Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 61 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#3001 Posted: 18:05:07 21/07/2013
Wtf??????
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3002 Posted: 18:08:01 21/07/2013
Alright, here's my TXT dump.

1. Day/Night actions
DAY 1
-Team EC wins challenge
-Bravo101 & DragonCamo eat victory cake and get a sugar high, have a posting restriction in which they cannot space their words

NIGHT 1
-Prextail202 Banished

DAY 2
-King_Pika chosen as Team FS leader
-Bravo101 chosen as Team EC leader
-Team EC wins challenge
-DragonCamo spins Luck-O-Wheel, wins RING OF MEDIOCRE POWER, can survive one banishment
-Skylanders fan spins Luck-O-Wheel, gets poisoned, knocked out of Day 3
-Hot Dog 542 quits, replaced by DummyZ

NIGHT 2
-Vincentkoopa banished

DAY 3
-Eevee88 & BrutalBash101 sit out competition
-Skylanders fan goes "missing" to receive medical treatment
-Team FS wins competition, earns the Head Start

NIGHT 3
-Skylanders fan returns
-Eevee88 banished

DAY 4
-CommanderGame joins Team FS
-BrutalBash101 sits out competition
-Team FS wins competition, earns The Incapacitator

NIGHT 4
-Skylanders fan banished

DAY 5
-King_Pika uses The Incapacitator on Seiki, knocking him out of Day & Night 5
-SPARXisAWESOME sits out competition
-Team FS wins competition
-CommanderGame earns the Prankster Urn

NIGHT 5
-CommanderGame uses the Prankster Urn
-DragonCamo gets the Magic Eraser
-Team FS banishes Bravo with 4 votes and 1 vote for Seiki, results are rigged to appear that everyone voted for Bravo

DAY 6
-Seiki returns to the game
-Seiki is promoted to Team EC's leader
-DragonCamo uses the Magic Eraser, eliminating half of Team FS's points during the challenge
-Team EC wins the challenge, earns the Rocket Wisp

NIGHT 6
-HotDogAndZap is banished

DAY 7
-Team FS uses the Head Start
-Team FS wins the challenge
-SPARXisAWESOME wins the Time Tunneler

NIGHT 7
-Seiki uses Rocket Wisp to team-swap DummyZ
-DummyZ banished

DAY 8
-Team EC and Team FS merge
-SPARXisAWESOME uses Time Tunneler, cancelling challenge

NIGHT 8
-Seiki is banished

DAY 9
-crystalhero37 withdraws from competition
-CommanderGame wins challenge, gets the Snatch-O-Matic 3000

NIGHT 9
-King_Pika is banished

DAY 10
-DragonCamo wins immunity, gets the Punchy Punch 800

NIGHT 10
-CommanderGame uses Snatch-O-Matic 3000 to steal DragonCamo's vote
-BrutalBash101 banished, results are rigged to make it appear that DC voted for BrutalBash

DAY 11
-SPARXisAWESOME wins immunity

NIGHT 11
-DragonCamo uses RING OF MEDIOCRE POWER
-No one banished

DAY 12
-DragonCamo wins immunity

NIGHT 12
-CommanderGame is banished

DAY 13
-DragonCamo wins the game!

2. Item Descriptions
Ring of Mediocre Power
As reward for your courageous act, the Luck-O-Wheel has gifted you with the RING OF MEDIOCRE POWER. This ornate article of jewelry will enable you to survive one banishment. Should you go to a banishment ceremony and receive enough votes to get banished, this ring will automatically kick in and save you. However, it is a one-use item. You may choose to share this with your team, but I would think it's something you would want to keep secret. Thanks for spinning the Luck-O-Wheel!

Head Start
Team FS, you have won the Head Start! This artifact will allow you to gain a head start over your opponents. However, it only works for a point-based competition. One member MUST PM me before the start of a competition (in this case, during twilight or night) to request to use it. If the competition you wish to use it on is NOT point based, you will have wasted the Head Start.

Incapacitator
Congratulations! You have won the Incapacitator!

