Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#801 Posted: 23:11:42 25/06/2013
^IT'S BOOTIFUL

It's already been An Hour and 1 Minuteeeeee

God i'm so impatient ._.
#802 Posted: 23:13:47 25/06/2013
IT'S BEEN 3 MINUTES AHFOISAFASFSA
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#803 Posted: 23:15:15 25/06/2013
Quote: Seiki
I was at work, I'm sorry.... D:

I see we lost. Well, I know who I'm voting for....

smilie i was all alone
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#804 Posted: 23:15:32 25/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: CommanderGame
^IT'S BOOTIFUL

It's already been An Hour and 1 Minuteeeeee

God i'm so impatient ._.

Woah there eager beaver, 'tis just a minute.
But I can't blame you, whoo wouldn't want to join our loser- I mean awesome team smilie

We are teh kool kids. smilie

BUT...BUT...
IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES NOW smilie
#805 Posted: 23:17:16 25/06/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

We are teh kool kids. smilie

BUT...BUT...
IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES NOW smilie

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!! D: D: D:

7 MINUTES
AHFSOIHASFOHFSAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dais*
#806 Posted: 23:18:12 25/06/2013
WAIT

HIR'S LAST VISIT WAS A FEW SECONDS AGO

WHICH MEANS HE IS WRITING THE INFO AS WE POST
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#807 Posted: 23:20:59 25/06/2013
Guys, cool it down with all the posts. You're going to get this thread locked before we even reach the halfway point. >.>

The volleyball fell lifelessly to the ground without a single Team EC member making a consistent effort. HIR dramatically removes his sunglasses. "Whoa..." Was all he could muster.

"WEDIDIT!" HDAZ screamed enthusiastically and ran over to wrap up Sparxis in a big bear hug.

"Ah, easy, I don't like you that way." Sparxis whined with an exaggerated tear in her eye. HDAZ apologized and dropped Sparxis, who got a face full of sand. "Ugh, HDAZ!"

"Sorry." HDAZ grinned sheepishly. Pika went over and high-fived DummyZ.

"It's not a big deal." Seiki said. "I'm pretty confident this banishment won't leave us any worse off."

"It's interesting you would bring that up, Seiki." HIR interjected. "As you were the one who forced BrutalBash to sit out."

"You WHAT?!" BrutalBash growled. "How could you?! And after Bravo said he wouldn't be able to help us out that much today. I can't believe it." He threw his arms into air, whipped up into a furor.

"I like ice cream." Eevee88 enthusiastically stated.

"I have a feeling I know how this will turn out. But nonetheless, you all have to report to the Temple of the Shrine of Silver Monkey tonight for your first banishment ceremony." HIR explained.

"That name blows." Bravo sneered.

"Shaddup! It's a reference to a great game show from the 90s. Alright, get out of here." The host quickly shooed out the losing team. When they were going to their cabana, he turned back to the Flaming Spyros. "Now I have some good news for you guys." He began, mimicking a catchphrase of a different, actual realty TV host. "As the winners of today's competition. You have won... THIS!" HIR reached under his folding chair and produced a massive stone head with the letters START carved into it.

"What is it?" DummyZ inquired, tilting his head curiously.

"It's the Head Start! Doh ho ho ho ho!" HIR gave a hearty laugh as he named their reward, drawing loud groans from the four team members. "Now then, instructions for it are waiting for you at your campsite... head on out!"

*~*~*~*~*

"Skylanders fan, where were you?" Bravo hissed. "We could have used you in today's competition!"

"There was a snake on the Luck-O-Wheel and it poisoned me." Skylanders fan responded, staring down at the ground. "I had to get evac'd so they could apply the antivenom. It worked, so I'm back."

"Great..." DragonCamo unenthusiastically stated, "You're just in time to help us banish someone."

"Oh dear..." Skylanders fan whispered.

It is now twilight of day 3!
Skylanders fan may resume participating in the game.

