Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I hate everyone in my advanced math class
Page 1 of 1
I hate everyone in my advanced math class [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1 Posted: 19:43:31 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
So we are in the cafeteria, waiting for the science finals. All the other eighth graders are currently taking their math finals. My Friend decided to make me a Facebook, with me telling her not to. So, she makes it and starts posting things and sending requests. After the science finals finished, Lots of people accepted and sent requests. Me, not having me phone, complained as my freinds accepted them all. So when i went home, i changed the password. Then posted "I hate everyone in my advanced math class for making this"......i hate them, i hate facebook....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#2 Posted: 19:48:53 12/06/2013
im in geometry

8th grade

ahahahaha
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#3 Posted: 19:52:35 12/06/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
So we are in the cafeteria, waiting for the science finals. All the other eighth graders are currently taking their math finals. My Friend decided to make me a Facebook, with me telling her not to. So, she makes it and starts posting things and sending requests. After the science finals finished, Lots of people accepted and sent requests. Me, not having me phone, complained as my freinds accepted them all. So when i went home, i changed the password. Then posted "I hate everyone in my advanced math class for making this"......i hate them, i hate facebook....

[User Posted Image]
----------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 19:59:34 12/06/2013
Don't worry, I hate my maths class too.
I hate them so much.
It's like the only class I'm in that isn't the top class (it's the second top class), and they are all idiots and they love to back-chat to the teacher. It annoys me so much. We had a free period the other day and this one kid wouldn't stop being "smart" to the teacher and we all had to be kept in.
I hate all the people at my school.... well, the majority of them anyway.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#5 Posted: 20:19:17 12/06/2013
This is a terrible mentality. It makes you two sound horribly negative and hateful.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#6 Posted: 20:20:47 12/06/2013
Quote: King_Pika
This is a terrible mentality. It makes you two sound horribly negative and hateful.

Go away, god, DC didn't do anything you posting that makes you sound negative and hateful.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#7 Posted: 20:54:36 12/06/2013
Quote: Bravo101

Go away, god, DC didn't do anything you posting that makes you sound negative and hateful.

You good sir should go away, you're trying to start fights, like your balls are bigger than the damn planet.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#8 Posted: 20:55:58 12/06/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Bravo101

You good sir should go away, you're trying to start fights, like your balls are bigger than the damn planet.

Calm down and be [User Posted Image]
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#9 Posted: 20:56:10 12/06/2013
haha okay this is getting unneccesary everyone stop
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#10 Posted: 21:16:11 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator

What does that mean.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#11 Posted: 21:18:01 12/06/2013
fficial&client=firefox-a">Google is your friend
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#12 Posted: 21:20:40 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator

ok, so that just confused me farther
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#13 Posted: 21:42:37 12/06/2013

Has someone mentioned you can deactivate a Facebook account? Because I think you can. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14 Posted: 21:43:46 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Has someone mentioned you can deactivate a Facebook account? Because I think you can. <.<

Yep. I thinking of doing it, but i can use it as a weapon now.........
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#15 Posted: 21:44:28 12/06/2013
Quote: HIR

Yep. I thinking of doing it, but i can use it as a weapon now.........

Don't do that. It starts out innocent enough, but then people will retaliate and soon you'll have actual cyber-bullying. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#16 Posted: 22:12:57 12/06/2013
if they did that to me I'd use it to make status updates with each update being why hunger games sucks

#1. not battle royale
#2. jennifer lawrence sucks at acting and is ugly
#3. peeta is a dumbass beta
etc
#17 Posted: 22:16:16 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
if they did that to me I'd use it to make status updates with each update being why hunger games sucks

#1. not battle royale
#2. jennifer lawrence sucks at acting and is ugly
#3. peeta is a dumbass beta
etc

>__________>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#18 Posted: 22:23:01 12/06/2013
accept the truth, darling
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me