Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
SWAP Force In Lost Islands [CLOSED]
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#1 Posted: 06:11:33 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
At E3 we had a chance to talk with Guha Bala, studio head for Vicarious Visions, about the future of Lost Islands, Battlegrounds, and Cloud Patrol. While the interview is mostly about SWAP Force proper there are a few tidbits in there, specifically that all the SWAP Force characters will be available at launch in Lost Islands and that they're going continue to support all 3 mobile titles. It also sounds like they have some more mobile titles in the pipeline but couldn't go into any details.

bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#2 Posted: 10:56:24 17/06/2013
Awesome. Any word on the last two worlds of battlegrounds?
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#3 Posted: 03:14:26 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: bjornolf
Awesome. Any word on the last two worlds of battlegrounds?

Nothing specific other than they're going to support it. Going in I made the decision not to pursue Battlegrounds being half finished. It's a sore subject for me and I didn't want him to shut down.
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#4 Posted: 08:29:28 19/06/2013
That does seem encouraging! Like many here I have kind of given up on Battlegrounds. But it would be nice if they did something with it, the actual graphics engine is a good piece of work and, occasionally, it almost feels like a proper Skylanders game smilie

Maybe now the dev cycle for Swap Force is wrapping up they will be able to devote a bit more attention to the mobile platforms..?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me