Team EC, you each have 3 hours from the time of this post to PM me your choice for who you want to banish. You ARE allowed to change your mind before deadline. Please include "Night 3 Banish Vote" in the subject line, so I don't forget your vote. If you fail to submit a vote before the deadline, I will assume you are voting for yourself. In the event of a tie, Team FS will cast the tiebreaking votes, so be careful. If a member reaches a majority before deadline, I will NOT close submissions early.

Team FS, you have won the Head Start! This artifact will allow you to gain a head start over your opponents. However, it only works for a point-based competition. One member MUST PM me before the start of a competition (in this case, during twilight or night) to request to use it. If the competition you wish to use it on is NOT point based, you will have wasted the Head Start.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:22 25/06/2013 by HIR
#808 Posted: 23:25:37 25/06/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I was at work, I'm sorry.... D:

I see we lost. Well, I know who I'm voting for....

smilie i was all alone

I know, I'm sorry *hugs*

And I knew the element one too. I think it is Radium. Marie Curie died experimenting with the stuff.

I dont know elements >___>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#809 Posted: 23:28:19 25/06/2013
Uh, HIR.. you know I'm a girl, right?

YOUR A GIRL!!?!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#810 Posted: 23:28:28 25/06/2013
YAAY!

I start very soon!smilie
#811 Posted: 23:29:23 25/06/2013
Uh, HIR.. you know I'm a girl, right?

YOUR A GIRL!!?!

Yep, why does this come as a shock to all of you ;~;

>___________________________________>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#812 Posted: 23:32:45 25/06/2013
Alrighty, let's see who's the chosen... Good luck ECs.
#813 Posted: 23:33:16 25/06/2013

YOUR A GIRL!!?!

I knew it the instant I met you. I didn't even need to look at your profile to know that.

Almost everyone I meet on here thinks I'm a guy at first... >.>

WAIT, YOUR A GIRL TOO???!!!?? >___> wow.....i sure am good at this.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#814 Posted: 23:34:30 25/06/2013

YOUR A GIRL!!?!

I knew it the instant I met you. I didn't even need to look at your profile to know that.

I just KNEW you were a Girl on the first time. Because of your avatars and your personnality.

AND, just in case DC wonders, no, I'm a guy!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:43 25/06/2013 by DummyZ
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#815 Posted: 23:35:38 25/06/2013
Interception.
#816 Posted: 23:36:54 25/06/2013
Quote: DummyZ

I just KNEW you were a Girl on the first time. Because of your avatars and your personnality.

AND, just in case DC wonders, no, I'm a guy!

I KNOw yOUR A GUY
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#817 Posted: 23:43:14 25/06/2013
Can someone tell me by Pm who the "Obvious" person is?

I Spyro-Swear I won't say smilie
#818 Posted: 23:46:01 25/06/2013
I'll PM you smilie

Me too please?
#819 Posted: 23:47:36 25/06/2013
Okay, thanks smilie
#820 Posted: 23:48:53 25/06/2013
Thankies smilie
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#821 Posted: 00:13:10 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Just bump the knight...
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#822 Posted: 00:15:09 26/06/2013
2 hours left, and I only have 2 votes. <.>
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#823 Posted: 00:19:32 26/06/2013
Hello I'm back
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#824 Posted: 00:45:11 26/06/2013
I voted
---
#825 Posted: 00:51:34 26/06/2013
Come onnnn

Does Day 4 Start as soon as an EC is eleminated?
#826 Posted: 00:52:26 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Skylander fan, DC, and Seiki have voted.
CH isn't online.
Eevee won't be online.
Bravo won't.
Idk about BrutalBash

If my predictions are correct, these should end on account of majority rules.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#827 Posted: 01:00:43 26/06/2013
Quote: King_Pika
Skylander fan, DC, and Seiki have voted.
CH isn't online.
Eevee won't be online.
Bravo won't.
Idk about BrutalBash

If my predictions are correct, these should end on account of majority rules.