This weapon, designed by The Earnest Boss Company, contains a dart with laser guided targeting that will emit several thousand volts of electricity, effectively knocking out any enemies for a solid 24 hours. As the leader, you have 2 options. You can share this with your team and use this device to knock out a member of Team EC out for an entire day (meaning they cannot participate in a challenge). Or you can keep it a secret and hold onto the item until this becomes a single-player game, at which point you take sole possession of the device, and can use it to knock anyone out of a day's challenge. The choice is yours. If you want to use the Incapacitator, you MUST PM me. This device can be used ANY TIME, even in the middle of a challenge. If you use it during a challenge, whatever score that player has accumulated will be their final score AND they will be unable to cast a vote at a banishment ceremony.

Seiki's Incapacitated PM
While you and your team were discussing your lineup for the next challenge, you were struck in the back by something extremely sharp. It sent a surge of a electricity through your body, causing you to go limp.

You have been completely incapacitated.
Starting now, you CANNOT participate in today's challenge, post in the topic, or PM any of your teammates. Should your team lose and go to Banishment, you MAY NOT cast a vote. Failure to follow this will negatively impact your team's performance. It will take 24 hours for you to recover, so you will be back to normal on day 6.

Magic Eraser
You have been gifted The Magic Eraser! This strange device, invented by the Earnest Boss Company, has the ability to erase AN-Y-THING... including another team's points. You can use it during a point based challenge to eliminate some of a competitor's points. If you use it during the team phase, it will work on Team FS. If you are still in the game at the merge and haven't used this, you can erase a competitor's points.

Prankster Urn
Congratulations!

As a reward for your strong performance in day 5's challenge, you have won the Prankster Urn! This ingenious device, developed by the Earnest Boss Company, allows you to pull the ultimate of pranks to turn the game in your favor. You can replace the Urn of Anguish, containing the banishment votes, with votes of your own. You have 2 options. You can share this with your team, and YOUR TEAM will cast the banishment votes for Team EC. Or you can keep this until there is a merge and use it to cast the SOLE VOTE for who to banish.

If you wish to use it, you and only you must PM me to let me know. At which point, either you or your team will be asked to submit banishment votes. Whoever you or your team pick, it will appear as if everyone voted for that person.

Message Sent to Team FS From Prankster Urn
Through a strange twist of fate, one of your teammates has stolen the Urn of Anguish! You have now been given the power to alter the banishment vote to eliminate whoever your team wishes from Team EC. You MUST submit a vote for who to banish from Team EC.

Rocket Wisp
Team EC, you have won the Rocket Wisp! This powerful alien was ca-... generously donated its services to Eggman Enterprises, one of our beloved sponsors. It contains powerful energy capable of rocketing a person long distances. You can use it to force a Flaming Spyro to join your team. Note that this option will cancel a Flaming Spyros banishment ceremony.

The Rocket Wisp has limited life force. If we reach a merge, it will go into hibernation and be rendered unusable. If you wish to use it, your team leader (Seiki) must PM me with how you plan on using it (who to use it on). Also note that if your team leader is incapacitated in any way when you try to use it, the Rocket Wisp will fail.

Time Tunneler
Tired of these drawn out day phases? Want to skip directly to the juicy drama of a banishment ceremony? Is there a threatening player who you think will win immunity and ruin your chances of making it to the finals? Then the Time Tunneler is for you! Developed by the Secret Society of X-Nauts with funding from The Team Plasma Foundation, this device contains the ability to dig forward into the time stream! It has enough quantum energy to allow you to skip an entire day, including the challenge, and go right to the banishment ceremony. Doing this will mean that no one receives immunity, making everyone fair game for a banishment vote. You may use this ANY TIME during a day. Please PM me if you want to use it.

(continued...)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3003 Posted: 18:08:27 21/07/2013
Snatch-O-Matic 3000
Congratulations on your well-fought victory! You have won the Snatch-O-Matic 3000!

Are you a paranoid individual who always feels like someone's after you? Think there's a player left in the game who's going to be tossing every vote they can in your direction? Have you wanted to be a Master Thief without ANY effort? Well then you need the Snatch-O-Matic 3000! Developed by the Koopa Troop to steal coins from the Mushroom Treasury, the Snatch-O-Matic will let you steal any player's vote during a banishment ceremony and convert it to a second vote for you!

