Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
First | Previous | Page 28 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#1351 Posted: 21:37:06 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Japan needs to calm down....

Speaking of which....this game feels very sexual compared to previous games and even fetishy at times. I'm lookin at you, Great Fairies.

The Legend of Zelda: Everyone Wants To **** Link
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#1352 Posted: 21:39:40 13/04/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Japan needs to calm down....

Speaking of which....this game feels very sexual compared to previous games and even fetishy at times. I'm lookin at you, Great Fairies.

The Legend of Zelda: Everyone Wants To **** Link

Directed by Sesshomaru75
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:26 13/04/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#1353 Posted: 22:01:40 13/04/2017
The Great Fairies look tame compared to the OoT/MM ones though, from their cutscenes they're supposed to look gaudy more than revealing. Can't say the same about the animations, everyone wants to **** Link indeed.

Can't beat the Horse God though. Best fairy.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:57 13/04/2017 by Bifrost
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2735
#1354 Posted: 22:26:03 13/04/2017
I finally beat the game!
The final boss was nothing special as per usual with Zelda games. Might be an unpopular opinion though...
Phase 1 was...
[User Posted Image]
It was still pretty fun actually, and getting the Beasts to attack it made sure the fight didn't drag on.
Phase 2. Ugh. Phase 2 made me like Wind Waker more because of it's lack of horse controls, since they tend to suck in Zelda games. Again, may be unpopular.
I realized that most of the game's flaws are brought back to horse controls. Overworld too big to run in? Get a horse. Hate the controls? Too bad. It's not as bad when you get all the towers done, but yeah. I'm gonna give this game a 9.2/10.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
#1355 Posted: 20:00:30 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

New amiibos, in case anyone hasn't seen them yet.

I really wish that they would've given us a Fierce Deity Link amiibo instead of Young Link, though...
---

#YangGang
#1356 Posted: 20:04:40 18/04/2017
I'll take it you guys didn't see the NFC chip leaks that some LPers got their hands on? All the rewards were leaked(though the droprates are super low for some) a while back.
---
I do art!
#1357 Posted: 20:05:48 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I'll take it you guys didn't see the NFC chip leaks that some LPers got their hands on? All the rewards were leaked(though the droprates are super low for some) a while back.

I was already aware of this myself.
---

#YangGang
#1358 Posted: 20:11:12 18/04/2017
Oh ok, I was wondering if it was ok to talk about that spoiler : P

Dunno if the Double Helix Blade really made a good transition from low res though, it looks kind of goofy compared to the other amiibo weapons. Sword of the Seven Sages is just amazing.
---
I do art!
#1359 Posted: 20:16:58 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I suppose that's true, but I just find it kind of odd how all the other armor you unlock with an amiibo is based on that amiibo, but Fierce Deity isn't?
Plus, I feel like it would've offered a bit more variety with this new set, but eh...

- - -
---

#YangGang
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1360 Posted: 21:11:07 18/04/2017
Really loving that Skyward Sword link. skipping the other two but man oh man i need that SS link
#1361 Posted: 21:17:05 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Yeah, SS Link is easily the best out of the three.
---

#YangGang
#1362 Posted: 21:23:49 18/04/2017
I don't get the pose that TP Link is in. Young Link is taking his mask off, and SS Link is about to fight, but what the hell is TP Link doing?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#1363 Posted: 21:33:26 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I don't get the pose that TP Link is in. Young Link is taking his mask off, and SS Link is about to fight, but what the hell is TP Link doing?

He, like the other Zelda amiibos, is based off of official artwork.

[User Posted Image]

That said, the pose makes little sense, especially with how he's holding the sword like a dagger.
---

#YangGang
#1364 Posted: 21:39:08 18/04/2017

He, like the other Zelda amiibos, is based off of official artwork.

[User Posted Image]

That said, the pose makes little sense, especially with how he's holding the sword like a dagger.