If it were to end with these votes in now. There will be 4 votes for one person. Majority already rules.

yep..
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#828 Posted: 01:05:08 26/06/2013
Exactly
---
#829 Posted: 01:10:40 26/06/2013
I'm sticking to my guns. The reason being that preparation for day 4's challenge is going to require ALL OF YOU to PM stuff to me, so I plan to overlap it with work and start day 4 tomorrow afternoon. <.<
---
#830 Posted: 01:11:53 26/06/2013
^Which means I'll have to be online at 3 o'clock in the morning, like I am right now <.< smilie
#831 Posted: 01:14:01 26/06/2013
Quote: HIR
I'm sticking to my guns. The reason being that preparation for day 4's challenge is going to require ALL OF YOU to PM stuff to me, so I plan to overlap it with work and start day 4 tomorrow afternoon. <.<

I won't be on tomorrow until around or after 6pm central. I have work too.

Well there's this evening, after I post flavor stuff. @.@
---
#832 Posted: 01:16:02 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The FS's official theme song.

---
#833 Posted: 01:20:21 26/06/2013
Quote: King_Pika
The FS's official theme song.

Seems legit.
#834 Posted: 01:36:10 26/06/2013
Um.....im going to go to bed in a couple of hours and not wake up for at least 8 hours >___>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#835 Posted: 01:37:57 26/06/2013
Eh, I have enough votes. VOTING IS CLOSED.

It is now Night 3! If Team FS wishes to use the Head Start, I need to be PM'd by someone within the next few minutes. Otherwise, standby for flavor text.
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#836 Posted: 01:41:23 26/06/2013
why am i still here in this topic
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:43 26/06/2013 by Underian
#837 Posted: 01:49:26 26/06/2013
Quote: Underian

Because of the free wi-fi
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#838 Posted: 01:50:32 26/06/2013
Quote: Underian

Because of the free wi-fi

o right were at mcdonalds
#839 Posted: 02:05:51 26/06/2013
Temple of the Shrine of the Silver Monkey
3rd Banishment Ceremony
Electrifying Cynders

For the first time, Team EC files into the temple, making their way through the torchlit hall to the main area, where HIR is standing in front of them. He's holding a hard hat in his hand, twirling it around like it were some sort of necklace. "Welcome!" He greeted halfheartedly. "This could have potentially been an interesting evening... but frankly we know how this is going to end." He sighed. "In face, some of you were SO confident as to the results, you didn't even bother to vote. But it's fine."

The host pulls out a laser pointer and shines a red dot on the center of the floor, where a pane of glass is resting over the mud pit. Eevee88 jumps forward excitedly. "Pretty light! Pretty light!" She squees with delight as she paws at it like a kitten. HIR steps forward and attached the hard hat to her head, strapping it in.

"Quite frankly, I'd say something, but you probably wouldn't realize it." He steps back, and pulls a remote control out of his pocket. He pushes a large red button. The center of the ceiling opens up, revealing the starry sky. A single, miniature jet engine pops out each side of the hard hat Eevee88 is wearing. Rumbling is heard as the engines whirr to life.

"Huh? What's problem?" Eevee88 questioned before being rocketed into the sky by the jet hat. She soars of into the distance, the hole in the ceiling closing behind her.

"Honestly, how did legal let someone into this game when they never planned on participating." HIR muttered to himself. "Okay, so basically nothing's changed. You guys lost your team mascot, for all intents and purposes. But I doubt that's really going to impact your performance tomorrow. You're dismissed!" He sends them away before facepalming.

*~*~*~*~*

Competition Beach

The Flaming Spyros were feeling good coming off their first victory. They hoped to continue their momentum. When they get to the beach, they seem an extremely large man with bulging muscles dressed in full military regalia. A young male is standing next to him. They look curious and the guy greets them. "Hey, I'm CG! I'm joining up with you guys."

"But we're already on day 4! How's that fair?" DummyZ pondered, before being elbowed in the gut by Pika.