So using it will give you 2 votes, while someone else will get 0! This device will NOT work when we're down to the Final 3, so you only have this banishment ceremony (you can use it even though the buddies are voting) and Night 10's to use it. If you want to use it, PM me with your target, and who you want to change the stolen vote to. Congrats once again and enjoy!

Punchy Punch 800
Going offline? Worried you'll miss a crucial portion of an upcoming challenge? The Punchy-Punch 800 is just for you. In all honesty, it's nothing more than a boxing glove duct taped to a spring loader, but hey, we've got a tight budget. You can use this device during a challenge to render the host (that's me) unconscious for up to 4 hours, thus putting the challenge on hold. If you wish to use it, simply PM me expressing how long you want the pause to last.

3. The Tower of Power PMs
Keh heh heh heh! Welcome, little human! For my first test, you must tell me the one person I despise the most.

Regards,
King Boo
King of the Boos

Yes! The man in green displeases me so! You have a decent head on your shoulders. This next task is to move to the 2nd floor. We Boos love joking, so solve this royal joke:

What is Dracula's favorite type of boat?

Well done. Keh heh heh. But this second floor is much trickier!

You approach a mirror and see your reflection awaiting on the other side. You can either:
A. Pass through it, thinking it an illusion
B. Shatter the mirror

Which do you pick?

You shatter the mirror, revealing the continuation of the Tower and proceed forward!

"Now, mortal, in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, how many Boos pop out of the chest underneath the Creepy Steeple?" King Boo asks.

"Eyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Interesting. But I mustn't let you get the upper hand." King Boo shrieks. "Try this riddle on for size!"

To move onto the 3rd floor solve this riddle:
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

You proceed up to the third floor and find three doors in front of you. "Two contain my loyal servants who will eject you from the tower! One door will let you through. Choose wisely!"

Which door to you pick: A, B, or C?

Aggh! How did you know that C is statistically the most correct answer. Cursed human. I must up the intensity on this difficult. Keh heh heh heh heh!

Name every location where you race my servant, known as the Spooky Speedster, in Super Mario Galaxy?

"Grrrrrrr! Now you are stating to frustrate me." King Boo growls. "I demand another riddle, immediately!"

Solve this to move to the 4th floor!
The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?

Eyyyyyarrrrgh! You've made it up to the fourth floor? It's time to pull out all the tricks. Keh heh heh. Now you'll be forced to deal with scrambled questions. See if you can unscramble this and answer it. You'll never succeed!

Twha mega idd Osbo fstri papaer ni?

Grrrrrrr, this is not good! Perhaps not one... but TWO riddles will quell you. I'm frightening, aren't I? Keh heh heh.

#1: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

#2: At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?

You'll never get both right at once. Hee hee hee!

Grrrr! Cursed mortal. You won't get this next one right:

Twha ROM-hack of Erspu Raoim Lordw notsaicn a nacvat Stgoh Ehsou?

You are correct! Now there's only one challenge standing between you and victory. This is unimaginable. I must ensure you cannot pass this one, mortal, by scrambling it completely. Keh heh heh heh heh heh!

If uoy dda the onamtu fo Ph eth Wasohd Eqenu, Macoit Oob, Sri Sgdour, Spuer Mitenodi, and Notuc Elkbc all heva, hwat buremn would uoy tge?

4. Final Thoughts
I freely admit that I did everything, including all the questions, on the fly. I was completely making this up as I go along, which may have been why some of the items ended up being borderline "bastard mod tier." In retrospect, the types of challenges where you were given a bunch of questions at once to answer work the best for this type of scenario, so those are probably good ideas to use for future seasons.

I congratulate DragonCamo and SPARXisAWESOME, along with CommanderGame. All 3 used the items they were dealt to their extreme advantage and might not have made it as far as they did if they hadn't been so diligent. I had a lot of fun with this and would be honored to host another season. I'd probably plan it a bit more in advance. XP
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#3004 Posted: 18:10:44 21/07/2013
Noooooo Bravo.....
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#3005 Posted: 18:14:47 21/07/2013
Yay!At least I was congratulated!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#3006 Posted: 18:31:55 21/07/2013
Awesomeeee
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#3007 Posted: 19:21:57 21/07/2013
Wandering nobodies.....we can do it!!!!
#3008 Posted: 19:50:56 21/07/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Wandering nobodies.....we can do it!!!!

