Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Animal crossing [CLOSED]
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#1 Posted: 23:49:39 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Do you think i should get one of the animal crossing games? If yes which one should i get? NOTE: I dont have a 3DS but i do have gamecube, DS, and wii.
---
Team Hot Dog!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#2 Posted: 00:10:34 21/06/2013
all games you get very cheap today, but i would have started with the wii version at first(i guess this one is the easiest to find). then picked up the ds version later (if not you could buy it right away for cheap that is). and if you still want more animal crossing go for the gamecube version too....

anyway here is info and videos about all the games..

info:
gamecube: Animal Crossing
ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World
wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk

videos:
gamecube: Animal Crossing(need memory card!)

ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World

wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:31:01 21/06/2013 by kappapopm
#3 Posted: 01:15:38 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I wont probably get the gamecube one
---
Team Hot Dog!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#4 Posted: 03:30:53 21/06/2013
Get City Folk (Wii) I rented it and it's pretty fun
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#5 Posted: 04:02:32 21/06/2013
Tip: In City Folk don't run too much.
#6 Posted: 14:17:16 21/06/2013
Quote: Kevinvert
I wont probably get the gamecube one

i pretty much guessed that one... its better getting it on newer consoles when its pretty much the same gamecube game experience on the wii and ds... the question now is... do you play more on the go or you like big screen gaming more....that is what you will have to choose from, if you cant pick up both the ds and wii versions of Animal crossing... if you pick up both there is some great cross functions between the two...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:19:37 21/06/2013 by kappapopm
iceblade2488 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1070
#7 Posted: 14:39:09 21/06/2013
The first one is my favorite because I grew up on that one.

I want the 3ds version aswell.
---
Just a fool driven by nostolgia
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:50 24/06/2013 by iceblade2488
#8 Posted: 15:46:49 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Im thinking about getting the wii one cause i heard from reviews that it has the most features. I also heard that you get to see the animals before they move into youre town cause theyre in the city and that it ruins the surprise. Is that a big problem? And does the wii have the most features?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#9 Posted: 17:54:12 21/06/2013
Im thinking about getting the wii one cause i heard from reviews that it has the most features. I also heard that you get to see the animals before they move into youre town cause theyre in the city and that it ruins the surprise. Is that a big problem? And does the wii have the most features?

the wii version definite have the most features out of the three games and i don't think you should worry about the 'surprise' to much... so go for the wii version as you said, i think it will be an great gaming experience for you smilie
#10 Posted: 18:24:53 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kappapopm

the wii version definite have the most features out of the three games and i don't think you should worry about the 'surprise' to much... so go for the wii version as you said, i think it will be an great gaming experience for you smilie

Okay its official!!! Btw have you played animal crossing before?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#11 Posted: 19:08:52 21/06/2013
yes i played the wii version at a friends, i loved it... i hope there will be a wii-u version someday... if not i will buy the 3dsxl version...
#12 Posted: 00:30:07 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Does animal crossing city folk have multiple save files?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#13 Posted: 02:08:36 24/06/2013
^I don't think so
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#14 Posted: 03:29:29 24/06/2013
It does, me and my nrothers have different saves.

EDIT: If you mean different towns then, no.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:05 24/06/2013 by Underian
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#15 Posted: 03:58:05 24/06/2013
Kevin, there have been many other topics of Animal Crossing. Look before you make the same topic. You do it always in the Skylanders Section.
On-Topic: There are many many installments in the Animal Crossing Series.
Animal Forest 64 (Japan Exclusive)
Animal Forest+ (Gamecube Port for Japan)
Animal Crossing Gamecube (US/UK Version)
Animal Forest e+ (Enhanced version of Animal Crossing)
Animal Crossing Wild World
Animal Crossing City Folk
Animal Crossing New Leaf
---
words. letters. filler.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#16 Posted: 16:56:03 24/06/2013
Quote: Underian
It does, me and my nrothers have different saves.

EDIT: If you mean different towns then, no.