It's just a Japanese thing to do, cool looking but rater odd poses isn't it? I'm lookin at you Sonic Adventure's Sonic art.
---
#1365 Posted: 21:54:32 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Better pictures of the amiibos.
---

#YangGang
#1366 Posted: 22:25:19 18/04/2017
So we have Smash Bros Zelda, Smash Bros Toon Zelda, Wolf Zelda, Wind Waker Zelda, 8-bit Zelda, BOTW Zelda, Horse Rider Zelda, OOT Zelda, and now Majora's Mask Zelda, Twilight Princess Zelda and Skyward Sword Zelda? That's 11 amiibo of the exact same character! Keep it reasonable like Meteoroid. He only had 2.
---
#1367 Posted: 22:32:58 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Are you calling him Zelda as a joke, or?

Edit: Never mind, only just now figured out the last part of your post.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:10 18/04/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1368 Posted: 22:34:19 18/04/2017
Yes. Don't worry.
---
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3257
#1369 Posted: 05:07:11 19/04/2017
So are they going to restock the existing Zelda Anniversary amiibo?Because I'd really love to be able to get OoT Link and WW Link without having to spend forty bucks on ebay for each of them.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1370 Posted: 01:06:38 21/04/2017
What's on the shield of the Link in the middle? I only say that cuz I noticed that he doesn't have the master sword in that pose, so l assume he doesn't have the Hylian shield either.
#1371 Posted: 01:29:15 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
What's on the shield of the Link in the middle? I only say that cuz I noticed that he doesn't have the master sword in that pose, so l assume he doesn't have the Hylian shield either.

It's the Hylian Shield, you can tell by the shape. The sword he's holding is the Ordon Sword, which is the sword he starts off with in TP.
---

#YangGang
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1372 Posted: 20:12:56 28/04/2017
So, I don't know if anyone's gonna have a second opinion on this, but... Regarding me, I've been thinking of like, trading in/selling my copy of Breath of the Wild, or at least holding off on playing it for a while. Not because I think it's a bad game, far from it. It's just... as my entry to the Zelda series it's kind of overwhelming. I might want to try out a simpler or easier game in the series first before returning to it, because the game can be pretty brutal at times. I mean, granted, I'm still early on in the game, but I've already encountered enemies that have reduced me to just a quarter of a heart in one blow! Again, that's not to say I'm not enjoying it or don't think it's a good game, just... I feel the need to psyche myself up for it before pressing on.
Also I kinda feel like I've exposed myself to the game too much willingly - Not like I've spoiled myself of the ending, but, enough to where I kinda know what to expect.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#1373 Posted: 20:25:58 28/04/2017
I want to joke git gud since people like to compare it to Dark Souls, but nah, it really is overwhelming as the first game. The sword combat is hardly going to help with previous experience or not though, you'll have to think outside the box... Or with the box, if you catch my drift.
---
I do art!
#1374 Posted: 20:57:16 28/04/2017
Just go with an easy game with simple puzzles like the original Legend of Zelda WAIT DON'T DO THAT
---
#1375 Posted: 01:48:49 02/05/2017
Expansion Pack 1 details have arrived!

http://zelda.com/breath-of-the...ack-1-detailed/
---
#1376 Posted: 01:57:19 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Oooh, I'm really digging this new stuff!

Especially that Tingle armor~
---

#YangGang
#1377 Posted: 02:03:24 02/05/2017
Pfft Barbarian outfit is still my favorite. That, and a few others. The Male Gerudo torso, the Climbing torso and the Sheikah torso. ALL of them I'd proudly wear in game and IRL (under appropriate circumstances).
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1378 Posted: 02:27:55 02/05/2017
I don't know why but the map feature really excites me. I'm at more than 200 hours so it'll be interesting to see what I did a while into the game already.

I love the way the Korok finder is included. Having it be an item is super cool. I'm wondering what the range on it is like. It'd be interesting if also glowed different colors or vibrated differently to differentiate the different kinds of Korok puzzles.

