Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > My Funny Failiure in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 1 of 1
My Funny Failiure in Animal Crossing: New Leaf [CLOSED]
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#1 Posted: 03:02:38 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is a true story about events that qent down while I was playing AC:NL

My next door neighbor is a mouse named Samson. He is probably like my best friend in the game. Every time I left my house he was somewhere outside. One day, I noticed the lights on in his house so I decided to go see his place. I loved this dude's house! He had an awesome stero with awesome music, a Skee Ball machine, watermelon chairs, I just loved it! When I noticed his pineapple bed, I lost it. My favorite show is Psych, which is famous for hiding a pineapple in nearly every episode. The bed also just looked cool, so I made it my mission to get it. I left and kept checking Nookling Junction and Re-Tail hoping to see it somewhere. It never happened. One day, Samson invited me over, and of coarse I said yes. When we got it, I looked around some more, then talked to him, and he said, if I saw something I liked, I could have it. I ran over to the pineapple bed, excited as ever, and he said he'll give it to me! But then he says my pockets were full. I had just collected sea shells to sell and was on my way to Re-Tail when he invited me in. He told me to come back later. Horrified, I tried to place a shell on his floor, but it didn't work. I left the house, dropped a shell, and tried to go back in, but Samson came out with a watering can and started watering some daisies. He had no memory of my interest in his bed. It was a sad day for me. The next day, he invited me over again, he said to meet at 9. Of coarse, at 8:45 my mom told me to take a walk with her. I told her I wanted to carry my 3DS in my pocket to earn play coins, and she said okay. At 9, I walked behind her (getting some pretty strange looks from people driving by in cars) and told her I wanted to fix something with the pedometer function. I came into his house, sure to have empty pockets. I talked to him for a while until he offered again. I went over to the bed and he said I could have it! For 1,900 bells. I only had 630 because I just bought an astro table. He said maybe another time and I left in a particularly sad fashion. The next day, he invited me over again! After emptying my pockets and selling some fossils, I came in and realized the battery light on my 3DS was red. I was at my Grandma's and I forgot my charger so I knew I had to hurry. I kept talking to Samson waiting for him to offer, but he wouldn't! About the 100th time (I mean that quite literally) he finally offered. I went over to the bed, with the money, and he said it was mine! He very SLOWLY began to walk towards me. He was going really REALLY slow. I was about to reach me, and the 3DS died. I threw my 3DS into a nearby plant and went to watch some Psych to cheer my up. Later, after getting chewed out by Mr. Resetti for not saving, since I didn't save, he invited me over again. With empty pockets, 20,000 bells, and a fully charged 3DS, I walked in. By then I dreaded the wretched building. He offered right away, and he gave me the bed. I ran out and went to my house instantly before anything could happen. I removed my classic bed and put down my new pineapple bed. After seeing it in my house, that's when I realized, it wasn't really even that cool.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:15 16/06/2013 by awesomerockets
#2 Posted: 03:39:22 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I think people came into the topic, saw how long it was and was like:

[User Posted Image]
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#3 Posted: 03:41:29 16/06/2013
Interesting. Very Interesting. Hehe.

I say Interesting too much...
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#4 Posted: 10:17:35 16/06/2013
Wow!I feel for you bro.I hope that does not happen to me today since I am getting AC:NL.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#5 Posted: 18:00:12 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Even if it does, you'll still like it smilie
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#6 Posted: 18:33:17 16/06/2013
i didn't mind it was long, it was a good read after all... i must admit that i lol'ed a bit because of the unfair treatment the game gave you. but the game did give you a lesson... the hunt is more fun than the catch.. keep on typing new stories about what you experience in acnl, its good reading smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:41:13 16/06/2013 by kappapopm
#7 Posted: 02:39:00 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Here's another story:

I have this other neighbor named Zucker, he's an octopus. We have become pretty good friends. One day, he invited me over, and I said yes. We planned to meet at his house at 5:00. Since it was 4:30, I decided to go on smilie. I was on for awhile, over using the Puss in Boots "Oooooh" cat GIF, and eventually decided to get off. It was 5:45. I was like smilie and ran upstairs to get my 3DS. As soon as I exited my house in the game, there was Zucker digging holes in front of my house. I talked to him and he was like "Where have you been!?!?! Have have been waiting for you for ages, bloop! If you blow me off next time, I will be very unhappy." He then walked away very slowly. I went inside to do somethings, then came outside in the rain, filled in the holes and found him by an apple tree twirling an umbrella. I talked to him and he said "Oh, hi Mayor! What do you want? (I say "I wanna chat") Ya know, when ever it rains, I wish it was raining apple juice." ............................... Right then and there, I decided I was never going over to Zucker's house. I then proceeded to dig holes all around his house.
---
#8 Posted: 10:18:52 17/06/2013
i guess Zucker is gonna be real mad when he see you digging holes around his house. maybe you should try block his door so he don't come out, lol...
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#9 Posted: 23:02:26 18/06/2013
LoLoLoL! What game console is that for?
#10 Posted: 00:42:59 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Nintendo 3DS
---
#11 Posted: 00:48:37 19/06/2013
Is that the only console for it?
#12 Posted: 00:52:52 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, but there are other Animal Crossing games for Gamecube, DS, and Wii
---
#13 Posted: 00:56:04 19/06/2013
Stupid nintendo. I'd get it, but I don't have a stupid 3DS.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#14 Posted: 21:49:11 19/06/2013
I need this game.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#15 Posted: 22:19:45 19/06/2013
Quote: jennacat4
I need this game.

i think i need it too now... you can play it online with 4 friends, this just sounds awesome smilie

Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#16 Posted: 00:08:33 20/06/2013
Quote: kappapopm
Quote: jennacat4
I need this game.

i think i need it too now... you can play it online with 4 friends, this just sounds awesome smilie

You cn do that with City Folk and Wild World too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me