Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Series 2 Drobot Now Available. [CLOSED]
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#101 Posted: 08:07:18 23/06/2013
Quote: defpally
I had a really helpful employee talk to me yesterday about this. If the shelves are full then apparently they will "bin" the boxes, in other words - put the boxes on the upper high shelves to get them off the stockroom floor. Not every employee can access the upper shelves since it is a work hazard to get them down. She said they had to wait until someone that could get them down was going to be there. It isn't always because they are lazy/mean, but yeah it sometimes is because of that.

That i didnt know. This is walmart your talking about right? Cause i know target will do partial boxes as regular back stock (i'm not trained on sales floor completely so i dont have the full details on our backstock methods) At TRU i know that the do the partial boxes and if less than half are left in the box they are tossed into the Z-bays. So at least when u are at tru or target they can always go check....unless they are lazy
---
Praise Helix!!!
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#102 Posted: 11:18:27 23/06/2013
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: TheBakonBitz
Any spotted on the east coast? (NY in particular?)

Yep, long island, ny

Not sure if the original poster meant NYC or all of NY State, but s2 Drobot is showing up in WNY at Buffalo area Walmarts.
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#103 Posted: 13:53:31 23/06/2013
Quote: djdatatec
Walmart in New Smyrna Beach, FL near Daytona Beach had a box in the back everything stated here was in it! Slam Bam and Drobot mine yey!

PS
If you really want one these Skylanders Giants at Walmart dont take the "we have none in the back" line cause they are definitely lying i went to 3 walmart and 2 walmart said that and i told them i still wanted them to check and when they check boom the box was in the back unfortunately it was missing slam bam so i had to go to the next walmart the 3rd walmart refused cometely to go check anyways in the back so i got a manager and stated that i just wanted them to check and boom and unopened box in the back. So show those Walmart employees who the customer really is!

I work at Walmart. Ours hasn't had Skylanders in the back room in months. We've have Flashwings (maybe a dozen) out on the pegs for weeks now and that's it. The other day we got ONE wave 5.1 box with Drobot and that was it. All the figures from the box went out and still didn't fill all the pegs. And we still have no regular Skylanders in the back. Now, Giants, on the other hand, are coming out our ears. They're out on the pegs and there are multiple cases in the back room. My boyfriend works in electonics and being into Skylanders, maybe once a week, he will check what's on the floor and what's in the back and if need be, will rotate stock so that if there's anything in the back that's not on the floor, he will bring it out. Mind you, there hasn't been anything he's needed to bring out in a long, long time.

As far as Light Cores, our store has had ZERO on those in months, as well. Penty of room for them to send in some LC Hex...
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#104 Posted: 18:40:54 23/06/2013
Quote: Kesrael
Quote: djdatatec
Walmart in New Smyrna Beach, FL near Daytona Beach had a box in the back everything stated here was in it! Slam Bam and Drobot mine yey!

PS
If you really want one these Skylanders Giants at Walmart dont take the "we have none in the back" line cause they are definitely lying i went to 3 walmart and 2 walmart said that and i told them i still wanted them to check and when they check boom the box was in the back unfortunately it was missing slam bam so i had to go to the next walmart the 3rd walmart refused cometely to go check anyways in the back so i got a manager and stated that i just wanted them to check and boom and unopened box in the back. So show those Walmart employees who the customer really is!

I work at Walmart. Ours hasn't had Skylanders in the back room in months. We've have Flashwings (maybe a dozen) out on the pegs for weeks now and that's it. The other day we got ONE wave 5.1 box with Drobot and that was it. All the figures from the box went out and still didn't fill all the pegs. And we still have no regular Skylanders in the back. Now, Giants, on the other hand, are coming out our ears. They're out on the pegs and there are multiple cases in the back room. My boyfriend works in electonics and being into Skylanders, maybe once a week, he will check what's on the floor and what's in the back and if need be, will rotate stock so that if there's anything in the back that's not on the floor, he will bring it out. Mind you, there hasn't been anything he's needed to bring out in a long, long time.

As far as Light Cores, our store has had ZERO on those in months, as well. Penty of room for them to send in some LC Hex...

I guess Activision would prefer stores pay for the real estate their product is taking and not fill it up with something that sells. I hope they get some "feedback" from retailers on this.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#105 Posted: 19:57:01 23/06/2013
Checked 3 Walmart around me today. Found a series 2 drobot that I gave to my son. So 2 are now done, 3 to go. I'm heading on vacation next week so maybe I'll find some there or along the way.
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#106 Posted: 20:39:09 25/06/2013
So has he only been spotted at Walmart and TRU so far?
Has anyone seen him yet at a Target or GameStop?
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#107 Posted: 21:16:21 25/06/2013
^I've looked at my local Target, TRU, Gamestops...right now Wal Mart appears to be the only game in town carrying these.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Drowave Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#108 Posted: 07:09:59 26/06/2013
Off topic but for those who have been wondering about his pow wow damage is related to what ever upgrade you have for the blades but its hits multiply times so the best route is the clockwork path but its still really good on master blaster. Nice plus if in hover mode you can use the wow pow to turn drobot
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me