I'm also really fascinated by the Trial of the Sword. Looks like you put the Master Sword back in the pedestal and get warped maybe inside the deku tree? It's essentially the Cave of Ordeals, but that true power of the Master Sword sounds really promising. I was hoping that it would be insanely op and it looks like I might get my wish. Maybe it gets some sort of mega power boost that you can choose to turn off if you so wish. Then you can appease the fans who want an op MS and also calm the ones who are alright with it now.

Hard Mode sounds like a nightmare with Lynels. Regenerating health+Silver Lynels that do more damage than usual=actual death. The sky thing sounds really interesting too. Could we be looking at Kargarocs?
WHAT IF LOFTWINGS ARE A THING.

The Travel Medallion seems cool. I dunno, I don't see myself using that too terribly often. Maybe as a makeshift shrine to somewhere where there aren't closer ones. The Rito Stable's closest shrine is the one in Rito Village, for example.

Final note, am I the only one who really likes Midna's Helmet? I kinda like it more than the Tingle outfit...
#1379 Posted: 15:36:02 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Looks like they're also adding language options for the voice acting.

Something that should've been there from the start, if you ask me. (Even though I won't use it lol)
---

#YangGang
#1380 Posted: 15:42:13 02/05/2017
Since Spirit Tracks was one of my first Zelda games, I'm mostly looking forward to the Phantom Armour.

Btw, what if Breath of the Wild...
...had the 3 day cycle from Majora's Mask?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:09 02/05/2017 by emeraldzoroark
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#1381 Posted: 19:10:23 03/05/2017
Looks like they're also adding language options for the voice acting.

Something that should've been there from the start, if you ask me. (Even though I won't use it lol)

Already added, make sure to update your game smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#1382 Posted: 20:37:40 04/05/2017
Finally got 100% completion in Majora's Mask 3D. My DS says I've played for 57 hours and 33 minutes. Less than 3 IRL days.

The only thing I didn't do is fishing, because I don't have the time or patience for that.
Please ignore the fact that I'm a shiny hunter in Pokémon.
---
#1383 Posted: 22:12:32 13/05/2017
Hope you guys don't mind the double post since it's been a while and what I want to say doesn't have anything to do with Majora's Mask.

I got OOT on the 3DS and I'm enjoying it. I've done 6 temples so far, 3 as a child and 3 as an adult. But for some reason, the highlight so far... is the Water Temple.

Yep, I actually liked it. One of my main problems with the game before it was that the Hookshot didn't go far enough. Suddenly Longshot. The boss was one of the better ones for some reason. We've got...
Gohma which died in 10 seconds
King Dodongo where I used what I learned from Hyrule Warriors
Barinade which was OK
Phantom Ganon which was pretty cool
Volvagia which was also cool.
But I enjoyed Morpha more than these?

I actually liked the water shifting mechanic and using the iron boots to sink down. Not to mention this dungeon was pretty challenging since I didn't use a guide.. I probably should have brought a Zora Tunic.

Ironically, my least favourite bit was the Dark Link fight.
---
#1384 Posted: 22:23:23 13/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I actually enjoyed the Water Temple myself as well. I've never quite understood why it gets so much hate, to be completely honest.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:54 13/05/2017 by Sesshomaru75
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#1385 Posted: 02:25:41 14/05/2017
I agree also, I think it's actually my favorite OoT dungeon. I remember it keeping my interest for just the right amount of time.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#1386 Posted: 21:16:19 14/05/2017
I actually enjoyed the Water Temple myself as well. I've never quite understood why it gets so much hate, to be completely honest.

Quite an interesting designed temple. The only time I didn't like it was when I took a break for a few days in the middle of the dungeon and came back to it, not knowing what to do.
---
words. letters. filler.
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#1387 Posted: 01:53:51 03/06/2017

Heh man I need to look at more hacks of this game.

---

Edit: I finally finished Rudania and I keep hearing it's the hardest Beast but I didn't feel that way at all. The only thing I had trouble with was reaching that 100 Rupee chest. Mind you, I'm not saying it was bad, I actually thought it was great and designed very tightly but not like a standout next to the other Beasts or anything and again, I don't get how so many people found it so difficult. It only took me an hour to finish completely (I'd say 20 of those minutes were spent looking for that one chest).