But that the why I love the different profiles in AC. I don't know why, but it's just so cool.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#17 Posted: 21:45:35 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Kevin, there have been many other topics of Animal Crossing. Look before you make the same topic. You do it always in the Skylanders Section.
On-Topic: There are many many installments in the Animal Crossing Series.
Animal Forest 64 (Japan Exclusive)
Animal Forest+ (Gamecube Port for Japan)
Animal Crossing Gamecube (US/UK Version)
Animal Forest e+ (Enhanced version of Animal Crossing)
Animal Crossing Wild World
Animal Crossing City Folk
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Okay i understand
---
Team Hot Dog!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#18 Posted: 21:52:14 24/06/2013
Been thinking of getting 'New Leaf' myself, I've never played an 'Animal Crossing' game before.
#19 Posted: 00:13:24 25/06/2013
Many of my friends have gotten New Leaf as their first AC game, and they're inlove. It's a simple game, and has many outcomes. I suggest getting it c;
---
words. letters. filler.
#20 Posted: 00:28:22 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Is new leaf a completely new game Unlike how the ds and wii were basically clones?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#21 Posted: 03:01:47 25/06/2013
Every single one are new ones, not clones. But it is completely new, and has new goals.
---
words. letters. filler.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#22 Posted: 12:18:28 25/06/2013
I have City Folk but haven't played it much. Maybe it's because I never get the chance to, and then when I do I have no idea what I was doing before. I'm hoping I can get New Leaf downloaded onto my 3DS so that I can play it whenever.
#23 Posted: 14:24:59 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Every single one are new ones, not clones. But it is completely new, and has new goals.

But i heard people that played the gamecube one said that the ds one felt like the same game but with a little more content. Then they played the wii one and they said it felt like a mish mash of the gamecube one and the ds one. What i am asking is does the 3ds one feel like the same game?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#24 Posted: 15:28:06 25/06/2013

But i heard people that played the gamecube one said that the ds one felt like the same game but with a little more content. Then they played the wii one and they said it felt like a mish mash of the gamecube one and the ds one. What i am asking is does the 3ds one feel like the same game?

It's pretty much like games franchises like The Legend of Zelda, Mario, and Sonic. The gameplay is always the same, but new things are always added. But with a game like Animal Crossing, there isn't a ton you can do like above.
---
#25 Posted: 16:04:55 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets

It's pretty much like games franchises like The Legend of Zelda, Mario, and Sonic. The gameplay is always the same, but new things are always added. But with a game like Animal Crossing, there isn't a ton you can do like above.

What do you mean above?! And youre wrong about zelda it is the same gameplay but i heard in animal crossing you do the same tasks or goals.
---
Team Hot Dog!
#26 Posted: 16:30:34 25/06/2013

What do you mean above?! And youre wrong about zelda it is the same gameplay but i heard in animal crossing you do the same tasks or goals.

Above I mean the franchises I mentioned above. All I'm saying is that in Zelda, you collect items, explore temples, and defeat enemies. In Animal Crossing you have a town and you live life with animals. All games in the series are like that.
---
#27 Posted: 17:26:49 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator

Above I mean the franchises I mentioned above. All I'm saying is that in Zelda, you collect items, explore temples, and defeat enemies. In Animal Crossing you have a town and you live life with animals. All games in the series are like that.

But i heard animal crossing city folk was the same game but with new stuff. but in zelda it is a completely new storyline.
---
Team Hot Dog!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#28 Posted: 17:52:40 25/06/2013
I would get City Folk because it has way more content.Like awesomerockets said they are all the same bu have more content but as for City Folk it has the most added content like going to the city and even more furniture.Normally like awesomerockets said again they are all the same but with a different twist.I would suggest if yo are able to save for a 3DS and New Leaf because out of the animal crossing games I played (Wild World,Let's go to the City (EU version of City Folk) and New Leaf) New leaf was the best as it had more things to do but for now go with City Folk.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#29 Posted: 19:50:35 25/06/2013

But i heard animal crossing city folk was the same game but with new stuff. but in zelda it is a completely new storyline.

But, what I mean is................ I'm not doing this with you right now.
---
#30 Posted: 22:37:02 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: azz01
I would get City Folk because it has way more content.Like awesomerockets said they are all the same bu have more content but as for City Folk it has the most added content like going to the city and even more furniture.Normally like awesomerockets said again they are all the same but with a different twist.I would suggest if yo are able to save for a 3DS and New Leaf because out of the animal crossing games I played (Wild World,Let's go to the City (EU version of City Folk) and New Leaf) New leaf was the best as it had more things to do but for now go with City Folk.

Does new leaf have way more content than city folk?

I get what ur saying now. Like pokemon games are the same but with more pokemon and features. But what i am saying is that does new leaf have have more features than city folk than wild world had with the gamecube and city folk had with wild world?
---
Team Hot Dog!
#31 Posted: 02:10:03 26/06/2013
Quote: azz01

Does new leaf have way more content than city folk?

I get what ur saying now. Like pokemon games are the same but with more pokemon and features. But what i am saying is that does new leaf have have more features than city folk than wild world had with the gamecube and city folk had with wild world?

The main difference is you're the mayor in New Leaf, but you really don't do much except set laws and help put new things in town
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me