Youre right. Yes we can!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:54 21/07/2013 by Ash Starkindle
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3009 Posted: 20:00:30 21/07/2013
I'll be here for moral support!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3010 Posted: 20:01:58 21/07/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I'll be here for moral support!

Yay! Moral support! smilie
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#3011 Posted: 20:18:56 21/07/2013
Heartless are better, because Heartless are adorable. @_@
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3012 Posted: 20:22:49 21/07/2013
Nobodies are not my cup of tea.
#3013 Posted: 20:24:52 21/07/2013
Go WN!!! We can do this!!! YAY!!! smilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3014 Posted: 22:11:24 21/07/2013
Lets do a round in tokyo and sponser G Force
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#3015 Posted: 22:16:07 21/07/2013
No
Ur too obsessed with Japan and gidzilla
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#3016 Posted: 23:06:00 21/07/2013
Sorrry been at work, will get to the Season 2 opening flavor text in a moment. :3

Also, DC! Congrats! <3 *gives DC giant hug, wrapping arms and legs around him and thoroughly kissing him in congrats* I knew you could do it!!! smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#3017 Posted: 23:12:43 21/07/2013
im still here to support people smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3018 Posted: 23:45:06 21/07/2013
Let's do this gaiz
#3019 Posted: 23:51:32 21/07/2013
Yeah buddy
#3020 Posted: 00:15:43 22/07/2013
Music to listen to while reading
Reference for Traverse Town layout Skip to about the 16 min mark. Also.

Total Drama Dark Spyro Season 2!!!

The grand doors marking the entrance to Traverse Town open up. 12 contestants fille into the First District, somePerson, Sleepy, TorchSheep, Slambam401, Swap Force Fan, Underian, arceustheprime, Hot Dog 542, Ash Starkindle, Padfoot, Rand O M, and Mrmorrises. Seiki walks down the steps leading from the Itemp Shop with King_Pika not far behind.

"Hello and welcome to Traverse Town, location of season 2 of Survivor Dark Spyro, or as I prefer to call it, Total Drama Dark Spyro!" Seiki says enthusiasticly. "I am Seiki and this is my minion, uhh, I mean co-host KP!"

Seiki motions to KP who is oddly dressed to look like Kim Possible with even a wig to match. King_Pika appears quite unhappy about his attire.

"We are currently in the First District, your general hang-out area. Straight back past the Item Shop you'll find Second District, where you'll be staying and where eliminations shall be held. To my left, your right, through those doors you see is Third District where most challenges shall be held. Any questions?" Seiki explains.

Ash raises her hand to ask a question.

"No? Good, moving on, then." Seiki completely ignores her. "You shall be divided into two teams, Swarming Heartless and Wandering Nobodies, as follows: (A logo for each team appears beside Seiki's head as he says each team name.)

Swarming Heartless:
somePerson
Sleepy
TorchSheep
Slambam401
Swap Force Fan
Underian

Wandering Nobodies:
arceustheprime
Hot Dog 542
Ash Starkindle
Padfoot
Rand O M
Mrmorrises"

"Can we change our team names to something else?" Sleepy asks, somewhat whining.

"Absolutly not! This season will have a Kingdom Hearts theme, don't worry just the nature not the questions." seiki gives a wink. "Please leave your things for my man-slave to cart away and meet me in the Third District."

Seiki turns and opens the doors to the Third District for them to file in. King_Pika trudges forward and grabs as much of the contestants luggage as he can carry.

Third District

Seiki stands in front of the foutain while the teams each sit in small cars big enough to only hold one person, parked to show team seperation. WN cars are white while SH ones are black.

"Are the cars neccessary?" Rand asks, barely fitting into his.

"Yes, because for our first challenge, we'll be taking a road trip! The name of today's game is 'Road Trip to ComiCon!'" Seiki announces.

