Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nooo! Where's my level 28 saved game? [CLOSED]
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#1 Posted: 02:29:35 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I was inside my level 28 saved game when the game restarted all by itself, and when it reopened, the game had performed a complete reset back to the beginning. I logged out of Activate as suggested, but the saved game hasn't come back.
I'm too scared to do anything lest I cruel any chances of recovering all those months of work. Any advice?
I'd only just made a bunch of friends and had exchanged the first day's gifts. They'll now be wondering who the new deadbeat is...
Warren Bond
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#2 Posted: 11:13:29 13/06/2013
You can try relogging onto activate. That's all I can think of.
#3 Posted: 14:48:02 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
It won't let me relogin to Activate. The bottom right hand menu to access options and social features is inactive.
At the start of the game, you're stuck doing the "tutorial" type tasks the game wants you to touch. It won't let you access the other menus/buttons/options/settings. I searched the iPad for Activate itself, hoping there was a way to login OUTSIDE the game, but the search found nothing.
In desperation I clicked on the actual Activate button in the top right corner, and it ominously says "saving to cloud". I'm really cheesed because I didn't ask the game to reset - I don't even know how a game is supposed to be reset if I wanted to achieve that.
I guess my only other hope is to call Activision's Australian support line on 1300748995. Anyone have any positive vibes about Activision tech support?
Finally, if I start the game over from scratch, there's nothing to prevent the game doing this to me again in the future. We're talking a serious investment of time potentially being wasted - again. Very unhappy I've been placed in this position.
skylanderGIRLz Green Sparx Gems: 226
#4 Posted: 14:51:10 13/06/2013
You should just be able to tap the activate icon in the top right corner to log in. You don't have to actually go through the little banner menu at the bottom right. It sounds like you're just not logged in.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#5 Posted: 17:16:08 13/06/2013
Yea, it should bring up a menu allowing you to log in.
#6 Posted: 18:57:39 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh! It worked! It's back. Tears of joy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me