I would say my opinion on the Beast dungeons is Ruta > Rudania > Naboris > Medoh.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:34:14 07/06/2017 by Drawdler
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#1388 Posted: 15:00:49 07/06/2017
If I'm remembering correctly, Rudania was the easiest one for me. Honestly, Medoh I probably never would have figured out unless somehow the really obscure tactic I used was actually unbelievably correct. Naboris too, took me ages to figure out, especially its boss. Ruta probably would have been a bit easier had I had more time in the game (shrine wise), it was just mechanics I didn't know at that point. Rudania, if I recall, had no trouble at all. I haven't been following what people say is difficult at all, but for me difficulty would be Rudania < Ruta < Medoh < Naboris. As for how much I enjoyed them, then Ruta > Medoh >= Rudania > Naboris.

And to the Water Temple discussion, it's probably my favorite in all the series, I really did love that dungeon. Similar concepts apply to Lakebed and Great Bay, both of them are in my favorites, but some of the most hated overall. It's weird, almost any game I hate water levels, but they're near the top of my list for Zelda.
#1389 Posted: 17:03:58 13/06/2017
OH MY GOSHNESS THE CHAMPION AMIIBO. I NEED ALL FOUR OF THEM PLEASE NINTENDO TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

Also, I loved everything about the DLC trailers. I wish there was more on the story DLC, but everything in the first pack looks amazing.

I feel like the story is a flashback of some sort thats essentially the adventures of the champions. I got a slight feeling that they all might be playable alongside Zelda in the Hero's Ballad, but I suppose I should keep this realistic
#1390 Posted: 17:09:08 13/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Yeah, really looking forward to the DLC.

I'm really happy that we're getting Zelda amiibos that aren't Link for once, especially since two of them are my waifus.

Tfw no Sidon amiibo, though. ;;
---

#YangGang
#1391 Posted: 21:05:55 13/06/2017
The new amiibo look great.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
#1392 Posted: 22:28:33 13/06/2017
Okay, thats hilarious.

I just noticed something interesting. DLC Pack 2 is title Champions' Ballad (apostrophe AFTER the s)

I think I was right to assume that its flashbacks of something each champion did as the ballad you here is different for each of them. The s-apostrophe signifies its referring to multiple champion's ballads and not just one for all 4. Kass's placement near Vah Ruta makes me think he'll be in different places near each champion's respective Divine Beast.

Be it flashbacks with the champions playable or not, Im extremely excited for both DLC packs. I was totally not expecting the first to come out in just 2 weeks though. Im really interested in learning what that secret power of the master sword is.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#1393 Posted: 00:53:47 14/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Kill yourself
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#1394 Posted: 02:23:05 14/06/2017
@post about to be deleted - Step away from the PC and please only come back when you're back to reasonable levels. This isn't 4chan.

Urbosa doesn't look like GQ at all, but now that I think about it, I don't really know who she resembles other than older Gerudo characters...
---
I do art!
#1395 Posted: 03:10:43 14/06/2017
I feel like there is a joke character out there that fits her though. Im blanking on the name and face but I can totally picture her
#1396 Posted: 17:34:17 15/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Wouldn't Falco fit better for the last one?
---

#YangGang
#1397 Posted: 17:36:56 15/06/2017
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Wouldn't Falco fit better for the last one?

I agree. That ain't Falco.
---
#1398 Posted: 19:22:33 15/06/2017
I never played Starfox, so I went with Jet.
My reasoning for each one:
Fish with a trident
Fire elemental monster type thing
Desert Ruler
Bragging, showoff "I can fly and you can't"
---
#1399 Posted: 19:28:36 15/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

but dude

Hell, even their personalities are similar and they both consider the main protagonist their "rival". (Fox for Falco and Link for Revali)
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:21 15/06/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1400 Posted: 19:55:14 15/06/2017
They are more alike than I originally thought too I suppose
First | Previous | Page 28 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me