"We couldn't be happier to have you, CG!" Pika enthusiastically welcomed. The large muscular man looked down as CG walked toward Team FS.

"You one of the teams? YOU'RE LATE!" He shouted. "If you make this day drag out for me anymore, you're gonna be in for a WORLD. OF. PAIN. FOOLS!" He screamed.

"Eeeeeek!" HDAZ shrieked as she tried to jump into DummyZ's arms for safety. DummyZ steps back and she falls into the sand.

"Where's HIR?" Sparxis asked.

"That little squirt? He said some mumbo jumbo about nursing orphaned penguins down in Antarctica. FOOL CAN'T EVEN HOST HIS OWN SHOW." The man shouts back. "So you maggots are stuck with me. I'm Payne... SERGEANT PAYNE to you, fools."

"What a ridiculous name." Pika giggled.

"ARE YOU BACK SASHING ME, FOOL?!" Sgt. Payne threatened, moving his large form up to tower over Pika.

"N-N-N-N-N-No... I didn't..." Pika mumbled.

"That's INSUBORDINATION, private! Now drop and GIVE ME FIFTY!" Sarge screamed.

"But..." Pika started.

"I SAID GIVE ME FIFTY!" Pika hit the sand and started doing push-ups as fast as his arms could manage. Meanwhile, Team EC had ventured onto the scene, now without Eevee88. "Took you fools long enough." Sarge straightened up. "Alright, listen here, privates. That fool HIR stuck you on an island and split you into enemy factions. And you maggots hardly know a thing about each other!" Sarge began pacing back and forth as he continued, "If there's anything that fighting in five world wars, four international skirmishes, and a small interstate misunderstanding has taught me, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW SOLDIERS!" He turned to face the players and stated, "So today's drill is all about getting inside the heads of your friends... and enemies."

"Sheesh, this guy's annoying." Seiki grumbled.

"I know I didn't just hear skin-and-bones over there open his little mouth without permission, right?" Sarge's booming voice called out, causing Seiki to stare down at the sand. "Now then. Team Girly Dragon has a man up. We fight FAIR in this battlefield, soldiers. So you're going to be sidelining someone, YA GOT THAT?"

"SIR, YES SIR!" The Electrifying Cynders all called out in frightened voices.

CommanderGame has somehow joined the Flaming Spyros. *shrug*
Eevee88 has unsurprisingly been banished.

Votals:
Eevee88 (4): DragonCamo, Seiki, Skylanders fan, Eevee88
Bravo101 (1): Bravo101
crystalhero37 (1): crystalhero37
BrutalBash101 (1): BrutalBash101

Flaming Spyros:
King_Pika
SPARXisAWESOME
DummyZ
Hot Dog And Zap
CommanderGame (joined Day 4)

Electrifying Cynders:
Seiki
DragonCamo
crystalhero37
BrutalBash101
Bravo
Skylanders fan

RIP in peace:
prextail202 (Banished Night 1)
Hot Dog 542 (Mod-Banished, now DummyZ)
Vincentkoopa (Banished Night 2)
Eevee88 (Banished Night 3)

It is now Day 4!
Team EC, you must sit someone out for this round. One person will PM me a choice. They will remain anonymous unless you lose again.

Today's game mode is... Facts About You!
To start with, EVERYONE is going to try to PM me one fact about themselves between now and 4:15 pm EDT; that gives you about 18 hours. Do NOT share it with your teammates. The fact can be common knowledge on the forum or extremely obscure, but understand that there is a strategy to this.

Tomorrow we will start the game. I will post one of the facts, and it will be everyone's job to guess who they think the user is with that fact. You should answer even if it's your fact. Every team member who guesses correctly will earn a point for their team. The team with more points after we've done all 10 facts will win the challenge.

If you cannot PM me a fact, I will make one up. And I will try to make it as embarrassing as possible for a PG forum. :3
---
#840 Posted: 02:11:52 26/06/2013
Congrats team
---
First | Previous | Page 17 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me