as an arrow whizzed through the air, implanting itself in the back of his head. Smiling, a figure dropped from the butt to stand next to his victim. "Oh look, DummyZ. How nice it is for you to travel into my area of hunting. Looks like your games are over." DragonCamo said, as the last drip of blood that kept him alive fell from his body. The sound of a cannon signaled his death. DragonCamo smiled with his work, and began to look for his partner in crime, Seiki.

Honestly, Mine was not like this because I needed to make a quick one. If you give me 15 or 20 minutes, I can make one like his.
#4435 Posted: 01:58:17 27/07/2013

[User Posted Image]

i laughed way more than I should have.
#4436 Posted: 01:58:48 27/07/2013

Honestly, Mine was not like this because I needed to make a quick one. If you give me 15 or 20 minutes, I can make one like his.

Mine took me like, 1 minute >__> I can actually do better than this
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4437 Posted: 01:58:52 27/07/2013
Quote: Seiki

*shrugs* Maybe tonight/tomorrow?

Day 6 will be the last team challenge.

Again, I only have until 10:00 am tomorrow. I'll even get up early. I can't miss this last team challenge. My team just means alot to me, and I won't work with them till All Stars.
#4438 Posted: 01:59:17 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator

king pika i could turn this into sonic heroes or sonic adventure if I wanted to. if you stop the hunger games, then sonic is next @_@

how about no

If this is anything, it should be Digimon.

My season will be in the Digiworld. DIGIDESTINED4LYFEE

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.
---
#4439 Posted: 01:59:29 27/07/2013

You forget, this season is KH themed. If we change it to anything, it will be KH. <.<

Need votes from more people. (Paris, somePerson) We have two votes for two diff people.
---
#4440 Posted: 02:00:03 27/07/2013

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4441 Posted: 02:01:07 27/07/2013

[User Posted Image]

Yes u can
Seiki
Make it sthap plzz
#4442 Posted: 02:01:18 27/07/2013

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

too bad im doing sonic heores next season. hir is eggman but thiner.
#4443 Posted: 02:03:02 27/07/2013

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

DIGIMON CAN SUCK IT!!!!

I kid you not, if we have a digimon themed season, I reject that season and will pretend it didn't happen.
---
#4444 Posted: 02:03:20 27/07/2013

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

I can't take this srsly cuz of ur sig
#4445 Posted: 02:04:22 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
DIGIMON
Digimon, Digital Monsters
Digimon are the Champions!
Digimon, Digital Monsters
Digimon are the Champions!
Change, into Digital Champions,
To, save the Digital World!
---
#4446 Posted: 02:04:34 27/07/2013

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

I can't take this srsly cuz of ur sig

if i had a dollar for everytime someone told me this... id have like five dollars.
#4447 Posted: 02:05:57 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

how about no

<3<3<3 I'm a Vaccine.

DIGIMON CAN SUCK IT!!!!

I kid you not, if we have a digimon themed season, I reject that season and will pretend it didn't happen.

Oh well.
---
#4448 Posted: 02:07:09 27/07/2013
Im going to look through the pages for a list of All-Stars...
#4449 Posted: 02:07:20 27/07/2013
The same thing Underain. Ur sig makes every post sound wrong.
#4450 Posted: 02:10:08 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Im going to look through the pages for a list of All-Stars...

King_Pika
CH
SPARXisAWESOME
Seiki
DragonCamo
CommanderGame
HDAZ
BrutalBash
Padfoot
Bravo
Underian
somePerson
Ash
Paris
Rand O M
Mrmorrises
---
First | Previous | Page 89 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me