Road Trip to ComiCon!
Each round will ask a question regarding various comic book series. Teams must work together and have an elected captain pm answers to the host. Each correct answer gains one point, Team with the most points after 10 questions wins! First person to pm me an answer from each team is declared captain.

Question 1:
Before becoming The Joker, what alias did he go by?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:05 22/07/2013 by Seiki
#3021 Posted: 00:18:56 22/07/2013
Seiki, if you mention anything about Catching Fire in Comic con, i will love you forever.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3022 Posted: 00:19:06 22/07/2013
Go everybody. *waves banner*
---
#3023 Posted: 00:20:24 22/07/2013
Seiki, if you mention anything about Catching Fire in Comic con, i will love you forever.

Uhhh, no. You are mistaken. Not anything ComiCon related shall be used. Comic books will be used as basis for questions.
---
#3024 Posted: 00:20:48 22/07/2013
Quote: Seiki

Uhhh, no. You are mistaken. Not anything ComiCon related shall be used. Comic books will be used as basis for questions.

How very rude.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3025 Posted: 00:20:54 22/07/2013
Well who be captain of WN???
#3026 Posted: 00:23:22 22/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M
Well who be captain of WN???

Seems MrMorrises has just taken that position as I have recieved a PM from him.
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#3027 Posted: 00:23:35 22/07/2013
It's 104.
#3028 Posted: 00:23:46 22/07/2013
K good.
#3029 Posted: 00:24:15 22/07/2013
I will now start to stalk this topic <3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3030 Posted: 00:24:59 22/07/2013
I will now start to stalk this topic <3

Ok! I watch you too! what
#3031 Posted: 00:27:15 22/07/2013
Quote: slambam104
It's 104.

I copy/pasted, blame KP.

(waiting on answer from a Heartless.)
---
#3032 Posted: 00:27:59 22/07/2013
Nobodies rule yes
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#3033 Posted: 00:29:35 22/07/2013
I'm here, just so you guys know...
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#3034 Posted: 00:30:50 22/07/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542

Memories is our team leader and sent in the answer so b
#3035 Posted: 00:31:22 22/07/2013
Gah.. sorry I'm late. Did my team submit the answer?
#3036 Posted: 00:36:56 22/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M
Quote: Hot Dog 542

Memories is our team leader and sent in the answer so b

Auto correct?
#3037 Posted: 00:38:26 22/07/2013
I'm sorry for being late... Plz forgive me..
#3038 Posted: 00:38:39 22/07/2013
I just deleted all the Survivor answer PMs I'd gotten. Literally halved the size of my inbox. ^___^
---
#3039 Posted: 00:39:07 22/07/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Gah.. sorry I'm late. Did my team submit the answer?

Yours did, just waiting on the other team.
---
#3040 Posted: 00:39:18 22/07/2013

Better late than never.
#3041 Posted: 00:39:52 22/07/2013
Question for the host: What happens in the event of a tie? <.<
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3042 Posted: 00:41:10 22/07/2013
Hey Seiki, will there be any Youtuber-related questions? Just wondering?
#3043 Posted: 00:41:48 22/07/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises

Better late than never.

So comics are the topic? I probably wont be of much use, but I'll do my best!
#3044 Posted: 00:45:50 22/07/2013
Quote: HIR
Question for the host: What happens in the event of a tie? <.<

Tie-Breaker question, if that fails, RNG.

Quote: DummyZ

Oh no, no no.
---
#3045 Posted: 00:47:30 22/07/2013
Team, I won't be on till 12:45 tomorrow cause I'm doing a summer camp so... Yeah....
#3046 Posted: 00:50:09 22/07/2013
Quote: Seiki

Quote: DummyZ

Oh no, no no.

Dang it. <.<
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:05 22/07/2013 by DummyZ
#3047 Posted: 01:02:57 22/07/2013
So.... Um.. How hard will the comic questions be ?
#3048 Posted: 01:05:17 22/07/2013
So.... Um.. How hard will the comic questions be ?

I don't think they specify any difficulties. It all depends on your common knoledge. smilie
#3049 Posted: 01:06:45 22/07/2013
Oh gosh... Never touched a comic book ever in my life... I may not be of help now team, but I guarantee I will in future challenges.
First | Previous | Page 61 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me